Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,319 members, 7,780,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:16 PM

Is Pastor Kumuyi A Thief - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Pastor Kumuyi A Thief (3115 Views)

Is Pastor Adeboye Tweeting With VPN? - Daddy G.O Dragged On Twitter / Where Is Pastor Patrick Anwuzia Of Zoe Ministries Worldwide? / 5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Pastor Kumuyi A Thief by coolie1: 6:09pm On Dec 10, 2018
My fellow nairalanders I am a deeper life member, I go to church frequently, but since I heard that man daddy freeze some thoughts just rejuvenated, I started questioning my self until I reached this conclusion.
There must be politics in that church.
But my main question is where is the tithe going to?, what is it used on?, how do they spend it?.
1)Do you know that every project going on in that church the church always ask for money from the members,
2) Each and every location built the church never spent a dime. we the members paid for the headquarters, every Sunday they ask for money for either missionary, bus, church project, camp e.t.c that leads me to the question.
What of the tithe? what do they spend it on? do you know how many members deeper life has and just imagine how much they generate from tithe? 10% from our salary will be grossing up to a billion or more each month, how will this type of money not be enough to pay for all these they are asking, plus the profit from the school we have.

And there is no way pastor kumuyi won't be aware of this?
is he part of them? please I need answers?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Pastor Kumuyi A Thief by HappyPagan: 6:29pm On Dec 10, 2018
God does not spend tithe.
The GO claims he pays tithe.
The church always asks for funds for their projects.

Who manages God's money? The church? That's vague.

The day Pentecostal churches make their financial accounts public, Christ will lose many lives.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Pastor Kumuyi A Thief by CHARLOE(m): 6:35pm On Dec 10, 2018
coolie1:
My fellow nairalanders I am a deeper life member, I go to church fluently and frequently, but since I heard that man daddy freeze some thoughts just rejuvenated, I started questioning my self until I reached this conclusion.
But my main question is where is the tithe going to?, what is it used on?, how do they spend it?.
1)Do you know that every project going on in that church the church always ask for money from the members,
2) Each and every location built the church never spent a dime. we the members paid for the headquarters, every Sunday they ask for money for either missionary, bus, church project, camp e.t.c that leads me to the question.
What of the tithe? what do they spend it on? do you know how many members deeper life has and just imagine how much they generate from tithe? 10% from our salary will be grossing up to a billion or more each month, how will this type of money not be enough to pay for all these they are asking, plus the profit from the school we have.

Ur eye just dey open? grin

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Pastor Kumuyi A Thief by ZKOSOSO(m): 6:43pm On Dec 10, 2018
My fellow nairalanders I am a deeper life member, I go to church fluently and frequently,

U mean u really really 'go to Church Fluently'......??

3 Likes

Re: Is Pastor Kumuyi A Thief by Oxb90: 6:43pm On Dec 10, 2018
The most annoying is the same pastors will ask the congregation to donate money for each and every project that the church want to do.

2 Likes

Re: Is Pastor Kumuyi A Thief by spongeisback: 6:46pm On Dec 10, 2018
Of course he's part of those that divert funds meant for charity. Don't let the pairing of suit with sandals fool you. He's just like them if not worst with his faux humility and doctrine.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Pastor Kumuyi A Thief by spongeisback: 6:47pm On Dec 10, 2018
ZKOSOSO:
My fellow nairalanders I am a deeper life member, I go to church fluently and frequently,

U mean u really really 'go to Church Fluently'......??

You know what he means. You've corrected him no need to rub it in.
Re: Is Pastor Kumuyi A Thief by ZKOSOSO(m): 6:50pm On Dec 10, 2018
spongeisback:

You know what he means. You've corrected him no need to rub it in.
..............sorry sir..!
Am just catching some fun here.
The topic alone na die. ''Is Kumuyi a thief''....?

1 Like

Re: Is Pastor Kumuyi A Thief by spongeisback: 6:59pm On Dec 10, 2018
HappyPagan:

The day Pentecostal churches make their financial accounts public, Christ will lose many lives.

