₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,164,056 members, 4,715,327 topics. Date: Thursday, 24 January 2019 at 07:32 AM

The Revenge Of An Assassin(an Action Thriller) By C8t8 - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Revenge Of An Assassin(an Action Thriller) By C8t8 (3672 Views)

'Lost But Satisfied' A Thriller By Akíntayo Akinjide / A Hunt - A Military Thriller by Abraham Adekunle / Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Revenge Of An Assassin(an Action Thriller) By C8t8 by C8t8(m): 3:07pm On Jan 12
CaZmir:
No worry,jus de flow.
Alright, thanks
Re: The Revenge Of An Assassin(an Action Thriller) By C8t8 by C8t8(m): 3:08pm On Jan 12
francium001:
Still following
Thanks for following
Re: The Revenge Of An Assassin(an Action Thriller) By C8t8 by TheBlessedMAN: 9:45pm On Jan 12
LightQueen:
I don land @aprilwise @Ann2012 @Damibiz @skubido @izaray @caZmir @Fazemood @Famopompy
Love, and u can nor fit call me

na wa o. Anyways, make ah read first
Re: The Revenge Of An Assassin(an Action Thriller) By C8t8 by TheBlessedMAN: 9:49pm On Jan 12
C8t8:
Come and read
@TheBlessedMan
wtf, i never got this mention o.. Nairaland ganself
Re: The Revenge Of An Assassin(an Action Thriller) By C8t8 by LightQueen(f): 12:13am On Jan 13
TheBlessedMAN:
Love, and u can nor fit call me

na wa o. Anyways, make ah read first
Ehn, I'm sorry o, no vex abeg sad
Go read am quick tongue
Re: The Revenge Of An Assassin(an Action Thriller) By C8t8 by francium001(m): 5:01am On Jan 13
Good work, ride on
Re: The Revenge Of An Assassin(an Action Thriller) By C8t8 by Evold: 1:31pm On Jan 13
I was getting confused about the two assassins but now I can differentiate between them. Thanks for the update
Re: The Revenge Of An Assassin(an Action Thriller) By C8t8 by mayorall(m): 1:44pm On Jan 13
C8t8:
Sorry guys for the late updates, there's no electricity here since last week, I just charge my phone with a friend's powerbank.

You need original romoss sense 6p power bank 20,000mah at just #10,000

Re: The Revenge Of An Assassin(an Action Thriller) By C8t8 by famopompy(m): 8:58pm On Jan 13
C8t8:
Sorry guys for the short updates,but that's how I planned for the story to be.
@LightQueen

@CaZmir
@Fazemoood
@Evold
@Oyinprince
@D9ty7
@AfroMighty
@Matrycx
@Ann2012
@izaray
@Mavikolo2020
@skubido
@Famopompy
@Silver1996
@Gaston22
@aprilwise

I am here now
Re: The Revenge Of An Assassin(an Action Thriller) By C8t8 by C8t8(m): 8:20pm On Jan 17
Chapter 4B
Miri peered at the mirror and gasped when she saw guns being pointed at her car. She hit the 220km/h and the car sped on.

The police car did the same, and then bullets began hitting Miri's car. The bullets pierced everywhere, drilling holes on the car. Hawkers, passersby and other cars scampered away in fear, afraid of being caught in the mayhem. Mothers screamed and clutched their dear babies, running away for dear life. Screams filled everywhere, some people were not that lucky as they were shot dead by stray bullets.

Miri was perplexed, she knew if she didnt do something to stop the shots, the car would soon burst into flames. And it was something Miri never wished for, infact, she dreaded it, being roasted alive in a terrible inferno.

Catching sight of a small car, she swerved and bashed her car hard against the car, sending it skidding backwards towards the police car. The driver of the police car tried to swerve away, but it was too late.

The small car collided hard with the police car, the impact making both vehices to somersault twice on the now empty road except for dead bodies, the two crashing cars, and Miri.

Lying upside down on top of each other, the cars burst into flames, burning the occupants beyond recognition.

Miri got down from the bullet-ridden car and gazed for a while at the burning cars.
'What a sweet way to die, babies' Miri laughed hard and then saw a car parked six metres away, the door left ajar. It seems the owner had ran away for safety.

'Frightened rats'she grinned sardonically and limped over to the car, now feeling the pain of the bullet lodged in her thigh.

'Smart, but not more than me'Miri said to herself, remembering Ann and got in the car, ignited the car and zoomed away with terrific speed.

Ann fired at the man, until he fell down, dead. Dropping the policewoman, she slapped her hard on the face.

