Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

Pictures Of Okowa/atiku 2019 Campaign Headquarters In Asaba, Delta State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Okowa/atiku 2019 Campaign Headquarters In Asaba, Delta State (38368 Views)

I Affirm That The Rigging Audio Is Okowa & Atiku - Gbagi (Video) / 'I Will Not Fund Buhari's 2019 Campaign' - Fashola / Donald Duke Releases 2019 Campaign Posters For Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Okowa/atiku 2019 Campaign Headquarters In Asaba, Delta State by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 9:26pm On Dec 10, 2018
Badtman:
Yeah during the PDP 16yrs rule no any tangible Governorship election results in Delta state all the announced results was fake the 2015 is worst scam ever in Delta state.

Ogboru is a grassroot political gladiator and with the ongoing peace reconciliation between the Olorogun Tega Emeror/Pat Utomi/ Cyril Ogodo /Victor Ochie faction and Omo-Agege / Great Ogboru /Jones Orue faction there will be a grassroot missile ballistic counter against the Delta PDP.

It doesn't stop PDP from winning last last
Anioma+ half of Urhobo is more than enough to secure PDP victory in the gubernatorial election.
As for Presidential, even APC members in Delta will vote PDP. I'm talking based on fact.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Okowa/atiku 2019 Campaign Headquarters In Asaba, Delta State by Deltatoto: 9:27pm On Dec 10, 2018
[quote author=asuustrike1 post=73729934][/quote]codeine is not good for u.ogboru couldn’t win uduaghan who is a toddler in politics it’s now okowa he will win.if u understand d state politics well u will no okowa is even d brain behind iboris rule
Re: Pictures Of Okowa/atiku 2019 Campaign Headquarters In Asaba, Delta State by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 10, 2018
MufasaRebirth:

Bros let’s agree he stole from us lol , what about the money buhari stole in 84 when he was the head of state and the money he stole when he was PTDF chairman, what has he done with the money, how many people has he employed aside his Fulani herdsmen
grin grin grin
your case weak me
Re: Pictures Of Okowa/atiku 2019 Campaign Headquarters In Asaba, Delta State by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 10, 2018
bedspread:
if u hv gone round the country, you will understand that Nigeria is Food Sufficient but for the directionless leadership we have
stop that thing bro... its not good for your health.
Re: Pictures Of Okowa/atiku 2019 Campaign Headquarters In Asaba, Delta State by Efewestern: 9:33pm On Dec 10, 2018
BIAFRONIGERIAN:
Delta is a work over for PDP.
There's one politician I admire in that state
Chief James Ibori.
Despite all the allegations against him, he is a small god in Urhobo land. Anybody he endorses automatically becomes governor without stress.
The love for Ibori in especially his hometown of Oghara is beyond my comprehension.

Ibori is not a small God in Urhobo land, maybe in Oghara, but not the entire Urhobo nation.

Ogboru is even more loved than him. some Urhobos just respect Ibori.
Re: Pictures Of Okowa/atiku 2019 Campaign Headquarters In Asaba, Delta State by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 9:34pm On Dec 10, 2018
Heavance:

And you are proud delta state is still like that? I feel like flogging you all for voting that Okowa...
I can't even stay a day in my state without shaking my head for my people, as early as last year, this calamity was already being endorsed for second term with below 30% score.

I'm not a fan of Okowa to start with but for the sake of Anioma people, he must complete the second tenure .Besides,they can't afford to give him the Ambode treatment cos Delta is a very sensitive state politically
Re: Pictures Of Okowa/atiku 2019 Campaign Headquarters In Asaba, Delta State by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 9:39pm On Dec 10, 2018
Efewestern:

Ibori is not a small God in Urhobo land, maybe in Oghara, but not the entire Urhobo nation.

Ogboru is even more loved than him. some Urhobos just respect Ibori.

Ibori touched all nooks and cranny of Urhobo land. If all our govs developed their areas with stolen money like Ibori did, this country would have been better off.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Okowa/atiku 2019 Campaign Headquarters In Asaba, Delta State by rapid101(m): 9:41pm On Dec 10, 2018
zlantanfan:
His share of atiku loot.

Deltans have resolved to send this incompetent daunce to where he belongs.

Great Ogboru would give him a run for his money next year
ogboru dat can not even win his own village in delta state called abraka

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Okowa/atiku 2019 Campaign Headquarters In Asaba, Delta State by rapid101(m): 9:43pm On Dec 10, 2018
I pray pdp lose in delta
Apc lose in lagos
Re: Pictures Of Okowa/atiku 2019 Campaign Headquarters In Asaba, Delta State by wellmax(m): 9:44pm On Dec 10, 2018
BIAFRONIGERIAN:
Chief James Ibori.
Despite all the allegations against him, he is a small god in Urhobo land. Anybody he endorses automatically becomes governor without stress.
The love for Ibori in especially his hometown of Oghara is beyond my comprehension.

So people now spend jail term on mere allegations.

