Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,745 members, 7,806,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

Very Fat People Let's Meet Here Pls. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Very Fat People Let's Meet Here Pls. (440 Views)

Persian Couturee Products Review: Lets Meet Here / Hepatitis/liver Disease Patient Meet Here / 'I Used To Be Bullied'- Very Fat Man Shares His Shocking Weight Loss Journey(pi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Very Fat People Let's Meet Here Pls. by anigbogukelvin(m): 8:08pm On Dec 09, 2018
Hello Everyone

This is a special solution thread for us, Fat people. We shall discover great solution on Fat reduction and share our TESTIMONIES here!

So, Stop what you’re doing right now and read closely because you’re going to hear something that will make your jaw drop…

I still don’t know how to best handle what an Ex-Marine Gunnery Sergent Kyle Cooper has discovered, but it's safe to assume that it’s probably one of the biggest scandals in the health industry this decade…

A word of caution!

What you’re about to read may shock you to the core and send chills down your spine.

So, go ahead and mute the idiot box right now, and read every word in this thread very carefully because I promise you it’s worth it.

So…

For years and years, we were told that eating all kinds of fruits and vegetables is healthy… Right?

Well, you're in for a surprising revelation, my friend...

Because countless independently verified medical studies from all over the world and definitive research from the top universities in the country have clearly demonstrated that certain vegetables create a serious thyroid imbalance that builds fat in your gut no matter how much sweaty working out you do.

And not only that...

But some of these vegetables include two deadly fattening amino acids that simply prevent you from losing weight and increase fat storage…specifically around your stomach and thighs…

It’s a little scary to know that these two acids are injected into most foods that we would consider good for us…

And in fact, one of the worst of these is also one of the most popular vegetables widely recommended by most trainers, nutritionists, and even doctors...

But you may be thinking... How can a vegetable cause you to gain weight?

Believe me, my friend Kyle was baffled by the same question when he first heard about this…

Until he met a young and mysterious medical student from Korea while he was serving our country overseas in Afghanistan, and tasked with training middle-aged, out-of-shape local soldiers and rapidly transforming them into lean, mean fighting machines.

His name was Sam Pak, and he was part of the combined UN forces, acting as a medical corpsman, first class.

Kyle and him became good friends, and on one fateful night, as they shared a drink, Sam said: “Kyle, you’ve got a lot of heart, and you’re working your guys hard… but your approach is all wrong.”

And he went on to show him a simple, yet incredibly powerful, tweak that almost no one knows about in Western culture, which has the power to engage the body’s natural fat burning cycles and quite literally completely transform anyone’s body.

In fact, this same method is exactly how a 43-year-old, out-of-shape woman, who was struggling with heart problems due to her weight, who was pumping herself full of pills for high blood pressure and emerging diabetes, managed to lose over 41lbs in a matter of weeks...

And this isn’t the craziest part of her story...

Here’s what shocked me to the core:

All her previous medical problems and diseases in her body completely vanished after losing that weight.

Her story actually made the six o'clock news because all she had to do was to remove two vegetables (which I will show you in a minute) from her diet to not only lose those 41lbs from the most stubborn areas…

…but her insulin went back to normal, she managed to avert heart disease and she was looking great and feeling better than she had since she was 25!

In fact, I will share more details about her story in a minute, but let me warn you of something before that…

The media has been telling us for years what to eat and what not to eat…yet when you look around, you can clearly see that they don’t have a CLUE of what they’re doing…

Just look at the current state of heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure and the chronic obesity epidemic, just to name a few.

Take a minute Click on the link and go through what is going to be your life changer!

https:///2rv8pzL

Spread the good news.

Pls let us share testimonies on this thread for others to see

WATHCH VIDEO

https:///2rv8pzL

Click on the link to see TESTIMONIES

Re: Very Fat People Let's Meet Here Pls. by Bruno3000(m): 10:14pm On Dec 09, 2018
;Dna Una dey finish all our food abi...

(1) (Reply)

Mind-Blowing Psychology Facts That You Never Knew About People / New Survey Results Indicate That Nigeria Has An HIV Prevalence Of 1.4% / Cure For Diabetics Sores

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.