Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,425 members, 7,800,927 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

Open Letter To Alhaji Abubakar Atiku-triple A! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Letter To Alhaji Abubakar Atiku-triple A! (479 Views)

Why My WAEC Certificate Bears Sadiq Abubakar’ – Atiku Responds To Forgery Allega / Pictures Of Segun Sowunmi Paying Sallah Homage To Alhaji Atiku Abubakar / Mohammed Abubakar, Atiku's Son Who Works In A Pure Water Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter To Alhaji Abubakar Atiku-triple A! by Ratello: 2:02am On Dec 10, 2018
OPEN LETTER TO ALHAJI ABUBAKAR ATIKU-TRIPLE A, PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE, PDP ON WHY AND HOW YOU WILL BECOME PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA ON JUNE 12, 2019

Alhaji Abubakar Atiku
His Excellency Alhaji Abubakar Atiku, GCON, Wazirin Adamawa
Vice-President, Federal Republic of Nigeria (1999-2007) & Presidential Candidate
People's Democratic Party
Wadata Plaza, Abuja, FCT
NIGERIA

"This is what the LORD says- Israel's King and Redeemer, the LORD Almighty: I am the first and I am the last; apart from me there is no God. Who then is like me? Let him proclaim it. Let him declare and lay out before me what has happened since I established my ancient people, and what is yet to come- yes, let them foretell what will come"---Isaiah 44:6
Dear Alhaji Atiku,
met you informally in Jos, Plateau State on March 27-29, 1993 during the national convention and presidential party primaries of the defunct Social Democratic Party-SDP- in 1993. It was at the Hill Station Hotel Jos where the late Chief MKO Abiola emerged as the presidential flag bearer of the party and you were supposed to be picked as his running mate. You will recall that at that historic party convention, the late retired Gen. Shehu Musa Yardua, the Tafida had held a meeting with you and Chief MKO Abiola at the residence of Ambassador Yahaya Kwande on Ibrahim Taiwo Road opposite the NUJ Secretariat with a view to edge out Ambassador Babagana Kingibe, who, as the chairman of the defunct SDP had, few months resigned his chairmanship to also put his hat into the presidential race against the advice of the Tafida which the latter considered perfidious. News waltzed out of that secret political alliance that the combined forces of Chief MKO Abiola and the Atiku Abubakar Presidential Campaigns should coalesce and edge out Ambassador Kingibe while Chief MKO Abiola would ultimately choose you as his vice-presidential running mate. As it turned out, Chief MKO Abiola baulked and betrayed you and the late Tafida by picking Ambassador Babagana Kingibe as his running mate after he won the presidential primary. The rest, as they say, is history.
I have gone into memory lane in this open missive to underscore your political odyssey in Nigerian politics. As I have pointed out in many of my published books and as other political analysts have similarly stressed, if the late Chief MKO Abiola had respected that gentlemanly agreement at Ambassador Kwande's residence in Jos in March 1993 which was brokered by the late Tafida, perhaps, the history of June 12, 1993 political logjam would have turned out differently. The import of this historical rehash is its relevance to the forthcoming presidential election in 2019. For, if caution is thrown to the wind, as the Spanish philosopher, George Santayana reminded us; "Those who do not remember the past are condemned to repeat it." The past has a crueler way of repeating itself in Nigeria's contemporary political history.

YOUR SPIRITUAL POLITICAL LIFE: - According to the Book of Life; the Holy Bible, there are seven types of power on earth. These are: Intellectual Power (I Kings 4:29-30); Physical Power (Judges 14:5-7); Financial Power (Job 1:1-3); Aesthetic/ Artistic Power (Exodus 35:30-35); Feminine/Sexual Power (Genesis 34:1-31; Gen. 49:1-4 , Judges 16:1-22, I Kings 11:4, Proverbs 6:20-27) ; Political Power (Exodus 1:8-18. Exodus 5:5; Daniel 4:19-27 and lastly, Spiritual Power (Exodus 12:12; Joshua 2:11; Matthew 28:18; Mark 16:16-18). The seven power domains above are also referred to as "talents" (Matthew 25:14-30) "gifts" (I Corinthians 12: 1-11; Ephesians 4:11-16) given to every human being on earth by the Creator to give honor and glory to Him in the first place as "The Giver of all good gifts" (James 1:17) and to serve the rest members of humanity in love and harmony. Every human being that has passed through this earthly realm, who is now on the earth, or will ever be born on this dimension has one of the above seven power-gifts or power-talents given him or her by the Creator. Your power-gift or talent is your purpose and reason the True Lord God Almighty, the Creator sent you to this planet earth. Your attainment and accomplishment of this power-talent is predicated on your first discovering it and then fulfill it.

