Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,705 members, 7,802,095 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

Why Daddy Freeze Deserves An Award - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Daddy Freeze Deserves An Award (21137 Views)

Dunamis Church 'Fake Testimony': Anyim Vera Deserves An Apology / Why Daddy Freeze Blocks People On Instagram. Examining Reasons / Why Daddy Freeze's Mockery Of The MFM Pastor Who Died In Church Is Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Daddy Freeze Deserves An Award by HappyPagan: 3:04pm On Dec 10, 2018
OladimejiRufai:

How far?

Where are ur other guys?

How do u meet?

Where do u roll??

u have a Whatsapp group? Can i join?

Not part of any group.. But you'd find a few more on the religion section...
Re: Why Daddy Freeze Deserves An Award by Adaify08: 3:18pm On Dec 10, 2018
HappyPagan:

God's work? Really?

All I see is man's money building tithe collection centers (parishes)... You have any receipt that God signed? Paid for? Approved?

Or is God's approval done through the man who convince you he is God's servants?

Opening your eyes, while blind, doesn't improve the darkness.

A whole lot of Nigerian Christians are just faithfools - they don't follow the Bible. They only follow what their Pastor said the Bible said.

Some of you are more scared of criticising the man if God, than you are of sinning... Says a lot about the rubbish state of Christianity in this country...
u said it all...nice one.
Re: Why Daddy Freeze Deserves An Award by pressplay411(m): 3:57pm On Dec 10, 2018
Emmariks:
Sir, you cannot say the whole bible is Christianity as the word Christianity never existed in the old testament neither were there Christians then. Christianity was heard of in Acts 11:26. Because there were people that were Christ Like. But no body was Christ like in the old testament because Christ had not come then.

It's very deep. I can't unravel now. I will open a thread as more understanding comes.
The veil is why some churches only preach new testament and discard old testament.
It's also why some would think the God of old testament is different from the God of New testament.
It's quite deep.
Re: Why Daddy Freeze Deserves An Award by senatoradeolaa: 4:10pm On Dec 10, 2018
MAN OF THE YEAR
Re: Why Daddy Freeze Deserves An Award by pressplay411(m): 4:23pm On Dec 10, 2018
sweetrace:

In the same Mathew 23 you quoted, Jesus criticized the religious leaders of his days. As Christian’s are we not supposed to be Christ like? Why would we not say an act is wrong when it is being perpetuated by a religious leader? Why do people keep quoting touch not my anointed without any understanding? Who is God’s anointed? In this dispensation, All Christians are God’s anointed. God has poured out His spirit on us all. Freeze is God’s Anointed so far he has accepted Jesus as his Lord and Savior.

You do realise that Jesus, the Holy Spirit and the Father are the same One God. 1 John 5:7
So when he criticises and judges, it is as God, the only Perfect One without blemish, without Sin.
As Christians we correct one another by exhorting (cautioning, advising and encouraging) one another in love.
Only mature Christians are to judge. Titus 2 (1-15)
Now who determines maturity? That's the question.

Also you made a very valid point, every Christian is anointed. Which is why we are not to judge one another. You carry the same anointing of your pastor, the only difference is commitment. Pastors spend more time following Christ than most members.
A lot of Christians are suffering because they keep judging anointed Christians.
Now imagine how much more unbelievers who judge Christians?

You have to also realise that Christianity is not a regular religion. It is a Love Affair because our God is Love.
Has any one ever insulted someone you love?
Has anyone ever slapped your mom or dad or wife or husband, child or best friend?
What's your reaction?

God is always seeking who will love Him enough to follow Him. He now finally finds someone who dedicates his life to follow Him, God puts the person through a lot of sufferings, tests, etc just to turn him into someone He can use.
The person endures all this in his journey of becoming a pastor.
And you, just feel you will insult such a one and God will stand akimbo?

