Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,407 members, 7,808,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

Next Year Is Nigeria’s Hour Of Glory Says Olawepo Hashim - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Next Year Is Nigeria’s Hour Of Glory Says Olawepo Hashim (4792 Views)

Buhari's Acting CJN Must Step Aside For The Next In Line Says Olawepo Hashim / APC Has Covenant With Poverty And Misery Says Olawepo Hashim / Atiku Will Take Nigeria Backward, Says Olawepo-hashim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Next Year Is Nigeria’s Hour Of Glory Says Olawepo Hashim by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 10, 2018
princetom1:

Only one person posting about him and the guy is using 2 account... Apart from post here, try all the major news, ig and blogs, u will not hear of him, even in grassroot, is nowhere to be found unlike sowore... If u doubt me, check the guy that posted this news and u will know he is the only one plus only God knows the conivance he has with mods
That's deep.
Re: Next Year Is Nigeria’s Hour Of Glory Says Olawepo Hashim by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 10, 2018
TheGreenLand:
Yessss oooooo. Can't wait for FeBuhari 2019. Straight to the NEXT LEVEL. Sai Baba, the man for the job. cheesy
Take slap. . . Waste land
Re: Next Year Is Nigeria’s Hour Of Glory Says Olawepo Hashim by mrrights: 6:16pm On Dec 10, 2018
cool
Re: Next Year Is Nigeria’s Hour Of Glory Says Olawepo Hashim by brojoshua: 8:18pm On Dec 10, 2018
Is that the title of his religious program or title of preaching for he sounds like a prosperity preacher. People should beware of such preachers
Re: Next Year Is Nigeria’s Hour Of Glory Says Olawepo Hashim by mrrights: 11:15pm On Dec 10, 2018
princetom1:

Only one person posting about him and the guy is using 2 account... Apart from post here, try all the major news, ig and blogs, u will not hear of him, even in grassroot, is nowhere to be found unlike sowore... If u doubt me, check the guy that posted this news and u will know he is the only one plus only God knows the conivance he has with mods

Hashim is the main man. He has demonstrated from all angles that he has what it takes to unseat two devils ahead of any other candidate.

Stop hating. Stop trying to discredit him. He doesn't join issue with anyone. He doesn't go about making noise to gain cheap popularity. He his focused on issues.

When party nominations were done, without making noise, Hashim's party has the highest nomination among the 28 newly registered political parties.

While Sowore's party, with all their noise has only 30 nominations, Hashim's party has about 200. That is structural superiority at the grassroots.

Hashim has also demonstrated his ability to bring people together for team work. He showed this when he got over 10 political parties to endorse him.

Then again, he got the Olisa Agbakoba's National Interventions Movement (NIM) to endorse him to officially become the third force candidate.

As if that wasn't enough, he got the convener of Presidential Aspirants Coming Together (PACT) to endorse him.

If all these didn't convince you, you are free to enjoy yourself.

But stop hating. Hashim is for all, Hashim is for a better Nigeria.
Re: Next Year Is Nigeria’s Hour Of Glory Says Olawepo Hashim by princetom1(m): 8:06am On Dec 11, 2018
mrrights:

Hashim is the main man. He has demonstrated from all angles that he has what it takes to unseat two devils ahead of any other candidate.

Stop hating. Stop trying to discredit him. He doesn't join issue with anyone. He doesn't go about making noise to gain cheap popularity. He his focused on issues.

When party nominations were done, without making noise, Hashim's party has the highest nomination among the 28 newly registered political parties.

While Sowore's party, with all their noise has only 30 nominations, Hashim's party has about 200. That is structural superiority at the grassroots.

Hashim has also demonstrated his ability to bring people together for team work. He showed this when he got over 10 political parties to endorse him.

Then again, he got the Olisa Agbakoba's National Interventions Movement (NIM) to endorse him to officially become the third force candidate.

As if that wasn't enough, he got the convener of Presidential Aspirants Coming Together (PACT) to endorse him.

If all these didn't convince you, you are free to enjoy yourself.

But stop hating. Hashim is for all, Hashim is for a better Nigeria.

U like to live in delusion... I don't have time to answer u, the facts are there for everyone to see... Where sowore and AAC talks, we no fit see pt or Hashim... U are nt the enemy, apc and pdp is. The elections are already here... I will tag u wen results are out
Re: Next Year Is Nigeria’s Hour Of Glory Says Olawepo Hashim by mrrights: 10:29am On Dec 11, 2018
princetom1:

U like to live in delusion... I don't have time to answer u, the facts are there for everyone to see... Where sowore and AAC talks, we no fit see pt or Hashim... U are nt the enemy, apc and pdp is. The elections are already here... I will tag u wen results are out

You are right. Why should Hashim be seen where Sowore is talking? It is only people like that deserve to be there. So enjoy it.

Don't drag Hashim into controversy. He his not interested in that.

Meanwhile, the only place you will find Hashim is among the great. For example, in 1989, when Nelson Mandela was declared as Prisoner of Conscience in South Africa, Olawepo Hashim was also declared as Prisoner of Conscience in Nigeria. That's the clique Hashim belong.

NOTE: Sowore is a great guy. Don't drag his name by creating unnecessary insinuation.

If you want to campaign for him, go ahead and do so without dragging anyone.

