Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,769 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

Why Daddy Freeze Deserves An Award - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Daddy Freeze Deserves An Award (21153 Views)

Dunamis Church 'Fake Testimony': Anyim Vera Deserves An Apology / Why Daddy Freeze Blocks People On Instagram. Examining Reasons / Why Daddy Freeze's Mockery Of The MFM Pastor Who Died In Church Is Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Daddy Freeze Deserves An Award by MJBOLT: 11:46am On Dec 10, 2018
Re: Why Daddy Freeze Deserves An Award by FSolar: 11:46am On Dec 10, 2018
Lol
Re: Why Daddy Freeze Deserves An Award by MuttleyLaff: 11:48am On Dec 10, 2018
JeromeBlack:
Even gods have corrupt priests.

How many atheist threads have reached the front page?
You have a lot to learn about.
Atheist threads don't drive sales. Kikiki ki.
Atheist threads don't bring in the mullahs.

HappyPagan:
Nonreligious threads rarely make frontpage.
There's good reason for that.
You would have thought that the god of Nairaland being an atheist would be in favour of Nonreligious threads but alas it don't work like that

You can crawl over broken glass as much as you want to get them to front page but it wont happen not because atheist threads aren't salacious
It's business.

PS: You've hit front page
Told you he is impartial, firm and fair

1 Like

Re: Why Daddy Freeze Deserves An Award by Denikayan: 11:48am On Dec 10, 2018
The guy is Brilliant

None of the Nigerian pastors have been able to tackle him Biblically

They all shift goal post

3 Likes

Re: Why Daddy Freeze Deserves An Award by Wantedmiller: 11:51am On Dec 10, 2018
Mintum:
Enemies of Christianity can gather and give him the award of Antichrist of the year. We don't care

Stop this your rubbish Anti Christ stuff!

Has he said anything against Christ?

Tithes is the issue!

2 Likes

Re: Why Daddy Freeze Deserves An Award by alBHAGDADI: 11:52am On Dec 10, 2018
JeromeBlack:

Jesus never even tithed.

Jesus also never sacrificed any lamb at the temple. Does that mean he was against lamb sacrifices then? He didn't tithe doesn't translate to him speaking against tithing.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Daddy Freeze Deserves An Award by NPComplete: 11:52am On Dec 10, 2018
OpenYourEyes1:

Crudeoil and fossils are evidence of worldwide flood. The events that produced them are rare and will likely never occur again.

This guy and nonsense talk. How are crude oil and fossils evidence of a worldwide flood? Please back up your claim with facts. And try to think before u post. Even the fossils have been dated to different time periods. So how many floods occurred? Chai!! It is as if Christianity is now synonymous to thoughtlessness.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Daddy Freeze Deserves An Award by HappyPagan: 11:53am On Dec 10, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
You have a lot to learn about.
Atheist threads don't drive sales. Kikiki ki.
Atheist threads don't bring in the mullahs.

You would have thought that the god of Nairaland being an atheist would be in favour of Nonreligious threads but alas it don't work like that

You can crawl over broken glass as much as you want to get them to front page but it wont happen not because atheist threads aren't salacious.
It's business.

PS: You've hit front page
Told you he is impartial, firm and fair
Exactly.

This isn't a non-religious thread though... It will attract the Christians.
Re: Why Daddy Freeze Deserves An Award by dashing07(m): 11:53am On Dec 10, 2018
If u give daddy Freeze then Jubril deserve one too

Re: Why Daddy Freeze Deserves An Award by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:54am On Dec 10, 2018
Mintum:
Enemies of Christianity can gather and give him the award of Antichrist of the year. We don't care
so tithe is the only thing that makes you a Christian? I seem to recall the word Christian means Christ-like and I know for a fact that Jesus Never paid tithe so how does being Christ-like involve tithes? Freeze quotes verses from the Bible to buttress his points but pastors can't seem to find verses in the Bible to counter him yet you call him anti Christian. Does that also mean the Bible itself is anti Christian?

Of course I don't expect you to come up with a reasonable argument other than how I am also anti Christian(which i am not by the way) and how I am condemned to hell. Lol.. cheers.

3 Likes

Re: Why Daddy Freeze Deserves An Award by Arianno(m): 11:54am On Dec 10, 2018
Award from who?
Re: Why Daddy Freeze Deserves An Award by NPComplete: 11:54am On Dec 10, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

Jesus also never sacrificed any lamb at the temple. Does that mean he was against lamb sacrifices then? He didn't tithe doesn't translate to him speaking against tithing.