Now Numbers 12 details how Jealous God is for his servants so much that he struch Moses' sister with leprosy immediately even after Moses begged on her behalf. He had to reduce the punishment because of Moses' plea.
Now Jesus Christ Himself said that the least person in His Kingdom is greater than John the Baptist, who was greater than Moses and all the other old testament prophets (according to Jesus).
So imagine how much judgement we expose ourselves to when we judge Christians, Pastors?
Re: Why Daddy Freeze Deserves An Award by Geesaintagape: 4:57pm On Dec 10, 2018
Anyone who has gone through Martin Luther criticism should know that it would not go smooth with Freeze.
Why was Christ killed it's cos he was saying the truth.
Why was Galileo killed?
So I'm not surprised what is going on with Freeze
God bless Freeze

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Daddy Freeze Deserves An Award by sweetrace(f): 5:10pm On Dec 10, 2018
pressplay411:

You do realise that Jesus, the Holy Spirit and the Father are the same One God. 1 John 5:7
So when he criticises and judges, it is as God, the only Perfect One without blemish, without Sin.
As Christians we correct one another by exhorting (cautioning, advising and encouraging) one another in love.
Only mature Christians are to judge. Titus 2 (1-15)
Now who determines maturity? That's the question.

Also you made a very valid point, every Christian is anointed. Which is why we are not to judge one another. You carry the same anointing of your pastor, the only difference is commitment. Pastors spend more time following Christ than most members.
A lot of Christians are suffering because they keep judging anointed Christians.
Now imagine how much more unbelievers who judge Christians?

You have to also realise that Christianity is not a regular religion. It is a Love Affair because our God is Love.
Has any one ever insulted someone you love?
Has anyone ever slapped your mom or dad or wife or husband, child or best friend?
What's your reaction
God is always seeking who will love Him enough to follow Him. He now finally finds someone who dedicates his life to follow Him, God puts the person through a lot of sufferings, tests, etc just to turn him into someone He can use.
The person endures all this in his journey of becoming a pastor.
And you, just feel you will insult such a one and God will stand akimbo?

Now Numbers 12 details how Jealous God is for his servants so much that he struch Moses' sister with leprosy immediately even after Moses begged on her behalf. He had to reduce the punishment because of Moses' plea.
Now Jesus Christ Himself said that the least person in His Kingdom is greater than John the Baptist, who was greater than Moses and all the other old testament prophets (according to Jesus).
So imagine how much judgement we expose ourselves to when we judge Christians, Pastors?

I will finish reading this later. I just want to vehemently contradict 2 things. The first is that I do not carry my pastors anointing. I carry the anointing of the Holy Spirit. I do not go to pastors to pray for me. I pray directly to my Heavenly Father. I don't need a middle man. The lines are open to me directly. Secondly, your pastor may be more committed to God than you are. But my pastor is not more committed to God than I am. I am running my race just like he is running his. Most of what you wrote is the general opinion or misconception of today's Christians. People like Freeze are refusing to be swayed by the opinions of men. They are searching the word of God for themselves and they are seeking the true meaning of this word. Pastors are not super human, nor do they know God more than whoever is willing to know God for themselves. Christianity is not a relationship with God via pastors. It is a relationship with God directly. You may be surprised that the janitor in your church is more intimate with God than your pastor.

As for some of the things you wrote on judgement, hmmm!!! We are Christians because we are Chrst like. Jesus condemned evil, and we are to do the same. Not judging has been totally taken out of concept. You judge when you decide that someone will go to hell because of his deeds. What you should do is judge his deeds as right or wrong. You are a being with the ability to reason. I actually need to get some work done now.
Re: Why Daddy Freeze Deserves An Award by Glink2018(m): 5:30pm On Dec 10, 2018
JeromeBlack:

Keep quiet, abeg.

The op clearly pointed how Freeze has argued against tithing and prefers to use tithe money for the poor but you are still asking how his preaching has affected the society.

