Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

See How Two Guys Scammed Shop Owner After Buying Phone Of N110K. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See How Two Guys Scammed Shop Owner After Buying Phone Of N110K. Photos (46689 Views)

Borno Shop Owner Arrested For Connecting 21 Fridges To Streetlight Generator / Shop Owner Catches A Thief Trapped Trying To Steal From Her Shop (Photos) / Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Two Guys Scammed Shop Owner After Buying Phone Of N110K. Photos by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:27pm On Dec 10, 2018
The seller dull himself. Did he count the money in the presence of the agbo men?
Re: See How Two Guys Scammed Shop Owner After Buying Phone Of N110K. Photos by Opinionated: 8:29pm On Dec 10, 2018
Sleight of hand.
Re: See How Two Guys Scammed Shop Owner After Buying Phone Of N110K. Photos by Emeskhalifa(m): 8:32pm On Dec 10, 2018
Hoodbilonia:
af never een fooled.
when i do deals.i dont put fixed price
and it must be day time and ss close as fuc to the atm
u dey atm machine i dey your back
no transfer. cash only
fuc
a whole 110k
nawa o

Bros u sha never jam men dem.

Pray u don come across dem else e go shock u dat day

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Two Guys Scammed Shop Owner After Buying Phone Of N110K. Photos by lukmonjide12: 8:32pm On Dec 10, 2018
nawa ooooo
Re: See How Two Guys Scammed Shop Owner After Buying Phone Of N110K. Photos by NairaExam690(m): 8:40pm On Dec 10, 2018
God save us all.
Re: See How Two Guys Scammed Shop Owner After Buying Phone Of N110K. Photos by openmine(m): 8:42pm On Dec 10, 2018
Why are people not embracing technological advancements like the POS?
Due to the use of POS to pay cash,i hardly go to the ATM!
i know we still have a long way to go in technology advancement esp the network issues associated with money transfers using the internet but its still more secured than this manual way of transaction!
Re: See How Two Guys Scammed Shop Owner After Buying Phone Of N110K. Photos by holuwamosey(m): 8:44pm On Dec 10, 2018
The man should take heart really felt his pain
Re: See How Two Guys Scammed Shop Owner After Buying Phone Of N110K. Photos by Harinholar(f): 8:44pm On Dec 10, 2018
This is not new to me....
Re: See How Two Guys Scammed Shop Owner After Buying Phone Of N110K. Photos by Hoodbilonia: 8:46pm On Dec 10, 2018
i dont do dirty deals
nah
Emeskhalifa:

Bros u sha never jam men dem.

Pray u don come across dem else e go shock u dat day
Re: See How Two Guys Scammed Shop Owner After Buying Phone Of N110K. Photos by BrutusOj(m): 8:51pm On Dec 10, 2018
sonnie10:

True. They first gave a bundle, one or two bills less than the agreed amount. After they demanded to recount. It turn out to be true which they already new.
Next, while still holding the bundle, they dipped the hand into a handbag to get more money. That is when the swap happened. Because they already had this bad bundle in that bag with whatever was short
Was it CCTV that captured what transpired in the said car as the news have it above or who video what happened? Just wondering..

1 Like

Re: See How Two Guys Scammed Shop Owner After Buying Phone Of N110K. Photos by switosman(m): 8:52pm On Dec 10, 2018
The seller should stop whining and act. Don't he have the imea numbers of his stock. He should put a trace on the phone and next time install security camera

2 Likes

Re: See How Two Guys Scammed Shop Owner After Buying Phone Of N110K. Photos by helium2: 8:54pm On Dec 10, 2018
Small kids be saying the money was swapped...

if you know you know
Re: See How Two Guys Scammed Shop Owner After Buying Phone Of N110K. Photos by Emeskhalifa(m): 8:58pm On Dec 10, 2018
Hoodbilonia:
i dont do dirty deals
nah

This wan dey e shop wen dem follow am go buy market na

Just pray u no jam correct scammers bro.

1 Like

Re: See How Two Guys Scammed Shop Owner After Buying Phone Of N110K. Photos by Tolubory(m): 9:01pm On Dec 10, 2018
Awon oloriburuku, They have started again, GOD WILL CATCH THEM.
Re: See How Two Guys Scammed Shop Owner After Buying Phone Of N110K. Photos by Corrinthians(m): 9:04pm On Dec 10, 2018

After the man followed them and counted the money (which was in N1000 notes), he gave them the phone.

The money had only two pieces of N1000 which were used to conceal the torn 100 naira notes..
Who else doesn't understand this undecided

He COUNTED the money and gave them the phone afterwards.