The Lady groaned and dug her teeth into her lower lip, blood trickling down from her nostrils. Ann snapped the lady's neck, and the lady breathed her last, lying crumpled on the cold tiled floor, like a ragged doll.

Ann reached over and took the lady's pistol. She slowly walked away, at alert. Suddenly, a man grabbed at her back, Ann turned and gifted the man two sharp uppercuts on the jaw.

The policeman yelped lowly and swayed, trying to maintain his balance. Ann stretched out her right leg and dug her high heels in the man's lower belly, but her tight gown made it difficult a little bit. Then, she shot him on the chest and turned away and quickly ran down the short stair.

She saw a cop pointing a gun at her, and she quickly shot twice at him. She got out of the house and saw two confused men standing outside at a loss at what to do, she shot at them, one fell on the floor, while the other one dodged and quickly fired a quick shot at her. Ann jumped sideways and aimed a precise shot at his head.

His head splitted into two and he fell down, dead. She turned to see if there were more cops and strained her ears for any sound but her trained eyes and ears picked nothing, except for Alex lying on the floor. She remembered that she only made him unconscious and he was not dead. She got hold of his limp hands and dragged him over dead and paralyzed bodies to the gate.

He could be of help in knowing more about Miri, she thought and dragged him out.
To be continued.
Sorry guys for the late update, trying to compensate with a long update.
Re: The Revenge Of An Assassin(an Action Thriller) By C8t8 by C8t8(m): 8:47pm On Jan 17
Come and read @Ann2012 @LightQueen @izaray @Fazemood @aprilwise @D9ty7 @Matrycx @AfroMighty @CaZmir @TheBlessedMan @Oyinprince @donkross1 @SheWrites
Re: The Revenge Of An Assassin(an Action Thriller) By C8t8 by LightQueen(f): 8:52pm On Jan 17
Thanks for the update
Re: The Revenge Of An Assassin(an Action Thriller) By C8t8 by Ann2012(f): 9:40pm On Jan 17
C8t8:
Come and read @Ann2012 @LightQueen @izaray @Fazemood @aprilwise @D9ty7 @Matrycx @AfroMighty @CaZmir @TheBlessedMan @Oyinprince @donkross1 @SheWrites

Well done OP
Re: The Revenge Of An Assassin(an Action Thriller) By C8t8 by CaZmir: 11:10pm On Jan 17
baba C8t8 Carry on
Re: The Revenge Of An Assassin(an Action Thriller) By C8t8 by C8t8(m): 6:29pm On Jan 18
Chapter 5
Ann replaced the back cover of Alex's android device and dropped it on a table. She brought out the sim card and broke it into several pieces. Discarding the broken sim in a waste basket, she turned and moved towards a door.

She entered the dark room and then breathed loud. A computerized voice rang out,

'Human presence detected. Mention the pass code, repeated, the pass code in 10 seconds. 10...9...'

Ann giggled. If the person was an intruder and doesnt know the passcode, the security laser in the room would be automatically turned on and the intruder would be grazed. She said, 'Alpha.. code.. over.. zero..over..shift..point..two..i ris'

'Welcome Miss Ann'the voice came again, and then brilliant lights came on, and a blue spark came from the floor and a panel appeared on the floor in the middle of the lighted room.
'Your palmprints please'came the voice again. Ann walked over and placed her palm on the blue lighted panel. The panel scanned her palm and then the voice said ,'access allowed'. Suddenly, the light in the room was automatically put off, the blue light coming from the panel illuminating the room. The panel slid away, revealing some stairs. Ann crawled in and straightened up as son as she felt she could now stand up, then she started descending down the stairs going to the secret underground part of the house.

Ann raced down the long stairs, jumping over three steps at a time. She entered into the underground living room with bright lights from bulbs showering everywhere, Ann walked over to a room immediately after the living room and opened the door. She peeped in and saw that Alex, who was lieing on the bed in the empty room was still unconscious. She was about to walk in, when she remembered something.

'F**k! D**n it', she swore hotly and briskly walked out of the room, past the living room, past the hallway with rooms on both sides until she got to a room at the extreme end of the hallway. She flung the door opened and entered into the extremely dark room. Her eyes darted around the room, and with her trained eyes, saw the electric switch on the wall. She flipped on the switch and reduced the brightness of the light.

With the light now dim, Ann walked over to where the six computers in the control room were, each desktop on separate desks and covered with protective films. She walked over to the nearest one and removed the film covering it. She switched on the computer and waited for it to boot.

