Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,220 members, 7,780,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:53 PM

I Was Never Worried About Salah's Form - Klopp - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Was Never Worried About Salah's Form - Klopp (318 Views)

Liverpool Are Been Careful About Salah Contract / Liverpool Boss Jurgen Klopp Makes Big Statement About Salah's Diving Claims / Emiliano Sala Told Teammates He Was Worried About The Plane! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Was Never Worried About Salah's Form - Klopp by Evb12: 6:41am On Dec 10, 2018
Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp insisted he was never worried about Mohamed Salah's form after the forward scored a hat-trick against Bournemouth.

Salah's treble helped Liverpool to a 4-0 win and to the top of the Premier League table on Saturday.

The Egypt international is yet to recapture his incredible form of last season, but is now up to 12 goals in 22 games this campaign.

But Klopp said he was never concerned by Salah's form despite the questions surrounding the 26-year-old.

"Look, your business [the media] is a difficult one as well – you have to judge always the moment," he told UK newspapers.

"I'm interested in the moment but I never judge it because the moment is just a little part of all what we do. So I was not for one second worried."

Klopp said the forward also needed to learn to deal with expectations after his prolific 2017-18.

https://www.naijadailies.com/News/Reader/6811163
Re: I Was Never Worried About Salah's Form - Klopp by Mintum: 6:48am On Dec 10, 2018
Salah is a monster
Re: I Was Never Worried About Salah's Form - Klopp by Suleletul: 7:46am On Dec 17, 2018
We need to understand that Mo Salah will never be able to replicate his form of previous season. He is not like Messi or Ronaldo. I hope that he recovers some of his past form and will help Liverpool win a trophy as the fans are desparate for a trophy. Can he deliever guys?

(1) (Reply)

Real Unmasked / 2odds Banker For Free / Three Games Three Win As Solksjaer United Revival Continues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.