Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,053 members, 7,807,168 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

HIV Positive Mum & 4 Infected Kids Pose With Their HIV Drugs.see Their Advise(pi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / HIV Positive Mum & 4 Infected Kids Pose With Their HIV Drugs.see Their Advise(pi (4141 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu And His Legal Team Pose With One Leg Up (Photo) / Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) / APC Senators All Smiles As They Pose With President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HIV Positive Mum & 4 Infected Kids Pose With Their HIV Drugs.see Their Advise(pi by zoba88: 4:44pm On Dec 10, 2018
A Ugandan lady named Barbara who is HIV positive took to Facebook to share photos of her HIV drugs.She also shared photos of her infected kids taking their drugs and wrote....

'My babies and I displaying our burden of living with HIV. Kourtney 9years 11 tablets, Trevor 17 years 20 tablets, Dauglas 22 years 3 tablets, Barbara 32 years 3 tablets daily.

If you still have a chance and choice to stay safe, please do because it isn't fun swallowing these pills everyday especially for the kids born with the virus.

Catch us tomorrow answering questions and displaying the pills at the old taxi park'

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/12/hiv-positive-mum-and-her-4-infected.html

2 Likes

Re: HIV Positive Mum & 4 Infected Kids Pose With Their HIV Drugs.see Their Advise(pi by zoba88: 4:44pm On Dec 10, 2018

Re: HIV Positive Mum & 4 Infected Kids Pose With Their HIV Drugs.see Their Advise(pi by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 10, 2018
shocked

When Ugandans take the lead; other country take a bow

1 Share

Re: HIV Positive Mum & 4 Infected Kids Pose With Their HIV Drugs.see Their Advise(pi by GOFRONT(m): 4:51pm On Dec 10, 2018
embarassed
Re: HIV Positive Mum & 4 Infected Kids Pose With Their HIV Drugs.see Their Advise(pi by overdrive(m): 5:05pm On Dec 10, 2018
I feel more for Trevor and Kourtney. Choi swallowing all these pills religiously for the rest of their lives.God is your strength

3 Likes

Re: HIV Positive Mum & 4 Infected Kids Pose With Their HIV Drugs.see Their Advise(pi by Bridget95(f): 6:01pm On Dec 10, 2018
People in Nigeria,stop having unprotected sex like dogs HIV/Aids is no joke.

5 Likes

Re: HIV Positive Mum & 4 Infected Kids Pose With Their HIV Drugs.see Their Advise(pi by Richdad50(m): 6:38pm On Dec 10, 2018
Satan is wicked.
Re: HIV Positive Mum & 4 Infected Kids Pose With Their HIV Drugs.see Their Advise(pi by despi64(m): 7:48pm On Dec 10, 2018
Na she born all the children? The husband or their papa dey infected too? Ns wah oh!
Re: HIV Positive Mum & 4 Infected Kids Pose With Their HIV Drugs.see Their Advise(pi by czarina(f): 8:51pm On Dec 10, 2018
God help them. Imagine having to live on drugs your entire life. It is well.
Abstinence remains the best!

Check my profile smiley
Re: HIV Positive Mum & 4 Infected Kids Pose With Their HIV Drugs.see Their Advise(pi by dkronicle(m): 8:53pm On Dec 10, 2018
Choii one thing wey i no lack for my house now na condom

4 Likes

Re: HIV Positive Mum & 4 Infected Kids Pose With Their HIV Drugs.see Their Advise(pi by Mankosi: 10:15pm On Dec 10, 2018
No be small thing o
Re: HIV Positive Mum & 4 Infected Kids Pose With Their HIV Drugs.see Their Advise(pi by Galaxyowerri(m): 10:39pm On Dec 10, 2018
Azi gbakwa!! God forbid!!!

1 Like

Re: HIV Positive Mum & 4 Infected Kids Pose With Their HIV Drugs.see Their Advise(pi by Galaxyowerri(m): 10:46pm On Dec 10, 2018
dkronicle:
Choii one thing wey i no lack for my house now na condom
I don't joke with that bro since over a decade now. Regardless of who you are or how beautiful or spotless you maybe, IT IS ALWAYS CONDOM OR NO SEX!! A LIFE TIME OF PILLS IS SOMETHING I CAN'T IMAGINE. The funny thing is that majority of women hate to see condoms especially if the guy is comfortable and I have missed sex with ladies in the past who insisted they don't like condom and I must do it skin to skin, and they are always shocked to see me pull my boxers back and sleep off grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HIV Positive Mum & 4 Infected Kids Pose With Their HIV Drugs.see Their Advise(pi by ednut1(m): 11:43pm On Dec 10, 2018
Bridget95:
People in Nigeria,stop having unprotected sex like dogs HIV/Aids is no joke.
czarina:
God help them. Imagine having to live on drugs your entire life. It is well.
Abstinence remains the best!

