Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,993 members, 7,806,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

For Those In POS Bankng Business. Maximize Ur Profit With This Free App/free POS - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / For Those In POS Bankng Business. Maximize Ur Profit With This Free App/free POS (1659 Views)

Interested In Pos/agent Banking? Here Are Some Tips You Need To Know / With 5000 Naira U Can Start Your Own Business And Make Double As Ur Profit / Opay Agent: How To Receive A Free POS From Opay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Those In POS Bankng Business. Maximize Ur Profit With This Free App/free POS by pakpan89(m): 4:31pm On Dec 10, 2018
For Those In POS Business. Maximize Your Profit With This Free App/Free POS. Transfer Money To Any Bank With Zero Charges. Get Your POS FREE In 6-8 Weeks - Powered By OPAY.

Load money fast and free with zero charges into your Opay wallet via your bank ATM debit card - very fast, without hitches
Transfer money for your customers on OPAY APP free with zero charges into any bank account in Nigeria.
Pay bills on OPAY APP for your customers with zero charges
Do transfers or transactions on OPAY APP worth N100,000 to N200,000 daily and qualify to get your POS free in 6-8 weeks
POS transaction fee charged to agent wallet is 0.5% of transaction value
You are at liberty to add to the charges and charge your customers for your service fees and make profit
Topup phone
And so much more

TO REGISTER AS AN OPAY AGENT

Simply download the free Opay agent registration form. Contact us to get the form - free.
Fill the form and attach the required documents stated on the form
Send the completed form and the documents to us for onward delivery to the company for your new agent account creation.
Go to Google Playstore, download and setup your Opay app on your phone
Add your bank account card to your Opay app.
You can now seamlessly load money on your Opay app very fast and start transacting free of charge.
Your agent account will increase your transaction limit from N5,000 per day to N5,000,000 per day.

If you have any challenge, do not hesitate to contact us

Whatsapp us on our signature to get the form

Welcome.
Re: For Those In POS Bankng Business. Maximize Ur Profit With This Free App/free POS by Hogim(m): 9:48am On Jan 05, 2019
Hello, please I need your contact on WhatsApp
Re: For Those In POS Bankng Business. Maximize Ur Profit With This Free App/free POS by pakpan89(m): 12:34pm On Jan 05, 2019
Hogim:
Hello, please I need your contact on WhatsApp
Just check it on my signature just beneath this post
Re: For Those In POS Bankng Business. Maximize Ur Profit With This Free App/free POS by michael18(m): 11:40am On Jan 25, 2021
Good day all. we are new and we go by the name Hope Payment Service Bank. You can as well become our agent/agent manger. We don't give POS as your android phone is enough to do the pos services. We offer cardless withdrawal from any ATM bank or pos point. You can check us on Google and contact me through my signature. I'll be glad to hear from you and offer our services to you. We at Hope bank, we help you make money.

(1) (Reply)

I Would Like To Have My Own Magazine / How Much Doeas A Clearing Agent Charge In Clearing A Good / Solving The Unemployment Problem Permanently(get Ready To Be Rich)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.