All these brain-dead tithe-lovers

.... and you are really the dead-brain-tithe-complianer....
Just for your information, no church on this surface of this Earth that doesn't earmark money for the poor...
Every churches engage in welfarism projects base on their capacity.

Hw I wish he can be campaigning on the end-time church , then I will be part of his supporters...
But making noise on what is inconsequential as far as heaven goal is concern, to me , this doesn't what my attention .. .Matthew 23:23 'Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.'

Zombie like you can follow his deceit because you are spiritually dead.. .
Re: Why Daddy Freeze Deserves An Award by 0ubenji(m): 6:15pm On Dec 10, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
I didn't say he sacrificed himself to himself.

Go and read my post against.

You expect Jesus to do everything in order for us to know what and what he supports. Why not stop using a spoon since the bible never recorded that he used a spoon. The fact that the Bible didn't record he did or didn't do something is a clear indication that we can chose to do or not do those things.
well...none of these pastors ever apply this logic to tithing(except pst. SAM ADEYEMI). That is d problem
Re: Why Daddy Freeze Deserves An Award by 0ubenji(m): 6:26pm On Dec 10, 2018
BluntBoy:

In that case:

No one should be obligated to tithe since Abraham was not obligated by the Law of Moses to tithe. He tithed because he wanted to and not because there was a Law that mandated him to.

Your pastors should stop using Malachi to coerce people into tithing.

Your pastors should stop barring non-tithers from marrying in their churches.

Your pastors should stop threatening people with hell and poverty.
hmmn..Christ embassy I heard

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Daddy Freeze Deserves An Award by 0ubenji(m): 6:29pm On Dec 10, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

Somebody finally gets my point. Tithe is not compulsory, so you guys should leave those who believe it works for them alone. It's the pastors that made tithing a joke because of their dubious ways.
even your church pastor will never say this..
Well unless u attend daystar Christian centre
Re: Why Daddy Freeze Deserves An Award by Codes151(m): 7:02pm On Dec 10, 2018
Post from Islamic madhouse
Re: Why Daddy Freeze Deserves An Award by chiezimah(m): 7:29pm On Dec 10, 2018
The promise of the Messiah was to Abraham's seed (Isaac) before he was born. Staying on the seed, Isaac had Esau and Jacob. God chose Jacob and of Jacob's children He chose Judah. God said the Saviour will come from Abraham's seed but He made the choice of which tribe He will come from. The promise was to Abraham. Jesus need not be of the tribe of Levi to be the Saviour. The promise was to Abraham's seed. God made the choice if Judah one of the seed.

The Levites we're chosen out of the 12 tribes when they acted on God's instruction. God separated them from the other tribes for the purpose of offering sacrifice and attending the spiritual issues of the people and the temple. The requirement for this service was full dedication without having to do any other job. This demanded they should be taken care of as they will be married and have children. God did not want their attention divided and made the other tribes responsible for providing for them and also the upkeep of the temple. The temple needed musician who would use trumpets, utensils for sacrifices just name it and one of the ways of providing this is through tithing. The occupation of the people at the time was more of farming and rearing of animals, blacksmith, Goldsmith etc and this constituted the offering and tithe given. in our time we have different skill sets hence tithing (monetarily) is the only was to pay our tithe for the running of the temple.

The first time the mention of 10% was made was before the law was given. Abraham was successful in a battle and 10% of the spoil he gave to Melshezedech. His seed continued in this line and in Malachi, when they neglected the temple and caring for the priests, having departed from God, He God said they were robbing Him since they refused to care for God,s buainess. We daily engage in the workplace battle for 30days to earn a salary and also do businesses and 10% of our earning for a financing of a cause u believe is it too much to ask?

When Jesus was in Earth, He never condemed tithe. He said the Pharisees gave tithe of the smallest things but never paid attention to the weightier things of the law like taking care of the poor and widow and fatherless. He went further to say that unless our righteousness (which included tithing as this act was counted as righteousness) exceeds that of the Pharisees, we will not see the Kingdom of God.