The Saturday February 16, 2019 Presidential Election should be convincingly won by Triple A so that it would be difficult to finagle with its final outcome as my prophecy declares. Triple A needs to obey Spiritual Instructions and Divine Order to achieve this in Jesus Mighty Name, Amen.
Most human beings do not even know the raison d'être of their existence and thus will not fulfill that power-purpose. After the True Lord God Almighty had decided the 12 issues of life before you and I arrived here among such pre-determined issues of life referred to as "purpose in election" (Romans 9:10-13) among which are; the power of life, race, gender, nationality, family, mother's womb etc; the first decision of the Holy Spirit as soon as you are "knitted" together in your mother's womb, which is medically referred to as your DNA is your power-purpose. We know of this spiritual truth from the Book of Jeremiah 1:4-5: "The word of the Lord came to me saying; "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations." Every human being on this planet earth is a finished product. Your creator has put into you everything you need to fulfill His plan and purpose for your existence while you are here. Your duty is to find out that purpose-talent or purpose-gift and discover those things He has put into you for you to carry out your earthly assignment.
Satan and his demons do not decide your power-purpose, power talent or power-gift; rather, their mission is to replace your purpose and ensure you don't discover it. If that is not achieved, they ensure that you use your power-purpose or power-talent to glorify yourself or glorify Satan and his demons instead of glorifying your Creator, the True Lord God Almighty Who gave you the power-purpose or power-talent in the first place. For instance, if you have been given the power-purpose or power-talent of singing which is part of Aesthetics/Artistic Power like the late Michael Jackson or Prince for examples, Satan would convince you to sing to glorify yourself or glorify Satan instead of glorifying God. Take the late Donna Summer for instance, if you listen to her testimony after she gave her life to the Lord Jesus Christ as a born-again Christian in 1979 as a songstress, you will understand what we are talking about here.

Mr. Abubakar Atiku, your power-purpose and power-talent is political power via leadership, just like other political figures in Nigeria and all over the world. In order for you to fulfill this Godly-purpose in your life; indeed anyone gifted with Political Power, you need three Destiny Helpers to achieve it and these Destiny-Helper are known to Satan and his demons and very early in life, Satan and his demons attack these Destiny-Helpers so that the purpose of the Lord God Almighty will not be fulfilled in the lives of individuals. These three major Destiny-Helpers are: Natural/Biological Counselors, Leadership Counselors and thirdly, Spiritual Guides. From Abraham Lincoln, to Barack Obama and in our clime here; from Obafemi Awolowo, Nnamdi Azikiwe, Olusegun Obasanjo and many others gifted with Political Power, there is one trait common to most of them; they lost their parents very early in life. Even Muhammadu Buhari, the current president of Nigeria, who has 70 days in office as president grew up as half-orphan and so you too; Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, who will take over from the incumbent on Wednesday June 12, 2019 also grew up as half- orphan. Satan and his demons do this in the lives of Political Power-Talents in order to kybosh the plan of God in their lives.

The second Destiny Helper is a Leadership Counselor which you had in the late Gen. Shehu Musa YarÁdua, the Tafida. If you have read the autobiographies of most of the political leaders of the world, they normally mention one person in their lives apart from their parents, who gave them a break in life by opening their eyes and interests in political power. The 42nd President of the United States, Bill Clinton was adopted because his biological father died three months before he was born. If you have read his autobiography; My Life, he mentioned one Senator William Fulbright as the Leadership Counselor that propelled his political gift or talent. If you have read the autobiography of the 44th President of the United States; Barrack Obama, you would discover the same similar trend in his political tutelage. He barely knew his father and could count the number of times he saw the man before he lost him at the age of 21 years. In Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance and Audacity of Hope, two works about the philosophical and ideological metamorphoses of the first African-American President of the greatest country on earth, Obama also mentioned the name of his Destiny-Helper in Leadership. In the Holy Bible, no political leader made it to the throne without first recognizing their second Destiny Helpers as Leadership Counselors.

