Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,020 members, 7,806,997 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test - Jobs/Vacancies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test (67273 Views)

Sterling Bank Management Trainee Test Invite / Wapic Insurance Graduate Trainee Test Invite / Diamond Bank Graudate Trainee Test Invite. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by emischim321: 9:30am On Jan 31, 2019
Did you get the invite today?
Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by Hardefunke: 12:23pm On Jan 31, 2019
please i got the mail for assessment. i need the workforce material also...kindly help a sister.
my email address is adesetedorcas@gmail.com
Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by Tgalbabe: 4:18pm On Jan 31, 2019
Please this workforce asking about test date and location. Pls is this another test or a next stage of the previous tests? What the previous we did?
Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by Cutiedamsel(f): 8:49am On Feb 01, 2019
Tgalbabe:
Please this workforce asking about test date and location. Pls is this another test or a next stage of the previous tests? What the previous we did?
It's another test, a proper one. I believe the first was just to reduce the number of people they'll be considering. Moreover,anyone could have taken the online test in place of the candidate but whenthe CBT is taken at a specific location it's quite difficult for that to happen.
Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by Tgalbabe: 9:26am On Feb 01, 2019
Cutiedamsel:
It's another test, a proper one. I believe the first was just to reduce the number of people they'll be considering. Moreover,anyone could have taken the online test in place of the candidate but whenthe CBT is taken at a specific location it's quite difficult for that to happen.
Okay thanks, are dey still sending msgs because some of us haven't received any yet. All well and good hope is lost, wishing you all dat received the sms best of luck.
Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by chiiii(f): 9:37am On Feb 01, 2019
so, not everyone that wrote the online test was invited for the cbt?? pls who hasn't been invited yet?
Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by JUHABACH: 11:31am On Feb 01, 2019
Hardefunke:
please i got the mail for assessment. i need the workforce material also...kindly help a sister.
my email address is adesetedorcas@gmail.com
just study dragnet and GMAT past questions. I wrote their Ecobank test last week. it seems that's where they get their questions from.
Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by Ricky4life: 11:42am On Feb 01, 2019
chiiii:
so, not everyone that wrote the online test was invited for the cbt?? pls who hasn't been invited yet?
Yet to see any mail. Hopeful though
Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by Onyinye95: 6:04pm On Feb 01, 2019
Hi. Has anybody received the formal assessment invite yet?
Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by JUHABACH: 6:14pm On Feb 01, 2019
Onyinye95:
i haven't received it yet
Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by calmnquiet(m): 9:06pm On Feb 01, 2019
Onyinye95:

I have
Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by chiiii(f): 9:39pm On Feb 01, 2019
calmnquiet:

I have
can we see a sample pls....
Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by Onyinye95: 10:29pm On Feb 01, 2019
For Monday too?
Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by emischim321: 10:36pm On Feb 01, 2019
Did anyone still receive the email today?
Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by Wise1one: 11:11pm On Feb 01, 2019
Florybis:
Got an invite
Please any one with past questions should help forward to bisolaflorence@gmail.com

which day is your exam dear
Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by ogunsmichael: 1:22am On Feb 02, 2019
Florybis:
Got an invite
Please any one with past questions should help forward to bisolaflorence@gmail.com

Check your mail
Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by Nobody: 7:07am On Feb 02, 2019
Please anyone with workforce material should please send me a copy ayodayo1@gmail.com. Help a bro
Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by chiiii(f): 7:48am On Feb 02, 2019
anyone for Ph?
Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by horlumightyy(m): 8:05am On Feb 02, 2019
Pls did anyonw fill the form from workforce and still hasn't gotten the CBT invite?
Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by chiiii(f): 9:13am On Feb 02, 2019
horlumightyy:
Pls did anyonw fill the form from workforce and still hasn't gotten the CBT invite?
me
Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by Onyinye95: 9:41am On Feb 02, 2019
horlumightyy:
it was sent around past 9 yesterday. So you can check later in the day
Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by chiiii(f): 9:57am On Feb 02, 2019
Onyinye95:
it was sent around past 9 yesterday. So you can check later in the day
what state??
Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by IchBinBrait(m): 11:31am On Feb 02, 2019
Mine entered around 8.43pm yesterday. Anybody heading to Gbagada (Lagos) ??
Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by IchBinBrait(m): 11:42am On Feb 02, 2019
dayoola123:
Please anyone with workforce material should please send me a copy ayodayo1@gmail.com. Help a bro

I have sent the materials to you.

1 Like

Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by Chinedudavis101: 1:00pm On Feb 02, 2019
Pls indicate if u didn't use Lagos as ur location and got the test location invite....
Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by horlumightyy(m): 1:59pm On Feb 02, 2019
I just got a mail from workforce like 10mins ago, instead of CBT, its another online test for me.
Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by sharedexperienc: 2:13pm On Feb 02, 2019
Anyone writing by 8am on Monday?
Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by lastdonib: 3:35pm On Feb 02, 2019
IchBinBrait:

brother, please can you help me with the materials too, this is my email address

Affelayibrahim15@gmail.com

thanks im advance

1 Like

Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by horlumightyy(m): 4:34pm On Feb 02, 2019
IchBinBrait:

Pls kindly send the materials to me. My mail is foluyus@gmail.com. Thankyou in anticipation
Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by RidwanAS: 4:53pm On Feb 02, 2019
They requested us to confirm availability for the assessment by selecting one of three dates which in the actual sense they provided options for only two dates (4th or 5th Feb). Then I chose 5th, now they are asking me to come on 6th. This is just an "attack" on my plans. And they promised never to reschedule anyone ! This is serious !
Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by aynelson(m): 5:07pm On Feb 02, 2019
IchBinBrait:

Please send the materials to me Muonagoluifechukwu@yahoo.com

I am writing on Monday
Re: Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test by chiiii(f): 5:45pm On Feb 02, 2019
mine is online too..... any tips guys

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (24) (Reply)

2016 Sterling Bank Entry-Level Recruitment / Differences Between Tradesmen And Non Tradesmen As Regards To Nigeria Army / Nigerian Abandons N24 Million A Year Job, Relocates To U.K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.