Every cause on Earth is financed -good or evil. So is the Church, and one of the ways to do this is to give tithe. The New Testament church which started in Acts gave to finance the gospel. People sold houses and lands and properties to do this. Can we truly say we can sell our houses and land to finance the gospel? That would be really excellent.

Jesus did not come to break the law but to fulfil it. Giving to the kingdom business has it's own blessing. Seeking yea first the kingdom will include doing whatever is necessary (tithe, offering, donations etc) to move the kingdom ideas forward.

we may argue that some pastors use the church money for themselves agreed, however we should focus on accountability from them but this we cannot do from the outside. If u belong to a parish, church. Join the house fellowship. know how it is runned. Just get involved and seek leaders to be accountable. Just the same way we should do with political leadership. Don't fight the giving by people, fight for accountability from the leaders.

God bless.
Re: Why Daddy Freeze Deserves An Award by 0monnak0da: 7:31pm On Dec 10, 2018
0monnak0da:
Enoch Adeboye came out to say

Anyone who does not pay tithe is not going to heaven

Did Jesus say that?

Is that a false doctrine?

Yes or No

Do not beat about the bush
Re: Why Daddy Freeze Deserves An Award by pressplay411(m): 7:53pm On Dec 10, 2018
sweetrace:

I will finish reading this later. I just want to vehemently contradict 2 things. The first is that I do not carry my pastors anointing. I carry the anointing of the Holy Spirit. I do not go to pastors to pray for me. I pray directly to my Heavenly Father. I don't need a middle man. The lines are open to me directly. Secondly, your pastor may be more committed to God than you are. But my pastor is not more committed to God than I am. I am running my race just like he is running his. Most of what you wrote is the general opinion or misconception of today's Christians. People like Freeze are refusing to be swayed by the opinions of men. They are searching the word of God for themselves and they are seeking the true meaning of this word. Pastors are not super human, nor do they know God more than whoever is willing to know God for themselves. Christianity is not a relationship with God via pastors. It is a relationship with God directly. You may be surprised that the janitor in your church is more intimate with God than your pastor.

As for some of the things you wrote on judgement, hmmm!!! We are Christians because we are Chrst like. Jesus condemned evil, and we are to do the same. Not judging has been totally taken out of concept. You judge when you decide that someone will go to hell because of his deeds. What you should do is judge his deeds as right or wrong. You are a being with the ability to reason. I actually need to get some work done now.

Please Ma, it is good to read without a critical mindset.
Otherwise, you will end up only seeing what you want to see and miss the message.

Concerning pastors, did you become the person you are today by studying the bible alone in your room?
Yes, the Holyspirit is our teacher and much more but do you know how deep the Wisdom of God (the bible) is?
You think a babe can just read and understand it?
That is why you need the Ministry of Teachers, Prophets, Evangelists, Pastors and Apostles as you continue your walk with the Holyspirit. This is how we mature into the Ministry. Followers first, then leaders as we grow.
Do not despise the gathering of saints.
Christianity is a personal journey but it is not a solo drill. We all need one another to grow, to correct one another, to impart and impact one another.

Also when I said you carry the same anointing of a pastor, I simply implied we all received the same anointing and baptism of the Holyspirit, Grace and Faith even the same measure as early disciples, in fact the same Holy Spirit in our Lord, Jesus Christ. The only difference is our time and commitment which determines how we grow our Faith through the Rhema (revelation by the Holyspirit).
If you spend more time building your intimacy with the Holyspirit and you let Him teach you the Word as you meditate, You can even outgrow your own pastor with time. But you will need a superdose of humility lest pride sets in and you fall.