The last Destiny-Helper is a Spiritual Guide. This is the most important of the three Destiny-Helpers which you, Atiku Abubakar haven't had since 1993. Although you are surrounded by many spiritual advisers, but they aren't those approved by the True Lord God Almighty. In the Word of Life, you would discover that King Saul had Samuel; King David had Nathan; King Jeroboam had Ahijah, King Asa had Hanani, King Hezekiah had Elijah, King Josiah had Jeremiah and many more. Each time any of these kings rebelled and discarded the spiritual advice of the prophets assigned to them as Spiritual Guides, they always missed their ways and ended up tragically like Saul, Jeroboam and many others. Those who listened to genuine prophets of God turned out good and their citizens rejoice, because the resultant effects of having good, genuine and Godly-directed Spiritual Counselors in the corridors of power are purposeful and good leadership. No wonder the Book of Proverbs reminds us that:"Plans fail for lack of counsel, but with many (Godly) advisers they succeed" (Proverbs 15:22). Satan and his demons know that for each of us to fulfill our God-given purpose on earth, we each individually need Spiritual Guide so; Satan and his minions ensure they send charlatans, liars, and their human agents to political leaders and others in order to take us off the radar of our God-given purpose in the Journey of Life. It was not by accident that the daughter of Ethbaal King of Sidon, Princess Jezebel married King Ahab of Israel and through that filial relationship succeeded in bringing 900 satanic priests of Baal into the land and ultimately led to the fall and eventual disintegration of the kingdom.
From Genesis to Revelation, every highly successful political leader had at least two or all three of these Destiny Helpers; Moses had his Natural Counselors from Pharaoh's Palace where he grew up (Exodus 2:5-10); his Leadership Counselor was his father-in-law, Jethro (Exodus 18:1--27) and his Spiritual Guide was Aaron, his elder brother (Exodus 4:27-31). Similarly, the success of King David before he ascended the throne of Judah/Israel and during his 40 year reign could also be attributed to these three Destiny Helpers: Natural/Biological Counselors provided by Jesses his father and seven of his elder brothers both in Moab when he and his entire family went into exile from murderous King Saul; and also when he returned from exile and officially took the reins of power as King of Israel. But paradoxically David's Leadership Counselor was King Saul who requested for his service in his court in the palace at a young age (I Samuel 16:14-23) and finally, Prophet Nathan, who was his Spiritual Counselor. Of course, King David had more than one Spiritual Counselor, but his success even after that brief blot of Bathsheba was his wisdom in surrounding himself with genuine men of God. Even our Lord Jesus Christ satisfied these three requirements of Destiny Helpers; at home, Joseph provided that Godly and conducive atmosphere for the King of kings and Lord of lords to grow and ward off the opprobrium and gossip the Virgin Mary would have to endure in the community (Matthew 1:18-25) and of course, John the Baptist played the role of Leadership Counselor as herald of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ ( Luke 1:5-23; 67-80 ) while as God-in-the-flesh, our Lord Jesus Christ didn't need a Spiritual Counselor, because; "The people were amazed at his teaching, because he taught them as one who had authority, not as the teachers of the law" (Mark 1:22).
In the Journey of Life, each of us must confront Satan and his demons in the inevitable spiritual warfare between Good and Bad, Light versus Darkness, Heavens versus Hell and God versus Satan. The spiritual warfare entails not only Satan and his demons attacking and displacing our Three Destiny Helpers; Satan and his minions have also devised Six Destiny Destroyers to prevent us from fulfilling our Purpose on this planet earth. These Seven Destiny Destroyers are: Premature Death/Abortion (Revelation 12:1-6); Sexual Indiscretion: (Genesis 49:3-4); Wrong Marriage Partner and Unholy Spouse (Genesis 24:1-8; Deuteronomy 7:3; Ezra 9:12); Pride and Arrogance ( I Samuel 15:23; Matthew 23:12); Love for Money and Materialism (I Timothy 6:10); Pride of Life and Love for the World(I John 2:15).

