Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,868 members, 7,798,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

See How Slay Queen Got Back At Bf Who Abandoned Her For Greener Pastures - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How Slay Queen Got Back At Bf Who Abandoned Her For Greener Pastures (2529 Views)

Heartbroken People Reveal The Extreme Ways They Got Back On Cheating Exes (Pics) / How Slay Queen Landed Me In Police Station / See How Slay Queen Wants To Thank God For His Goodness In Her Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Slay Queen Got Back At Bf Who Abandoned Her For Greener Pastures by nawtiemiss(f): 2:03am On Dec 10, 2018
Twitter user identified as @PetiteDam, has taken to the platform to reveal how she punished her boyfriend after he recently cancelled their date for a football match. Dami who revealed that her boyfriend cancelled their date just to go watch a football match, and while reacting to the disappointment, she showed up the next time with https://trendinggistsonly..com/2018/12/see-how-twitter-slay-queen-got-back-at.html

She shared the details of her payback on social media and wrote:
“My boyfriend and I were supposed to go on a date once, but he said he couldn’t make it cause of a match. At the end of that match his team was beaten mercilessly and for payback I https://trendinggistsonly..com/2018/12/see-how-twitter-slay-queen-got-back-at.html

Re: See How Slay Queen Got Back At Bf Who Abandoned Her For Greener Pastures by beewhy009(m): 3:42am On Dec 10, 2018
Oloshi

1 Like

Re: See How Slay Queen Got Back At Bf Who Abandoned Her For Greener Pastures by Mintum: 6:30am On Dec 10, 2018
Fool!!!
Re: See How Slay Queen Got Back At Bf Who Abandoned Her For Greener Pastures by speedyconnect3: 8:13am On Dec 10, 2018
So if a match now greener pasture?

(1) (Reply)

Boyfriend Releases List Of Everything He Did For A Lady He Dated For 4 years / Was She Looking For Sex? / Nigerian Chief Gay Celebrates One Year Anniversary With New Gay Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.