Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,357 members, 7,808,241 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

Scam Alert: Nairalander Atomitec - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Scam Alert: Nairalander Atomitec (787 Views)

Scam Alert: Don Williams Oseni Is A Broke Scammer / Adsense Seller SCAM ALERT!! Ewurum Ifeanyi Samuel / *******scam Alert***** Don William Is A Scammer **** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scam Alert: Nairalander Atomitec by sawdi: 9:04pm On Dec 10, 2018
Please I want to report this Nairalander that goes by the monicker Atomitec.

I contacted him for an Instagram account. After bargaining, I sent him #2500 for the account. He promised he was going to handover the account after payment. He sent the login details, I used it and Instagram sent a code to his mail which I needed to input to be able to access the account. He sent me a code, I typed it in and got a prompt that said incorrect code.

I sent him a screenshot of the incorrect code, called him and he said I should give him my mail so he will just add my email from his end, so I'll be the one to receive the code.

I sent him the mail. Since morning, he has been giving me one excuse or the other. If it's not network signal, it's work. I kept my cool, giving him the benefit of doubt.

Meanwhile another nairalander with the monicker Adebaba1 advertised a Facebook group for sale, I contacted him today, paid and got access to the facebook group within a short time today.

Atomitec like I already told you, if I don't get access to the account or a refund I'll be escalating this, posting all your details online, and not just on nairaland alone.

You'll tell me if you want to tarnish your image because of #2500.
Re: Scam Alert: Nairalander Atomitec by Yuceeluv(f): 9:12pm On Dec 10, 2018
I have an 8year old Facebook account with over 3000friends for sale shaa...if you or anyone you know is interested.
Re: Scam Alert: Nairalander Atomitec by sawdi: 9:15pm On Dec 10, 2018
Let me start by uploading our chat

Re: Scam Alert: Nairalander Atomitec by sawdi: 9:18pm On Dec 10, 2018
He insisted I pay b4 he gave me access.

Re: Scam Alert: Nairalander Atomitec by sawdi: 9:20pm On Dec 10, 2018
He sent me the login details.

I was asked for a code. He sent it and it wasn't correct.

Re: Scam Alert: Nairalander Atomitec by abdulazeez1002(m): 9:22pm On Dec 10, 2018
No worry, we must tarnish his image
Re: Scam Alert: Nairalander Atomitec by sawdi: 9:22pm On Dec 10, 2018
And he started giving excuse.

First he said work then blamed network signal.

Re: Scam Alert: Nairalander Atomitec by sawdi: 9:29pm On Dec 10, 2018
My evidence of payment.

SMS and email alert.

Re: Scam Alert: Nairalander Atomitec by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 10, 2018
Nawa
Re: Scam Alert: Nairalander Atomitec by sawdi: 9:34pm On Dec 10, 2018
His profile on nairaland.

It's people like this guy that discourage one from doing business in this forum. I'm always weary when buying something from someone online.

I've been fortunate enough to transact with nairalanders who were true to their words.

But this guy, I won't call you a scam yet. You still have time to prove me wrong otherwise I'm posting all your information online!

Re: Scam Alert: Nairalander Atomitec by sawdi: 9:36pm On Dec 10, 2018
CooperJay:
Nawa

I don chill for the guy since morning. Give am benefit of doubt but everything get limit.
Re: Scam Alert: Nairalander Atomitec by IamHeWrites: 9:49pm On Dec 10, 2018
I have a 6 year old Facebook account for sale
Re: Scam Alert: Nairalander Atomitec by netsurfer01(m): 10:24pm On Dec 10, 2018
IamHeWrites:
I have a 6 year old Facebook account for sale

Oga.. Let him rest from the one he's complaining of na grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Scam Alert: Nairalander Atomitec by EmperorGeezy: 2:53pm On Dec 11, 2018
Yuceeluv:
I have an 8year old Facebook account with over 3000friends for sale shaa...if you or anyone you know is interested.
Drop your contact.. I'm interested
Re: Scam Alert: Nairalander Atomitec by Yuceeluv(f): 7:27pm On Dec 11, 2018
Okay send me an email.

EmperorGeezy:

Drop your contact.. I'm interested

(1) (Reply)

Download Yoast Pro For Free / Learn How To Design A Pro Website Without Coding / In Need Of 3k Followers Instagram Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.