God bless you.
Re: Why Daddy Freeze Deserves An Award by 0monnak0da: 8:04pm On Dec 10, 2018
chiezimah:
The promise of the Messiah was to Abraham's seed (Isaac) before he was born. Staying on the seed, Isaac had Esau and Jacob. God chose Jacob and of Jacob's children He chose Judah. God said the Saviour will come from Abraham's seed but He made the choice of which tribe He will come from. The promise was to Abraham. Jesus need not be of the tribe of Levi to be the Saviour. The promise was to Abraham's seed. God made the choice if Judah one of the seed.

The Levites we're chosen out of the 12 tribes when they acted on God's instruction. God separated them from the other tribes for the purpose of offering sacrifice and attending the spiritual issues of the people and the temple. The requirement for this service was full dedication without having to do any other job. This demanded they should be taken care of as they will be married and have children. God did not want their attention divided and made the other tribes responsible for providing for them and also the upkeep of the temple. The temple needed musician who would use trumpets, utensils for sacrifices just name it and one of the ways of providing this is through tithing. The occupation of the people at the time was more of farming and rearing of animals, blacksmith, Goldsmith etc and this constituted the offering and tithe given. in our time we have different skill sets hence tithing (monetarily) is the only was to pay our tithe for the running of the temple.

The first time the mention of 10% was made was before the law was given. Abraham was successful in a battle and 10% of the spoil he gave to Melshezedech. His seed continued in this line and in Malachi, when they neglected the temple and caring for the priests, having departed from God, He God said they were robbing Him since they refused to care for God,s buainess. We daily engage in the workplace battle for 30days to earn a salary and also do businesses and 10% of our earning for a financing of a cause u believe is it too much to ask?

When Jesus was in Earth, He never condemed tithe. He said the Pharisees gave tithe of the smallest things but never paid attention to the weightier things of the law like taking care of the poor and widow and fatherless. He went further to say that unless our righteousness (which included tithing as this act was counted as righteousness) exceeds that of the Pharisees, we will not see the Kingdom of God.

Every cause on Earth is financed -good or evil. So is the Church, and one of the ways to do this is to give tithe. The New Testament church which started in Acts gave to finance the gospel. People sold houses and lands and properties to do this. Can we truly say we can sell our houses and land to finance the gospel? That would be really excellent.

Jesus did not come to break the law but to fulfil it. Giving to the kingdom business has it's own blessing. Seeking yea first the kingdom will include doing whatever is necessary (tithe, offering, donations etc) to move the kingdom ideas forward.

we may argue that some pastors use the church money for themselves agreed, however we should focus on accountability from them but this we cannot do from the outside. If u belong to a parish, church. Join the house fellowship. know how it is runned. Just get involved and seek leaders to be accountable. Just the same way we should do with political leadership. Don't fight the giving by people, fight for accountability from the leaders.

God bless.

When dd God say a Saviour would come from Abraham'seed.
10% which Abraham gave
We d not know why he gave. Was it a religious or customary settlement?

There was a tradition among the Semitic people to give 10% as spoils of war or looting

The hebrews were not the only literate people in the Middle East

Why is it that When Mechilzedek came to Abraham he came with the King of Sodom.

What did the King of Sodom say?

This practice of raiding and taking booty was common all over the Arab World. of which Abraham was a part.
This was what prompted Saul to tke plunder when he went against the Amalekites.

Even Prophet Mohammed lived off plunder when he was in Medina.
So the idea that tithing started with Abraham is funny.

The fact that the bible does not tell the stories of all these peoples does not mean they did not have stories

The tithing of war booty is very different from the tithing in the Mosaic law . The Mosaic law on tithes is detailed and specific. There is no space for misunderstanding

Additionally the Mosaic law specifically mentions levies on spoils of war and decrees that ONE PERCENT is paid to Jehovah

1% NOT 10%

whilst the priest were to get 1% of 1% i.e 0.01%

There is no room for error or confusion

NUMBERS 31:25

25 The Lord said to Moses, 26 “You and Eleazar the priest and the family heads of the community are to count all the people and animals that were captured. 27 Divide the spoils equally between the soldiers who took part in the battle and the rest of the community. 28 From the soldiers who fought in the battle, set apart as tribute for the Lord one out of every five hundred, whether people, cattle, donkeys or sheep. 29 Take this tribute from their half share and give it to Eleazar the priest as the Lord’s part. 30 From the Israelites’ half, select one out of every fifty, whether people, cattle, donkeys, sheep or other animals. Give them to the Levites, who are responsible for the care of the Lord’s tabernacle.” 31 So Moses and Eleazar the priest did as the Lord commanded Moses.

