Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

Obituary Of A Nigerian Couple Who Died On The Same Day - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Obituary Of A Nigerian Couple Who Died On The Same Day (35720 Views)

Obituary Of David Sunday Imoh, The Sound Engineer Killed In Lekki (Photo) / Obituary Of Father, Son & Daughter, To Be Buried Same Day In Abia (Photo) / Couple Who Died In Abule Ado Explosion In Lagos Buried Amidst Tears(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obituary Of A Nigerian Couple Who Died On The Same Day by ednut1(m): 10:37pm On Dec 10, 2018
Mizwisdom:

The plan was tampered with, man was supposed to be immortal on earth but he sinned. Sin causes death, even in nature. Means all things nature must die including your body, thankfully, the soul is spirit and doesn't die.

what sin animals and plants commit
Re: Obituary Of A Nigerian Couple Who Died On The Same Day by Mizwisdom(f): 10:38pm On Dec 10, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Sin you say? What did Jesus came to the world to do then?

Why can't the Almighty be a loving father forgive us our sins and cast death into the "bottomless pit"

Good question. It was God who made sin to cause death. He told them in the garden of eden that it was the consequence of disobedience. It can't be withdrawn cause His word must be established. But He had another plan, Jesus redeemed humanity, He released the spirit to inherit eternal life. We are immortal but not in bodily form rather in spirit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obituary Of A Nigerian Couple Who Died On The Same Day by Mizwisdom(f): 10:41pm On Dec 10, 2018
ednut1:
what sin animals and plants commit

All of nature is condemned to die cause the body was made from nature. Are you a Christian?
Re: Obituary Of A Nigerian Couple Who Died On The Same Day by 3rdavefarms(m): 10:48pm On Dec 10, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Sometimes I ask myself, why did the Almighty allow us into this world when he knows that we'll surely die....

I really can't feel at home in this world anymore.

Rest peacefully Mr. and Mrs. Nwakorie. (61-41)

ANOTHER NANWAIKPE SPOTTED
Re: Obituary Of A Nigerian Couple Who Died On The Same Day by YoungLionken(m): 10:49pm On Dec 10, 2018
ednut1:
did God write the bible Did God compile the bible Did he edit the bible No. So we cannot be certain
Pls if you are an atheist, lemme know so as to know how to follow you up on this specially
Re: Obituary Of A Nigerian Couple Who Died On The Same Day by felinko(m): 10:50pm On Dec 10, 2018
May there soul rest in peace
Re: Obituary Of A Nigerian Couple Who Died On The Same Day by JasonScoolari: 10:52pm On Dec 10, 2018
Mizwisdom:

Good question. It was God who made sin to cause death. He told them in the garden of eden that it was the consequence of disobedience. It can't be withdrawn cause His word must be established. But He had another plan, Jesus redeemed humanity, He released the spirit to inherit eternal life. We are immortal but not in bodily form rather in spirit.
@emboldened, so God made sin and use death as a punishment to all defaulters? Wow, what a "loving father"
Re: Obituary Of A Nigerian Couple Who Died On The Same Day by JasonScoolari: 10:59pm On Dec 10, 2018
3rdavefarms:

ANOTHER NANWAIKPE SPOTTED
I am me, I am Jason. NwaAmaikpe is my friend here.

Get that straight Bro.

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of A Nigerian Couple Who Died On The Same Day by Odkosh: 11:04pm On Dec 10, 2018
I no understand why this thing is common in igboland.
Re: Obituary Of A Nigerian Couple Who Died On The Same Day by Mizwisdom(f): 11:11pm On Dec 10, 2018
JasonScoolari:
@emboldened, so God made sin and use death as a punishment to all defaulters? Wow, what a "loving father"

Atheist?
Re: Obituary Of A Nigerian Couple Who Died On The Same Day by JasonScoolari: 11:13pm On Dec 10, 2018
Mizwisdom:

Atheist?
No, why do you ask?
Re: Obituary Of A Nigerian Couple Who Died On The Same Day by herich(m): 11:14pm On Dec 10, 2018
God created human to fail, you guys/human should stop taking responsibilities of their failure.
Re: Obituary Of A Nigerian Couple Who Died On The Same Day by Joyboy1(m): 11:55pm On Dec 10, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Sometimes I ask myself, why did the Almighty allow us into this world when he knows that we'll surely die....