Wake up

The love of urhobo people and PDP followers in general for CRIMINALS is beyond comprehension.
Re: Pictures Of Okowa/atiku 2019 Campaign Headquarters In Asaba, Delta State by senatordave1(m): 9:45pm On Dec 10, 2018
BIAFRONIGERIAN:

Anioma+ half of Urhobo is more than enough to secure PDP victory in the gubernatorial election.
As for Presidential, even APC members in Delta will vote PDP. I'm talking based on fact.
You lie sir.your Biafra ideology is deceiving you.pdp will win anioma and ijaw.urhobo,itsekiri and isoko are for apc.okowa failed and must go,he's not as popular as ogboru.mind you pdp doesn't have the rigging machinery to defeat ogboru anymore buhari will poll 30%

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Okowa/atiku 2019 Campaign Headquarters In Asaba, Delta State by Efewestern: 9:46pm On Dec 10, 2018
BIAFRONIGERIAN:

Ibori touched all nooks and cranny of Urhobo land. If all our govs developed their areas with stolen money like Ibori did, this country would have been better off.

Which all nooks and cranny are you talking about, is it by robbing Peter to pay Paul?, let me not even spill much on here, he tried as a governor no doubt (At least better than Uduaghan and co), but his relevance in Urhobo land is highly overrated, we don't follow leaders blindly here.

If he was loved that much he shouldn't have rigged the election he had with Ogboru (A fellow Urhobo man).
Re: Pictures Of Okowa/atiku 2019 Campaign Headquarters In Asaba, Delta State by senatordave1(m): 9:48pm On Dec 10, 2018
Deltatoto:
codeine is not good for u.ogboru couldn’t win uduaghan who is a toddler in politics it’s now okowa he will win.if u understand d state politics well u will no okowa is even d brain behind iboris rule
Has pdp ever defeated ogboru in a free and fair poll? I wonder who will fail most between atiku and okowa
Re: Pictures Of Okowa/atiku 2019 Campaign Headquarters In Asaba, Delta State by aku626(m): 9:49pm On Dec 10, 2018
trinity11:
Kool, but I really want power to change hand in Delta, that over confidence of delta is PDP & PDP is delta needs to be eradicated completely, so as to check on their excesses.
same should apply to Lagos
Re: Pictures Of Okowa/atiku 2019 Campaign Headquarters In Asaba, Delta State by Heavance(m): 9:50pm On Dec 10, 2018
BIAFRONIGERIAN:

I'm not a fan of Okowa to start with but for the sake of Anioma people, he must complete the second tenure .Besides,they can't afford to give him the Ambode treatment cos Delta is a very sensitive state politically
They better push that guy out.
He is taking the state backward.
Will heaven fall if he is given Ambode's treatment?
That's why Lagos will always be the pace setter to other states
Re: Pictures Of Okowa/atiku 2019 Campaign Headquarters In Asaba, Delta State by senatordave1(m): 9:51pm On Dec 10, 2018
Efewestern:

Which all nooks and cranny are you talking about, is it by robbing Peter to pay Paul?, let me not even spill much on here, he tried as a governor no doubt (At least better than Uduaghan and co), but his relevance in Urhobo land is highly overrated, we don't follow leaders blindly here.

If he was loved that much he shouldn't have rigged the election he had with Ogboru (A fellow Urhobo man).
The truth is that of or has been winning since 1999 yet pdp always cheat him.this is one of the reasons I despise pdp.apc rigs but not this way
Re: Pictures Of Okowa/atiku 2019 Campaign Headquarters In Asaba, Delta State by senatordave1(m): 9:54pm On Dec 10, 2018
Heavance:

They better push that guy out.
He is taking the state backward.
Will heaven fall if he is given Ambode's treatment?
That's why Lagos will always be the pace setter to other states
It's time for of ogboru to become governor.he has all the resources now.he just needs to counter pdp rigging in the ijaw areas and he's home and dry.or he inflates urhobo and itsekiri votes if he can't stop okowa rigging
Re: Pictures Of Okowa/atiku 2019 Campaign Headquarters In Asaba, Delta State by Efewestern: 9:56pm On Dec 10, 2018
senatordave1:

The truth is that of or has been winning since 1999 yet pdp always cheat him.this is one of the reasons I despise pdp.apc rigs but not this way

Hopefully no party will have monopoly of rigging come 2019, let Nigerians decide!
Re: Pictures Of Okowa/atiku 2019 Campaign Headquarters In Asaba, Delta State by MufasaRebirth: 10:19pm On Dec 10, 2018
baakus:
grin grin grin
your case weak me
Bros make we reason am together na
Re: Pictures Of Okowa/atiku 2019 Campaign Headquarters In Asaba, Delta State by tonzo(m): 10:45pm On Dec 10, 2018
Mankos:
Nigerians be warn
the Treasury wey buhari don empty for daura and Sudan
Re: Pictures Of Okowa/atiku 2019 Campaign Headquarters In Asaba, Delta State by Nobody: 11:21pm On Dec 10, 2018
Deltatoto:
codeine is not good for u.ogboru couldn’t win uduaghan who is a toddler in politics it’s now okowa he will win.if u understand d state politics well u will no okowa is even d brain behind iboris rule
Are you OK? Which government is in power at federal level APC or PDP?. Who controls the electoral umpire? APC or PDP?. Great Ogboru has fans scattered across that state if you don't know. Why do think Okowa is forced to kick some main projects in Ethiope east if Ogboru isn't a threat?. You better mind what you post because am not your mate
Re: Pictures Of Okowa/atiku 2019 Campaign Headquarters In Asaba, Delta State by airsaylongcon: 11:32pm On Dec 10, 2018
zlantanfan:
His share of atiku loot.