32 The plunder remaining from the spoils that the soldiers took was 675,000 sheep, 33 72,000 cattle, 34 61,000 donkeys 35 and 32,000 women who had never slept with a man.

36 The half share of those who fought in the battle was:

337,500 sheep, 37 of which the tribute for the Lord was 675;

38 36,000 cattle, of which the tribute for the Lord was 72;

39 30,500 donkeys, of which the tribute for the Lord was 61;

40 16,000 people, of whom the tribute for the Lord was 32.

41 Moses gave the tribute to Eleazar the priest as the Lord’s part, as the Lord commanded Moses.

42 The half belonging to the Israelites, which Moses set apart from that of the fighting men— 43 the community’s half—was 337,500 sheep, 44 36,000 cattle, 45 30,500 donkeys 46 and 16,000 people. 47 From the Israelites’ half, Moses selected one out of every fifty people and animals, as the Lord commanded him, and gave them to the Levites, who were responsible for the care of the Lord’s tabernacle.

48 Then the officers who were over the units of the army—the commanders of thousands and commanders of hundreds—went to Moses 49 and said to him, “Your servants have counted the soldiers under our command, and not one is missing. 50 So we have brought as an offering to the Lord the gold articles each of us acquired—armlets, bracelets, signet rings, earrings and necklaces—to make atonement for ourselves before the Lord.
Re: Why Daddy Freeze Deserves An Award by sweetrace(f): 9:05pm On Dec 10, 2018
pressplay411:

Please Ma, it is good to read without a critical mindset.
Otherwise, you will end up only seeing what you want to see and miss the message.

Concerning pastors, did you become the person you are today by studying the bible alone in your room?
Yes, the Holyspirit is our teacher and much more but do you know how deep the Wisdom of God (the bible) is?
You think a babe can just read and understand it?
That is why you need the Ministry of Teachers, Prophets, Evangelists, Pastors and Apostles as you continue your walk with the Holyspirit. This is how we mature into the Ministry. Followers first, then leaders as we grow.
Do not despise the gathering of saints.
Christianity is a personal journey but it is not a solo drill. We all need one another to grow, to correct one another, to impart and impact one another.

Also when I said you carry the same anointing of a pastor, I simply implied we all received the same anointing and baptism of the Holyspirit, Grace and Faith even the same measure as early disciples, in fact the same Holy Spirit in our Lord, Jesus Christ. The only difference is our time and commitment which determines how we grow our Faith through the Rhema (revelation by the Holyspirit).
If you spend more time building your intimacy with the Holyspirit and you let Him teach you the Word as you meditate, You can even outgrow your own pastor with time. But you will need a superdose of humility lest pride sets in and you fall.

God bless you.

Now I understand your explanation as per carrying the same anointing. And to answer your question. Yes I read the Bible and understood it with the leading of the Holy Spirit. Pastors and churches were giving me conflicting ideas. They were confusing church doctrines with the principles of God. So I decided to seek the word of God myself. After all, I am called to work my salvation with fear and trembling. To call unto God. To look up to the hills. To knock on God’s gate. To ask God and I will receive. To ask God for wisdom and understanding from God. So, I did exactly that.
I don’t really believe I can learn from only pastors. I believe I can learn from even kids. Pastors are not the custodians of God’s words or wisdom. God will lead anyone that is willing. When I go to church, I sit searching the Bible references as the sermon is going on. Often times, I find the pastors trying to twist the words to fit in with their sermons or their point of view. Thank you for taking the time to write with a cool head. But, like I strongly believe everyone should seek God for themselves. It is their true relationship with God that is at stake.
I do believe that pastors should be respected But that’s simply because I believe that every single individual should be honored and respected. If pastors want more respect, then they should earn it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Daddy Freeze Deserves An Award by 0monnak0da: 9:28pm On Dec 10, 2018
It is naive to believe that the bible is the "word of God" without questioning how it came into existence