HOW TO WIN THE FEBRUARY 16, 2019 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION? Mr. Atiku, I didn't reckon with you as the winner of the forthcoming presidential election in Nigeria until the True Lord God Almighty drew my attention to it. There were three political moves you made which confirmed the Voice of the Holy Spirit and the Divine Hands of the Sovereign Lord God Almighty. The first was your choice of Peter Obi as your running mate/vice-president. The Holy Spirit revealed to us on Thursday November 23, 2017-last year-that the former Anambra State Governor, Peter Obi would be your vice-president. Here were our exact words as published in this column last year:-"Former Gov. Peter Obi should not give up and quit politics as there is a national role for him to play very soon in Nigeria. Willie Obiano will make it to his second term, but again, can APGA remain as one and minority political party? Obiano will have his mind to make in the next political re-alignment about to occur in Nigeria. Gov. Willie Obiano should go and reconcile quickly with Peter Obi, if he intends to return for a second term this year in 2017 for the governorship election. Ifeanyi Ubah should support Obiano as Ubah will not win. The rest political gladiators should wait till 2021 after Obiano's second term is done. The Ubah Brothers should pray against sudden death of one of their own" Published Thursday November 23, 2017 and here is the link:
https://nigeriaworld.com/feature/publication/fayemiwo/112317.html

The second deft political move made by you was insistence and persistent resolve to reconcile and make up with former President Olusegun Obasanjo. Many Nigerians often wonder why the support of Obasanjo matters in Nigerian politics; against the ugly backdrop of the fact he has no electoral value. He didn't even win his own local government area as president so what is the big deal about courting him politically? In spiritual matters, the Grace of the True Lord God Almighty is very important. There are a handful of leaders on earth given the rare privilege of governing their nations twice. Mr. Olusegun Obasanjo is one of them and that could only be by God's Divine Grace and Favor. I am not a fan of the man known as Olusegun Obasanjo, but I am not God Almighty. It is spiritually dangerous to belittle and ridicule a man or woman who has God's Divine Grace and Favor. I spared intensely with a respected man of God; Pa Sunday Coffee Mbang, Prelate Emeritus of the Methodist Church of Nigeria on this issue sometime ago. As God made it known: "For he says to Moses, "I will have mercy on whom I have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion."
The third and final deft political move you made was the appointment of Dr Bukola Abubakar Saraki, the Senate President as Director-General of your Presidential Campaign Organization. Immediately you clinched the presidential ticket, you needed the support of your co-aspirants for party unity and solidarity. You learned from what happened in Jos Plateau State in 1993 and this is why experience cannot be bought but lived. In Presidential Politics, these initial political moves are very significant, because they give voters inkling on how the presidential aspirant will govern ultimately as president. The reason why Nigeria is in a mess under President Buhari right now is that, we do not know who is really in charge. The presidency is an imperial position, where the buck stops at the desk of the president. Too many cooks spoilt the broth in any political party where the president wants to appear as a consensus-builder and carry all people along. That was why President Buhari could not assemble a team in his cabinet almost a year into his victory in 2015, because he doesn't understand the dynamics of presidential politics. That is why his government has been hijacked by a cabal, which his wife alluded to few days ago, because the president is not active, has problems with his health and is just simply intellectually lazy to understand the imperial powers of "winner takes all" in presidential politics. Nigerians didn't vote for Mamman Daura, Abba Kyari and Isa Funtua in 2015, but today this Unholy Trinity has taken over the affairs of our government and running the show inside Aso Rock. The bizarre show will come to an inevitable end in 70 days time in the Precious Name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, Amen. Thank God, you Atiku Abubakar understood all these and will not give any lame excuse for not turning things around from Day One when you and your team hit the ground running by giving Nigerians well-focused purposeful leadership beginning Wednesday June 12, 2019.
I will now proceed to the three reasons why you will win and what you should do to win convincingly so that the final outcome of the elections will not be manipulated by the APC-led Federal Government.
Re: Open Letter To Alhaji Abubakar Atiku-triple A! by Ratello: 2:02am On Dec 10, 2018
WHY YOU WILL WIN THE FEBRUARY 16, 2019 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION?- I want to refresh your memory on my recent open letter to President Muhammadu Buhari last week. In that open missive, I listed three major reasons why he would not serve a second term as president. The first reason is his open declaration that he would serve for one-term only. Here is the link to that open letter as published in this column sad( https://nigeriaworld.com/feature/publication/fayemiwo/113018.html )

