Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

Nnamdi Kanu: 'ISIS Will Attack Nigeria, Your Mothers Will Be Raped..' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: 'ISIS Will Attack Nigeria, Your Mothers Will Be Raped..' (39164 Views)

BREAKING: UN Attack Nigeria Over Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest, Reparation / Orlu Attack,nigeria Army Trying To Hide In Old Woman's Pot Of Soup.photos. / We Will Attack Israeli Government If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Deported Back To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu: 'ISIS Will Attack Nigeria, Your Mothers Will Be Raped..' by OrientDailyNews: 11:12am On Dec 10, 2018
By O’star Eze
Leader of proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has predicted more terror attacks and deaths in Nigeria, warn­ing that the dreaded Islamist State for Iraq and Syria (ISIS) would soon take their bloodlet­ting campaign to the country’s territory.
The pro-Biafran agitator further warned that the tar­get of the impending terror attacks would be the Southern Nigerian which has the largest concentration of natural re­sources, a development he said requires citizens to be ready to defend themselves.

“You think I am joking. They are coming. Your mothers will be raped. Your sisters will be married off as slaves. Biafra land will be decimated unless we equip this army,” he said.

Kanu who is currently on ex­ile in Israel gave the damning warning in his latest contro­versial broadcast aired on Ra­dio Biafra over the weekend. According to him, more Nigeri­ans will be killed if leaders fail to carry out their responsibili­ties. “The worst is yet to come and more innocent people will lose their lives if community leaders fail to do the needful.”

He therefore called for sup­ply of arms and ammunitions for defence of Biafra land. Hear him: “I have the men. I need guns and I need bullets. That is all we need, and then we will win. I have been sounding this warning, and I have been tell­ing you, ‘osi na ofu nti banye, osi na ko ozo puo’.

He alleged that the Boko Haram has an alliance with ISIS and that the group has lost confidence in President Muhammadu Buhari, who he alleged is the ‘godfather’ of the group.

“Buhari was their god-fa­ther, they no longer trust him. I mean Boko-Haram, in this instance. Buhari they thought will give them sharia imme­diately. When Buhari said, “I don’t belong to anybody’’, from that day they intensified their bombing.”

Kanu disclosed that ISIS will enter through Chad Re­public and that it would not attack Nigeria as Boko Haram but through other franchise they have. “They will enter the zoo from Chad, very very shortly, not as Boko Haram. They are coming in as their franchise and as their name dictates. ISIS is coming.”

He bemoaned the “hard-heartedness” of the peo­ple to his call for guns and bul­lets, blaming it on the devil. He also referred to an alleged allusion of PDP’s presidential candidate to his claims to a confession of his postulation and said he would not com­mand the people if he is called upon when the ISIS besieges Nigeria, and if he does not get prompt response to his call.

https://orientdailynews.com.ng/cover-story/isis-attack-nigeria-kanu/

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'ISIS Will Attack Nigeria, Your Mothers Will Be Raped..' by bigtt76(f): 11:13am On Dec 10, 2018
When dem arrest this one now, people be shouting yet he's claiming insider knowledge cheesy

109 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'ISIS Will Attack Nigeria, Your Mothers Will Be Raped..' by daddytime(m): 1:17pm On Dec 10, 2018
Make dem rush hold this "daddy Jack the canine" tie him hand and leg before e run enter market begin pull cloth.

I don talk my own ooo...

Who would have ever thought our very own Oshogbo weed was an ugwu where Israeli weed was mentioned.

Na this JK some people dey take serious with him incoherent rants. Even Shekarau is more coherent and consistent.

63 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'ISIS Will Attack Nigeria, Your Mothers Will Be Raped..' by Biglittlelois(f): 1:18pm On Dec 10, 2018
This guy is a prophet of doom or has he forgotin that Igbos/biafrans are still part of Nigeria undecided

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'ISIS Will Attack Nigeria, Your Mothers Will Be Raped..' by ipobarethieves: 1:18pm On Dec 10, 2018
angry angry angry dey shud lock up Sen Abaribe

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'ISIS Will Attack Nigeria, Your Mothers Will Be Raped..' by swiz123(m): 1:18pm On Dec 10, 2018
Kanu really shouldn't be bothered about this.

The north will bear the full brunt of ISIS wrath. I just hope my Igbo brothers resigns from the zoo army

72 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'ISIS Will Attack Nigeria, Your Mothers Will Be Raped..' by apikipiki1(m): 1:18pm On Dec 10, 2018
Prophet Nnamdi Kunu is a MUGU!

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'ISIS Will Attack Nigeria, Your Mothers Will Be Raped..' by LordCenturion(m): 1:18pm On Dec 10, 2018
Ipob want biafra,yet they are poke nosing into the matter of Nigeria and supporting PDP,they hate hausas,but they forgot that PDP was created by hausa/fulani,.. They abandoned apga that belongs to ojugwu their master, and they are atikulating behind fulani man, they turned themselves to slaves because of VP , if not yoruba,the same hausa and fulani would have wipe them off... Hypocrites set of people, they are the most confused set of people on earth,they didn't go forward nor backward,they always supports anything that will destroy the country.... Evil people.

If not because of democracy,this man would have be gone since for treason

112 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'ISIS Will Attack Nigeria, Your Mothers Will Be Raped..' by jolyment: 1:18pm On Dec 10, 2018
Nigeria is undergoing challenges. May God help us.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'ISIS Will Attack Nigeria, Your Mothers Will Be Raped..' by Didi2d(m): 1:18pm On Dec 10, 2018
Is this kind of comment not too bad?

