Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,635 members, 7,801,833 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee's Introduction And Pre-wedding Pictures - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee's Introduction And Pre-wedding Pictures (23402 Views)

Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride / Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride / Bedroom Pre-wedding Pictures Of Handsome Man & His Beautiful Wife-to-be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee's Introduction And Pre-wedding Pictures by toluwa1(f): 12:34pm On Dec 10, 2018
Awwwwnnn....beautiful
Re: A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee's Introduction And Pre-wedding Pictures by Rebuke: 12:42pm On Dec 10, 2018
Luciferdevil2:
Eyaa, I guess that white snow must be your sister, that's why you are so pained. I could smell your odour of painment from here hahahahaha.

Yhu nitwit even have d guts to mention me. Datluciferdevil yhur father go punish yhu last last.

Smelly thing. If yhu can accept my challenge of physical meeting then I will take yhu serious.

I will create a thread for us n post pix of our meeting here. Dare me yhu brainless one.
Re: A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee's Introduction And Pre-wedding Pictures by Deasegun19(m): 1:31pm On Dec 10, 2018
I can't see the ring. �
Re: A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee's Introduction And Pre-wedding Pictures by ifartonyou: 1:42pm On Dec 10, 2018
Why is it that Nigerian ladies are mostly fair, while the men are dark? Why is it that Nigerian ladies are mostly fair, while the men are dark?
By the way, is that her Christmas shoe?
Re: A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee's Introduction And Pre-wedding Pictures by Luciferdevil2(m): 1:55pm On Dec 10, 2018
Rebuke:

Yhu nitwit even have d guts to mention me. Datluciferdevil yhur father go punish yhu last last.

Smelly thing. If yhu can accept my challenge of physical meeting then I will take yhu serious.

I will create a thread for us n post pix of our meeting here. Dare me yhu brainless one.

Looks like you would go insane with this altitude of yours. Alright, where do you want us to meet? Let me teach you the lesson your parents never taught you.
Re: A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee's Introduction And Pre-wedding Pictures by Sunrise258: 2:14pm On Dec 10, 2018
Rich people; rich problem. Instead of the pair to keep wedding low key for a lifetime of blissful marriage, they have started flaunting pre wedding headache like no man's business. And their head now fit no like noise oh, but them go dey form free thinker for Nigeria where birds dey drop for NEPA pole turn to woman! With the the emergence of these pics now, them aje for the two families go don dey do press up. And secondly, hope no be the guy money the girl follow go o? And if you think I'm not making sense, go and read about Ehi Ogbebor& Ken Bramor's 2017 glamorous wedding.

If you know, you know.

https://www.nigeriafilms.com/celebrity-gossips/79-city-flame/52685-marriage-of-warri-billionaire-who-gave-out-cars-as-souvenirs-on-wedding-day-crashes

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.kemifilani.com/2018/11/ehi-ogbebor-reveals-how-her-billionaire-husband.html/amp

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee's Introduction And Pre-wedding Pictures by Xzydar(m): 2:44pm On Dec 10, 2018
Cute

grin grin grin

Nairalanders no go kill me with their comments sha

Re: A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee's Introduction And Pre-wedding Pictures by finebois(m): 3:01pm On Dec 10, 2018
Rebuke:

Sorry, she isn't yhur sister....Go back to yhut sister n continue yhur incest activities wt her. Dis one here is way too far above yhur league, yhu dirty pig.
your father is an idiot.
Re: A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee's Introduction And Pre-wedding Pictures by cyojunior1(m): 3:26pm On Dec 10, 2018
pocohantas:
Awww, this is so beautiful... Your kids would be cute sha embarassed
HML to you both.

which kids? the bleaching clan?
Re: A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee's Introduction And Pre-wedding Pictures by Rebuke: 3:39pm On Dec 10, 2018
Luciferdevil2:
Looks like you would go insane with this altitude of yours. Alright, where do you want us to meet? Let me teach you the lesson your parents never taught you.

Good. If yhu are in Lagos drop any location and date, time and get prepared cus I am definitely coming thru for yhu. If under d heaven yhu show up I bet I will change yhur story. Yhu seriously need to know how humans live.

I don't need to respond to d last part of yhur comment bcus by yhur comment I already know yhu ain't from a responsible home.

Probably, unlucky family wt an insane child.
Re: A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee's Introduction And Pre-wedding Pictures by Rebuke: 3:42pm On Dec 10, 2018
finebois:
your father is an idiot.

Lol. If yhu insult yhur father n beat yhur mother at home why wl I be surprised to see u insult other people's father?

I am so done wth yhu pig. I won't honor yhu wit a response anymore. Bye lowlife.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee's Introduction And Pre-wedding Pictures by Luciferdevil2(m): 4:09pm On Dec 10, 2018
Rebuke:

Good. If yhu are in Lagos drop any location and date, time and get prepared cus I am definitely coming thru for yhu. If under d heaven yhu show up I bet I will change yhur story. Yhu seriously need to know how humans live.

I don't need to respond to d last part of yhur comment bcus by yhur comment I already know yhu ain't from a responsible home.

Probably, unlucky family wt an insane child.

I'm enjoying this oh...cry me an ocean boy hahahahaha. Lucifer answers to no one. Now are you a resident in Kaduna? let me know any location within Kaduna you want me to come let's see.
Re: A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee's Introduction And Pre-wedding Pictures by Dammylois(f): 4:27pm On Dec 10, 2018
Beautiful people.....Happy married life
Re: A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee's Introduction And Pre-wedding Pictures by oochi123(f): 4:47pm On Dec 10, 2018
Congratulations beautiful people.. But why do people always insult one another on nairaland? Is that what the forum is all about? It's sad

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee's Introduction And Pre-wedding Pictures by NairaExam690(m): 4:50pm On Dec 10, 2018
Dilish007:
Upon how beautiful the couple Dey, pipu still see something bad to comment.!!!! LMAO
Re: A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee's Introduction And Pre-wedding Pictures by finebois(m): 5:09pm On Dec 10, 2018
Rebuke:

Lol. If yhu insult yhur father n beat yhur mother at home why wl I be surprised to see u insult other people's father?

I am so done wth yhu pig. I won't honor yhu wit a response anymore. Bye lowlife.

grin God will punish you
Re: A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee's Introduction And Pre-wedding Pictures by mhizbel(f): 10:32pm On Dec 10, 2018
sekembaakesan:

They are but with small bress
Hmm...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Whose Big Ass Caused Commotion At Airport Has Been Identified (photos) / As A Man, Which Of These Women Will You Go For? / Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.