Of course he was. Imagine this guy o. You are asking if the guy that is supposed to be the lamb of God was opposed to the caricature that was the physical lamb when he himself was now among them? U didn't think this through, did you?

2 Likes

Re: Why Daddy Freeze Deserves An Award by Boss13: 11:57am On Dec 10, 2018
Goshen360:
So which kind award we go give him naw? grin

Church Enemy Award �

In all honesty, I salute his bravery and relentless effort in pursuing his cause even in the midst of adversity. Only courageous people are able to do what he is currently doing.

In some cases, I do not agree with him on some of his messages and his modus operandi. However, he has been able to tackle headon one of the most controversial issues in Christianity and he does it with so well using the Bible.

What’s amazing is the fact that all the GOs, Church founders and leaders are yet to refute his teachings. Some of these church leaders have even agreed with him, others choose to attack his person and the rest decide to remain quiet.

4 Likes

Re: Why Daddy Freeze Deserves An Award by alBHAGDADI: 11:58am On Dec 10, 2018
NPComplete:

Of course he was. Imagine this guy o. You are asking if the guy that is supposed to be the lamb of God was opposed to the caricature that was the physical lamb when he himself was now among them? U didn't think this through, did you?

No, you lots didn't think it through when you always state that Jesus never tithe. How do you expect the King who receives tithe to now pay tithe, same way you can't expect the Holy Lamb to now make lamb sacrifices?

Can you now see how silly your logic is?
Re: Why Daddy Freeze Deserves An Award by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 10, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

Hmmm! What church do you attend just asking
Re: Why Daddy Freeze Deserves An Award by BluntBoy(m): 11:59am On Dec 10, 2018
Mintum:

You and your pastors are the enemies of Christianity.

I am yet to see any of you quote the Bible to counter Freeze.

The Bible says that Paul always went to the temple to reason with people. How come you people and your pastors cannot reason with Freeze. Is it because you people are just fake Christians?

How can a supposed man of God attack a supposed anti-christ without even using the Word which is a powerful Sword? All they do (including you) is to be emotional.

When the Antichrist (Capital A) comes, is it with emotions that you are going to fight him off? Remember even the Antichrist knows the Bible. So, how would today's Christians like you who do not even know how to reason using the Word survive?

4 Likes

Re: Why Daddy Freeze Deserves An Award by Heavance(m): 12:03pm On Dec 10, 2018
As long as nobody wants to give answers to the main question Freeze asked from the beginning.............
He asked if Jesus Christ collected tithe, or if the disciples collected tithe, or if our pastors are Levites by bloodline?
since we cant answer him, the debate will go on.

We know the answers to these questions, but we are playing Leave them let God Judge (Nigerians)...........Just like we refuse to leave yahoo boiz to God to judge.
Someone said pastors don't put guns on congregation's head to pay, or they don't force them............ and when yahoo boiz tell us they dont use gun on their clients to pay,. we are quick to talk.

Lets keep deceiving ourselves

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Daddy Freeze Deserves An Award by shegra58: 12:04pm On Dec 10, 2018
What i know is that Church is a very profitable business shocked
Re: Why Daddy Freeze Deserves An Award by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 10, 2018
Everybody has a right to his religious practice and beliefs, as long as it does not affects the rights of another. He should rather be fighting against social injustice, corruption and bad governance. When he starts fighting politicians, leading protest against bad leaders, when he is been arrested and molested by security agencies for doing that then we will consider giving him an award.

1 Like

Re: Why Daddy Freeze Deserves An Award by NPComplete: 12:04pm On Dec 10, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

No, you lots didn't think it through when you always state that Jesus never tithe. How do you expect the King who receives tithe to now pay tithe, same way you can't expect the Holy Lamb to now make lamb sacrifices?

The holy lamb sacrificed himself. Isnt that what u guys claim? So in the same vein he would have paid his tithe too if it was important. The only thing he did and we know of is pay his taxes. But u community of thieves and vipers think u should be tax-exempt.

2 Likes

Re: Why Daddy Freeze Deserves An Award by AndLeo(m): 12:08pm On Dec 10, 2018
I pay tithe and I give in church but I think that Daddy freeze have a point about the way pastors bambuzle their members with fear and intimidation.

1 Like

Re: Why Daddy Freeze Deserves An Award by Essential(m): 12:10pm On Dec 10, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

Nice question.

