Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

Media Company Rejects Male Corper, Wants 2 Gorgeous Female Corpers - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Media Company Rejects Male Corper, Wants 2 Gorgeous Female Corpers (29889 Views)

Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) / Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick / Tall Male Corper & A Short Female Corper: "When Goliath Finally Meets David" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Media Company Rejects Male Corper, Wants 2 Gorgeous Female Corpers by mikeweezy(m): 10:33am On Dec 10, 2018
izzou:
cool

Maybe I'm weird, but I don't think there's anything wrong with this

Everyone has a choice. We don't even know the reason why they want the gender and such qualities

If I wanted TV presenters, I will prefer more pretty females who can speak fluently. If I wanted mechanical engineers, I'll prefer males to females

Abeg no quote me with insults if my comment is offensive to you

Abeg
na truth you talk naw
Re: Media Company Rejects Male Corper, Wants 2 Gorgeous Female Corpers by Etizz: 10:33am On Dec 10, 2018
[center][/center] These are not new news anymore, it's now a norm..... God help men
Re: Media Company Rejects Male Corper, Wants 2 Gorgeous Female Corpers by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 10, 2018
ADUKKY:
This is no fake news, i know the company in question very well as we are in the same industry.
is it local owned company or foreign
Re: Media Company Rejects Male Corper, Wants 2 Gorgeous Female Corpers by finni(m): 10:35am On Dec 10, 2018
This may help you, uncle Thomas...http://ahaamedialimited.com/

carzola:
Ahaa media limited!!!

Some people will do anything
For fake news

1 Like

Re: Media Company Rejects Male Corper, Wants 2 Gorgeous Female Corpers by humilitypays(m): 10:36am On Dec 10, 2018
If I own the media company, I will do the same and when the male Corper finally owns his own media company in the future, he will do the same.

Some jobs are better for some genders whether we like it or not, truth is bitter shocked

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Media Company Rejects Male Corper, Wants 2 Gorgeous Female Corpers by ADUKKY(f): 10:37am On Dec 10, 2018
Locally owned
SilentWisper:
is it local owned company or foreign
Re: Media Company Rejects Male Corper, Wants 2 Gorgeous Female Corpers by Okoyeeboz: 10:37am On Dec 10, 2018
Anukam Emeka

This is the same nonsense that Uzoma Dozie of an slowpoke did in Diamond Bank that has nearly ruined the Bank.

4 Likes

Re: Media Company Rejects Male Corper, Wants 2 Gorgeous Female Corpers by Nicklaus619(m): 10:39am On Dec 10, 2018
Jaynom:

Feminists won't say anything if it favours them

He even has the effrontery to say "send us two gorgeous ladies in replacement" Emeka shame on u, idiot. Your mother must be very proud. Chai I am shocked

3 Likes

Re: Media Company Rejects Male Corper, Wants 2 Gorgeous Female Corpers by naijacartoon: 10:40am On Dec 10, 2018
all animals are equal but some are more equal than others...George Owel- Animal Farm.

1 Like

Re: Media Company Rejects Male Corper, Wants 2 Gorgeous Female Corpers by mastar111: 10:42am On Dec 10, 2018
Ojota LGI should not make the mistake of sending any other Corp member to that company. A lot of employers exploit Corp members because they are seen as cheap labour. if you need gorgeous ladies, employ them and pay them normal salaries.