Check my profile smiley
y are u pple always hammering on sex. Is it the only means. Do u know its less dan 1% chance of contacting it thru vaginal sex Anal sex is more risky dats y gay men have it most. Needles blood transfusion etc dey.

1 Like

Re: HIV Positive Mum & 4 Infected Kids Pose With Their HIV Drugs.see Their Advise(pi by czarina(f): 11:59pm On Dec 10, 2018
ednut1:
y are u pple always hammering on sex. Is it the only means. Do u know its less dan 1% chance of contacting it thru vaginal sex Anal sex is more risky dats y gay men have it most. Needles blood transfusion etc dey.
But then...
Re: HIV Positive Mum & 4 Infected Kids Pose With Their HIV Drugs.see Their Advise(pi by dkronicle(m): 12:29am On Dec 11, 2018
Galaxyowerri:
I don't joke with that bro since over a decade now. Regardless of who you are or how beautiful or spotless you maybe, IT IS ALWAYS CONDOM OR NO SEX!! A LIFE TIME OF PILLS IS SOMETHING I CAN'T IMAGINE. The funny thing is that majority of women hate to see condoms especially if the guy is comfortable and I have missed sex with ladies in the past who insisted they don't like condom and I must do it skin to skin, and they are always shocked to see me pull my boxers back and sleep off grin grin
Bro i have done that mistake of sex without condom. That is what i will never do again. Imagine one girl telling me that why do i want to have sex with her with a condom. I just tuck in my dicc, com carry talk pursue the girl.

1 Like

Re: HIV Positive Mum & 4 Infected Kids Pose With Their HIV Drugs.see Their Advise(pi by chiedozie198100: 3:34am On Dec 11, 2018
throw away those fucking drugs.

HIV is a scam.

And you the mother is a scam artist. where is the man who u had those kids with?

you were busy having them and you didn't know u were HIV till the fourth kid?

1 Like

Re: HIV Positive Mum & 4 Infected Kids Pose With Their HIV Drugs.see Their Advise(pi by MetaPhysical: 3:52am On Dec 11, 2018
I empathize with this family. I do not believe these innocent children should be exploited to a life of dependency on drug. The side effect from some drugs are worse and deadlier than the virus or condition it is prescribed to fight. I hate to think of the future of these children and their battle with internal organs damaged from the compounds in these drugs. God dey.
Re: HIV Positive Mum & 4 Infected Kids Pose With Their HIV Drugs.see Their Advise(pi by jordyspices: 4:37am On Dec 11, 2018
It is well
Re: HIV Positive Mum & 4 Infected Kids Pose With Their HIV Drugs.see Their Advise(pi by DonHummer(m): 5:15am On Dec 11, 2018
something tells me it could be the husband who contacted the virus from extra marital affairs that dished out this virus to his wife then to kids... but i still dont get it, how can a whole family member contact the virus just like that. even if it's through pregnancy, ee still no make sense. Could they be adopted kids?
Re: HIV Positive Mum & 4 Infected Kids Pose With Their HIV Drugs.see Their Advise(pi by emekabros2: 6:26am On Dec 11, 2018
What a life!I am scared.No sex again
Re: HIV Positive Mum & 4 Infected Kids Pose With Their HIV Drugs.see Their Advise(pi by omonla10(m): 7:40am On Dec 11, 2018
The Ugandan doctors/pharmacists no try at all. How can u take 20 tablets daily. It should have been simplified to 3 or 4 tablets.. What of the husband? Is he dead.. God save us your children o.. Ordinary to take paracetamol na war for some people
Re: HIV Positive Mum & 4 Infected Kids Pose With Their HIV Drugs.see Their Advise(pi by speedyconnect3: 8:04am On Dec 11, 2018
She was sexually abused and infected.

She got pregnant and gave to her kid through breastfeeding.

She is an Hiv activist.

* Sell your airtime to us and make cash

Also see below for data bonanza.

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

Re: HIV Positive Mum & 4 Infected Kids Pose With Their HIV Drugs.see Their Advise(pi by falcon01: 8:26am On Dec 11, 2018
This is depressing!
Re: HIV Positive Mum & 4 Infected Kids Pose With Their HIV Drugs.see Their Advise(pi by NessaBoo(f): 9:10am On Dec 11, 2018
falcon01:
This is depressing!

As in really depressing, and look at how gleeful they are!

*LongSigh...ah weak for little kourtney! At such young age!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Diri And His Divisive Politics In Bayelsa PDP - Ebi Jamaica / Dr. Pastor Paul Enenche's Beautiful Daughter A Fashionista / Who Is Fooling Who?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.