Now, that we see that the Bible doesn't prevent or admonish Christians to pay tithe, shouldn't that tell you anti-tithers to also remain silent as the Bible is silent on the issue? Yet, you people decide to speak where the Bible hasn't spoken. In the process, you end up teaching doctrines of men as commandment of God.

Mathew 15:9
But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

Let those who want to pay tithe do so as long as the Bible doesn't teach against it. Mind you, tithing predates the Law because Abraham tithed. And since we are his children, I see nothing wrong in immitating the Good deeds of our father.
how many feast and sacrificial offering in the bible do u observe. Mr Abraham just keep deceiving yourself not God.
U only call on Abraham when the odds are against u. Later u say will that is odd testament when it is not in your favor.

1 Like

Re: Why Daddy Freeze Deserves An Award by alBHAGDADI: 12:12pm On Dec 10, 2018
NPComplete:

The holy lamb sacrificed himself. Isnt that what u guys claim? So in the same vein he would have paid his tithe too if it was important. The only thing he did and we know of is pay his taxes. But u community of thieves and vipers think u should be tax-exempt.

The Holy Lamb sacrificed himself but not for himself, he did it for others. Jesus as a tithe receiver had no need to pay tithe because it would be useless giving himself money which is already his.

Do you get it now?
Re: Why Daddy Freeze Deserves An Award by BluntBoy(m): 12:13pm On Dec 10, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

Do you even know the rules guiding lamb sacrifices?

The Lord said "a lamb for a household".

Jesus didn't have to be the representative of his household. It is all fine as long as a lamb was slaughtered by a representative of His household.

On a larger scale, Jesus needn't sacrifice a lamb because He was/is the Lamb.
Re: Why Daddy Freeze Deserves An Award by Meekha(m): 12:13pm On Dec 10, 2018
For those who said that Christ never endorsed tithing well i don't know if you guys read the Bible but i have an answer for you guys.. The verse below shows the stance of Christ

New Living Translation Matthew 23:23
"What sorrow awaits you teachers of religious law and you Pharisees. Hypocrites! For you are careful to tithe even the tiniest income from your herb gardens, but you ignore the more important aspects of the law--justice, mercy, and faith. You should tithe, yes, but do not neglect the more important things.

My emphasis is on the last sentence...From the very words of Christ, whoever should tithe MUST not ignore Justice, mercy and faith as they are more important than tithing..But this does not negate the blessedness of tithing seeing that Christ Himself endorsed it in the above verse. Now this is the words of Jesus Himself.. and not that of any apostle or prophet..
So Freez's disciples, have you not come across any verse like this

Over to you!
Re: Why Daddy Freeze Deserves An Award by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:13pm On Dec 10, 2018
pressplay411:
Well said.
For a long time, I could not figure freeze out.
On the one side, He's speaking the gospel.
Tithe is not what pastors should focus on. There are more important doctrines in the gospel than tithing. When you save a person's soul, you don't have to keep preaching tithing for him to know it is for his own benefit.
Jesus Christ, Our LORD himself preached this.
Matthew 23:23-24
The Gospel is for Salvation of Souls and Godliness.
This establishes God's Kingdom on earth as it is in heaven.
Salvation of a human soul is what produces all round prosperity as one pursues righteousness and grows in faith.
Matthew 6:33, 3 John 2.

However, there's only one worthy to condemn and judge, and that is God himself because Let He Who Is Without Sin Be The First To Cast A Stone.
When we assume the office of criticizing, condemning and judging others, we have assumed the position and title of Satan himself, The Accuser of the Brethren.
Revelations 12:10
And judging/criticizing a pastor is such a grievious sin that God descends immediately to judge. Because he expects us to respect his anointed and prophets.
Numbers 12
My advice, leave them for God to judge. You could choose not to follow them or know how to pick their meat and throw away their bone.

How did I finally figure Freeze out?
"By their fruit you shall know them."
He curses at the slightest provocation. Hes always angry towards Christians, pastors and those who comment on his posts. He does not live in joy and peace.

A Christian should bless always and not curse. A Christian should express Love.
Yes, it seems difficult to walk in love and peace on social media but when you have the Spirit of Christ inside you, nothing is impossible.
Christianity is a higher calling, beyond human limitations.

