Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,876 members, 7,806,518 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

My Husband Donated His S.p.e.r.m For IVF Without My Consent -wife Cries Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Donated His S.p.e.r.m For IVF Without My Consent -wife Cries Out (527 Views)

Police Man Set Record As First Man To Get His S-tape With Girlfriend Leaks 2019 / My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise / 'I dont Deserve You-Lady Celebrates Her Husband Who Donated His Liver To Her(pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Donated His S.p.e.r.m For IVF Without My Consent -wife Cries Out by omeremio: 7:59pm On Dec 10, 2018
A Nigerian lady has cried out, just after her husband donated his sperm for IVF without her consent

to his best friend who has been married for 3 years without a child.

According to the Nigerian lady, her husband who
donated his sperm for IVF without her consent was given One(1)million Naira, and she only got to know about it after it went sour. Read her post below;..........

https://www.worldgistentertainment.com/2018/12/my-husband-donated-his-sperm-for-ivf.html

Re: My Husband Donated His S.p.e.r.m For IVF Without My Consent -wife Cries Out by babyfaceafrica: 8:14pm On Dec 10, 2018
fake news
Re: My Husband Donated His S.p.e.r.m For IVF Without My Consent -wife Cries Out by ClitoPen: 1:40am On Dec 11, 2018
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Your Ex-girlfriend Back After Breakup / I Like Lesbians/lesbianism Buh Detest Their Male Counterpart / Love Letter To My Future Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.