Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

Nobody Will Beg Igbos To Take Presidency In 2023 – Tony Momoh - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nobody Will Beg Igbos To Take Presidency In 2023 – Tony Momoh (12128 Views)

Yorubas In Lagos Beg Igbos To Come Back: Saying They Are Hungry / Why Do Nigerians Still Beg Igbos For Unity? / Nobody Can Stop Northerners From Contesting Presidency In 2023 - Tony Momoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nobody Will Beg Igbos To Take Presidency In 2023 – Tony Momoh by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 10, 2018
seyigiggle:
in recent years, Igbos have never been close to power as offered by PDP. I hope they make good use of such advantage.
Yes we know and its because of the civil war of 1967-1970, that's was our punishment as people their lost in the civil war, but that one is over and all is forgiven, we can now vie for presidency. We are still a major tribe in Nigeria and a force to reckon and we can't be overlooked.
Re: Nobody Will Beg Igbos To Take Presidency In 2023 – Tony Momoh by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 10, 2018
mastar111:
See this man. Imagine, saying that Igbos should support APC in order to be *considered* in 2023. Igbos are wiser. In fact, Igbos don't need the presidency to soar. They don't need the help a government to live a good life, unlike other tribes that keep holding unto the so called presidency and are still impoverished. Igbos are self dependent, hardworking, business men and women. All they ask for is a country to call their own, cos Nigeria is full of hate and bigotry. So, take ur presidency to the impoverished. grin
Don't mind them, they think we are gullible to believe Buhari will just hand over presidency power to us in 2023. We rather stay as vice president to Atiku, that's a much better offer if you ask me.
Re: Nobody Will Beg Igbos To Take Presidency In 2023 – Tony Momoh by mastar111: 10:17am On Dec 10, 2018
77up:
Yes you are right , rituals, baby factory, drugs , kidnapping, robbery ,killings and many more are also hard-work too grin

U just mentioned ur features, but you didn't complete it. Add unity begging, skull mining and internet fraud.
Re: Nobody Will Beg Igbos To Take Presidency In 2023 – Tony Momoh by seyigiggle: 10:19am On Dec 10, 2018
at the highlighted
you guys have not learn from history.
Do you know the population statistic of Nigeria?
you guys are even the least region (5 states) with small land mass.

Colourich:
Yes we know and its because of the civil war of 1967-1970, that's was our punishment as people their lost in the civil war, but that one is over and all is forgiven, we can now vie for presidency. We are still a major tribe in Nigeria and a force to reckon and we can't be overlooked.
Re: Nobody Will Beg Igbos To Take Presidency In 2023 – Tony Momoh by ejimatic: 10:21am On Dec 10, 2018
Yorobastard:

Take power immediately you say.... Where have u seen this happen. Something you don't know is no matter who the Igbo's vote for buhari or atiku, tribalism will still play its part in that 2023 election and only gullible Igbo people will think buhari will just hand over presidency to them come 2023
I understand your view.However it is possible for them in 2023 to rule in Nigeria only if they have one voice.Sadly I have not seen seriousness in them.All they are after is their pockets .
Re: Nobody Will Beg Igbos To Take Presidency In 2023 – Tony Momoh by kernel001: 10:22am On Dec 10, 2018
Imortal001:
Ok, after buhari na igbo man now. but they gat all this biafra things stock in some little mind.

Chai! Biafra issue can give Nigerians high blood pressure, You aren't talking about how to make Nigeria work, but Biafra, it's called obsession.
Re: Nobody Will Beg Igbos To Take Presidency In 2023 – Tony Momoh by kernel001: 10:24am On Dec 10, 2018
Omololu001:
True word, the way I see it, the presidential candidate of the APC will be from the south west while that of PDP will be from south south, a lot of yeebos on nairaland said it will still be an aboki that will rule in 2023, so I don't think yeebos are ready to rule, they will be considered in 2039, and that's if they are ready grin

Why are Nigerians more passionate about IPOB and Biafra related issues, instead of showing same level of energy and commitment to Nigerian plight?
I've watched my fellow Nigerians closely, they invest more energy plotting against IPOB and Biafra, instead of proffering solutions to issues mitigating the growth of the nation.

It's naturally expected to see citizens of any country to show ardent concern to their country first. Book Haram is ravaging the nation, killing over a 118 soldiers, people are loosing their jobs, no power ...Yet, the citizens are busy antagonising IPOB, who are tired of the status quo and need a change. Is it that Nigerians love the pain of joblessness, no power, insurgency and economic hardship?

Does it occur to many of us that by 2040, oil will sell less than $30 because, all European nations,USA and China will stop the use fossil cars? How do we generate revenue? Does it bother you?
We pay $30 per barrel to the Company that thrills oil from deep waters.

Defending Nigerian retrogression is like defending the devil. Countries like Mauritius, Cyrus, Brazil and Singapore got there independent around same time. And if you say population is the problem, what do you make of China,Brazil and USA?

I'm ashamed of you. Proffer solution(s) to the difficulties facing Nigeria, stop investing energy on others problem.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Will Beg Igbos To Take Presidency In 2023 – Tony Momoh by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 10, 2018
anything to get another best tv station award is welcome, ride on tony.
Re: Nobody Will Beg Igbos To Take Presidency In 2023 – Tony Momoh by Malawian(m): 10:43am On Dec 10, 2018
This fool has been a "Prince" since i was still in primary school back in the early 80s. This fool is still a "Prince" up till now, even as he is quarter to the grave.
Re: Nobody Will Beg Igbos To Take Presidency In 2023 – Tony Momoh by RTSC: 11:16am On Dec 10, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:

yes, far better than the drunkard who sired you tongue
You are a kid.