e.g The entire New Testament was written in Greek

Why??

When and where did the purported writers learn Greek and who was the TARGET AUDIENCE

Re: Why Daddy Freeze Deserves An Award by pressplay411(m): 9:29pm On Dec 10, 2018
sweetrace:

Now I understand your explanation as per carrying the same anointing. And to answer your question. Yes I read the Bible and understood it with the leading of the Holy Spirit. Pastors and churches were giving me conflicting ideas. They were confusing church doctrines with the principles of God. So I decided to seek the word of God myself. After all, I am called to work my salvation with fear and trembling. To call unto God. To look up to the hills. To knock on God’s gate. To ask God and I will receive. To ask God for wisdom and understanding from God. So, I did exactly that.
I don’t really believe I can learn from only pastors. I believe I can learn from even kids. Pastors are not the custodians of God’s words or wisdom. God will lead anyone that is willing. When I go to church, I sit searching the Bible references as the sermon is going on. Often times, I find the pastors trying to twist the words to fit in with their sermons or their point of view. Thank you for taking the time to write with a cool head. But, like I strongly believe everyone should seek God for themselves. It is their true relationship with God that is at stake.
I do believe that pastors should be respected But that’s simply because I believe that every single individual should be honored and respected. If pastors want more respect, then they should earn it.

Well said, like the Berean Christians. Acts 17:10-11
Exactly my point, you need pastors too. And God honour pastors to the measure of their faithfulness so just have a higher esteem for them as you would your own father, even more. There's a Grace each pastor carries. Honour a prophet and you'll get the prophet's reward.
Now, you struck a very deep chord when you said even kids can teach us. Very true.
Just like you imolied, the Holyspirit is always using everyone around us to teach us if you can be sensitive to discern.
But like wise, the devil is also using every one to tempt us to fall.
One of the gifts of the Holy spirit is discernment of spirits. It is so important. Even pastors and mostly prophets can be used to make members fall. Peter was used to tempt Jesus Christ, that Jesus called him Satan and rebuked him. Likewise Agabus and other prophets tempted Paul, in order to stop him from going to his place of purpose, thank God he was very sensitive to the Spirit.
Notice, Peter and the Prophets didn't do so out of hate, interestingly, they did it out of concern. Selah.

Salvation is not complete when we limit it to the four walls of the church. It is most effective outside the church. But we need the church and any gathering of saints as a filling station.
Re: Why Daddy Freeze Deserves An Award by 0monnak0da: 9:40pm On Dec 10, 2018
See programming
next tin
da dubule

shidioke
halleluya
babe you better discern that dick wella
One day sha

Black people

we go wake up
Re: Why Daddy Freeze Deserves An Award by Champele(m): 10:57pm On Dec 10, 2018
History will remember him indeed. Great man. people that change the narratives. Other celebrities are as dumb as fool. Na to show us slay photos and cars dey sabi. fools
Re: Why Daddy Freeze Deserves An Award by 0monnak0da: 11:36pm On Dec 10, 2018
The fundamental assumption of Chritiatinity and Islam that human life started in the Middle East is false.
Africans have so much bought into this nonsense that some now claim to be Jews

Abraham probably lived about 2000 years ago and yet there is archaelogical evidence that Man has been on this planet specifially in Africa for well over 1 million years perhaps several millions of years.