That is what the first paragraph quoted says. Then the second went in to say the money had only two one thousands? Did he count only the two notes before giving them the phone? undecided
Re: See How Two Guys Scammed Shop Owner After Buying Phone Of N110K. Photos by Shugargal(f): 9:05pm On Dec 10, 2018
Humans have developed last conscience, God is watching sha.take ♥ to the victim
Re: See How Two Guys Scammed Shop Owner After Buying Phone Of N110K. Photos by Shugargal(f): 9:09pm On Dec 10, 2018
switosman:
The seller should stop whining and act. Don't he have the imea numbers of his stock. He should put a trace on the phone and next time install security camera
. nice one, he is suppose to trace them through the imei code abi na wetin sef,they do it in SARS office in ABj
Re: See How Two Guys Scammed Shop Owner After Buying Phone Of N110K. Photos by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 10, 2018
Only if you knew how easy it was to deceive a machine
openmine:
i know we still have a long way to go in technology advancement esp the network issues associated with money transfers using the internet but its still more secured than this manual way of transaction!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How Two Guys Scammed Shop Owner After Buying Phone Of N110K. Photos by ikeno(m): 9:17pm On Dec 10, 2018
that man has been magalize.shabi der hand na counting machine,e don reach tym to count him no fit count. NO MAN BORN OF A WOMAN CAN EVER FOOL ME
Re: See How Two Guys Scammed Shop Owner After Buying Phone Of N110K. Photos by openmine(m): 9:22pm On Dec 10, 2018
Iamvjdamilola:
Only if you knew how easy it was to deceive a machine
i guess you didnt peruse the comments that you quoted
i admitted the obvious flaws of technological advancements...However,such can still be improved on!
Re: See How Two Guys Scammed Shop Owner After Buying Phone Of N110K. Photos by femi4: 9:29pm On Dec 10, 2018
Hoodbilonia:
af never een fooled.
when i do deals.i dont put fixed price
and it must be day time and ss close as fuc to the atm
u dey atm machine i dey your back
no transfer. cash only
fuc
a whole 110k
nawa o
see this one, come computer village. I will gba you even at noon. You ll go home with fufu/candle phone
Re: See How Two Guys Scammed Shop Owner After Buying Phone Of N110K. Photos by femi4: 9:30pm On Dec 10, 2018
openmine:
That's the easiest. You ll receive fake credit alert
Re: See How Two Guys Scammed Shop Owner After Buying Phone Of N110K. Photos by naturefellow(m): 9:38pm On Dec 10, 2018
sonnie10:

True. They had two bundles, one good and the other bad. They first gave the seller a good bundle, but with one or two bills less than the agreed amount. After, they demanded to recount. It turn out to be true which they already new.
Next, while still holding the good bundle, they dipped the hand into a handbag to get more money, their intention is to use that opportunity to swap the bundles. That is when the swap happened. Because they already had this bad bundle in that bag with whatever was short
you used to be a scammer? Just kidding! What you've described just made the story more believable

3 Likes

Re: See How Two Guys Scammed Shop Owner After Buying Phone Of N110K. Photos by Dedetwo(m): 9:42pm On Dec 10, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
A shop owner was left shocked after being swindled by two guys at the popular Emab plaza in Wuse 2 area of Abuja. 

It was gathered that suspected fraudsters who disguised as customers - came to a shop buy a Tecno phantom 8 of N110,000 and pretended that the cash was in their car so somebody should follow them to collect it.

After the man followed them and counted the money (which was in N1000 notes), he gave them the phone.

The 'customers' reportedly didn't bother with the receipt saying it wasn't necessary only for the man to return to the store to discover the bundle of 1000 naira notes has "changed" to 100 naira notes (watch the video below).

The money had only two pieces of N1000 which were used to conceal the torn 100 naira notes.. 

This left the shop owner very shocked as to how the scammers did it.

It has been claimed that guys might have changed the real money with "fake one" after the man had counted it. 

Watch the video of what happened below.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/12/shop-owner-scammed-by-two-men-at-emab-plaza-in-abuja.html

The first counter of the money is useless.
Re: See How Two Guys Scammed Shop Owner After Buying Phone Of N110K. Photos by Ykol(m): 9:43pm On Dec 10, 2018
dominique:
Computer village people have carried their trade to Abuja. God help us from all these terrible scammers. Nobody should dare blame poverty for this. A lot of our people are just bad and criminal minded period.
he or she can trace the phone through the imei
Re: See How Two Guys Scammed Shop Owner After Buying Phone Of N110K. Photos by sonnie10: 9:45pm On Dec 10, 2018
naturefellow:
you used to be a scammer? Just kidding! What you've described just made the story more believable
My grandfather was a trader, my father was a trader and yours truly at a point was also one. Accumulated three generations of experience dealing with people is not beans. We caught many of them in the act, some succeeded thou.

2 Likes

Re: See How Two Guys Scammed Shop Owner After Buying Phone Of N110K. Photos by eazyman(m): 9:50pm On Dec 10, 2018
sonnie10:

True. They had two bundles, one good and the other bad. They first gave the seller a good bundle, but with one or two bills less than the agreed amount. After, they demanded to recount. It turn out to be true which they already new.
Next, while still holding the good bundle, they dipped the hand into a handbag to get more money, their intention is to use that opportunity to swap the bundles. That is when the swap happened. Because they already had this bad bundle in that bag with whatever was short

Best possible explanation....Its not jazz... Aboki guys at the Airport used this pattern in duping me when changing money until I busted them in the act...I insisted on recounting the money but the aboki said he is not changing the money again... Lol �.. I catch am..

1 Like

Re: See How Two Guys Scammed Shop Owner After Buying Phone Of N110K. Photos by ogeodi(f): 9:55pm On Dec 10, 2018
Zanotee:
Hmmm...
The man is not telling us the truth.
They changed the money after he had finished counting the real one's.
Perhaps He was obviously carried away thinking he has made more profit.
He could be telling the truth. When it happened to me My sales girl counted n after they left the money changed

2 Likes

Re: See How Two Guys Scammed Shop Owner After Buying Phone Of N110K. Photos by zoedew: 10:03pm On Dec 10, 2018
IMEI to the rescue!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Homosexuals Escape Lynching In Enugu (photo) / Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over My Community In Kogi State (Photos) / Islamic Cleric Arrested With Human Parts In Lagos (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.