Inherited poverty runs in your family line.
Re: Nobody Will Beg Igbos To Take Presidency In 2023 – Tony Momoh by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 10, 2018
seyigiggle:
at the highlighted
you guys have not learn from history.
Do you know the population statistic of Nigeria?
you guys are even the least region (5 states) with small land mass.

So you are among the ignorant people that think Igbos are only found in 5states. Well I don't blame you, that's what they taught you in your primary school.
Re: Nobody Will Beg Igbos To Take Presidency In 2023 – Tony Momoh by seyigiggle: 11:49am On Dec 10, 2018
my sister do not let your ignorant pride kill you.
other tribes are spread across other regions too.
so, you are ignorant that there are Yoruba tribes in Kogi, Niger, Edo, Delta etc

Colourich:
So you are among the ignorant people that think Igbos are only found in 5states. So ignorant. I don't blame, that's what they taught you in your primary school.
Re: Nobody Will Beg Igbos To Take Presidency In 2023 – Tony Momoh by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 10, 2018
chiagozien:
Go to iweka and shout atikulatedobi and see what will happen to you.

Freedom is the best.

I did that last week Thursday and nothing happened. Infact. Atiku has many supporters at uppper iweka.

Stop misinforming the public nwokem.
Re: Nobody Will Beg Igbos To Take Presidency In 2023 – Tony Momoh by supereagle(m): 12:52pm On Dec 10, 2018
Umueme:
See this fool o.
When Bubu visited the monarch of Borno state he told him that you cannot leave the capital and head 5km in any directionwithout getting captured by BHT.But this fool is saying otherwise.About SE presidency,this is democracy.Evn if SE does nt give APC a single vote,the presidency will be zoned there.SS and SW have done their part.

#MyOpinion
SE should get it on platter of Gold in 2023 through zoning, my brother, rulership is not gotten like that ,you have to position yourself and work for it . Ndi Igbo had the opportunity to get Senate presidency everything was in their favor, but through bitterness and hatred ,they lost it . Yoruba have foresight and they are planning , positioning and working for presidency to come their way. Even if it is zoned to SE in 2023, the thing that Will cry will still cry as we say it in Igbo Land. If you know, you know.
Re: Nobody Will Beg Igbos To Take Presidency In 2023 – Tony Momoh by hisexcellency34: 1:23pm On Dec 10, 2018
Malawian:
This fool has been a "Prince" since i was still in primary school back in the early 80s. This fool is still a "Prince" up till now, even as he is quarter to the grave.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Will Beg Igbos To Take Presidency In 2023 – Tony Momoh by Yorobastard(m): 6:45pm On Dec 10, 2018
ejimatic:
I understand your view.However it is possible for them in 2023 to rule in Nigeria only if they have one voice.Sadly I have not seen seriousness in them.All they are after is their pockets .

Yes, one voice but until then it won't happen.... As I said before, tribalism will always have it way in Nigeria politics.... As far as I know no Hausa person will vote any Igbo person for president then let's not even talk about the south west.

If the Igbo man is wise enough.... They will vote in governors that can build their state and be less worried about being president of a country where individuals will despise you becos of your tribe.
Re: Nobody Will Beg Igbos To Take Presidency In 2023 – Tony Momoh by sogodihno: 6:53pm On Dec 10, 2018
Umueme:
See this fool o.
When Bubu visited the monarch of Borno state he told him that you cannot leave the capital and head 5km in any directionwithout getting captured by BHT.But this fool is saying otherwise.About SE presidency,this is democracy.Evn if SE does nt give APC a single vote,the presidency will be zoned there.SS and SW have done their part.

#MyOpinion

pls, go and zone the presidency there, the earlier u guys realize u av no future in APC the better for u, u beta face your PDP squarely
Re: Nobody Will Beg Igbos To Take Presidency In 2023 – Tony Momoh by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 10, 2018
Imortal001:
Ok, after buhari na igbo man now. but they gat all this biafra things stock in some little mind.

Did you not understand Momoh at all? Basically he is saying Igbos have no chance because they will , as usual, face one direction and give PDP 85%. Momoh made it clear it is the zone in the South that votes APC in the majority who will get the ticket. Now, if true to yourself, which zone do you think that will be with the way things are going?
Re: Nobody Will Beg Igbos To Take Presidency In 2023 – Tony Momoh by ejimatic: 8:51pm On Dec 10, 2018
Yorobastard:

Yes, one voice but until then it won't happen.... As I said before, tribalism will always have it way in Nigeria politics.... As far as I know no Hausa person will vote any Igbo person for president then let's not even talk about the south west.

If the Igbo man is wise enough.... They will vote in governors that can build their state and be less worried about being president of a country where individuals will despise you becos of your tribe.
. You are right.You opinion is respected. I want Igbo's to start strategising now. and get the support of the south west who can add to their voices in 2023.it is achievable if they do their home work well.sadly they are not serious about it...even their governors are not developing their states....I pity them because KANU will take them nowhere

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC, Tinubu Using Obasanjo’s Template Of Loyalty To Rule - Dr Salihu Lukman / Emefiele Demands N25bn As Damages From Akpabio Over ‘defamatory Remark’ / Top Secret; Nigerian Scientists Launch Rocket From Lasu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.