Her mind wandered back to the past few hours, how the man she thought would give her clues to her parent's killers, the fellow lady assassin, the fight, her encounters with the police, all within a range of five to four hours. She suddenly remembered that the assassin she fought with and gave two shots was not where she shot her again and the car they brought was nowhere to be seen signalling the lady had escaped, even with the two close shots she gave her, she must be a tough assassin, Ann thought.

Ann sighed sadly and quickly picked the mouse when she saw that the computer was now ready. She navigated through the apps until she saw the CCTV app and clicked on it. She quickly typed the address of Chief Martins' house after it loaded and searched for the footages around the area. She saw several footages where she was captured and then deleted it. She remembered that on her way back to her base, the cameras on the way would have caught her car as it sped past but she had no problems around her area because she had deactivated all the cameras there.

Smiling, she minimized the app and shut down the desktop and walked out.
The green dot moved forward slowly until it reached 98% and then changed to red and it hanged.
TRACKING FAILED, the screen of Miri's android device popped.
Miri rested her bandaged thigh on the chair and smiled. She knew Ann had taken him through the footages she saw on the CCTV app. But their car were no more seen after turning into a road, Miri knew Ann had deactivated the cameras along that area and she knew it was because Ann lived in that area..
She must have broken the simcard of the phone, she thought.
'Smart girl'she laughed. She deleted the footages capturing her and she turned back to her phone.

She had bugged Alex's phone and a tracker was fixed on his trouser. She must focus on this distracting assassin and get rid of her, she thought.
To be continued.
Re: The Revenge Of An Assassin(an Action Thriller) By C8t8 by C8t8(m): 10:10pm On Jan 18
New update @Ann2012 @LightQueen @CaZmir @Evold @Fazemood @famopompy @Matrycx @AfroMighty
Re: The Revenge Of An Assassin(an Action Thriller) By C8t8 by LightQueen(f): 10:20pm On Jan 18
Thanks for the update Op
Re: The Revenge Of An Assassin(an Action Thriller) By C8t8 by Evold: 4:24pm On Jan 19
Already here. Enjoying the action
Re: The Revenge Of An Assassin(an Action Thriller) By C8t8 by immacul6(m): 5:58pm On Jan 19
9ice stowi o,luving d action,update ooo
Re: The Revenge Of An Assassin(an Action Thriller) By C8t8 by Ann2012(f): 7:25pm On Jan 19
See action

Well done OP
Re: The Revenge Of An Assassin(an Action Thriller) By C8t8 by C8t8(m): 10:40pm On Jan 22
Chapter 6
The freezing wind blew round the compound filled with the pungent odour of dead bodies. The wind blew furiously and rushed into the house through the opened door, it blew past the living room, up the stairs and finally to the corridor where bodies lay scattered on the tiled floor.

His skin recieved the force of the cold air, the sense nerves quickly sprung up to life. The signals of the cold travelled up to his unconscious brain which quickly woke up to life and sent the cold all over his body.

He was jolted out of his unconsciousness and he opened his eyes not making sense at what he saw around him. His brain was just regaining its cells and nerves back. Then he tried to lift his head up, but a smarting ache at his temples and back of his coconut head forced him to drop his head back to the floor.

His brain began functioning again as he began remembering what happened before he fainted. Hazy memories flooded his mind, the emergency call...the speed to the house...the limping lady...the dead bodies...the lady he shot at but dodged the bullets...the knockout...the...the...

Corporal Desmond's eyes rovered round weakly and rested on the lady near him, with alacrity and vigor, he sprang up from the floor, forgetting about the now dull ache in his temples. He rushed to the lady, who had a massive lump on her head like her head was hit on something hard. Her head was also dangling on her neck meaning it was snapped. His heart thumped hard in his chest as he knelt beside the lady and felt her pulse.

She was dead, he knew. He screamed as a tear dropped from his eyes, then two, followed by torrents. Sandra, the dead lady was still undergoing training and was intelligent and pretty. She was one of the best gun handlers among those still training. Besides she was his girlfriend, and they were so much in love with themselves.

'Sandra, you cant leave me just like that...you promised to always be with me always, that even death can't separate us...rise up...stand up!...Sandra...ha ha' he wept bitterly.

'your killers would soon be behind bars. I must get them, even at the cost of my life. Rest in peace dear, till we meet to part no more'he said solemnly.

He rubbed his tears with the back of his left hand and bent forward and kissed her lips lightly. He stood up and shook his heads in pity and sadness as he gazed at the five dead bodies on the corridor.

