Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,836 members, 7,806,353 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

Couple Who Met On Twitter Are Engaged (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple Who Met On Twitter Are Engaged (Photos) (27829 Views)

Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland / Destiny Kids Rejoice Iwueze Is Engaged (photos, Video) / Vicky Akins And Sayteh Tenneh: Lesbian Partners Are Engaged (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter Are Engaged (Photos) by Princess4ng(f): 9:42am On Dec 11, 2018
Johnsown1:

Yes dear, something real good can come out of Nl. The problem most of us have is pride and low mental capacity.
You can tolerate people here if you finds out that their comment are poorly constructed or insulting.
Also try to chat well with before avoiding chats because you don't know the handler

i honestly agree with u........
Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter Are Engaged (Photos) by Princess4ng(f): 9:45am On Dec 11, 2018
OfficialSam:

Yours may be here in Nairaland, or you think the men in Nairaland are not good enough.

Nevertheless, I have one advice for you. Drop the hard to get shit!

lol....... ma dear. there is nothing like hard to get here ooo. when u see the way people insult people they dont even know or see on nairaland here eh... u wonder the kind of people dat should do such........

If they can insult people they dont know or have never seen, then i tag dem all kids that just have the opportunity to own fones.....
Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter Are Engaged (Photos) by Princess4ng(f): 9:46am On Dec 11, 2018
Foodforthought:

Me I am on nairaland and I want to marry you

lol...... could dat be food for thought...... i think i should ponder on dat........ lol
Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter Are Engaged (Photos) by Princess4ng(f): 9:47am On Dec 11, 2018
Lalas247:

Prayer is the key dear... only God can expose the good cheesy

lol......... na so I See am ooooooooo..... but God wont come down na..... na through human being
Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter Are Engaged (Photos) by Johnsown1(m): 11:10am On Dec 11, 2018
Princess4ng:

i honestly agree with u........
Thanks princess

1 Like

Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter Are Engaged (Photos) by OfficialSam(m): 8:44pm On Dec 11, 2018
Princess4ng:

lol....... ma dear. there is nothing like hard to get here ooo. when u see the way people insult people they dont even know or see on nairaland here eh... u wonder the kind of people dat should do such........

If they can insult people they dont know or have never seen, then i tag dem all kids that just have the opportunity to own fones.....

You are right though, but I think most people here are just sarcastic. Anyways, you are pretty. Hope you don't mind a PM?

1 Like

Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter Are Engaged (Photos) by Princess4ng(f): 9:10am On Dec 12, 2018
OfficialSam:

You are right though, but I think most people here are just sarcastic. Anyways, you are pretty. Hope you don't mind a PM?

.................................................... thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. / Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy / My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.