Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

Dogara: Trader Moni Is Direct Vote Buying - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dogara: Trader Moni Is Direct Vote Buying (14263 Views)

Why Trader Moni Is Sophisticated Vote Buying – Saraki / Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) / Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dogara: Trader Moni Is Direct Vote Buying by Charly68: 1:37pm On Dec 10, 2018
Nigerian politicians will politicise everything and anything
Re: Dogara: Trader Moni Is Direct Vote Buying by gurunlocker: 1:39pm On Dec 10, 2018
PassingShot:
This thing dey really pepper dem walahi!

And as e dey pain dem, e dey sweet us.

If you as a common man supporting these frauds of Atiku, Sarathief, Dogara and their likes do not see anything wrong in FG bailing out Skye Bank with N750bn to save depositors a result of mismanagement of the Bank's management (loans given to politicians for 2011 and 2015 elections); but you see something wrong in the government spending just N250bn on common citizens to help their trade, you need brain check.

Dogara and Sarathief and Atiku are really pained and frustrated about this tradermoni. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Tradermoni is a GOAL grin grin

Where is Skye bank now? shocked

So Skye bank only give loans to politicians between 2011-2015 (GEJ ERA)? Business men don't take loans? Average Nigerian don't take loan? Skye bank started giving loans between 2011-2015? You should say Skye bank gave loan to PDP members so you can come out clean.

No one is saying there's anything wrong in helping citizens. I will be glad if you answer this question: Why is it that the Vice president is in charge of the distribution if not to campaign indirectly? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Dogara: Trader Moni Is Direct Vote Buying by Buddy247: 1:42pm On Dec 10, 2018
But you are one of dos who approved it

1 Like

Re: Dogara: Trader Moni Is Direct Vote Buying by kanyebaba1(m): 1:43pm On Dec 10, 2018
henrysam:
For a professor of law and a pastor to be sharing money in markets is a height of irresponsibility.
If it's not vote buying why can't they use a better comouterised platform.
Are we really moving forward or backward?
In a saber societies dobtgey do this type of empowerment, if they do, is it through this medium.
Candidly and beautifully with great sadness apc and Buhari has dragged us back.

Nonsense. Computerized platform for market women. Many of who don't even operate an account. No matter what anyone says, there never a wrong time to do a good deed. Enter the market and talk this trash, dem go tear your cloth.

10 Likes

Re: Dogara: Trader Moni Is Direct Vote Buying by PassingShot(m): 1:43pm On Dec 10, 2018
gurunlocker:

No one is saying there's anything wrong I'm helping citizens. I will be glad if you answer this question: Why is it that the Vice president is in charge of the distribution if not to campaign indirectly? grin grin
The VP doesn't distribute the money. That is done by the Bank of Industry. The VP only amplifies/launches the program to promote it and make it popular. The project sits in his office as its manager.

By the way, didn't NASS approve this program through budget approval? So, why the thing dey pain dem like this?

As e dey pain them, e dey sweet us.

10 Likes

Re: Dogara: Trader Moni Is Direct Vote Buying by Sunmolar(m): 1:44pm On Dec 10, 2018
mr Dogara telling us the political meaning of vote buying after being approved of it.
Re: Dogara: Trader Moni Is Direct Vote Buying by thewesternking: 1:45pm On Dec 10, 2018
Trader moni is good because Nigeria's economy is bad.
Dogara is just nagging.

4 Likes

Re: Dogara: Trader Moni Is Direct Vote Buying by kolaaderin: 1:45pm On Dec 10, 2018
magoo10:
Call a spade a spade
Tradermoni is a subtle way of buying votes
It is the latest campaign tool designed by apc

How is it vote buying when no one is compelled to vote APC before they can be paid, anyone can take the money and still vote for the opposition. PDP are just pained as the initiative have robbed them so many votes before the election. The initiative is peoples oriented and got to the grass root. Even if its indirectly buying, its still better than what was obtainable under PDP where billions were shared among already rich people of the society to influence their community with cups of rice and packet groundnuts just for the same already reach people to smile to there bank acct.
Also this is incorporated in the budget, so its legitimately right of the people,PDP should not politicise this good dividend of democracy they failed to give for 16years.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dogara: Trader Moni Is Direct Vote Buying by gurunlocker: 1:48pm On Dec 10, 2018
PassingShot:

The VP doesn't distribute the money. That is done by the Bank of Industry. The VP only amplifies/launches the program to promote it and make it popular. The project sits in his office as its manager.

