Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,258 members, 7,807,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? (60260 Views)

My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice / How Do I Quit My Relationship With A Native Doctor's Daughter? / My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? by aywhy93(m): 10:43pm On Dec 10, 2018
PraisePiano:
Hello guys....

I’m gonna be brief as possible...so I met this girl 6 months ago online and we fell inlove after getting closer to each other then we started dating. I noticed she’s a kind of lady that enjoys slaying and keeping female friends which are not really presentable to me.

Please what should I do?

See, by the time this girl is done with you.

You'll run back to your ex to thank her for messing your heart up gently. cool

5 Likes

Re: Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 10, 2018
U are dating a hot potato ..... doesnt mean she's a bad girl though......she's just an adrenaline pumping babe

U obviously don't like life on the fast lane....let her go sharp sharp....she no go give u rest of mind...if you are the going out type....Una go gbàdún each other

2 Likes

Re: Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? by fmorrah(m): 10:44pm On Dec 10, 2018
Bro Bleep and leave before you get hurt, she ain't settling for less for now, all her eyes on the money which u can't give enough, she can never respect you for that, don't wait to get heart attack by the time u found out someone else is digging her, please don't wait to get messed up (
PraisePiano:
Hello guys....

I’m gonna be brief as possible...so I met this girl 6 months ago online and we fell inlove after getting closer to each other then we started dating. I noticed she’s a kind of lady that enjoys slaying and keeping female friends which are not really presentable to me. I talked to her about it she said they are just friend and their mode of dressing doesn’t define who they are.
I overlooked it and stopped mentioning stuffs like that to her even tho I didn’t like it but just to make peace reign because she’s a type that gets upset when I try to correct her so sometimes I apologize even tho she’s wrong Because I love her and have waited a long time to get into a relationship after my heart was messed up by my ex last year. So I just kept pampering her and tolerating her attitudes.

We stay far from each other she stays at ikorodu while I stay at Abulegba so we don’t get to see often she was suppose to come visit me on sat 8th of this month considering that we’ve not seen in a month due to her busy schedule according to her, but she gave me an excuse of her going to her friend’s birthday party she can’t afford to miss as a understanding guy I said “no problem even tho I’ll miss you but I got no choice” so throughout that Saturday I heard from her only at night asking her how she was she told me she was weak so I told her to get some rest. The next day which was Sunday we spoke after church service on phone briefly and then to my surprise, she started uploading video of her in a concert with Nigerian top artists performing I was shocked I asked her if she went to a concert the previous night she said yes then I asked why she didn’t tell me even though we have spoken after then. She said she’s sorry then I told her “ok”

She started nagging and asking me why I was giving her the attitudes by simply saying “ok” she said her friend took her to the concert around 12am(my people is that possible her girlfriend took her to concert on the island by 12am no be say car Dey oo) I said ok even if that was the case why didn’t you tell me, she said she forgot!!! Like wtf? You forgot? I mean we’re supposed to even see each other I don’t have problem with her going out but she didn’t accord me any respect now I’m thinking of quitting the relationship and the worst part is she’s claiming rights and not apologizing and this is someone that always claim to love me.

Please what should I do?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? by ibkayee(f): 10:44pm On Dec 10, 2018
She shouldn't have lied to you but other than that, you sound like you're trying to be her dad. That's how you met her unfortunately *shrug*, if you don't think you're compatible move on
Re: Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? by kunleweb: 10:44pm On Dec 10, 2018
Reelmii:
omode lon se yin

if u are not matured enough to know when to leave a relationship or not, then u should not be in a relationship at all for now

what kind of advice are u even expecting

when u met her on social media, did u consult us before going into a relationship with her?

mr oga, matured minds solve their relationship issue on their own not tru public announcement

Respect
Re: Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? by benazir(m): 10:44pm On Dec 10, 2018
Bro ..run for your life a work is enough for the ...Yoruba will ..what you won't accept when you are rich you start to reject it when you are poor...what is love without respect ??

P
Millions of faithful girl await your.
Re: Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 10, 2018
PraisePiano:
Hello guys....

I’m gonna be brief as possible...so I met this girl 6 months ago online and we fell inlove after getting closer to each other then we started dating. I noticed she’s a kind of lady that enjoys slaying and keeping female friends which are not really presentable to me. I talked to her about it she said they are just friend and their mode of dressing doesn’t define who they are.
I overlooked it and stopped mentioning stuffs like that to her even tho I didn’t like it but just to make peace reign because she’s a type that gets upset when I try to correct her so sometimes I apologize even tho she’s wrong Because I love her and have waited a long time to get into a relationship after my heart was messed up by my ex last year. So I just kept pampering her and tolerating her attitudes.