My IBO brothers over to you

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'ISIS Will Attack Nigeria, Your Mothers Will Be Raped..' by CAPSLOCKED: 1:18pm On Dec 10, 2018
NOW THIS GUY IS BEGINNING TO SOUND INSANE.

59 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'ISIS Will Attack Nigeria, Your Mothers Will Be Raped..' by sammyj: 1:19pm On Dec 10, 2018
This Dilector is as confused as his followers based on his former comment that Buhari died and was replaced with Jubril from Sudan why quote this “Buhari was their god-fa­ther, they no longer trust him. I mean Boko-Haram, in this instance. Buhari they thought will give them sharia imme­diately. When Buhari said, “I don’t belong to anybody’’, from that day they intensified their bombing.” .

When a man want to run mad he first start speaking trash before going to the MARKET accordingly to an adage !!! cool

85 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'ISIS Will Attack Nigeria, Your Mothers Will Be Raped..' by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 10, 2018
Not far from the truth.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'ISIS Will Attack Nigeria, Your Mothers Will Be Raped..' by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 1:20pm On Dec 10, 2018
Lol.. ipob see una leader o... This guy eh... I no even know wetin I wan talk.

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'ISIS Will Attack Nigeria, Your Mothers Will Be Raped..' by xjiggy: 1:20pm On Dec 10, 2018
If ever there was a Bastard in this country, Nnamdi Kanu is the original prototype. I've never seen a man so negative in my life. Nothing positive comes out of his mouth. Not even prayers for his fellow tribesmen. All he speaks is lies and fallacies. All he does is lead the gullible youth to their death while he sits in a sofa somewhere prophesying doom. He's worse than a prophet of doom. He's the Devils incarnate.

56 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'ISIS Will Attack Nigeria, Your Mothers Will Be Raped..' by HarryDuce(m): 1:20pm On Dec 10, 2018
This man is filled with so much negativity and bitterness.

You can imagine the kind of "Jews" that look up to him and hang unto his every word. Shame.

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'ISIS Will Attack Nigeria, Your Mothers Will Be Raped..' by Cirochukade: 1:20pm On Dec 10, 2018
The Mumu is back ! Clonned buffoon

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'ISIS Will Attack Nigeria, Your Mothers Will Be Raped..' by Bibors(m): 1:20pm On Dec 10, 2018
This man sure has some real contacts for information.
He had said such things in the past and people called him a drowning fool only for his predictions to pass as he said them.

Wake up southern Nigeria.

55 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'ISIS Will Attack Nigeria, Your Mothers Will Be Raped..' by blowjob: 1:21pm On Dec 10, 2018
OrientDailyNews:

https://orientdailynews.com.ng/cover-story/isis-attack-nigeria-kanu/

DIS NIGGA JUST DEY PERVERSELY DISTURB... grin grin

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT BUHARI

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT OSIBANJO

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

SAI BUHARI..

29 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'ISIS Will Attack Nigeria, Your Mothers Will Be Raped..' by Hilbertrudolf(m): 1:21pm On Dec 10, 2018
Make I book my space smiley
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'ISIS Will Attack Nigeria, Your Mothers Will Be Raped..' by grigori: 1:21pm On Dec 10, 2018
Lol
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'ISIS Will Attack Nigeria, Your Mothers Will Be Raped..' by atctech(m): 1:21pm On Dec 10, 2018
H.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'ISIS Will Attack Nigeria, Your Mothers Will Be Raped..' by Uglymugg: 1:21pm On Dec 10, 2018
So much hatred.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'ISIS Will Attack Nigeria, Your Mothers Will Be Raped..' by madridguy(m): 1:21pm On Dec 10, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'ISIS Will Attack Nigeria, Your Mothers Will Be Raped..' by Josh44s(m): 1:21pm On Dec 10, 2018
So far everything he prophesied about Boko Haram has come to pass. I won’t be surprised if all he says come to pass after all this present government can best be described as the 8th wonders of the world.

54 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'ISIS Will Attack Nigeria, Your Mothers Will Be Raped..' by Odobaone: 1:21pm On Dec 10, 2018
He is just craving for relevance. Atiku is his problem, Tompolo is against his policy

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'ISIS Will Attack Nigeria, Your Mothers Will Be Raped..' by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 1:21pm On Dec 10, 2018
Bibors:
He had said such things in the past and people called him a drowning fool only for his predictions to pass as he said them.

erm what such things did he predict? That Buhari is a clone? Lmao

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'ISIS Will Attack Nigeria, Your Mothers Will Be Raped..' by mokt(m): 1:21pm On Dec 10, 2018
Werey.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'ISIS Will Attack Nigeria, Your Mothers Will Be Raped..' by Uglymugg: 1:21pm On Dec 10, 2018
Bibors:

Name 5 that came to pass.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'ISIS Will Attack Nigeria, Your Mothers Will Be Raped..' by Ewedegubbler: 1:22pm On Dec 10, 2018
I always considered Kanu a raving psychotic lunatic. But after the Jubril saga I have come to start paying attention to his words. He that has ears must listen.

10 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'ISIS Will Attack Nigeria, Your Mothers Will Be Raped..' by martolux(m): 1:22pm On Dec 10, 2018
Some are still worshipping this coward??.....shior! ...

16 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aisha Yesufu Replies Femi Adesina, Blasts Buhari’s Government / Lai Mohammed Replies Nnamdi Kanu, Speaks On Buhari Being A 'Clone' / Suspected Transborder Kidnapper Nabbed In Kwara Forest With Millions Of Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.