By the way, didn't NASS approve this program through budget approval? So, why the thing dey pain dem like this?

Lol... The VP didn't distribute the money really? So how about the pictures we are seeing? Even your co zombies are using the pictures taken during the distribution as campaign strategy to attack other parties?

You didn't answer my question about Skye bank? I guess your phone or PC doesn't show that part grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dogara: Trader Moni Is Direct Vote Buying by gabicon: 1:48pm On Dec 10, 2018
If tradermoni is vote buying then what was youwin? Empowerment?

The problem here is not tradermoni, the problem here is that PDP are broke pure and simple. I remember a fellow telling me Atiku will win d 2019 election and he accompany his theory with numbers, I just laughed and said wait till APC bring out it's money chest.

The APC learnt from the failure of PDP in 2015 don't give people monies through any organiser give it to them directly.

By the way the monies chest hasn't been opened yet, when it is opened just watch out for how they infiltrate the PDP.

4 Likes

Re: Dogara: Trader Moni Is Direct Vote Buying by kanyebaba1(m): 1:49pm On Dec 10, 2018
[quote author=gurunlocker post=73718150]

So Skye bank only give loans to politicians between 2011-2015 (GEJ ERA)? Business men don't take loans? Average Nigerian don't take loan? Skye bank started giving loans between 2011-2015? You should say Skye bank gave loan to PDP members so you can come out clean.

No one is saying there's anything wrong in helping citizens. I will be glad if you answer this question: Why is it that the Vice president is in charge of the distribution if not to campaign indirectly? grin grin[/quote

Simple, because he didn't want it to go the way of other government initiatives where the money will be cornered for a few people who have connections. Whichever way you look at this, it is a win-win for government, and even PDP knows this. If they continue shouting about this, they will end up shooting themselves at the foot. These grassroots are the real voters and if they are made to believe PDP is against this, they would mobilize for the ruling party since its identifying with the Masses. PDP should rather not popularize the tradermoni more than it already has or else they will end up campaigning for the ruling party.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dogara: Trader Moni Is Direct Vote Buying by PassingShot(m): 1:53pm On Dec 10, 2018
gurunlocker:

Lol... The VP didn't distribute the money really? So how about the pictures we are seeing? Even your co zombies are using the pictures taken during the distribution as campaign strategy to attack other parties?

You didn't answer my question about Skye bank? I guess your phone or PC doesn't show that part grin
I thought you had a brain to understand that the name Skye Bank has changed to Pollaris Bank following the bailout. Sorry I overrated you.

If the N10k pain you well well, do the needful. No one will miss you.

6 Likes

Re: Dogara: Trader Moni Is Direct Vote Buying by Ovamboland(m): 1:53pm On Dec 10, 2018
baliyubla:
Dogara saying it as it is. Sure the Hon. Speakers worst mistake ever was aligning with the Lifeless Dullard, which he did in the first place because of his loyalty to Tambuwal. Now he and his boss know better.

Who approved the proposal for the social intervention programs including school feeding, N-empower, and Trader monie?
Is Dogara saying they did not approve the budget or they were asleep while they passed the budget? Or they were hoping to hijack the scheme for their cronies only to be shocked by the transparency in the distribution?

It's rather unfortunate you chose to align with slimy characters like Dogara.

