Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,517 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

Protest At Lagos Police Station Over Arrest Of Sowore's Supporters (PICS) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest At Lagos Police Station Over Arrest Of Sowore's Supporters (PICS) (17634 Views)

Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" / CCTV Footage Of Sowore's Arrest By DSS / Sowore's Supporters Stage Protest Outside Venue Of Presidential Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Protest At Lagos Police Station Over Arrest Of Sowore's Supporters (PICS) by stephanie11: 9:51am On Dec 10, 2018
@POLITICSNGR

A Protest is currently going on at Area 'f' Police station in Ikeja over the arrest of African Action Congress members and supporters of Omoyele Sowore, Presidential Aspirant and Publisher of Sahara Reporters.

6 members of the AAC were arrested a few days ago for pasting posters without authorization from LASSA. PoliticsNGR has been furnished with photographs from the Protest;

https://politicsngr.com/just-heavy-protest-police-station-arrest-sowores-supporters-pics/

c

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest At Lagos Police Station Over Arrest Of Sowore's Supporters (PICS) by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 10, 2018
shocked

Null heads sad sad sad

Amazing protest

2 Likes

Re: Protest At Lagos Police Station Over Arrest Of Sowore's Supporters (PICS) by alizma: 9:56am On Dec 10, 2018
where is the
Re: Protest At Lagos Police Station Over Arrest Of Sowore's Supporters (PICS) by olatade(m): 9:57am On Dec 10, 2018
heavy protest kee? since when did fifteen people with placards turn 'heavy' protest abeg. undecided

11 Likes

Re: Protest At Lagos Police Station Over Arrest Of Sowore's Supporters (PICS) by FarahAideed: 9:57am On Dec 10, 2018
The sooner take it back movt realises that this is not Jonthans govt where free and fair campaigns where allowed the better foe them ..this is the tyrannical change people like Sowore clamoured for so let them enjoy ..Can you believe that till date no PDP candidate can get approval forbany billboard in either Lagos or Abuja

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest At Lagos Police Station Over Arrest Of Sowore's Supporters (PICS) by helinues: 10:03am On Dec 10, 2018
FarahAideed:
The sooner take it back movt realises that this is not Jonthans govt where free and fair campaigns where allowed the better foe them ..this is the tyrannical change people like Sowore clamoured for so let them enjoy ..Can you believe that till date no PDP candidate can get approval forbany billboard in either Lagos or Abuja

Morning, afternoon, night, midnight and dawn..Buhari this Buhari that. Na so Buhari dey pursue you?

7 Likes

Re: Protest At Lagos Police Station Over Arrest Of Sowore's Supporters (PICS) by ishowdotgmail(m): 10:04am On Dec 10, 2018
Sowore is a freedom fighter, love his spirit

3 Likes

Re: Protest At Lagos Police Station Over Arrest Of Sowore's Supporters (PICS) by cozy7(m): 10:04am On Dec 10, 2018
VOTE OMOYELE SOWORE (AAC) FOR PRESIDENT 2019

OMOYELE SOWORE

15 Likes

Re: Protest At Lagos Police Station Over Arrest Of Sowore's Supporters (PICS) by Biingoo: 10:04am On Dec 10, 2018
helinues:

Morning, afternoon, night, midnight and dawn..Buhari this Buhari that. Na so Buhari dey pursue you?
Na person wey wear shoe know where e dey pain am

1 Like

Re: Protest At Lagos Police Station Over Arrest Of Sowore's Supporters (PICS) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 10:04am On Dec 10, 2018
They should burn down the useless police office, kill and destroy the tree climbers.
Re: Protest At Lagos Police Station Over Arrest Of Sowore's Supporters (PICS) by Edgarated(m): 10:05am On Dec 10, 2018
Re: Protest At Lagos Police Station Over Arrest Of Sowore's Supporters (PICS) by helinues: 10:05am On Dec 10, 2018
Biingoo:
Na person wey wear shoe know where e dey pain am

Se na must to put on unfit shoe? Why not buy new one
Re: Protest At Lagos Police Station Over Arrest Of Sowore's Supporters (PICS) by ehinmowo: 10:06am On Dec 10, 2018
I was caught up in an argument yesterday btw PMB and Atiku supporters. They were shouting at one another. Later on, I was able to calm them down (they were not fighting though. People hardly fight over such nonsense in the South West, especially in Lagos.)

I told them that I blv the neither Atiku non PMB can save this country. However, we are faced with two major persons.

When I asked each of them to give me reasons why they were supporting those candidates, I was amazed that neither of them could give me tangible reasons, especially PMB supporters.

