Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,590 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor (58019 Views)

Man Stabbed To Death By His Wife’s Lesbian Lover In Anambra (Pictures) / England: Serial Killer To Marry Lesbian Lover, A Street Robber She Met In Jail / Spicykvng Vee Arrested For Killing Vivian, Her Lesbian Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor by Correctgist(f): 1:12pm On Dec 10, 2018
There was a mild drama in Ibadan, the Oyo state capital after a young man caught his wife with her female partner in a hotel.

Residents of Ekotedo area of Ibadan metropolis were reportedly woken up from sleep by the distress cry of a middle-aged woman, Martha, being beaten by her husband, who allegedly caught her with her female lover in a hotel.

According to Reporters, the couple, who are based in Benin City, Edo State, were reportedly invited to Ibadan by her step-father for a discussion over a misunderstanding between them, which was amicably settled.

A source disclosed that after the intervention of the step-father, the woman was said to have lodged at a hotel for the night because her husband had other engagements in town.

However, trouble started when the husband, Dickson, who had checked on her early in the morning, allegedly caught her in the act of Lesbianism.

Angry Dickson reportedly pounced on his wife and beat her to stupor. It was the noise of the woman that woke up the people in the area, who expressed surprise when they got the hint of what led to the scuffle.

The battered woman, who denied the allegation, reportedly went to Iddo Police Station to lodge complaints before going to a nearby private hospital for treatment.

https://zenithnaija.com/husband-beats-wife-to-stupor-after-catching-her-with-lesbian-lover-in-ibadan-hotel/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor by shadeze: 1:28pm On Dec 10, 2018
Wonders shall never end

5 Likes

Re: Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor by PlayerMeji: 1:32pm On Dec 10, 2018
Truth be said, women have always been attracted to women sexually from time immemorial.

That's why it is easy for a typical lady to sit down and watch Indecency scenes where women engaged in kissing, breas.t groping and asslic.king without flinching. But if the role were to be reversed, a typical guy would find such scenes to be disgusting and such...

Anyway, just a personal not a professional opinion.

152 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor by Morbeta11(m): 3:15pm On Dec 10, 2018
This woman sef.... Ironically the name of the husband is DICKSON ... grin grin

78 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor by Abusey(f): 3:26pm On Dec 10, 2018
grin
Re: Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor by rofanx13: 3:26pm On Dec 10, 2018
Deserved!

2 Likes

Re: Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 10, 2018
Why cause a scene because you caught your wife with a female partner?

The husband is probably not mathematically bright.

If he is, he will know that the square root of 10 is "3reesome..."

117 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 10, 2018
Research has shown not everyone is straight, but Africans would not wanna listen. This is what happens when you force everyone into a straight marriage. Marriage doesnt change sexual orientations. If you are sexually attracted to same sex, anyways, dont live a lie by marrying opposite sex to cover up. The after effect is usually not sweet. Thats why we have so many married men running after young boys and vise versa. Dont kwote me pls, thats the truth I just spilled raw.

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor by luminouz(m): 3:27pm On Dec 10, 2018
Nawa oooooo
Re: Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 3:27pm On Dec 10, 2018
I support the beating.. No serious marks I'm sad.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor by prince088: 3:27pm On Dec 10, 2018
Dem go dey say woman like big thing...see the size of the Love Machine..lol. why dem nor dey buy bamboo Love Machine?

If i am the man, 3 sum for nor bad....after which i go find another wife grin

Need a clean ride for Dec?

Super clean toks 2012 camry SE full option with 94 miles actualmileage 
https://www.nairaland.com/4858476/super-clean-low-mileage-2012

Super clean toks 2007 Hyundai Elantra with 78k actual mileage. Great for uber or Taxify
https://www.nairaland.com/4880130/toks-2007-hyundai-elantra-78k

No roll back. 

Vin included.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 10, 2018
PlayerMeji:
Truth be said, women have always been attracted to women sexually from time immemorial.

That's why it is easy for a typical lady to sit down and watch Indecency scenes where women engaged in kissing, breas.t groping and asslic.king without flinching. But if the role were to be reversed, a typical guy would find such scenes to be disgusting and such...

You people should stop saying this nonsense.

Is this God's will for mankind?

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor by Riversides2003(m): 3:28pm On Dec 10, 2018
Na wah for this people sha, once dated a girl like that and she opened up to me she is a lesbian, I asked her what she gains doing that when she can have the real deal anytime, her answer blew my mind off, she simply answered “it’s so pleasurable “.

6 Likes

Re: Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 10, 2018
Marriage is not by force. It is better to remain single than to die in the name of marriage.

But....

Marriage can be sweet and blissful if you marry right.

I love marriage.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor by Isobug: 3:28pm On Dec 10, 2018
Martha...... That name chaa
Re: Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor by Timil: 3:29pm On Dec 10, 2018
Any woman wey dey receive confam gbola wey fit tear toto no go ge interest to taste another toto.

Na on top that gbola she go wan die. Na men wey dey get prick wey be lick toothpick dey cause lesbianism if woman receive better kondo her brain go reset.
Re: Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor by Princess4ng(f): 3:29pm On Dec 10, 2018
PlayerMeji:

if i said this I knw many will come and call me lesbian........ but truth be told.......... women have always been attracted to women....... its juts natural.... a woman will see another woman with great body features and admire... its not good enough reason for the act of lesbianism tho when men full this we Naija..........

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor by Lalas247(f): 3:29pm On Dec 10, 2018
Lol one min man
What did he expect....I hope they locked him up nonsense angry

1 Like

Re: Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor by Denikayan: 3:29pm On Dec 10, 2018
The husband should just use her for money rituals

He cant lose at both ends

2 Likes

Re: Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor by tossie101(f): 3:29pm On Dec 10, 2018
YOruba women

3 Likes

Re: Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor by Oyindidi(f): 3:29pm On Dec 10, 2018
Lesbians everywhere, boxer007 come see your sisters

1 Like

Re: Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor by Djauro: 3:29pm On Dec 10, 2018
Are they the ones in the picture?
Re: Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor by itiswellandwell: 3:29pm On Dec 10, 2018
Imagine! These old cargoes. Old puscy dey sweet for lesbianism. This one weak me.

8GB Atm card flash drives for sale. Check my signature.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor by Princess4ng(f): 3:29pm On Dec 10, 2018
lol............ see their faces ....... i can only imagine how they do it grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor by Oyindidi(f): 3:29pm On Dec 10, 2018
Isobug:
Martha...... That name chaa
I know one Martha wey be lesbian
Re: Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 10, 2018
The world is seriously sick.

1 Like

Re: Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor by shortgun(m): 3:30pm On Dec 10, 2018
She's too old for this... Haba
Re: Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor by Lalas247(f): 3:30pm On Dec 10, 2018
Princess4ng:

if i said this I knw many will come and call me lesbian........ but truth be told.......... women have always been attracted to women....... its juts natural.... a woman will see another woman with great body features and admire... its not good enough reason for the act of lesbianism tho when men full this we Naija..........
Pls speak for yourself
I’m strictly dickly......

Just come out of the closet already grin

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prisoners Pay Between N70k To N300k To Live In VIP Section / Soldiers Chain Man To Motorcycle In Lagos, Drag Him On Street / 'Disappearance’ Of Michael Adikwu And Kayode Opadokun: Offa Bank Robbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.