Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,334 members, 7,780,876 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:42 AM

Ernesto Valverde: "Lionel Messi Is The Greatest Of All Time" - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ernesto Valverde: "Lionel Messi Is The Greatest Of All Time" (15655 Views)

Ernesto Valverede Reveals "Special Thing" Man Utd Has / "Atletico Madrid Bigger Threat Than Real Madrid" - Barca Coach Ernesto Valverde / "There Is Only One Greatest Of All Time, Lionel Messi" - Eden Hazard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ernesto Valverde: "Lionel Messi Is The Greatest Of All Time" by Gisthoodng(m): 6:26pm On Dec 10, 2018
Barcelona Coach Ernesto Valverde has said that forward Lionel Messi is the best player in the world.

The Argentine bagged a brace in Barcelona's 4-0 win against Espanyol in La Liga over the weekend.

Speaking after the match, MySportDab report Ernesto Valverde insisted Messi is a one off despite being ranked 5th in the 2018 Ballon D'or award list.

“Messi is just extraordinary,” he told reporters.

“The two goals, the chances created andwhat he gives us, he is extraordinary.

“What am I going to say about Leo? He can unlock any game, having him with usis infinite good fortune.

“We are in an unrepeatable time to see a football player like him.”

Earlier today, Juventus forward Cristiano Ronaldo urged Lionel Messi to join him in the Italian Serie A.

“Messi? Maybe it’s him who misses me,” Ronaldo said.

“I’ve played in England, Spain, Italy, Portugal and for my national team, while he’s still in Spain.

“Maybe he needs me more?

“For me, life is a challenge, I like it and I like to make people happy.

“I’d like him to come to Italy one day.

“I hope he accepts the challenge like me, but if he’s happy there then I respect that.

“He’s a fantastic player and a good guy, but I don’t miss anything here.

“This is my new life and I’m happy.”

See more;https://www.mysportdab.com/2018/12/messi-is-greatest-of-all-time-barcelona.html

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ernesto Valverde: "Lionel Messi Is The Greatest Of All Time" by somito121(m): 6:26pm On Dec 10, 2018
Let him try another league first.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ernesto Valverde: "Lionel Messi Is The Greatest Of All Time" by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 6:28pm On Dec 10, 2018
Okay.
Re: Ernesto Valverde: "Lionel Messi Is The Greatest Of All Time" by amaniro: 6:33pm On Dec 10, 2018
awon table shaker grin

3 Likes

Re: Ernesto Valverde: "Lionel Messi Is The Greatest Of All Time" by matrix199(m): 6:48pm On Dec 10, 2018
It's just so obvious Ronaldo tries so much to outdo/outshine Messi, who by the way doesn't take cognisance of him.

Ronaldo is a great player, but Messi is greater. Even the gods know it.

145 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Ernesto Valverde: "Lionel Messi Is The Greatest Of All Time" by Emeskhalifa(m): 8:15pm On Dec 10, 2018
The only GOAT i know is CR7

Other ones are just Ewu

32 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ernesto Valverde: "Lionel Messi Is The Greatest Of All Time" by Olujoe1(m): 8:15pm On Dec 10, 2018
So pathetic I don't know anything about football
Re: Ernesto Valverde: "Lionel Messi Is The Greatest Of All Time" by Zanotee: 8:15pm On Dec 10, 2018
The real G.O.A.T
Any other GOAT is for pepper soup.

54 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ernesto Valverde: "Lionel Messi Is The Greatest Of All Time" by Nomesky: 8:15pm On Dec 10, 2018
Re: Ernesto Valverde: "Lionel Messi Is The Greatest Of All Time" by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:16pm On Dec 10, 2018
Great
Re: Ernesto Valverde: "Lionel Messi Is The Greatest Of All Time" by osemoses1234(m): 8:16pm On Dec 10, 2018
Okey
Re: Ernesto Valverde: "Lionel Messi Is The Greatest Of All Time" by tunjijones(m): 8:16pm On Dec 10, 2018
Sharap....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ernesto Valverde: "Lionel Messi Is The Greatest Of All Time" by ComzyB(f): 8:16pm On Dec 10, 2018
Like for messi kiss
Share for ronaldo grin

161 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Ernesto Valverde: "Lionel Messi Is The Greatest Of All Time" by Pabloosas(m): 8:17pm On Dec 10, 2018
grin
Re: Ernesto Valverde: "Lionel Messi Is The Greatest Of All Time" by sammyj: 8:17pm On Dec 10, 2018
If this man is not high on tramador capsule where is he placing Ronaldo his conquer and Pele the great. Abeg make him just stop the media hype and let us face the reality. Messi that can not win ordinary South America Cup tankless of World Cup. Share for Ronaldo and Like for Messi

111 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Ernesto Valverde: "Lionel Messi Is The Greatest Of All Time" by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 10, 2018
Somehow, Ronaldo thinks he’s very smart. Spare me the bull crap career moves you have made thus far. If you wanna brag about this, go to a team like Leicester, Eiber, Fiorentina et el and see how massively you’d fall. Fine, I’ve an insane respect on your individual achievements in every team. Regardless, not enough justification to brag about it!