He remembered that Seargent Ray was on the trail of a suspect and would have tried to connect with him when he was knocked out. He felt his pockets for his phone and dug into his backpocket and brought his android device out. He saw that the screen was a little bit broken but still in good working condition.

He felt his ears for the device wedged in his left ear and saw it was intact, he tapped it on and his phone quickly found it. He connected with Seargent Ray.

RECIPIENT UNREACHABLE. CONNECTING HARDWARE NOT RECOGNISED, came out on the screen of his phone. He quickly clicked on the CCTV app and scanned through several footages and clicked on the one he saw the other police car being captured. He fast forwarded it and cried when he saw the car burning.
'Good day. Here is the emergency news reaching you from the network of Splendid T.V. My name is Emmanuel Okon...'a voice sounded from the flat screen T.V in the sitting room.

Chief Williams glanced up from his phone where he was playing Subway Surf at the t.v. He hissed and focused on his phone. He was obssessed with the game when his erect rabbit-like ears picked something from the T.V.

'A governorship aspirant of Lagos State, the famous Chief Martins Adebayo was recently assassinated in one of his houses at an undisclosed location this morning, along with his security guards.
An eye witness...'

Chief Williams jumped up in joy and started singing in excitement. With Chief Martins now out of the way, he had no problem in becoming the next governor of Lagos State. His phone rang, he lowered the volume of the T.V and checked the caller, it was Miri. He excitedly picked it.

'Miri, I just saw the news. Gosh, you're so good!'

'Forget about that! I want my account to be feeded. I must get an alert now'

'Yes, yes. You're so intelligent...'he rambled on.

'Chief!' she scolded.

'I'm now listening'

'Good, now, in the next 24 hours, I need a new base, four men and two special ones that are experts in computer and gun usage'

'But, that's not possible in 24 hours' he said, feeling frustrated.

'No buts, I must get it because I need to clear an obstacle ' she said and hung the call.
To be continued
Sorry guys, I was down with malaria last week, that's the reason for my inability to update.
Re: The Revenge Of An Assassin(an Action Thriller) By C8t8 by C8t8(m): 10:48pm On Jan 22
Come and read
@LightQueen

@CaZmir
@Ann2012
@izaray
@AfroMighty
@Matrycx
@Oyinprince
@Fazemood
@famopompy
@francium001
@segzy17
@Evold

2 Likes

Re: The Revenge Of An Assassin(an Action Thriller) By C8t8 by C8t8(m): 11:00pm On Jan 22
LightQueen:
Thanks for the update Op
You're welcome
Re: The Revenge Of An Assassin(an Action Thriller) By C8t8 by C8t8(m): 11:01pm On Jan 22
Evold:
Already here. Enjoying the action
Thanks for following
Re: The Revenge Of An Assassin(an Action Thriller) By C8t8 by C8t8(m): 11:11pm On Jan 22
immacul6:
9ice stowi o,luving d action,update ooo
Thanks
Re: The Revenge Of An Assassin(an Action Thriller) By C8t8 by C8t8(m): 11:12pm On Jan 22
Ann2012:
See action
Well done OP
Thanks
Re: The Revenge Of An Assassin(an Action Thriller) By C8t8 by C8t8(m): 11:14pm On Jan 22
Next update coming tommorow evening
Re: The Revenge Of An Assassin(an Action Thriller) By C8t8 by LightQueen(f): 11:21pm On Jan 22
C8t8:
Come and read @LightQueen
@CaZmir @Ann2012 @izaray @AfroMighty @Matrycx @Oyinprince @Fazemood @famopompy @francium001 @segzy17 @Evold
Sorry dear, hope you feel much better now?
Re: The Revenge Of An Assassin(an Action Thriller) By C8t8 by C8t8(m): 11:25pm On Jan 22
LightQueen:
Sorry dear, hope you feel much better now?
Yes jae. All thanks to God and antimalarial tablets, thank you.
Re: The Revenge Of An Assassin(an Action Thriller) By C8t8 by LightQueen(f): 7:30am On Jan 23
C8t8:
Yes jae. All thanks to God and antimalarial tablets, thank you.
Alright.. You're welcome
Re: The Revenge Of An Assassin(an Action Thriller) By C8t8 by Ann2012(f): 6:07pm On Jan 23
Thanks for the update OP

Wishing you quick recovery
Re: The Revenge Of An Assassin(an Action Thriller) By C8t8 by francium001(m): 8:02pm On Jan 23
Thanks for the update

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nairaland Book Of The Month- Strange Encounters By Akposb / The Etisalat Flash Fiction Contest Has Started. These Are My 7 Best Stories / The JOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 167
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.