It has taken us a long time to develop language, writing etc but the key thing is Man started in Africa not the Middle East and not the Garden of Eden .

Those are Semiti tales 4000 years old.

1 million years is impossible to imagine but still it happened.

Let us stop all this "The Bible says nonsense"
It was written by Arabs/Semiites to tell their story

It is enslavement. All made up by desert dwelling Semitic folk telling themseles they were chosen apart by God.

Why would God do that.

The idea that Jehovah changed from New Testament to Old testament is just packaging

Jehovah is a blood thirsty genocidal deity. There is no way to dress that up
All that talk about being under "TH LAW " is nonsense.

Jehovah was a Jewish deity and no more benevolent than any of the murderous deities we had in some some parts of Africa

all the crude ideas about menstruation, burning witches, stoning adulterers etc came from Jehovah all of a sudden he is changed

The idea of original sin ? Is a Semitic idea

Adam eating a forbidden fruit.?

That is total nonsense!!
All have sinned and falln short..........
Wetin we do

Almighty God changed? Is it a democracy ?

Writing developed about 2600 years ago but Man has been here for millions of years.

Millions!!!

it is mind boggling truly

Why then Must we enslave ourselves live the proverbial sardine that locked itself in a tin and forgot the key outside
Re: Why Daddy Freeze Deserves An Award by ensodev(m): 12:14am On Dec 11, 2018
Pay tithe and get the rewards of a tither as the bible says it...dont pay tithe and give the needies and get the reward of does that gives.

I will rather you the needies and give tithe. Than give tithe and not the needies.

Am believe in both
Re: Why Daddy Freeze Deserves An Award by Meekha(m): 7:44am On Dec 11, 2018
ollah1:

It's not my fault that comprehension is your problem. It's also not my fault that bigotry and hatred runs in your blood.

Lolz you know when people are caught in betwixt a vocal squabble, the best thing to do usually to rescue themselves which also translates to incompetence is to use repeated attacks without making any point in particular.. and that's what you are currently doing.. Just insults and no point. Why don't you refute my claim intelligently like you claim to be?? Take the easy way out boy! run for your life....LOLZ
Re: Why Daddy Freeze Deserves An Award by Meekha(m): 7:49am On Dec 11, 2018
speedyconnect3:

You have succeeded in engaging in rigmarole.

The bible says emphatically that you should eat your tithe and that at the third year you should bring to the store house.

This is crystal clear in Deuteronomy 14:22-29.

So how come tithe is paid here and not eaten?

Again, why should tithing be the only thing pentecostal Christians be harping on? Are there no other things in the old ttestament that we have abandoned? Like eating of certain animals?

Again, in the whole of new testament tithe was alluded to just once.

You have refused to think and busy citing malachi 3:10. (It was not even addressed to all Christians but priests)

What about Deuteronomy 14?

Again, do these pastors qualify as levites to receive tithe? They did in the old testament because the had no inheritance.

In the new testament, levites now have inheritance and no longer receive but sell their things too and bring
See Acts4:37.

Use your senses.

I suppose you are the one that is not using your senses sir.. ever cared to research the origin of tithing?? who was the first person that tithed?? FYI Abraham was the first to do and he wasn't under the law.. Likewise we are also to tithe even though we are not under the law. . Pls use ur brain for once!
Re: Why Daddy Freeze Deserves An Award by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 11, 2018
If Jesus was awarded for the TRUTH, i will agree with you that Freeze should be honored. But since Jesus was wrongfully accused, arrested, bartered,charged,prosecuted,persecuted,convicted,sentenced and brutally executed by those who claims to be representatives of God for sake of the TRUTH.
I'm afraid daddy freeze should be prepared for the worst to come from those claiming to be worshippers of God! John 16:2

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Paul Adefarasin And TD Jakes Pictured Together / COZA Introduces Online Payment Of Tithes, Offerings, Seeds & Pledges / How Can Jesus Give Everlasting Life To Immortal Beings?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.