Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,413 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:03 PM

‘if Anything Happens To Me, It’s On You’- Ayo Jaguda Tells Davido (screenshot) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘if Anything Happens To Me, It’s On You’- Ayo Jaguda Tells Davido (screenshot) (392 Views)

If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila / If Anything Happens To Me, It's On You" Ayo Jaguda Tells Davido Following Threat / "I Want To Have Sex With You" - Lady Tells Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘if Anything Happens To Me, It’s On You’- Ayo Jaguda Tells Davido (screenshot) by Ronky001(f): 2:19pm On Dec 10, 2018
This morning, Davido angrily reacted to a tweet by music blogger, Ayo Jaguda who described his new song ‘Wonder Woman’ as thrash and went on to accuse Davido of buying views to make the video hit One million views in 24-hours.

Davido in his reaction said, ‘If dem born u and ur papa well In fact add ur mama !! Come naija Bastard!! Bleep it come Africa !! U go see’.

Now, the blogger has cried out saying, ‘my personal opinion is what triggers you , you could have blocked me or said it a better way. You insulted my parents and threatened my life . I have munched this and sent to my lawyers , and also we have the same passport so if anything happens to me; it’s on you!’.

See other reactions here..http://Gisthubnaija.com/

Re: ‘if Anything Happens To Me, It’s On You’- Ayo Jaguda Tells Davido (screenshot) by itspzpics(m): 2:27pm On Dec 10, 2018
Nawa for this ppl oo
Re: ‘if Anything Happens To Me, It’s On You’- Ayo Jaguda Tells Davido (screenshot) by Chieftroller(m): 2:41pm On Dec 10, 2018
shocked

Come Africa you go die
We go rape your wife and all female family members.

(1) (Reply)

Walt Disney Again Makes History With Takings Above $7bn For 2018 / Adorable Photo Of Femi Kuti, His Brother, Seun And Jidenna / Top 10 Best Music Producers In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.