Earth has NEVER been Man's home
Re: Obituary Of A Nigerian Couple Who Died On The Same Day by hightempo(m): 12:56am On Dec 11, 2018
JasonScoolari:

He is a perfect God doing perfect things. Life is an opportunity, you either make most of it or less of it, that decision is what we know as free will. You had better feel @ home and make most of your life time

2 Likes

Re: Obituary Of A Nigerian Couple Who Died On The Same Day by Samnavy: 3:39am On Dec 11, 2018
RIP
Re: Obituary Of A Nigerian Couple Who Died On The Same Day by 0taPiaPia(m): 5:15am On Dec 11, 2018
herich:
God created human to fail, you guys/human should stop taking responsibilities of their failure.

Please can you shade more light on the above comment. It looks diverse.
Re: Obituary Of A Nigerian Couple Who Died On The Same Day by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 11, 2018
Ezinaulo Nwaokorie dibe na nnukwu ihe meelu anyi

Igwe niile ga-eje n'uzu.

Ka mkpuruobi maazi na oriaku Nwaokorie zuo ike na ndokwa.Amen
Re: Obituary Of A Nigerian Couple Who Died On The Same Day by 3rdavefarms(m): 9:01am On Dec 11, 2018
JasonScoolari:
I am me, I am Jason. NwaAmaikpe is my friend here.

Get that straight Bro.

I will never believe this is not NwaAmAimkpe
Re: Obituary Of A Nigerian Couple Who Died On The Same Day by factwriter(m): 9:03am On Dec 11, 2018
tete7000:

Our parents brought us into this world, God simply let them have their way. If they refuse to copulate, nothing God can do about it. So a lot lie in the hand of man. Many decisions he took, he didn't even confer with God, so how can we then hold God accountable for all that happen?
May the souls of the deceased rest in peace.

...and who brought our parents into this world

Until mankind is able to solve the "chicken and egg" evolution riddle, some things are best left investigated.
Re: Obituary Of A Nigerian Couple Who Died On The Same Day by herich(m): 9:09am On Dec 11, 2018
0taPiaPia:

Please can you shade more light on the above comment. It looks diverse.

A God, according to the bible, who is the beginning and the end, who knows the future, is expected/ought to know that some day, human will eat the forbidden fruits.
Re: Obituary Of A Nigerian Couple Who Died On The Same Day by idesylvester(m): 9:10am On Dec 11, 2018
Sin caused it, human introduced DEATH!!!
JasonScoolari:

Re: Obituary Of A Nigerian Couple Who Died On The Same Day by JasonScoolari: 9:14am On Dec 11, 2018
idesylvester:
Sin caused it, human introduced DEATH!!!
What did Jesus come to do then?

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of A Nigerian Couple Who Died On The Same Day by idesylvester(m): 9:56am On Dec 11, 2018
He came to take away the curse placed on man, he brought unity between man and God(that's why he said "i can no longer call you slave but friend) also the Bible said (Christ came as the mediator between man and God, 1 Timothy 2:5).. He said i didn't come to bring peace but war... So, instead of one Moses helping us to communicate to God everyone can do it for himself... unfortunately our so called men of God want to be like Moses of those days... Christ didn't come to do away with the physical but the spiritual death
JasonScoolari:
What did Jesus come to do then?
Re: Obituary Of A Nigerian Couple Who Died On The Same Day by Somalino: 10:28am On Dec 11, 2018
I know the family. I was in the same faculty with two of their daughters in Ebonyi State University Abakailki.
May God give the family the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Obituary Of A Nigerian Couple Who Died On The Same Day by tete7000(m): 10:40am On Dec 11, 2018
factwriter:

...and who brought our parents into this world

Until mankind is able to solve the "chicken and egg" evolution riddle, some things are best left investigated.

I leave that question for you to answer. I am not interested. What interests each one of us is allowed to be different.
Re: Obituary Of A Nigerian Couple Who Died On The Same Day by Adewale1603(m): 11:10am On Dec 11, 2018
ednut1:
does it mk sense to live forever
you probably never heard of immortals, monks, elves, they live longer lives, or don't die. Some plants too are immortals, They never die, for example the hydra
Re: Obituary Of A Nigerian Couple Who Died On The Same Day by baajetu(m): 12:22pm On Dec 11, 2018
Read from the Quran, all answers are there.
JasonScoolari:

Re: Obituary Of A Nigerian Couple Who Died On The Same Day by Casemiro(m): 4:32pm On Dec 13, 2018
> it is well

rip to them

choi shocked big momas garden
Natural home remedies

(1) (2) (Reply)

Couple Who Died The Same Day In Accident Buried Same Day Amidst Tears (Pics) / Fat Lady Barred From Wedding Train By Her Friend / From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.