Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,564 members, 7,809,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

Lady Wears Cleveage-Baring Gown In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Wears Cleveage-Baring Gown In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man (72123 Views)

Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Pictures With Her Man / Busty Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Fiance / Another Lady Rocks Braless Cleveage-Baring Outfit To Benin Night Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Wears Cleveage-Baring Gown In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by Hassan88(m): 10:30pm On Dec 10, 2018
Na Ashy dis one want marry.

May God help u in your journey.
Re: Lady Wears Cleveage-Baring Gown In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by okofians(m): 10:35pm On Dec 10, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Are they nigerian??
no ma,they are biafrans
Re: Lady Wears Cleveage-Baring Gown In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 10, 2018
tete7000:

I am sure Adam was thinking like you when he told God - the woman you gave me gave me the fruit and I ate it. Sadly the excuse didn't make his punishment lesser. No, he bore the full consequence of his sin. Hell is meant for sinners, it doesn't make any difference who makes one a sinner.

What I'm saying is that if women don't show so much skin and cleavage men wouldn't be moved easily to sin,don't twist everything to start equality abeg, see no evil,feel no evil..you get me?
Re: Lady Wears Cleveage-Baring Gown In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by ikechemez(m): 10:38pm On Dec 10, 2018
Guess she got only sex to offer
Re: Lady Wears Cleveage-Baring Gown In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by okofians(m): 10:40pm On Dec 10, 2018
frozen70:
Who recommended this kind of naked dress for this lady ?

Both the person that recommend, the person wearing it and the husband to be,

They are not yet matured
Frozen,how long have you been froze?
Re: Lady Wears Cleveage-Baring Gown In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by YoungLionken(m): 10:43pm On Dec 10, 2018
tete7000:

Pharisees are not Pharisees for condemning what is wrong. They are Pharisees because they do wrong and make their sinful lives a standard for others to follow. Jesus speaking about them says 'they go miles to get a convert, but makes that convert worse than themselves'. You can say Jesus told them to pick a log in their eyes so that they will be able to see specks in others eyes, but then Jesus never said those with specks in their eyes shouldn't take off those specks either. Jesus called sinners to conversion, he never told them to turn sinful life to something to flaunt.
When he forgave people's sins , he told them - Go and sin no more.
My people will say as tomorrow will be, na today we go begin know am. Our elders can't be wrong irrespective of what time has turned to norm. If you know, you know.
Your first three lines in the first paragraph aligned with mine(especially my own last lines in the second paragraph)..
That's why Jesus, as a matter of fact, lived a life of perfection, is the only One Who has the full rights to pass judgment, not us. Now, Jesus's approach was quite different from the pharisees regarding that harlot in the Bible. The pharisees reaction is what some of us exhibit today(even till tomorrow morning). I really got angry when I saw people wrote that it wasn't going to last and other shit talks.
Alot of us display hypocrisy and judgements, mistaking them for corrections. There are better ways to correct a wrong when necessary...

As for the last paragraph, that adage contradicts a popular African adage that says "nobody knows tomorrow". No wonder why somethings don't turn out as planned bro.
Re: Lady Wears Cleveage-Baring Gown In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by YoungLionken(m): 10:44pm On Dec 10, 2018
tete7000:

Pharisees are not Pharisees for condemning what is wrong. They are Pharisees because they do wrong and make their sinful lives a standard for others to follow. Jesus speaking about them says 'they go miles to get a convert, but makes that convert worse than themselves'. You can say Jesus told them to pick a log in their eyes so that they will be able to see specks in others eyes, but then Jesus never said those with specks in their eyes shouldn't take off those specks either. Jesus called sinners to conversion, he never told them to turn sinful life to something to flaunt.
When he forgave people's sins , he told them - Go and sin no more.
My people will say as tomorrow will be, na today we go begin know am. Our elders can't be wrong irrespective of what time has turned to norm. If you know, you know.
Your first three lines in the first paragraph aligned with mine(especially my own last lines in the second paragraph)..
That's why Jesus, as a matter of fact, lived a life of perfection, is the only One Who has the full rights to pass judgment, not us. Now, Jesus's approach was quite different from the pharisees regarding that harlot in the Bible. The pharisees reaction is what some of us exhibit today(even till tomorrow morning). I really got angry when I saw people wrote that it wasn't going to last and other shit talks.
Alot of us display hypocrisy and judgements, mistaking them for corrections. There are better ways to correct a wrong when necessary...

As for the last paragraph, that adage contradicts a popular African adage that says "nobody knows tomorrow". No wonder why somethings don't turn out as planned brother.
Re: Lady Wears Cleveage-Baring Gown In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by NoChill: 11:23pm On Dec 10, 2018
Na dem
Re: Lady Wears Cleveage-Baring Gown In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by tete7000(m): 2:00am On Dec 11, 2018
justscorchone:

What I'm saying is that if women don't show so much skin and cleavage men wouldn't be moved easily to sin,don't twist everything to start equality abeg, see no evil,feel no evil..you get me?

Got you but only just trying to point out to you that the only thing we have control over is is ourselves, and that will be the only basis for our conviction or otherwise; not what others do or not. I am not a feminist by the way, though I believe God created everyone with equal dignity.

1 Like

Re: Lady Wears Cleveage-Baring Gown In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by moonraker(m): 2:14am On Dec 11, 2018
cheesy Now that is what i call boobs, not the Olympus has fallen kind that is most seen on here.... lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Wears Cleveage-Baring Gown In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by tete7000(m): 2:21am On Dec 11, 2018
YoungLionken:

As for the last paragraph, that adage contradicts a popular African adage that says "nobody knows tomorrow". No wonder why somethings don't turn out as planned brother.

