Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,399 members, 7,808,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

See What People Are Saying About This 24 Million Naira Television - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See What People Are Saying About This 24 Million Naira Television (635 Views)

See What People Are Saying About Nairaland. / See What Kemi Olunloyo Is Saying About Seun Osewa And Nairaland On Twitter / See What This White Man Is Saying About Yahoo Boys And Sars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What People Are Saying About This 24 Million Naira Television by AMZYMAYO(m): 2:43pm On Dec 10, 2018
I was minding my business as usual when Jumia brought this magnificent TV of 24 Million. I thought I saw it wrongly, so I decided to take a stroll to their website.

And guess what? I saw it is actually 24 Million. And as if that wasn't enough, I saw 57 plus rating. Wow, was all I could say. To think of the present economy condition, I was shocked to my marrow.

Then my curiosity got the better of me. I decided to see some of the reviews and pray that God bless my hustle too so that I can order one soon.

Lo and behold! I saw things. Reviews that burst brain. Lol.

See some of them and the picture of the TV below.

The question is, can you spend that huge amount on a TV set?

Re: See What People Are Saying About This 24 Million Naira Television by LeHMaR(m): 3:01pm On Dec 10, 2018
cheesy
Re: See What People Are Saying About This 24 Million Naira Television by LeHMaR(m): 3:02pm On Dec 10, 2018
I do remember this TV, I bought 2 last week and placed them in the dog's house.. The dogs loved it alot...
Re: See What People Are Saying About This 24 Million Naira Television by AMZYMAYO(m): 3:13pm On Dec 10, 2018
LeHMaR:
I do remember this TV, I bought 2 lest week and placed them in the dog house.. The dogs loved it alot...
Sure. We bought it together now. I installed mine in the cat's abode grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Celebration In Wukari As Buhari Emerges As The President / ABU Zaria Issues New Dress Code. / SYNLAB Nigeria Targets Robust Client Experience With New Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.