Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,859 members, 7,802,754 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

Kelechi Nkoro Calls Out Pinncik. Reminds Him Of Promise To The Super Falcons - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kelechi Nkoro Calls Out Pinncik. Reminds Him Of Promise To The Super Falcons (8743 Views)

"You Haven’t Played In UCL For Long Time" – Lampard Reminds Man United, Arsenal / Muller: Mane Reminds Me Not To Pass The Ball To Lewandowski By Accident / President Buhari Fulfills A 27-year-old Promise To The Super Eagles! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kelechi Nkoro Calls Out Pinncik. Reminds Him Of Promise To The Super Falcons by naptu2: 12:59pm On Dec 10, 2018
A sports journalist, Kelechi Nkoro has called out the president of the NFF, Amaju Pinnick. During a meal with the Super Falcons after their semi-final victory over Cameroon at the last AWCON, Mr Pinnick had said that he would meet with the Falcons coach immediately after the AWCON and approve the World Cup preparation plan within 10 days. It is now 11 days since Mr Pinnick made the speech, but no World Cup plan has been announced.

Mr Pinnick also promised to give the Super Falcons a better World Cup preparation than the Super Eagles got.

Here’s a transcription of Mr Pinnick’s speech.

The Super Falcons have become an asset that is so (inaudible) for us. . . and on that basis we went to get one of the best coaches in the world. . .and I believe the difference is clear, cos I’ve been able to talk to one or two of the players and the captain. . . and they have made it very clear that this is a new difference that we want to. . .that he has been able to bring to the team.

We also want to thank the governor of Lagos State for providing the facilities that we used in Lagos. We believe that now that we have qualified for the World Cup, preparation starts today and em, just after the tournament I’m going to see your coach and within 10 days I’m sure I will give approval for every programme leading to the World Cup. (applause from the Falcons)

And we are going to work religiously and assiduously towards doing that. Trust me, we are going to give you a better preparation than Super Eagles going to the World Cup (applause from the Falcons).

The Super Eagles, going to the World Cup, had one of the best preparations ever in the history of Nigerian football, but trust me, we believe that we can make a huge difference. We believe we can go beyond the quarter-finals, forget what happened in France, in Nigeria we never say never.

If you look at our jersey, behind the jersey there’s the word ‘Naija’, which means, Nigerians we are always very resilient, we are always very resurgent and we are always very strong. . .and that’s what you guys demonstrated against Cameroon.

https://twitter.com/K1Says/status/1072008164780974080

Here’s a video of the speech.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvIDxrW1-AA

1 Share

Re: Kelechi Nkoro Calls Out Pinncik. Reminds Him Of Promise To The Super Falcons by naptu2: 12:59pm On Dec 10, 2018
Re: Kelechi Nkoro Calls Out Pinncik. Reminds Him Of Promise To The Super Falcons by shadeze: 1:00pm On Dec 10, 2018
Kelechi nkoro, the troublesome femi and gang member. Where is he now sef?
Re: Kelechi Nkoro Calls Out Pinncik. Reminds Him Of Promise To The Super Falcons by Abusey(f): 1:11pm On Dec 10, 2018
Re: Kelechi Nkoro Calls Out Pinncik. Reminds Him Of Promise To The Super Falcons by prince088: 1:12pm On Dec 10, 2018
tolulope45AC:
This doesn't deserve comment but nairalanders will still say something

Lol...me i just want to advertise

Need a clean ride for Dec?

Super clean toks 2012 camry SE full option with 94 miles actualmileage 
https://www.nairaland.com/4858476/super-clean-low-mileage-2012

Super clean toks 2007 Hyundai Elantra with 78k actual mileage. Great for uber or Taxify
https://www.nairaland.com/4880130/toks-2007-hyundai-elantra-78k

No roll back. 