4 Likes

Re: Media Company Rejects Male Corper, Wants 2 Gorgeous Female Corpers by Strangebuttrue(m): 10:43am On Dec 10, 2018
izzou:
cool

Everyone has a choice. We don't even know the reason why they want the gender and such qualities

If I wanted TV presenters, I will prefer more pretty females who can speak fluently. If I wanted mechanical engineers, I'll prefer males to females

Abeg

1 Like

Re: Media Company Rejects Male Corper, Wants 2 Gorgeous Female Corpers by Ugosample(m): 10:45am On Dec 10, 2018
Bloggerlord:
yepa na just to have sex with the boss na wetin they hire them for.... Or you wa ;Dnt to tell me that the girls have higher qualification than the guy...... Bro my advice be say THIS IS NIGERIAN grin grin grin grinwww.nairaland.com/attachments/8287020_just7picturesofwizkidsmilingtomakeyourdaybetter_jpeg5638fa95ec7f30c28b3e40deb5eeb139

the guy to the right looks like Peter Okoye, am I right?
Re: Media Company Rejects Male Corper, Wants 2 Gorgeous Female Corpers by Jaynom(m): 10:45am On Dec 10, 2018
Nicklaus619:

He even has the effrontery to say "send us two gorgeous ladies in replacement" Emeka shame on u, idiot. Your mother must be very proud. Chai I am shocked
Lol grin
Hørny employers everywhere!
Re: Media Company Rejects Male Corper, Wants 2 Gorgeous Female Corpers by Kenekingisback: 10:49am On Dec 10, 2018
Tinubu sef angry angry angry
Re: Media Company Rejects Male Corper, Wants 2 Gorgeous Female Corpers by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:54am On Dec 10, 2018
cool They want to fvck. Gorgeous female corpers that want to get fvcked will apply. Let's mind our business please

3 Likes

Re: Media Company Rejects Male Corper, Wants 2 Gorgeous Female Corpers by obailala(m): 10:57am On Dec 10, 2018
FlirtyKaren:
A media company who said they want female corps members, has sparked an outrage with the way they rejected a male corps member deployed to their firm. 

The media company who rejected the male corps member over his gender, stated in their letter that they need 'two gorgeous female corps members, who they will receive with an open heart and a good heart'. 

https://lailasnews.com/how-this-media-company-said-they-want-female-corps-members-sparks-outrage/

grin grin grin

There's nothing wrong with a media company saying they want 2 new female employees. But going forward to say 'gorgeous', that was quite audacious.

2 Likes

Re: Media Company Rejects Male Corper, Wants 2 Gorgeous Female Corpers by NessaBoo(f): 11:01am On Dec 10, 2018
izzou:
cool

Abeg

A thousand likes jare.

There will always be gender based roles in every industry, its just the way the company put it was really shoddy and not tactful at all for a media company for that matter.

1 Like

Re: Media Company Rejects Male Corper, Wants 2 Gorgeous Female Corpers by pacespot(m): 11:10am On Dec 10, 2018
In a society that has lost its values, evil people triumph. That is the case of Nigeria. A setting like Nigeria is a breeding ground for evil people to spread their tentacles.

2 Likes

Re: Media Company Rejects Male Corper, Wants 2 Gorgeous Female Corpers by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 10, 2018
izzou:
cool

Abeg

It's actually against the law to discriminate because of gender, age and tribe.
So it's not right and lawful.
Even the way the letter was written shows naivety.

3 Likes

Re: Media Company Rejects Male Corper, Wants 2 Gorgeous Female Corpers by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 10, 2018
izzou:
cool

Abeg

This is against the Equal Employment Opportunity law.

3 Likes

Re: Media Company Rejects Male Corper, Wants 2 Gorgeous Female Corpers by Decallmemartin(m): 11:15am On Dec 10, 2018
There is just no gender equality. No lady should just use that statement close to me. You go for a job interview nd they'll boldly tell you that the prefer a female. Go to the banks nd you'll only find pretty women there

3 Likes

Re: Media Company Rejects Male Corper, Wants 2 Gorgeous Female Corpers by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 10, 2018
OGUNDU EMMANUEL DEMOLA AJAYI grin
Re: Media Company Rejects Male Corper, Wants 2 Gorgeous Female Corpers by RTSC: 11:22am On Dec 10, 2018
A married Corp member once gave me raunchy details of how a CEO of a popular TV Station in Lagos has slept with all his female staffs.

