Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

I Need Help and advice On How To export virgin coconut Oil outside Nigeria - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I Need Help and advice On How To export virgin coconut Oil outside Nigeria (1040 Views)

Unrefined Extra Virgin Coconut Oil For Sale / Virgin Coconut Oil / Nigeria To Export Of 480 Tonnes Of Yams Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help and advice On How To export virgin coconut Oil outside Nigeria by Nixxxx(m): 11:02am On Dec 10, 2018
I am a local coconut oil manufacturer and distributor here in Nigeria, but I intend to go into export of coconut oil outside the shores of this country in other to expand sales and earn forex. I would very much appreciate any advice on how to go about this process of exporting my product outside Nigeria. I am also willing to go into partnership with Nigerians outside the country whom are willing to help as retail representative of the product in what ever foreign country they are based .thank you for anticipated comments and feed backs .I can be reached if need be at 08063757893

Re: I Need Help and advice On How To export virgin coconut Oil outside Nigeria by ObiaguHoney: 6:09pm On Dec 11, 2018
How is a liter
Re: I Need Help and advice On How To export virgin coconut Oil outside Nigeria by Nixxxx(m): 11:25pm On Dec 11, 2018
ObiaguHoney:
How is a liter
please call 08063757893
Re: I Need Help and advice On How To export virgin coconut Oil outside Nigeria by hopevalley: 5:02pm On Dec 12, 2018
Nixxxx:
I am a local coconut oil manufacturer and distributor here in Nigeria, but I intend to go into export of coconut oil outside the shores of this country in other to expand sales and earn forex. I would very much appreciate any advice on how to go about this process of exporting my product outside Nigeria. I am also willing to go into partnership with Nigerians outside the country whom are willing to help as retail representative of the product in what ever foreign country they are based .thank you for anticipated comments and feed backs .I can be reached if need be at 08063757893
It is very easy. It is in a very high demand in Europe and Asia. Click on the link on my signature to know how you will go about it.
Re: I Need Help and advice On How To export virgin coconut Oil outside Nigeria by Nixxxx(m): 8:31pm On Dec 12, 2018
hopevalley:

It is very easy. It is in a very high demand in Europe and Asia. Click on the link on my signature to know how you will go about it.
please give me your number
Re: I Need Help and advice On How To export virgin coconut Oil outside Nigeria by hopevalley: 8:52am On Dec 17, 2018
Nixxxx:
please give me your number
0-8-0-6-7-8-7-6-2-5-1
Re: I Need Help and advice On How To export virgin coconut Oil outside Nigeria by okeyglm: 9:00am On Dec 17, 2018
how many tons do you have, one 20FT container is about 18 tons
Re: I Need Help and advice On How To export virgin coconut Oil outside Nigeria by obinnaazu(m): 2:03pm On Dec 17, 2018
hello

wow is good you are interested in agriculture .. I can get you links of so many buyers here and abroad, if you are interested....

its not free but affordable, you will discuss with your buyer from your home, they will come to naija and pick up by themselves....

its what I do

interested ( send a Message to 0--8--0--7 -9-2-7 -3--2--2--9

(1) (Reply)

Moringa For Livestock-and-poultry / Buy Fiat Ducato Bus To Transport Your Agricultural Goods ! !! / 5 Bedroom Duplex In Wuse Zone 6, Abuja, With Working Catfish Farm In Backyard,bq

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.