Peace, Joy, Love, Grace and Wisdom to us all.
nice points you raised and I must commend you for taking the time out to do so however, I also have a reservation and a question. I'll start with the question. You said God gets angry and Mets out his justice on those who speak against his anointed. How do we know those that are anointed by God? How do we know they are actually here to serve his purpose? Remember the story of the wolves in sheep clothing? Remember the false prophets Jesus also warned about? It is not difficult to see that most supposed men of God are here to only serve their purpose which is to end in a fat bank account(sorry to say) Jesus also warned us to "Beware of false prophets that come in my name". Is that not an admonition to be on the look out for ourselves and not fall victim to their plot? If you as a man can see and you see a blind man walking into a busy road with a car speeding towards him with every likely hood that the blind man will get crushed, do you let him continue or do you raise alarm and caution him and eventually lead him to cross safely?

Now to my observation, it is not a good Enough reason to judge freeze by his short temper and quick tongue. We know from the Bible that Moses was quick to anger and acted accordingly and he was the one God decided to use for his mission of freeing his people from pharaoh. We also know that King Solomon as wise as he was lived a wreckless lifestyle but it didn't change the fact that God was with him. How about David? David stole a man's wife and sent her husband to die because he wanted the woman all to himself. Do not use Freeze's excesses to judge his mission. That you have been involved in an accident doesn't mean you are not fit to be a road Marshall.

On the issue of tithing(don't mind my going there) I seem to recall that giving to the poor instead of to the already rich Pastors brings about same blessings as I recall a certain passage in the Bible( Matthew 25:40 )" whatever it is that you do unto the least of my brothers(the poor) you have already done it unto me". The networth of the church is so much so that they no longer need our tithes. It now remains the poor amongst us who are the images of God himself that need this help we think we are giving to pastors that are already worth billions. Even when these pastors build schools, how many poor people can go? Only the rich have the means. The reason there was tithing in the old testament was because the priests of God never left the temple hence they needed inputs from the people in order to survive and also care for the poor amongst them but that isn't the case anymore.

1 Like

Re: Why Daddy Freeze Deserves An Award by alBHAGDADI: 12:13pm On Dec 10, 2018
Essential:

how many feast and sacrificial offering in the bible do u observe. Mr Abraham just keep deceiving yourself not God.
U only call on Abraham when the odds are against u. Later u say will that is odd testament when it is not in your favor.
Learn to different between Old Testament laws and Old Testament acts. We only follow Abraham's act of faith, not Laws of Moses.

1 Like

Re: Why Daddy Freeze Deserves An Award by stanliwise(m): 12:14pm On Dec 10, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

Nice question.

Now, that we see that the Bible doesn't prevent or admonish Christians to pay tithe, shouldn't that tell you anti-tithers to also remain silent as the Bible is silent on the issue? Yet, you people decide to speak where the Bible hasn't spoken. In the process, you end up teaching doctrines of men as commandment of God.

Mathew 15:9
But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

Let those who want to pay tithe do so as long as the Bible doesn't teach against it. Mind you, tithing predates the Law because Abraham tithed. And since we are his children, I see nothing wrong in immitating the Good deeds of our father.
your anwser is amazing but what do you say in cases where pastors quote malachi as a punishment for people who don't pay tithe, telling them that they are stealing from God??

1 Like

Re: Why Daddy Freeze Deserves An Award by stanliwise(m): 12:17pm On Dec 10, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

Bro the question is, IS TITHING A COMMANDMENT??

1 Like

Re: Why Daddy Freeze Deserves An Award by esdeemiami(m): 12:18pm On Dec 10, 2018
For every movement of ideology there will always be followers because even before the ideology becomes a movement certain people are in a corner thinking same way the world has always been like this and wont stop all i say in this tithe issue is an act of Jealousy and Envy and even those that dont make offering talkless tithe will be quick to comment stick to what you believe nobody dare talks about the muslims clerics nobody talks about the Alfa or Imam but we are quick to condemn pastors or you think muslims too dont pay tithe we have become more philosophical than being more spiritual so we only passive things with a carnal mind tp discredit spiritual principles
Re: Why Daddy Freeze Deserves An Award by BluntBoy(m): 12:19pm On Dec 10, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

Again, you are wrong.

God did not receive tithes. The priests and Levites did, and then the poor and the tithers by extension.

Jesus would certainly have tithed if He grew foods or reared animals.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prophet Uebert Angel Of Zimbabwe Attacks Prophet TB Joshua During Prophecy / How Do I Reconcile With My Parents? / Is Hell Real? What The Bible Says About Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.