The whole "God money" thing is supposed to raise a big red flag.
Maybe they pile the money up and use it as burnt offering.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Pastor Kumuyi A Thief by sukerefakere(m): 7:52pm On Dec 10, 2018
HappyPagan:

I like your comments even before I read them
Re: Is Pastor Kumuyi A Thief by HappyPagan: 7:53pm On Dec 10, 2018
sukerefakere:
I like your comments even before I read them
Read them o.. I dey talk nonsense sometimes. grin
Re: Is Pastor Kumuyi A Thief by sukerefakere(m): 7:56pm On Dec 10, 2018
HappyPagan:

There is always sense in it happypagan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Pastor Kumuyi A Thief by Nobody: 12:48am On Dec 11, 2018
coolie1:
My fellow nairalanders I am a deeper life member, I go to church frequently, but since I heard that man daddy freeze some thoughts just rejuvenated, I started questioning my self until I reached this conclusion.

Of course
Where do you think they get money to buy private jet

Don't let anyone fool you by telling you youre giving to 'God '

God doesn't need your money

Nigerian pastors are scammers . Most of them don't even do what real Christianity is.

Better keep your money

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Pastor Kumuyi A Thief by CAPSLOCKED: 9:11am On Dec 11, 2018
coolie1:

I HOPE THIS IS A GOOD REASON TO KEEP SOUNDING THE ALARMS.

@HappyPagan

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Pastor Kumuyi A Thief by cyril10(m): 10:03am On Dec 11, 2018
coolie1:

You are not a spiritual deeper life member, it is either you are a follow follow or you don't know what you went there to do.

Repent and be genuinely saved.

Re: Is Pastor Kumuyi A Thief by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 11, 2018
coolie1:

KAI "touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm"!
You're going beyond your boundaries, just pay your tithes so that things won't be tight for you! cheesy cheesy cheesy
OK now the man's jass is becoming weak. Why is it that only Kumuyi go dey preach everyone else must watch his preaching? It's like he is much holier than the twelve Apostles put together! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Is Pastor Kumuyi A Thief by Danhumprey: 11:46am On Dec 11, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is Pastor Kumuyi A Thief by HappyPagan: 12:21pm On Dec 11, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: Is Pastor Kumuyi A Thief by Originakalokalo(m): 1:20pm On Dec 11, 2018
Many people are not really concerned about the finances of the church and how it is spent.....

They are just enemies of God in their innermost part. They could not understand the concept of Christianity

and are irritated by the faith of Jesus. They are also jealous of the prosperity of the body of Christ.

Then, they criticise the Church with every opportunity they have and HOPE that people will fall out of the church..

Unfortunately for them, they have achieved nothing and will achieve nothing...

Jesus said. The Gates of Hell shall not prevail against the church....

These people are the gates of hell.

The devil is simply using them to draw away people from the faith and to cut out the means of funding the church . ..

Well, I have a bad news for them...

The alpha and omega has spoken. Who shall annul it?

He has pronounced that the gates of hell shall work in vain... Who can bring his promises to nothing?

They can only try. It will be futile.

The church has come to stay and stay strong.

We will continue to prosper both physically and spiritually.

God bless the church. Jesus is Lord.

2 Likes

Re: Is Pastor Kumuyi A Thief by urahara(m): 2:17pm On Dec 11, 2018
HappyPagan:

Na lie jare cheesy

Your comments always make sense
Re: Is Pastor Kumuyi A Thief by OtemAtum: 2:49pm On Dec 11, 2018
You give to man and confess that you are giving to God the Multiversal Consciousness that created Yahweh, Allah, Odin, Olorun, Atum, Me and YOu? What in shiit sake will the Multiversal Consciousness(God) use earthly money for?
Re: Is Pastor Kumuyi A Thief by frank317: 3:20pm On Dec 11, 2018
Originakalokalo:

Many people are not really concerned about the finances of the church and how it is spent.....

They are just enemies of God in their innermost part. They could not understand the concept of Christianity

and are irritated by the faith of Jesus. They are also jealous of the prosperity of the body of Christ.

Then, they criticise the Church with every opportunity they have and HOPE that people will fall out of the church..

Unfortunately for them, they have achieved nothing and will achieve nothing...

Jesus said. The Gates of Hell shall not prevail against the church....

These people are the gates of hell.

The devil is simply using them to draw away people from the faith and to cut out the means of funding the church . ..

Well, I have a bad news for them...