5 Likes

Re: Dogara: Trader Moni Is Direct Vote Buying by Ovamboland(m): 1:56pm On Dec 10, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Of course it's vote buying so let them continue, i know of some who collected the money saying they still would not vote for Buhari angry

They don't have to vote Buhari, it's their constitutional rights, just tell the person to pay back the money and not apply for the next 15k if he's sad about the scheme, and allow the next Nigerian to also access the loan.

All hailers and wailers work also add to the GDP whether they like it or not.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dogara: Trader Moni Is Direct Vote Buying by slimderek(m): 1:56pm On Dec 10, 2018
OldBeer:
Shebi if PDP had sense, they would have done the same thing.

But alas, they were too busy sharing the money amongst themselves.

All is fair in love and war - Sun Tzu
This is politics, not love or war.
One day they will be held accountable
Re: Dogara: Trader Moni Is Direct Vote Buying by Ayobami7(m): 1:56pm On Dec 10, 2018
Ok
Re: Dogara: Trader Moni Is Direct Vote Buying by gurunlocker: 1:59pm On Dec 10, 2018
PassingShot:

I thought you had a brain to understand that the name Skye Bank has changed to Pollaris Bank following the bailout. Sorry I overrated you.

If the N10k pain you well well, do the needful. No one will miss you.

Lol.... You thought I had a brain? Really? So to remind you that FG bail out Skye Bank but they still didn't meet up. It was after the bail out their assets were acquired by Polaris bank. You see the two words "bail out" and "asset acquired"?

See who doesn't have brain now? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dogara: Trader Moni Is Direct Vote Buying by alen4smith(m): 2:00pm On Dec 10, 2018
baliyubla:
Dogara saying it as it is. Sure the Hon. Speakers worst mistake ever was aligning with the Lifeless Dullard, which he did in the first place because of his loyalty to Tambuwal. Now he and his boss know better.
the lifeless united will send him to compulsory political retirement come february.say no to saboteurs!

2 Likes

Re: Dogara: Trader Moni Is Direct Vote Buying by Ovamboland(m): 2:01pm On Dec 10, 2018
Ballotti:
Only in SHAMELESS SHYTEHOLES like Nigeria will a VP go from door to door buying votes! cheesy

Tell us how many votes has been purchased so far since you claim to be in the know
Re: Dogara: Trader Moni Is Direct Vote Buying by alen4smith(m): 2:02pm On Dec 10, 2018
gurunlocker:
I've been waiting for this.

My question to those who said its not a vote buying process, why will the money distribution be handled by the Vice president of a country? If not to indirectly campaign? grin

Is the government saying they can't entrust the process to neutral people instead of asking the Vice president to be distributing #10,000 and taking pictures? shocked
the vice president isn't responsible for disbursement but the bank of industry!what the vice president does is to monitor the disbursement.

2 Likes

Re: Dogara: Trader Moni Is Direct Vote Buying by kolaaderin: 2:03pm On Dec 10, 2018
Limitednow:
Buhari cited the timeframe of the amended electoral bill as reason for not assenting to the bill but didn't consider timeframe when he increased the salaries of police officers with whom he will use to rig the election.

Trader Moni has been in the 2016 budget, yet you waited for months to the election before you begin distributing the funds.

Well, I agree with Dogara on this.

Your stupidity is factory fitted. You want to politicise police salary increment too. I give up on this cancer party called PDP, everything that will benefit the masses are done at the wrong time. There is no wrong time for the right thing, I'm sure if minimum wage is set at 50k today, you would still shout blue murderer. PDP failed in government and they are still failing in opposition, I will suggest the party should just die out, they are serious toxic to our democracy with them Nigerians would never have dividend of democracy either in power of not.