Nobody knows tomorrow, yes. Because there is always a room for change. A man who is considered to be going astray can have a change of heart and make a u turn for better thereby altering his destiny, for God himself says 'If a man who does evil repents and changes his way he has saved his life and I will remember his past no more'. But to continue to live a certain negative life and to expect a positive outcome, the scriptures says 'There is that which seems right to man but the end is destruction'. A bad tree cannot bear a good fruit, by their fruit you shall know them is what Jesus teaches. An action is not sinful merely in itself, it is because of the result it gives - its end. Little wonder the holy book says ' the end is better than the beginning thereof, the day of death than the day we were born". We are condemned not by what people say but by the way we live, people's assertions only confirm a reality. Afterall does the scripture itself not says that from the mouth of two or three the truth shall be confirmed?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Wears Cleveage-Baring Gown In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by frozen70(f): 3:30am On Dec 11, 2018
okofians:
Frozen,how long have you been froze?

You wan join me ?
Re: Lady Wears Cleveage-Baring Gown In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by ogawisdom(m): 6:40am On Dec 11, 2018
Ashawo couple

see a laps like rock
Re: Lady Wears Cleveage-Baring Gown In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by Joey6: 7:36am On Dec 11, 2018
You be God??......so because she shown little skin,their union wont last.....
lilmax:
we know where he found you

this relationship won't last.....trust me

girls like this are nothing to write about
Re: Lady Wears Cleveage-Baring Gown In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by YoungLionken(m): 9:09am On Dec 11, 2018
tete7000:

Nobody knows tomorrow, yes. Because there is always a room for change. A man who is considered to be going astray can have a change of heart and make a u turn for better thereby altering his destiny, for God himself says 'If a man who does evil repents and changes his way he has saved his life and I will remember his past no more'. But to continue to live a certain negative life and to expect a positive outcome, the scriptures says 'There is that which seems right to man but the end is destruction'. A bad tree cannot bear a good fruit, by their fruit you shall know them is what Jesus teaches. An action is not sinful merely in itself, it is because of the result it gives - its end. Little wonder the holy book says ' the end is better than the beginning thereof, the day of death than the day we were born". We are condemned not by what people say but by the way we live, people's assertions only confirm a reality. Afterall does the scripture itself not says that from the mouth of two or three the truth shall be confirmed?

A man can only make a U turn when he's convinced, not condemned, For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through Him. Jesus conducted a personal evangelism for Apostle Paul despite the atrocities He(Paul) committed. I already knew what the pharisees=present people would have said, if they had witnessed it.
As for your last two lines, the Bible is like two edged sword... Truth as I know it, is JESUS. No matter where it is, be it here on NL, govt, local and international organizations, football teams, etc, there must be atleast two or more people confirming Jesus as Lord and Savior, Prophet, Spirit, etc...
Re: Lady Wears Cleveage-Baring Gown In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by tete7000(m): 11:04am On Dec 11, 2018
YoungLionken:

A man can only make a U turn when he's convinced, not condemned, For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through Him. Jesus conducted a personal evangelism for Apostle Paul despite the atrocities He(Paul) committed. I already knew what the pharisees=present people would have said, if they had witnessed it.
As for your last two lines, the Bible is like two edged sword... Truth as I know it, is JESUS. No matter where it is, be it here on NL, govt, local and international organizations, football teams, etc, there must be atleast two or more people confirming Jesus as Lord and Savior, Prophet, Spirit, etc...

It is really quite interesting engaging you with this discussion. Thanks for taking out your time.

Talking about condemnation, I often wonder what the implication of passages like these is:

"Whoever believes in him will not be condemned. He who does not believe is already condemned, because he has not believed in the Name of the only Son of God."
- John 3,18

"Some individuals have slipped into your midst, godless people already condemned. They make use of the grace of our God as a license for immorality [/b]and deny our only Master and Lord Jesus Christ."
- Jude 1,4

When the first passage is juxtaposed with a passage below, we can definitely can come into certain conclusion

" Not everyone who says to me: Lord! Lord! will enter the kingdom of heaven, [b] but the one who does the will of my heavenly Father
."
- Matthew 7:21

Yes the Lord never come to condemned anyone, in fact his wish is that all might be saved. Sadly "This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but people loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil" - John 3:19. It wouldn't be God's fault is by deeds some people stand condemned. It is rather a choice they make.

Finally when we talk about a person like Paul, we are not talking about a man who deliberately exchanged truth for lie, rather we talk about a man zealous to protect the truth as he knew it, until he finally encountered the "the way, the truth and life - Jesus Christ" himself who revealed his errors to him. His mistake was not one of immorality but one of not being able to know what the truth about Jesus Christ is.
Re: Lady Wears Cleveage-Baring Gown In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by medropoly(m): 11:17am On Dec 11, 2018
oboi na fucking na him get dix couple.... morning Bleep... afternoon Bleep... evening Bleep... night Bleep.... grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Wears Cleveage-Baring Gown In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by Mryacks: 12:07pm On Dec 11, 2018
They looked cute together already there was no need for all that display of boobs by her....
Re: Lady Wears Cleveage-Baring Gown In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by Tashacobbs(f): 3:56pm On Dec 11, 2018
[b][/b]cute exposing her boobs out wasn't necessary if u asks me.

1 Like

Re: Lady Wears Cleveage-Baring Gown In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by okofians(m): 7:58pm On Dec 11, 2018
frozen70:

You wan join me ?
No ooooooo.I still like this planet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kenyan President Uhuru Bans Sex For 6 Months To Prevent Coronavirus Spread / Gilbert Bukenya Staring At A Lady's Chest. Photo Sparks Reactions / Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.