Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

I Pray For Him;take Care Of Him;what Else Am I Supposed To Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Pray For Him;take Care Of Him;what Else Am I Supposed To Do? (489 Views)

Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo / am i supposed to be scared of her or its normal among ladies?.. advice pls / My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Pray For Him;take Care Of Him;what Else Am I Supposed To Do? by Beke2020: 9:59pm On Dec 10, 2018
Good afternoon ma,

I just discovered something today and I have been crying ever since. I got a house help about eight months ago because I could not cope with the house chores when my third child was born. My husband was not ready to help me and I was at the point of breaking down.

In short,I actually broke down a few times before I finally made up my mind to get help. So,I got a woman’s daughter that lives not far from us….she is 18 years old. She was awaiting her JAMB results to come and so she decided to work as a house help while she was waiting to get admission to school.

This girl has been a huge blessing to me until recently. She works and helps clean everywhere clean. About two weeks ago,while in the kitchen with her,she said that she had a dream where my husband came and raped her. I was quite disturbed at this. So,I asked her if he has ever done anything s*xual with her. She said no. I tried to comfort her telling her that my husband will never do such a thing. I mean,my husband is a very godly man.

So,you can imagine my surprise this morning,my husband went out with her to go and get some groceries for the house from the supermarket. While at home,I do not know what pushed me but I went to this girl’s room and ......more

https://livelystones.com.ng/i-pray-for-himtake-care-of-himwhat-else-am-i-supposed-to-do/

Re: I Pray For Him;take Care Of Him;what Else Am I Supposed To Do? by Beke2020: 9:54am On Dec 11, 2018
Hmnnnn life!

(1) (Reply)

Tragedy As Groomsman Man During Wedding / I Can't Believe I Had A Crush and flirted with A Fat Dude / Remain sincere in whatever you do in life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.