11 Likes

Re: Protest At Lagos Police Station Over Arrest Of Sowore's Supporters (PICS) by helinues: 10:06am On Dec 10, 2018
NgwaManNaija4LF:
They should burn down the useless police office, kill and destroy the tree climbers.

And what if the officers are your relatives?

Try and use this thing now..
Re: Protest At Lagos Police Station Over Arrest Of Sowore's Supporters (PICS) by Biingoo: 10:06am On Dec 10, 2018
helinues:

Se must to put on unfit shoe? Why not buy new one
Come 2019, he'll get a new shoe don't worry

1 Like

Re: Protest At Lagos Police Station Over Arrest Of Sowore's Supporters (PICS) by hisexcellency34: 10:06am On Dec 10, 2018
Are they afraid Sowore will take over from Buhari in 2019?

1 Like

Re: Protest At Lagos Police Station Over Arrest Of Sowore's Supporters (PICS) by helinues: 10:08am On Dec 10, 2018
Biingoo:
Come 2019, he'll get a new shoe don't worry

If he is waiting to buy new shoe next year, then I am afraid the leg must have rotten by then
Re: Protest At Lagos Police Station Over Arrest Of Sowore's Supporters (PICS) by Bloggerlord: 10:08am On Dec 10, 2018
There's always misconception in every thing in this country.... How can a group of 15 people cause a heavy campaign angry Well FALZ said it all in is song ''THIS IS NIGERIA ''
Re: Protest At Lagos Police Station Over Arrest Of Sowore's Supporters (PICS) by Stalwert: 10:09am On Dec 10, 2018
NgwaManNaija4LF:

They are waiting for you, keyboard warrior
Re: Protest At Lagos Police Station Over Arrest Of Sowore's Supporters (PICS) by Biingoo: 10:09am On Dec 10, 2018
helinues:

If he is waiting to buy new shoe next year, then I am afraid the leg must have rotten by then
Do you have any better suggestion for him?
Re: Protest At Lagos Police Station Over Arrest Of Sowore's Supporters (PICS) by BornnAgainChild(f): 10:10am On Dec 10, 2018
I dont even know what to comment sef
Re: Protest At Lagos Police Station Over Arrest Of Sowore's Supporters (PICS) by Rotimi47: 10:10am On Dec 10, 2018
Protest na protest even if na one person dey protest.

Abeg make them caution and free those young lads.

Biko.
Re: Protest At Lagos Police Station Over Arrest Of Sowore's Supporters (PICS) by Biggty(m): 10:10am On Dec 10, 2018
I can never protest on behalf of anybody or anything in this country, Nigeria Police can be trusted when it comes to this kind of situation
Re: Protest At Lagos Police Station Over Arrest Of Sowore's Supporters (PICS) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 10:10am On Dec 10, 2018
helinues:

And what if the officers are your relatives?

Try and use this thing now..
I've no relatives in lagos. So case closed.
Re: Protest At Lagos Police Station Over Arrest Of Sowore's Supporters (PICS) by VIPERVENOM(m): 10:11am On Dec 10, 2018
NgwaManNaija4LF:

1 Like

Re: Protest At Lagos Police Station Over Arrest Of Sowore's Supporters (PICS) by Jothamthompson: 10:13am On Dec 10, 2018
Sowore better merge with Atiku
Re: Protest At Lagos Police Station Over Arrest Of Sowore's Supporters (PICS) by speedyconnect3: 10:17am On Dec 10, 2018
This govt has lost it

* Sell your airtime to us and make cash

Also see below for data bonanza.

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

Re: Protest At Lagos Police Station Over Arrest Of Sowore's Supporters (PICS) by helinues: 10:17am On Dec 10, 2018
NgwaManNaija4LF:

I've no relatives in lagos. So case closed.

See your mentality. So those officers do not have relatives abi.

You are one of Nigeria's problem
Re: Protest At Lagos Police Station Over Arrest Of Sowore's Supporters (PICS) by helinues: 10:18am On Dec 10, 2018
Biingoo:
Do you have any better suggestion for him?

He should buy a new shoe .. grin grin
Re: Protest At Lagos Police Station Over Arrest Of Sowore's Supporters (PICS) by Tolubory(m): 10:19am On Dec 10, 2018
Huged protest.

(1) (2) (Reply)

CJN: "Executive Lawlessness"- Atiku State Of The Nation Address(full TRANSCRIPT) / Kogi APC Stakeholders Give Conditions For Genuine Reconciliation With Gov. Bello / NPA, Dangote, Flour Mills, Give N4.5 Billion to Rebuild Roads At Apapa Port

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.