Thanks
Re: Next Year Is Nigeria’s Hour Of Glory Says Olawepo Hashim by princetom1(m): 10:47am On Dec 11, 2018
mrrights:

You are right. Why should Hashim be seen where Sowore is talking? It is only people like that deserve to be there. So enjoy it.

Don't drag Hashim into controversy. He his not interested in that.

Meanwhile, the only place you will find Hashim is among the great. For example, in 1989, when Nelson Mandela was declared as Prisoner of Conscience in South Africa, Olawepo Hashim was also declared as Prisoner of Conscience in Nigeria. That's the clique Hashim belong.

NOTE: Sowore is a great guy. Don't drag his name by creating unnecessary insinuation.

If you want to campaign for him, go ahead and do so without dragging anyone.

Thanks

U know the problem i have with u? U can't campaign without trying to shade sowore, and funny enough, it's only u that is Hashim supporter in nairaland... A site with more than a million active montky user... Nobody knows Hashim until he tried to do wuruwuru to hijack ANN party... I must remind u, the guys he kissed with in Ann that tried to give him Ann party ticket have all been suspended from the party... If not his desperation to just run for office, he wouldn't join pt in a week and becomes their presidential candidate... Like i said earlier, am saying unapologetically, nobody knows Hashim, nobody knows pt, the only news that makes people know someone is bearing Hashim is the saga he was involved in and it was mainly because fela durotoye is involved... Pt that nobody knows, u be hyping it that its 3rd most popular party now? Geez... Campaign with verifiable facts... AAC, everybody knows about them... Am nt trying to pull u down o bt try recruit more supporters, don't pay them like apc and pdp dou, because they will do a bad job...
Re: Next Year Is Nigeria’s Hour Of Glory Says Olawepo Hashim by mrrights: 2:54pm On Dec 11, 2018
princetom1:

U know the problem i have with u? U can't campaign without trying to shade sowore, and funny enough, it's only u that is Hashim supporter in nairaland... A site with more than a million active montky user... Nobody knows Hashim until he tried to do wuruwuru to hijack ANN party... I must remind u, the guys he kissed with in Ann that tried to give him Ann party ticket have all been suspended from the party... If not his desperation to just run for office, he wouldn't join pt in a week and becomes their presidential candidate... Like i said earlier, am saying unapologetically, nobody knows Hashim, nobody knows pt, the only news that makes people know someone is bearing Hashim is the saga he was involved in and it was mainly because fela durotoye is involved... Pt that nobody knows, u be hyping it that its 3rd most popular party now? Geez... Campaign with verifiable facts... AAC, everybody knows about them... Am nt trying to pull u down o bt try recruit more supporters, don't pay them like apc and pdp dou, because they will do a bad job...

We do not waste time shading people. You are the one who comment on every post with the name Olawepo Hashim, trying to discredit him.

Or, have you ever seen me or anyone go into thread with Sowore's name trying to discredit him? No.

So, stop acting like innocent.

In your dream, I am the only one supporting Hashim on the platform. You can not see the thousands of others doing so here.

When I brought out the inec data that Sowore's party has only 30 candidates, compared to OlawepoHashim's 200, you claimed it is false .

So, I don't debate with people who are not truthful.

Meanwhile, Hashim is willing to welcome everyone to join the team.

Let me give you another breaking news.

AD has formally adopted Hashim as their candidate.
Re: Next Year Is Nigeria’s Hour Of Glory Says Olawepo Hashim by mrrights: 3:00pm On Dec 11, 2018
Meanwhile, this is not nairaland

Re: Next Year Is Nigeria’s Hour Of Glory Says Olawepo Hashim by mrrights: 3:01pm On Dec 11, 2018
Re: Next Year Is Nigeria’s Hour Of Glory Says Olawepo Hashim by princetom1(m): 8:27pm On Dec 11, 2018
mrrights:

We do not waste time shading people. You are the one who comment on every post with the name Olawepo Hashim, trying to discredit him.

Or, have you ever seen me or anyone go into thread with Sowore's name trying to discredit him? No.

So, stop acting like innocent.

In your dream, I am the only one supporting Hashim on the platform. You can not see the thousands of others doing so here.

When I brought out the inec data that Sowore's party has only 30 candidates, compared to OlawepoHashim's 200, you claimed it is false .

So, I don't debate with people who are not truthful.

Meanwhile, Hashim is willing to welcome everyone to join the team.

Let me give you another breaking news.

AD has formally adopted Hashim as their candidate.

U mean those stooge party?.
Stop spreading lies around, AAC has more candidate than ur party, go and check ur facts... U said thousands of supporters? Check ur posts or type Hashim on nairaland and u will see that it will only bring out ur name as the only supporter and poster, also, check ur posts, hardly thus it cross 2 pages... Thousands of supporters indeed... If u aren't the only one, alot of peeps will be replying me and not u, posting and defending... Good luck dou... We at AAC has move away from mushroom and short cut politics... Peace
Re: Next Year Is Nigeria’s Hour Of Glory Says Olawepo Hashim by princetom1(m): 8:28pm On Dec 11, 2018
mrrights:
Meanwhile, this is not nairaland

Anybody can do this, do u know how many online polls AAC and sowore has won? All it take is pay people and pay a media house to report it...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Side Chick Who Threatened To Release Imo State Governor's Nude Is Mercy's Cousin / This Picture Is The Only Thing The North Truly Fears / Lowest Ranking Police Officers To Earn N50000 Monthly- IGP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.