No matter President Buhari's superlative performance as president as being bandied about by his phalanx of agitpropist; the True Lord God Almighty Who called me in truth and indeed cannot act contrary to His Written Words as contained in the Book of Life, the Holy Bible. "God is not human, that he should lie, not a human being, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill?" (Numbers 23:19); and "God, who does not lie, (Titus 1:2) because; "it is impossible for God to lie." (Hebrews 6:18).
President Muhammadu Buhari and his supporters may give the lame excuse that all politicians lie and thus their principal should be given a slap in the wrist for telling us a lie that he would not seek re-election in 2019; those of us the Almighty God has genuinely called and made watchmen over their respective nations (Jeremiah 6:17; Ezekiel 3:17, 33:7; ) will not drop the ball in our Spiritual Duty. On this alone and alone as I pointed out last week, President Muhammadu Buhari will not return as president for a second term in 2019 as my prophecy declares. Perceptive Nigerians and those in the know are fully aware of the current terrible state of the Nigerian nation. The fact of the matter is that the presidency has been outsourced. Buhari isn't the one actually in charge. The man is seriously battling with his health challenges and has no time for governing. The trio of Abba Kyari, Mamman Daura and Isa Funtua including one boy called "Tunde"-not real name, but named after late Gen. Babatunde Idiagbon- are the ones directing the affairs of Nigerian state. It is so sad and tragic that in a nation of 170 million human beings; with the finest brains and intellect on earth, this is what we have been reduced to. We had that unfortunate misfortune during the era of the military brigands that messed our nation for many years until few of us stood up and said it was enough and we got rid of those rascals. But thank God, we are in a democracy now and we will ensure that low-lifers and nonentities will not ruin our future and the futures of our children and generations yet unborn, and so Buhari and his cabal are on their way out.

The Lord God Almighty, the Creator of the heavens and earth hate proud, arrogant and pompous people. Lucifer and his angels lost their abode in heaven on account of this sin of pride. King Saul, Nebuchadnezzar and Belshazzar were handed over to their enemies because of the demonic spirit of pride. The Arrogant, Proud and Careless Party known as APC has reached its full cycle and the party and its presidential candidate; incumbent President Muhammadu Buhari would be brought low and humbled on Saturday February 16, 2019 as my prophecy declares. As the Lord Jesus Christ said: "For those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted" (Matthew 23:12; Luke 14:11). Finally, the True Lord God Almighty, the Sovereign Lord of the heavens and the universe and the I AM THAT I AM is bringing you up as Nigeria's next president because of Mr. Peter Obi just as He revealed to us about Mr. Yemi Osinbajo. The latter has derailed. He has given the excuse that he has been marginalized and thus what the Lord God Almighty instructed Yemi Osinbajo to do under this administration, he has either forgotten or simply incapable of doing those things. Consequently, Buhari and Osinbajo are not coming back and in their places, you Alhaji Atiku Abubakar and Peter Obi have been raised up to take their positions. As I indicated in 2014, I am indicating again in 2018 that I will cause a letter to be written to you -an open letter of course since we do not do anything under the table-next year when you listen to spiritual advice and follow the instructions of the Holy Spirit and become president. The letter will spell out three basic things your administration should do which President Jonathan failed to do and led to his defeat in 2015 and which President Buhari has failed to do and which will lead to his defeat in February 2019 as my prophecy declares.