If your babe works in media, you need to be very alert or she could be servicing oga on the daily basis.

3 Likes

Re: Media Company Rejects Male Corper, Wants 2 Gorgeous Female Corpers by OneManLegion(m): 11:27am On Dec 10, 2018
pocohantas:
Gender based recruitment would always exist in every sector. There is a reason most nannies/customer care agents are women...while drivers are men.

This one only made the mistake of being so bold about it and that is what will put them in trouble. Whoever typed that letter should be sacked though, so unprofessional. Other organizations would have simply said "we will get back to you".

Biko, no one should quote me and ask me if I will say same if tables turn, yes I will and I have said it before. [b]Y'all hailed me that day and commended the guy knacking feminism outta my head...[/b]Have a nice day.

Lmfaooo!! cheesycheesygrin

Do you even know why guys always say this? @bolded
Re: Media Company Rejects Male Corper, Wants 2 Gorgeous Female Corpers by TheAdvocate(m): 11:40am On Dec 10, 2018
izzou:
cool

Abeg

National service is about course of study and not gender or shape of participants.
Re: Media Company Rejects Male Corper, Wants 2 Gorgeous Female Corpers by JuanDeDios: 11:45am On Dec 10, 2018
Ehiscotch:
Imagine if this was the other way round. Man, feminists would start a campaign all over social media for the victim.

Seriously, this is really dumb (and surprisingly bold) of the firm to reject an applicant in such demeaning and derogatory manner.

In other climes, they could be sued for this.
Their letter is very poorly worded, but in fairness to them, it appears they did specify in their request to the Service that they wanted two females. NYSC should have complied or declined to send anyone. Or send males and expect a rejection.

1 Like

Re: Media Company Rejects Male Corper, Wants 2 Gorgeous Female Corpers by JuanDeDios: 11:48am On Dec 10, 2018
pocohantas:
Gender based recruitment would always exist in every sector. There is a reason most nannies/customer care agents are women...while drivers are men.

This one only made the mistake of being so bold about it and that is what will put them in trouble. Whoever typed that letter should be sacked though, so unprofessional. Other organizations would have simply said "we will get back to you".

Biko, no one should quote me and ask me if I will say same if tables turn, yes I will and I have said it before. Y'all hailed me that day and commended the guy knacking feminism outta my head...Have a nice day.
Spot on. Everyone has a right to decide what they want. These folks are just uncouth.
Re: Media Company Rejects Male Corper, Wants 2 Gorgeous Female Corpers by dabossman(m): 12:15pm On Dec 10, 2018
izzou:
cool

Abeg

Actually, in today's world it is considered to be "sexist". Also, using expressions like "gorgeous ladies" and "our arms are open to accept them" just sounds unprofessional and suspect from a corporate entity. They could simply have stated that the positions they have are best suited for a female with the stated qualifications.
Re: Media Company Rejects Male Corper, Wants 2 Gorgeous Female Corpers by dabossman(m): 12:18pm On Dec 10, 2018
RTSC:
A married Corp member once gave me raunchy details of how a CEO of a popular TV Station in Lagos has slept with all his female staffs.

If your babe works in media, you need to be very alert or she could be servicing oga on the daily basis.

So, has oga also been servicing madam married corp member? After all she said "all his female staff"
Re: Media Company Rejects Male Corper, Wants 2 Gorgeous Female Corpers by mechanics(m): 1:03pm On Dec 10, 2018
hmmmmm, if am the DG, I will delist them from the list of PPA.
Re: Media Company Rejects Male Corper, Wants 2 Gorgeous Female Corpers by gr8child(m): 1:21pm On Dec 10, 2018
The person that wrote that letter is a fool who has no one to advise him.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do Military Men Go For NYSC? / Akwa Ibom Police Brutalized Corpers To An Unconscious State(Photos) / Sokoto Corper Dies Few Hours To His Passing Out Parade (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.