Vin included.
Re: Kelechi Nkoro Calls Out Pinncik. Reminds Him Of Promise To The Super Falcons by BornnAgainChild(f): 1:12pm On Dec 10, 2018
Lol...pinnick ti gba penalty lò throwing

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Nkoro Calls Out Pinncik. Reminds Him Of Promise To The Super Falcons by dfrost: 1:15pm On Dec 10, 2018
Oya Uncle Pinnick over to you. Be making promises upandan.
Re: Kelechi Nkoro Calls Out Pinncik. Reminds Him Of Promise To The Super Falcons by hopevalley: 1:15pm On Dec 10, 2018
Pinnick, redeem your promise. Are you interested in making millions of naira via export business? Click on the link on my signature to know how you will go about it.
Re: Kelechi Nkoro Calls Out Pinncik. Reminds Him Of Promise To The Super Falcons by Hurray2030: 1:16pm On Dec 10, 2018
Asset so priceless to us............ That is what the author missed out from Pinnick which he said was inaudible
Re: Kelechi Nkoro Calls Out Pinncik. Reminds Him Of Promise To The Super Falcons by Kenekingisback: 1:25pm On Dec 10, 2018
Useless government at all levels.

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Nkoro Calls Out Pinncik. Reminds Him Of Promise To The Super Falcons by Allylic(f): 1:31pm On Dec 10, 2018
NFF sabi promise and fail..why cant they spend more money on female football since its obvious the ladies are more serious and successful in football than their male counterpart..All those acclaimed gender equality campaigner and feminist won't say anything about these now oo.Oh I forgot it is not the issue of boyfriend girlfriend..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kelechi Nkoro Calls Out Pinncik. Reminds Him Of Promise To The Super Falcons by Bustincole(m): 1:41pm On Dec 10, 2018
I stand wit Super Falcon
Re: Kelechi Nkoro Calls Out Pinncik. Reminds Him Of Promise To The Super Falcons by Ayobami7(m): 2:01pm On Dec 10, 2018
This is my Comment
Re: Kelechi Nkoro Calls Out Pinncik. Reminds Him Of Promise To The Super Falcons by kay7: 2:04pm On Dec 10, 2018
I hope he has paid the girls double alawi he promised for winning the cup.
Re: Kelechi Nkoro Calls Out Pinncik. Reminds Him Of Promise To The Super Falcons by bedspread: 2:08pm On Dec 10, 2018
Kelechi Nkoro fits the Watchdog Job!!
Give it to Him bro!
Re: Kelechi Nkoro Calls Out Pinncik. Reminds Him Of Promise To The Super Falcons by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 10, 2018
Re: Kelechi Nkoro Calls Out Pinncik. Reminds Him Of Promise To The Super Falcons by Olokson(m): 2:45pm On Dec 10, 2018
good job
Re: Kelechi Nkoro Calls Out Pinncik. Reminds Him Of Promise To The Super Falcons by themanderon: 3:01pm On Dec 10, 2018
No be naija again? White elephant promises everywhere.
Re: Kelechi Nkoro Calls Out Pinncik. Reminds Him Of Promise To The Super Falcons by psychologist(m): 3:04pm On Dec 10, 2018
I miss this guy in Femi and the gang team...

Same way I miss oma okatugba from Godwins top sport on top radio show
Re: Kelechi Nkoro Calls Out Pinncik. Reminds Him Of Promise To The Super Falcons by gift01: 3:08pm On Dec 10, 2018
shadeze:
Kelechi nkoro, the troublesome femi and gang member. Where is he now sef?
busy buddies on bond 92.9 FM every evening from 5pm

2 Likes

Re: Kelechi Nkoro Calls Out Pinncik. Reminds Him Of Promise To The Super Falcons by shadeze: 3:33pm On Dec 10, 2018
gift01:
busy buddies on bond 92.9 FM every evening from 5pm
Thanks
Re: Kelechi Nkoro Calls Out Pinncik. Reminds Him Of Promise To The Super Falcons by Jetland(m): 4:58pm On Dec 10, 2018
Allylic:
NFF sabi promise and fail..why cant they spend more money on female football since its obvious the ladies are more serious and successful in football than their male counterpart..All those acclaimed gender equality campaigner and feminist won't say anything about these now oo.Oh I forgot it is not the issue of boyfriend girlfriend..
cheesy they will come for you. Lol

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Nkoro Calls Out Pinncik. Reminds Him Of Promise To The Super Falcons by Allylic(f): 5:10pm On Dec 10, 2018
Jetland:

cheesy they will come for you. Lol
I no dey fear them

(1) (Reply)

Rivers United Qualify For CAF Confederation Cup Group Stage / Yobo Could Be At Cardiff City Next Season / Free Daily 2 Odds For 1 Million (100% Sure) - Sports - Banned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.