CONCLUSION:- Now that the coast is clear for you to take the mantle of leadership from President Muhammadu Buhari on Wednesday June 12, 2019, you must ensure that your victory at the polls is convincing and indisputable. As I have explained in this column numerous times, every blessing of the True Lord God Almighty is tied to Divine Instruction and Spiritual Action, because Faith without Works is dead (James 2:14-26).
The True Lord God Almighty told Joshua that He had handed over the Land of Jericho into his hands and that of his army, yet He instructed them to march around the Walls of the City to claim the land: "Now the gates of Jericho were securely barred because of the Israelites. No one went out and no one came in. Then the LORD said to Joshua, "See, I have delivered Jericho into your hands, along with its king and it's fighting men. March around the city once with all the armed men. Do this for six days. Have seven priests carry trumpets of rams' horns in front of the ark. On the seventh day, march around the city seven times, with the priests blowing the trumpets. When you hear them sound a long blast on the trumpets, have the whole army give a loud shout; then the wall of the city will collapse and the army will go up, everyone straight in." (Joshua 6:1-5). Our Lord Jesus Christ Who is God in the flesh told the blind man in John 9:7 to go and bathe at the Siloam Pool and he would recover his sight. The Lord Jesus Christ could have just touched his eyes and the man would have recovered his sight, but the Lord God Almighty in the flesh wanted the blind man to demonstrate his faith in the Lord Jesus Christ by his action.
When Elisha told Gen Naaman of the Syrian Army to go wash in River Jordan and he would be cured of his leprosy, the general was upset. 2 Kings 5:11-12: "But Naaman went away angry and said, "I thought that he would surely come out to me and stand and call on the name of the LORD his God, wave his handover the spot and cure me of my leprosy. Are not Abana and Pharpar, the rivers of Damascus, better than all the waters of Israel? Couldn't I wash in them and be cleansed?" So he turned and went off in a rage." Can you imagine a leprous military general upset about instruction to be cured of his disease because of his foolish pride? Much later, he came to his senses and carried out the instructions of the man of God and got his miracles. Praise the Lord! Some so-called big-men and women on earth think they can dictate to the Holy Spirit when and how they shall obtain their miracles! Arrogant souls! I was in a country and an important personality had a problem. He was told I was in town and pronto, he sent his emissaries to me but the Holy Spirit instructed me not to go and see him. "Tell him he should find a way to come and see you at your guest house. He needs you more than you need him. My anointing on you is not to be traded for anything on earth. Didn't I tell you when I was physically with you down there that; What people value highly is detestable in God's sight? Luke 16:15)'. The big shot eventually ate the humble pie and later got his miracles. In 2014 when the Holy Spirit instructed me to tell Dr Moses Wokili to relocate from his base in Kaduna and move to Lokoja, Kogi State and open his campaign office as the Lord God Almighty told me He would make him the next governor of Kogi State, Wokili doubted our prophecy. He didn't carry out the instruction we gave him through the Holy Spirit, because he was afraid of then Prince Abubakar Audu. We told him the latter would be removed miraculously and he-Wokili- would become the governor of Kogi State. He baulked and missed his destiny. In the last APC governorship party primary in Oyo State 2018, the young man who would have become the governorship candidate and ultimately governor in 2019 also threw his destiny away by pride, arrogance and lack of tact. He consulted us and we told him what to do, but thinking he could do it on his own, he went for the primaries of his political party. I told him he would lose and he lost. Gov. Nyeson Wike would not have become the governor of Rivers State, if the APC Governorship Candidate in 2015, Dr Dakuku Peterside had listened to spiritual instructions and did what the Holy Spirit instructed me to tell him. He disregarded the instructions and threw destiny away. In another state, a wise man that believes and really has faith in the Jehovah Lord God Almighty of the Holy Bible did the same thing the Holy Spirit told us to tell Dr. Dakuku Peterside and became governor. Over and over again in the Book of Life, the True Lord God Almighty would give instructions when you pray to Him for a breakthrough. The instructions are meant to test you and find out if you indeed trust and have faith in the Lord God Almighty just as Moses told the Israelis: "Do not be afraid. God has come to test you, so that the fear of God will be with you to keep you from sinning." (Exodus 20:20). Many people say with their mouths they fear, trust and love the True Lord God Almighty, but when instructed to carry out some instructions, they refuse to obey prompting our Lord Jesus Christ to observe: "And why do you call Me Lord, Lord, and do not what I say?" (Luke 6:46).

Mr. Atiku Abubakar, this is your hour, this is your time and this is your moment; seize it and shine. If you do not do what the Holy Spirit instructed us to tell you, you will win the election, but you will not be declared the winner and will not be sworn in. If you trust some powerful people who are human beings like you to win in the forthcoming presidential elections, here was the Message of the True Lord God Almighty for you. The Lord Jesus Christ said I should tell you: "Don't put your confidence in powerful people; there is no help for you there" (Psalm 146: 3). There are many of your inner caucus and advisers who are double-dealing and working against your interests "This is what the Lord says: "Cursed are those who put their trust in mere humans, who rely on human strength and turn their hearts away from the Lord. They are like stunted shrubs in the desert, with no hope for the future. They will live in the barren wilderness, in an uninhabited salty land" Jeremiah 17:5-6). You are not going to win the Saturday February 16, 2019 Presidential Election, because of your financial power, experience, connections or wisdom, power and strength. The last time I checked, someone in Nigeria won the presidential election but was prevented from assuming office and died in the process. He had money, plenty of it, probably more than you; he had also connections, strength, reputation, power and more, but didn't make it. The True Lord God Almighty, the Sovereign Lord God Almighty of the heavens, the universe and all that are in them instructed me to declare to you Mr. Atiku Abubakar that; He is the Lord God Almighty and that is His Name; and He; "… the Most High is sovereign over all kingdoms on earth and gives them to anyone he wishes" (Daniel 4:25). Consequently, "This is the word of the LORD to Zerubbabel: 'Not by might nor by power, but by my Spirit,' says the LORD Almighty" (Zechariah 4:6).
A word to the wise is sufficient; enough said to the wise man and woman.
Best Regards.