We stay far from each other she stays at ikorodu while I stay at Abulegba so we don’t get to see often she was suppose to come visit me on sat 8th of this month considering that we’ve not seen in a month due to her busy schedule according to her, but she gave me an excuse of her going to her friend’s birthday party she can’t afford to miss as a understanding guy I said “no problem even tho I’ll miss you but I got no choice” so throughout that Saturday I heard from her only at night asking her how she was she told me she was weak so I told her to get some rest. The next day which was Sunday we spoke after church service on phone briefly and then to my surprise, she started uploading video of her in a concert with Nigerian top artists performing I was shocked I asked her if she went to a concert the previous night she said yes then I asked why she didn’t tell me even though we have spoken after then. She said she’s sorry then I told her “ok”

She started nagging and asking me why I was giving her the attitudes by simply saying “ok” she said her friend took her to the concert around 12am(my people is that possible her girlfriend took her to concert on the island by 12am no be say car Dey oo) I said ok even if that was the case why didn’t you tell me, she said she forgot!!! Like wtf? You forgot? I mean we’re supposed to even see each other I don’t have problem with her going out but she didn’t accord me any respect now I’m thinking of quitting the relationship and the worst part is she’s claiming rights and not apologizing and this is someone that always claim to love me.

Please what should I do?

Dump her..... don't ask why, just do it & after a few weeks the "why" will present itself to you.

By the way, did she ever tell you, you be too clingy, & you seem too blinded by "love" & she keeps manipulating you like a lost puppy

1 Like

Re: Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? by Ianmaduka(m): 10:48pm On Dec 10, 2018
Once and simple.according from what you wrote up here Mr you re at the wrong side.quit as it's still fresh for it to enable you cope on the messless Heart inching....Pelé
Re: Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 10, 2018
shocked

I blame the woman that spread her legs wide open for the semen that led to your birthing to be deposited. I hate reading posts from effeminate men like you.

You're obviously dating a woman that understands and sees you as a weakling. She's reported her own side of the story on Ebiwasblog and is asking for the best way to abandon you to your effeminacy.

We have advised her rightly. When it happens, don't hang yourself, jump into the Lagoon.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? by Happyfela(m): 10:48pm On Dec 10, 2018
Say it straight to her face,Slay queen Ma Pa Mi Now
Op Let me assure you that you are not the only one she is dating, Calm your Love down Biko
She Uploaded the pictures Haha, you see am U No see am,heaven no go Fall,the Main Guys never complain so why should your complaints mean anything to her

Meanwhile its Festive Season,free your GF To Chop Life jare
Re: Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:51pm On Dec 10, 2018
I don't know the kind of advice you seek
Re: Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? by cedricksly: 10:53pm On Dec 10, 2018
Mr man, just don't be swift to end it, give her space and give her attitude if she will notice and come to apologize....... We all are just assuming what she might not be or blind towards what she is......

If she apologized, then set your rules straight with her abt & forget love first to be playing a fool to apologize even when she is wrong.

If she doesn't apologize, I'm sorry to say, the relationship would not last, as it is one sided.. Then you can do what is on your mind before posting this online....

I won't tell you to quit or not, na you wen wear shoe know where e dey hurt u.
Re: Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? by carlos1(m): 10:55pm On Dec 10, 2018
He thinks he z in a relationship, should we tell him the truth

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 10:55pm On Dec 10, 2018
Shibaraba:
Your wife na okpo....

Yeah you’re right! She’s 101% OKPO no need to package BullSh1t wink

2 Likes

Re: Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? by Chuksfela1(m): 10:56pm On Dec 10, 2018
De thing wey u go do to know weder she luv u or not,is to ignore her,don't call her just give her 1 week chance if she luv u she will cm and beg u 4 forgiveness,if she don't my guy move on with ur life

1 Like

Re: Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? by 2sexycom(m): 10:56pm On Dec 10, 2018
PraisePiano:
Hello guys....

Please what should I do?

Lol, i have been where you are now and I can tell you that this relationship will not last. Both of you are parellel lines...you don't share anything in common. she is the fun loving, slay queen, you are the opposite. she likes bad settings, u look like a gentle nice guy.. if you know what is good for you, better leave that alone... she is in the "fun fuccck phase" of her life right now and you want to cage her... na u she go cage las las...

2 Likes

Re: Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 10:57pm On Dec 10, 2018
carlos1:
He thinks he z in a relationship, should we tell him the truth

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? by computerglobal(m): 10:58pm On Dec 10, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

my niggah!!

Lol grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? by uthlaw: 10:58pm On Dec 10, 2018
so guys still dey fall in love when free olosho don full street...

1 Like

Re: Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? by Scandium: 10:59pm On Dec 10, 2018
Op abort mission, I repeat, abort mission... quit before she massacre what's left of your heart from your ex... it's obvious you and that girl ain't compatible. Dump her before she dumps you

1 Like

Re: Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 10, 2018
Guy, I wanted to ignore the thread initially, but I need to tell you the SIMPLE TRUTH:

YOU ARE NOT COMPATIBLE WITH EACH OTHER.

You're not really her type, and she's not really her type. And you don't complement each other either. If you do, there'll still be 30-40% areas of similarity.