4 Likes

Re: Dogara: Trader Moni Is Direct Vote Buying by alen4smith(m): 2:04pm On Dec 10, 2018
magoo10:
Call a spade a spade
Tradermoni is a subtle way of buying votes
It is the latest campaign tool designed by apc
approved by the same Saraki and dogara. they delayed the passage of the budget thinking they are doing the president now that it has resulted to an own goal they are crying foul .as you make your bed so you lie on it

7 Likes

Re: Dogara: Trader Moni Is Direct Vote Buying by Ovamboland(m): 2:06pm On Dec 10, 2018
PassingShot:

The politicians thought the scheme would be handed over to them to loot most and share little with their cronies. Hence they approved it in the budget.

They are in sivia pains as they watch billions go to hands of ordinary Nigerians they have no direct control over in a transparent manner.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dogara: Trader Moni Is Direct Vote Buying by greatman247(m): 2:07pm On Dec 10, 2018
Dogara should shut d Bleep up already, this is dividend of democracy not vote buying, bye

6 Likes

Re: Dogara: Trader Moni Is Direct Vote Buying by NonsoWow: 2:07pm On Dec 10, 2018
PDP don't value the commoner, those at the lowest rung of the economic ladder. They only want money shared among the politicians. APC is changing that mindset with the Tradermoni and that is how it ought to be.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dogara: Trader Moni Is Direct Vote Buying by Akainzo(m): 2:10pm On Dec 10, 2018
The key question to ask Dogara and Saraki who are going about saying that the TradrMoni scheme is vote buying are simple:

1. Was the SIPG program of the Federal Government in the National Budget?
2. Was the SIPG scheme and the budget provision scrutinized and debated by the National Assembly?
3. Was the scheme and budget in the Approved 2018 National Budget?
4. When the NASS debated and scrutinized the scheme and passed it, what did they believe the project was meant for?

Since both Saraki and Dogara passed the budget, does it imply they actually ACTIVELY supported the vote buying since they were in APC back then or was it that they saw it as a worthwhile intervention to support the lowly SMEs within the country.

BTW, if the Federal Government were to start work on the failed portion of the Port Harcourt - Aba Expressway and resurface it to help movement, who amongst us would say they shouldn't do it close to elections as it would sway the road users to vote for the APC as the Govt in power for alleviating their stress?

5 Likes

Re: Dogara: Trader Moni Is Direct Vote Buying by Ovamboland(m): 2:12pm On Dec 10, 2018
gurunlocker:

Lol.... You thought I had a brain? Really? So to remind you that FG bail out Skye Bank but they still didn't meet up. It was after the bail out their assets were acquired by Polaris bank. You see the two words "bail out" and "asset acquired"?

See who doesn't have brain now? grin grin

Tell us when the government bail out was paid back to the federation account.
Tell us if the four banks Sanusi bailed out in 2013-2014 has been returned to the government. If that money was invested in public education, do you know how many of the 10 million out of school kids could have been educated?

3 Likes

Re: Dogara: Trader Moni Is Direct Vote Buying by adissss: 2:12pm On Dec 10, 2018
cyril10:

You want PDP to go the evil way of the self acclaimed righteous APC?

Which righteous way have they gone before tell us. They were sharing the money among themselves. If APC share part of it for pple, its ok.

1 Like

Re: Dogara: Trader Moni Is Direct Vote Buying by gurunlocker: 2:19pm On Dec 10, 2018
Ovamboland:

Tell us when the government bail out was paid back to the federation account.
Tell us if the four banks Sanusi bailed out in 2013-2014 has been returned to the government. If that money was invested in public education, do you know how many of the 10 million out of school kids could have been educated?

I read your post like 5 times, I don't know what you are saying. I clicked on quote, I still have to press back button to read again 2 times.

Are you saying bail out fund was to be invested in education? Also is it not because Skye bank can't meet up with CBN stated regulations reason for Polaris bank take over?

In fact, what you are saying is meaningless. Can you write clearly, maybe in English this time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari, Titi Atiku Abubakar, Mike Okiro To Grace ASO Outstanding Awards / APC Congress: Adamu Reverses Buni’s Decisions, Directs Withdrawal Of Court Cases / 2023: Anambra NLC Backs Obi, Begins Mobilisation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.