Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:35 AM

I Am In Love With A Guy Who Totally Hate Me - Why Is That So? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Love With A Guy Who Totally Hate Me - Why Is That So? (705 Views)

Why Do Women Chase Guys Who Totally Ignore Them: My Story With A Church Girl. / Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? / A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am In Love With A Guy Who Totally Hate Me - Why Is That So? by 1lovelist: 8:07pm On Dec 09, 2018
I can't clarify it, however for reasons unknown, I cherish somebody who REALLY despises me. That is to say, this is a disdain not at all like anything I have ever observed previously. This individual loathes me SO much, it's really startling. The specific notice of me sends her into a fuming rage.
Image result for how can you go from loving someone to hating them
However, I cherish her and need only the best for her. It's bizarre. I have had a go at everything. I have attempted to simply kill my adoration for her, and I can't do it. Others have instructed me to simply take a gander at her for who she really is. An irate, judgemental, derisive, hot tempered, hard person. I see their point. What's more, I taken a stab at taking a gander at her from that point, and still, it didn't change the way that I care about her. On the off chance that somebody had disclosed to me that they cherished and thought about a person who couldn't have cared less about them and effectively detested them, at that point I would state precisely what individuals have said to me. What's more, that will be that its absolutely impossible I could love somebody who abhorred me and couldn't have cared less about me. However, here I, can't kill my affections for her.
https://1lovelist..com/2018/09/the-only-photography-tutorial-resources.html
Re: I Am In Love With A Guy Who Totally Hate Me - Why Is That So? by MissRaine69(f): 8:27pm On Dec 09, 2018
I am confused here....is this about a guy or a woman?

3 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With A Guy Who Totally Hate Me - Why Is That So? by mylove4God(f): 8:35pm On Dec 09, 2018
Ok
Re: I Am In Love With A Guy Who Totally Hate Me - Why Is That So? by DavidEsq(m): 8:37pm On Dec 09, 2018
Its about a guy who is still learning his pronouns grin

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With A Guy Who Totally Hate Me - Why Is That So? by tee59(f): 8:38pm On Dec 09, 2018
Headache.
Re: I Am In Love With A Guy Who Totally Hate Me - Why Is That So? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 09, 2018
MissRaine69:
so upon all your sense you no see say dis story na fake undecided
Re: I Am In Love With A Guy Who Totally Hate Me - Why Is That So? by carter009(m): 8:44pm On Dec 09, 2018
nwanneni:

Re: I Am In Love With A Guy Who Totally Hate Me - Why Is That So? by tokrizy: 8:48pm On Dec 09, 2018
MissRaine69:

my eyes dey pepper me seriously.

my brain just off and I dey try reset am e no gree boot

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With A Guy Who Totally Hate Me - Why Is That So? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 09, 2018
Bros honestly you need help

Re: I Am In Love With A Guy Who Totally Hate Me - Why Is That So? by MissRaine69(f): 9:19pm On Dec 09, 2018
nwanneni:
Everything on NL is real what are you on about grin

(1) (Reply)

How To Return Dowry Price / What Was The Scariest Paranormal Experience You've Ever Heard. / Want Her To Be Yours Forever? Orange Peels Work Wonders! WTF!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.