You rushed into a relationship becos you needed company. She agreed to date you cos she needs to refer to someone as a boyfriend. I don't think she's even thinking beyond that with you.

Sorry, but that's the truth in summary.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? by oshaosha2014(m): 11:01pm On Dec 10, 2018
Lol. Which kain relationship be that.

NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Relationship headed for the rocks. She still wanna flex while u wanna make her homely. You both are not compatible unless she truly loves and respects u.

A colleague of mine wedded his gf who was just like this your girl, hers was even worse as she slept with politicians but the guy persevered in the relationship.
Re: Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? by adecz: 11:02pm On Dec 10, 2018
You fell in love & then, started dating!!! cool cool cool

Are u from Sambisa forest??
Re: Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? by kenny5811(m): 11:02pm On Dec 10, 2018
samysmoothfresh:
From your write up, here are

A) Reasons why you should not quit the relationship

1) you love her.

2) you just recovered from a messy relationship and she somehow found a way to break through the barriers you must have set round your heart which means she's prolly special or has something in common with you.

B) Reasons why you should quit the realtionship

1) she doesnt accept her faults and sometimes you have to apologise even when she's wrong..........................she's proud!!

2) she keeps late night, go to concerts at 12am with friends who according to you aren't "presentable"....................she's a slay queen and prolly a wild rebellious one too!!.

3) she puts her friends first before you notwithstanding the fact that you guys who are supposedly in a relationship havent seen in a long while...........................she's insensitive and a member of the "hoes before niggas" gang!!

4) she keeps secrets and claim to "forget to tell you"......................she's not to be trusted!!.

5) she keeps and move with friend who arent "presentable" and by presentable i assume you mean they dress indecently.......................theres a 65% chance her friends are runz girls and an 85% chance she herself is a coded runz girl!!!.

OP, i'm asking you, should you quit the relationship?

yes or no?
u made my day.... thank u n God bless u......

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? by Harrysid(m): 11:03pm On Dec 10, 2018
Sorry, but I think you're mad for still staying in that toxic relationship. you want us to advice you, brother read what you posted and advice yourself and if you can't then you no get sense.
clues are everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? by lanruma001: 11:04pm On Dec 10, 2018
Just chop your own and move on, she gat plenty side runs
Re: Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? by chris31(m): 11:05pm On Dec 10, 2018
With all these facts u still need advice
Okay go marry her na
Abeg calm down joor look around ur environment u go find a well trained girl that's ready to settle down & fall in love with
If u no marry beta girl bros na wetin u gain?

2 Likes

Re: Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? by Xisnin(m): 11:05pm On Dec 10, 2018
@OP, you are too possessive.
I know a lot of responders calling her names for no reason and encouraging you to quit, but those advice won't do you
any good in your next relationship if you don't address the root cause.
Your first mistake was not setting a boundary of your dos and don'ts.
Do you want a party girl or not?
You refused to state your position but you secretly became CIA monitoring her every move.
That is very wrong.
If you have to know everything she does and everywhere she goes to get a peace of mind, you are not compatible.
Move on and find your type.
Re: Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? by rapid101(m): 11:06pm On Dec 10, 2018
samysmoothfresh:
From your write up, here are

A) Reasons why you should not quit the relationship

1) you love her.

2) you just recovered from a messy relationship and she somehow found a way to break through the barriers you must have set round your heart which means she's prolly special or has something in common with you.

B) Reasons why you should quit the realtionship

1) she doesnt accept her faults and sometimes you have to apologise even when she's wrong..........................she's proud!!

2) she keeps late night, go to concerts at 12am with friends who according to you aren't "presentable"....................she's a slay queen and prolly a wild rebellious one too!!.

3) she puts her friends first before you notwithstanding the fact that you guys who are supposedly in a relationship havent seen in a long while...........................she's insensitive and a member of the "hoes before niggas" gang!!

4) she keeps secrets and claim to "forget to tell you"......................she's not to be trusted!!.

5) she keeps and move with friend who arent "presentable" and by presentable i assume you mean they dress indecently.......................theres a 65% chance her friends are runz girls and an 85% chance she herself is a coded runz girl!!!.

OP, i'm asking you, should you quit the relationship?

yes or no?
i
1 bottle of cold beer for u

1 Like

Re: Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? by Adetomiwa96(f): 11:06pm On Dec 10, 2018
....nice
Re: Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? by Ubdavis(m): 11:07pm On Dec 10, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Just sit her down and let her see reasons. Advice her on moderation

U can not teach and old dog new tricks....
Re: Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? by Sammymyte(m): 11:07pm On Dec 10, 2018
I dated my ex for 5 years, just for her tell me not to involve her in my plans yet that i should go and look for money and settle down....

I quietly blocking her in every way i had to..... Today i am a very Happy man with a more reasonable lady....
Guys pls smart up....

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. / 34-Year-Old Married Zimbabwean Soldier Impregnated By 24-Year-Old Neighbour (Pic / FRSC Officer And Fiancee's Pre-wedding Photos Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.