Moshood Ademola Fayemiwo, PhD, MA, MS, MA
Nota Bene: This is an open letter. We do not do anything under the table. Nigerians who read this open letter to Mr. Atiku Abubakar should pass it on to other Nigerians who may not have the opportunity of the Internet to read this important missive. It should be printed out for this purpose, because in the next seven months, Nigerians will refer to this missive. Mr. Atiku Abubakar himself should keep it for historical reference.

Dr Moshood Ademola Fayemiwo is the Spiritual Head & Founder, The Jesus Christ Solution Center, based in Cameron, TX USA. Visit his new program site for 2018 at www.getyourchristianhusband.com or email him at drmoshoodfayemiwo@gmail.com

THE CHRISTIAN WALK
SPECIAL CHRISTIAN WALK PROPHECY: Open Letter to Alhaji Abubakar Atiku-triple a, presidential candidate, PDP on why and how you will become President of Nigeria on June 12, 2019
MOSHOOD FAYEMIWO, Cameron, Texas, USA

https://nigeriaworld.com/feature/publication/fayemiwo/120718.html
Re: Open Letter To Alhaji Abubakar Atiku-triple A! by docadams: 3:27am On Dec 10, 2018
Blasphemous blasphemy!

3 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Alhaji Abubakar Atiku-triple A! by netpro(m): 4:01am On Dec 10, 2018
The OP is another atikulooter wanna be.

As I said earlier, everyone rally around Atiku are just after his money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To Alhaji Abubakar Atiku-triple A! by deomelo: 4:13am On Dec 10, 2018
athiefKUlooter internet errand boy, why not just sell your oga just by listing his accomplishments as the former VP and a public official for 8long years.

8 years of athiefKUlooter = looting, stealing, corruption and his a know and indicted global bribe taker.

The fact that you hate PMB doesn't mean a crook and such odious character should be your best choice, says a lot about you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To Alhaji Abubakar Atiku-triple A! by deomelo: 4:18am On Dec 10, 2018
[s]
Modarun:

you are only fooling yourselves, we knw too well it has nothing to do with stealing or betterment of Nigeria, all these your idiotic write up is down to 30k month subventions, it matters not to ypu that Buhari intends to forcefully take peoples lands for hia tribesmen to geaze their cattles, or that people are not so hubgry they would take their own lives. what matters is tinubu agenda or your monthly 30k, begone from here you shameless fossil.
Buhari is a well known fanatic that instigated his supporters to kill hundreds, till this moment he has not apppologized or visited the families of those killed. shameless people.
[/s]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8247742_aa_png321532365639f31b3b9f8ea8be0c6be2

The Subcommittee contacted Siemens about this allegation and also reviewed the
Citibank account records. The Subcommittee identified Citibank records showing three wire
transfers from Siemens AG, in 2001 and 2002, that together provided over $1.7 million to
Ms. Douglas’ personal checking account at Citibank. This chart identifies those wire transfers.

1. The US Congress investigated Atiku and they conclusively determined with facts and bank documents that Atiku took bribe from Siemens and deposited that funds into his wife's bank account. Siemens plead guilty and paid fines and restitution to the US government.

Another pending case against Atiku in the US.

This particular case is the main reason why Atiku is on the US Visa ban list, this is the main reason why he's subject to FBI arrest on sight.

Siemens, his accomplice has confessed and so Atiku cannot escape this allegation especially with bank records showing how he deposited the bribe money. They have the bank records, account numbers and so on.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To Alhaji Abubakar Atiku-triple A! by buhariguy(m): 5:11am On Dec 10, 2018
The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic Pigs go Biafra terrorist are taking God for a fool.
Using the name of Almighty God to lie.
This is the reason thief atiku can never come close to the margin buhari will will use to defeat thief atiku,
It will be like 18m for buhari and 6m for thief atiku.

The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic Pigs of Biafra terrorist want God to give us criminal.
God can never bless a thief.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria’s 2018 Vice Presidential Debate Live Here / BREAKING!! After Medical Re-examination, Kalu Returns, Sends Message...(photo) / Buhari Must Win In 2019 For Yoruba’s Chances In 2023 –osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.