Deltans have resolved to send this incompetent daunce to where he belongs.

Great Ogboru would give him a run for his money next year

Great will be beaten like he always has. Because he's not an astute politician. Don't get me wrong, I like him and think he might be a good leader. But his inability to be strategic is always his undoing. Immediately he returned to the country he went to war with Odidigboyibo. There wasn't any need for that. He could have hammered out a deal that would have kept governorship in Delta Central forever
Re: Pictures Of Okowa/atiku 2019 Campaign Headquarters In Asaba, Delta State by moriNla: 11:35pm On Dec 10, 2018
trinity11:
Kool, but I really want power to change hand in Delta, that over confidence of delta is PDP & PDP is delta needs to be eradicated completely, so as to check on their excesses.
you are sick. Delta remains PDP #Nobloodshed
Re: Pictures Of Okowa/atiku 2019 Campaign Headquarters In Asaba, Delta State by airsaylongcon: 11:35pm On Dec 10, 2018
BIAFRONIGERIAN:
Chief James Ibori.

Walk over not work over. And as for Odidigboyibo (Ibori) see him as the Delta State equivalent of the Jagaban Borgu aka Lion of Bourdillon. Both their people know they are "criminals" but they'd still stand behind "their" crimo
Re: Pictures Of Okowa/atiku 2019 Campaign Headquarters In Asaba, Delta State by moriNla: 11:36pm On Dec 10, 2018
BIAFRONIGERIAN:

I have my APC card but I'm voting PDP
Re: Pictures Of Okowa/atiku 2019 Campaign Headquarters In Asaba, Delta State by airsaylongcon: 11:36pm On Dec 10, 2018
moriNla:
you are sick. Delta remains PDP #Nobloodshed

Because PDP has been good to us? Or is this coming from a place of hatred of Buhari. The same Delta State where the Urhobo voted APC as their Senate representative

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Okowa/atiku 2019 Campaign Headquarters In Asaba, Delta State by airsaylongcon: 11:40pm On Dec 10, 2018
BIAFRONIGERIAN:

U feel say Urhobo nor fit give their bloc vote to APC Urhobo candidate. Then Isoko+Itsekiri vote APC... PDP don loose be dat

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Okowa/atiku 2019 Campaign Headquarters In Asaba, Delta State by budusky05(m): 12:18am On Dec 11, 2018
NairaMaster1:

"Speaking with DAILY POST on Sunday, the National President of AYCF, Yerima Shettima said Mrs Buhari’s claim that two powerful cabal are making the government to fail was an indication that Nigerians should vote out the current All Progressives Congress, APC-led Federal Government.

Recall that Mrs Buhari, who had made the claim at a conference organized by Project 4+4 in Abuja on Tuesday"

So this your yerima told you to vote out PMB and vote in Atikuthief? Or Aisha said you should vote for Atikuthief? You and fake news I never see
Re: Pictures Of Okowa/atiku 2019 Campaign Headquarters In Asaba, Delta State by senatordave1(m): 1:14am On Dec 11, 2018
airsaylongcon:

Great will be beaten like he always has. Because he's not an astute politician. Don't get me wrong, I like him and think he might be a good leader. But his inability to be strategic is always his undoing. Immediately he returned to the country he went to war with Odidigboyibo. There wasn't any need for that. He could have hammered out a deal that would have kept governorship in Delta Central forever
I still think he will win the failure called okowa.its buhari chances I know not of
Re: Pictures Of Okowa/atiku 2019 Campaign Headquarters In Asaba, Delta State by airsaylongcon: 1:32am On Dec 11, 2018
senatordave1:

I still think he will win the failure called okowa.its buhari chances I know not of

Even though I am not pro-Buhari, I will be overjoyed if APC with Great Ogboru as Gubernatorial candidate wins the forth coming Guber election in Delta

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Okowa/atiku 2019 Campaign Headquarters In Asaba, Delta State by azimibraun: 5:00am On Dec 11, 2018
seunlly:
Fine pass APC national Headquarters.
That place just got completed about 4 months ago and put up for rent. It was built to be used as a shopping mall. Today its a campaign office. Anyway, what can business give you that politics won't give you 5 times over?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Have Left Everything To God - Deborah Yakubu's Parents / Nigeria's State & Commercial Capitals-excluding Lagos & Abuja (pictures) / Buhari’s Choice Fuels Anti-jonathan Sentiments In North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.