Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,549 members, 7,809,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

Quality High Test Shirts For Both Male And Female (sirkinx Online Boutique) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Quality High Test Shirts For Both Male And Female (sirkinx Online Boutique) (500 Views)

Dropshippers And Online Boutique Owners Needed / Traffic Boutique! Mannequins On The Road In Lagos / Quality High Test Shirts For Both Male And Female (sirkinx Online Boutique) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quality High Test Shirts For Both Male And Female (sirkinx Online Boutique) by Sirkinx: 10:28pm On Dec 09, 2018
I've decided to introduce my business here on Nairaland. I am a tailor, who produces shirts you'd never imagine you can afford (Pictures below). They are very affordable and can be delivered to you anywhere you reside.

All you have to do is to visit any tailor around you and get a measurement, then send it to me, indicating the design you need from the pictures I'll be uploading here. Your shirt should be ready after 7 days of request unless you request for more than one shirt.

Other resellers who needs my shirts in bigger quantity should endeavour to contact me privately in order for me to schedule my services against time. All my shirts have a fixed price (N6, 000) +free delivery to your destination.

Its of a high quality material and my services to you will make you outstanding even if you are not standing outside!

Patronise SIRKINX ONLINE BOUTIQUE TODAY and your appearancewon't remain the same.
This is my contact
You can call, sms or whatsapp me to place your orders.

Thank you!
Re: Quality High Test Shirts For Both Male And Female (sirkinx Online Boutique) by dreamchazer: 10:32pm On Dec 09, 2018
pics
Re: Quality High Test Shirts For Both Male And Female (sirkinx Online Boutique) by Sirkinx: 11:19pm On Dec 09, 2018
Pics

Re: Quality High Test Shirts For Both Male And Female (sirkinx Online Boutique) by Sirkinx: 11:24pm On Dec 09, 2018
Order yours now!

Let your attire speak for you this festive period!
Re: Quality High Test Shirts For Both Male And Female (sirkinx Online Boutique) by crowley(m): 8:29am On Dec 16, 2018
Lol.. Beware the Fraud is a scammer. He is just literally broke. Name: Okoro Kingsley, phone: 08144117339. Acct no. 0044848337 union bank. Don't fall for his cheap scams. Also goes by the name BOTMAN on nairaland tongue

(1) (Reply)

High Fashion Glamourous Quality Colorful Earrings Wholesale 08121810749 Whatsapp / Cynthia Obi-uchendu Looks Cool On Her Dress / Quality Bedsheets Available For Supplies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.