All the teams you’ve been to are equally major leagues teams with good history of football and tittle winnings (with or without you they’d succeed). Until you move to an average team, brag not about your career moves.

Messi will forever be a better player than you’re; a play maker, disciplined, tactician, accuracy and dribbles. Stop whining baba.

Don’t be an agbaya. You’re still older remember?

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ernesto Valverde: "Lionel Messi Is The Greatest Of All Time" by Wizdray: 8:17pm On Dec 10, 2018
Make he comot Barcelona make we see nah
Re: Ernesto Valverde: "Lionel Messi Is The Greatest Of All Time" by laurel03(m): 8:17pm On Dec 10, 2018
ComzyB:
Like for messi kiss
Share for ronaldo grin
like for Ronaldo share for messi

24 Likes 135 Shares

Re: Ernesto Valverde: "Lionel Messi Is The Greatest Of All Time" by slawomir: 8:18pm On Dec 10, 2018
Isoright
Re: Ernesto Valverde: "Lionel Messi Is The Greatest Of All Time" by IEDA: 8:18pm On Dec 10, 2018
matrix199:
It's just so obvious Ronald tries so much to outdo/outshine Messi, who by the way doesn't take cognisance of him.

Ronaldo is a great player, but Messi is greater. Even the gods know it.
what exactly are you smoking?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ernesto Valverde: "Lionel Messi Is The Greatest Of All Time" by Chanchit: 8:19pm On Dec 10, 2018
somito121:

Lol. If na you get Messi, would you let him go? While Barca were ready to offer Messi what he has not even asked for, but Ronaldo had to throw tantrums all in a bid to to get Madrid to pay €500k weekly, las las, they let him go. When you are valuable, you won't move around like that.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ernesto Valverde: "Lionel Messi Is The Greatest Of All Time" by ClintonNzedimma(m): 8:19pm On Dec 10, 2018
Pele hates him, Maradona hates him,....we love him, He is my GOAT

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ernesto Valverde: "Lionel Messi Is The Greatest Of All Time" by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 10, 2018
This debate will always be there forever

1 Like

Re: Ernesto Valverde: "Lionel Messi Is The Greatest Of All Time" by kapelvej: 8:21pm On Dec 10, 2018
IEDA:
what exactly are you smoking?
chairman, i tell you , na shit him dey smoke, to compare Ronaldo that has conqured all major league with messi. Na only shit fit turn person head like that

3 Likes

Re: Ernesto Valverde: "Lionel Messi Is The Greatest Of All Time" by israelmao(m): 8:21pm On Dec 10, 2018
Only that World Cup trophy is yet to be found among his laurels including Ronaldo.
Re: Ernesto Valverde: "Lionel Messi Is The Greatest Of All Time" by Dandsome: 8:22pm On Dec 10, 2018
Dispute settled
Re: Ernesto Valverde: "Lionel Messi Is The Greatest Of All Time" by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 10, 2018
Abeg Ronaldo is the GOAT....QED

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ernesto Valverde: "Lionel Messi Is The Greatest Of All Time" by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:23pm On Dec 10, 2018
somito121:

He said he can unlock any game, but couldn’t unlock Croatia, France, even Germany in the final, couldn’t unlock Chile twice. 1 goal in a world cup tournament.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ernesto Valverde: "Lionel Messi Is The Greatest Of All Time" by slayprint: 8:23pm On Dec 10, 2018
That is his personal opinion.

I make 3D customized phone case please check my profile.
Re: Ernesto Valverde: "Lionel Messi Is The Greatest Of All Time" by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 10, 2018
We all know.
If not for the LAZY PLAYERS paraded by ARGENTINA. They expect him to wash their dirty linens for them, as well.

He has Offered the WORLD a lot.
We can’t wait to meet another SOCCER TERRORIST in the next 30 years.

Such players visit the World every 30years

21 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Breaking: UEFA Deny Reports That Argentina Will Play In UEFA Nations League / Coronavirus: McLaren Withdraws From Australian Grand Prix, Team Member Positive / Lionel Messi Handed Two-Game Ban For Supercopa Red Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.