The alpha and omega has spoken. Who shall annul it?

He has pronounced that the gates of hell shall work in vain... Who can bring his promises to nothing?

They can only try. It will be futile.

The church has come to stay and stay strong.

We will continue to prosper both physically and spiritually.

God bless the church. Jesus is Lord.

It is either u are a pastor or ur father is one.

The op raised serious issues... And u are calling him a hater. Ur type will rob people with gun if they refuse to pay tithe
Re: Is Pastor Kumuyi A Thief by Originakalokalo(m): 3:41pm On Dec 11, 2018
frank317:

It is either u are a pastor or ur father is one.

The op raised serious issues... And u are calling him a hater. Ur type will rob people with gun if they refuse to pay tithe

Many People. Not Op.

I addressed people who do not understand the concept of God and the faith of Jesus...

All these people can only try..... Success is far from them in this regard.
Re: Is Pastor Kumuyi A Thief by BluntBoy(m): 7:35pm On Dec 11, 2018
Originakalokalo:

Many People. Not Op.

I addressed people who do not understand the concept of God and the faith of Jesus...

All these people can only try..... Success is far from them in this regard.

What do you know about God?

And why use "concept"
Re: Is Pastor Kumuyi A Thief by TruthinAction: 1:21am On Dec 12, 2018
coolie1:

Tithe is basically to sustain workers in the house of God. In any organized church, wages run into several millions monthly. Sometimes, the excess is used to minister to widows, orphans and the fatherless. In addition, a portion can be set aside for free feeding during special programmes. These are the purposes of tithe and not for church development or building projects.

2 Likes

Re: Is Pastor Kumuyi A Thief by Ranchhoddas: 1:45am On Dec 12, 2018
Kumuyi strikes me as a very Heaven-minded guy. I'm pretty certain he's not eating any tithe. What could he possibly be spending it on? The man is not flamboyant or ostentatious in any way. I think it is just unnecessarily malicious to accuse him of displaying false humility.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Pastor Kumuyi A Thief by coolie1: 8:16am On Dec 12, 2018
TruthinAction:

Tithe is basically to sustain workers in the house of God. In any organized church, wages run into several millions monthly. Sometimes, the excess is used to minister to widows, orphans and the fatherless. In addition, a portion can be set aside for free feeding during special programmes. These are the purposes of tithe and not for church development or building projects.
bro do you go to the church at all? or do you even know math?
that's a huge lie, all what you said we pay for feeding in programmes, they don't help any widow or orphans. even if they do all those do you know how much will remain

1 Like

Re: Is Pastor Kumuyi A Thief by TruthinAction: 9:22am On Dec 12, 2018
coolie1:

bro do you go to the church at all? or do you even know math?
that's a huge lie, all what you said we pay for feeding in programmes, they don't help any widow or orphans. even if they do all those do you know how much will remain

I am saying all ministry do that but this is what every established ministry should do and I know there are Ministries that do it.
Re: Is Pastor Kumuyi A Thief by donnie(m): 10:20am On Dec 12, 2018
coolie1:

You are a backslider. You have to be one to love Daddy freeze's message. Daddy freeze only confirmed the wicked thoughts of your heart.

Go back to your first love. Period.
Re: Is Pastor Kumuyi A Thief by Evangkatsoulis: 10:39am On Dec 12, 2018
Wetin him wan do with money wey e go thief? Does he even have a life?
Re: Is Pastor Kumuyi A Thief by LordReed(m): 10:21am On Dec 13, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
Kumuyi strikes me as a very Heaven-minded guy. I'm pretty certain he's not eating any tithe. What could he possibly be spending it on? The man is not flamboyant or ostentatious in any way. I think it is just unnecessarily malicious to accuse him of displaying false humility.

Heavenly minded indeed, thats why he built a 30k capacity church worth N5billion? He will carry it to heaven?
Re: Is Pastor Kumuyi A Thief by Ranchhoddas: 1:01pm On Dec 13, 2018
LordReed:

Heavenly minded indeed, thats why he built a 30k capacity church worth N5billion? He will carry it to heaven?
Is there a point to this comment?
I am afraid I've missed it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) / The Eckankar Religion / Pastor Adeboye Says God Is Not Omnipotent And That Satan Can Change God's Plans.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.