Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

Buhari Appoints Aisha As Member Of Committee For Elimination Of Drug Abuse - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Aisha As Member Of Committee For Elimination Of Drug Abuse (25462 Views)

Tinubu Approves Inauguration Of Committee On New Minimum Wage / Emefiele: Governors Appoint Soludo As Chairman Of Committee To Engage CBN / Buhari Calls For Elimination Of Nuclear Weapons Worldwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints Aisha As Member Of Committee For Elimination Of Drug Abuse by biosilicon: 10:42pm On Dec 10, 2018
Billionaire09:

They want to shut her up with this corrupt appointment.

Impostor administration. Impostor zoo called Nigeria.

Aisha will accept this bribery appointment due to intimidation from Fulani terrorist in charge of the Nigeria the zoo, to start talking nonsense to diverting attention from the mean issues of Biafra demands for date for referendum.

GBAM!! Anytime they try to muscle her out in the scheme of things she threatens to sing
Re: Buhari Appoints Aisha As Member Of Committee For Elimination Of Drug Abuse by docadams: 10:44pm On Dec 10, 2018
Good
Re: Buhari Appoints Aisha As Member Of Committee For Elimination Of Drug Abuse by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 10, 2018
And how much is allocated to this new sudden Committee on the eve of election grin grin shocked

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Aisha As Member Of Committee For Elimination Of Drug Abuse by Patrioticman007(m): 10:56pm On Dec 10, 2018
modaink333:
How can a president give such appointment to his wife..? Such appointment is not for the likes of a presidents wife.
This is apparently coming from the cabal to silence her outcry .
Something is fishy.. ..jubril is in aso rock

Why all these hypocrisy by you ?.
PMB supports his wife wahala
PMB keeps silence wahala
PMB talks wahala
What do you wailers wants ?.
Re: Buhari Appoints Aisha As Member Of Committee For Elimination Of Drug Abuse by Sarah20A(f): 10:57pm On Dec 10, 2018
I thought she belongs in the kitchen and the oza room undecided

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Aisha As Member Of Committee For Elimination Of Drug Abuse by computerglobal(m): 11:00pm On Dec 10, 2018
Sarah20A:

Re: Buhari Appoints Aisha As Member Of Committee For Elimination Of Drug Abuse by YoungLionken(m): 11:00pm On Dec 10, 2018
Nothing serious comes out of the Buhari's govt.
A president that visits the cartoon page(usually at the back of the whole newspaper), just to laugh, before checking other(serious) pages, what do you expect before?
Mr Jubril, your days are numbered. No wonder boko boiz are now even more stronger, because their very own is the president of Nigeria.
For your info, most of the boko fighters are not from Nigeria,but Niger, Congo and majorly Sudan.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Aisha As Member Of Committee For Elimination Of Drug Abuse by YoungLionken(m): 11:01pm On Dec 10, 2018
Sarah20A:
PMB is sick!.
Re: Buhari Appoints Aisha As Member Of Committee For Elimination Of Drug Abuse by Lomprico2: 11:04pm On Dec 10, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
nice decision

Bribe!
Re: Buhari Appoints Aisha As Member Of Committee For Elimination Of Drug Abuse by nickxtra(m): 11:06pm On Dec 10, 2018
LibertyRep:
Will Aisha accept this appointment apparently from the two-man cabal? Time will tell.
May be the cabals thinks she always high on drugs making to talk "anyhow"
Re: Buhari Appoints Aisha As Member Of Committee For Elimination Of Drug Abuse by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 10, 2018
It should be Jubril appoints Late Buhawis wife as ......
Re: Buhari Appoints Aisha As Member Of Committee For Elimination Of Drug Abuse by pieces18: 11:09pm On Dec 10, 2018
what a shameful way to quiet a wife, never give a damn about how Nigerians will feel an react.
Re: Buhari Appoints Aisha As Member Of Committee For Elimination Of Drug Abuse by knightsTempler: 11:10pm On Dec 10, 2018
modaink333:
How can a president give such appointment to his wife..? Such appointment is not for the likes of a presidents wife.
This is apparently coming from the cabal to silence her outcry .
Something is fishy.. ..jubril is in aso rock

Sharp guy! 3 gbosa for you.

Something isn’t adding up.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Aisha As Member Of Committee For Elimination Of Drug Abuse by Jahwinaboy(m): 11:14pm On Dec 10, 2018
Can Aisha be my side woman? In absence of Buhari, let me step in
Re: Buhari Appoints Aisha As Member Of Committee For Elimination Of Drug Abuse by genternity(m): 11:18pm On Dec 10, 2018
notoriousbabe:
In all these suffering, I cannot come and marry a poor man, If you are not RICH forget it, look for your fellow poorians
olosho wil ar going to use ur breast for the moni
Re: Buhari Appoints Aisha As Member Of Committee For Elimination Of Drug Abuse by Ubdavis(m): 11:22pm On Dec 10, 2018
tete7000:
Aisha don dey get position, against promised made by Buhari in 2015...Mr integrity why now?

I was about to come to that. U knw if u give a frustrated pig food, ....... Pls fill the blank space
Re: Buhari Appoints Aisha As Member Of Committee For Elimination Of Drug Abuse by agabaI23(m): 11:25pm On Dec 10, 2018
This is unlike Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Aisha As Member Of Committee For Elimination Of Drug Abuse by AndLeo(m): 11:33pm On Dec 10, 2018
Jubril trying to compensate Aisha so that she will not disclose his secret.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Aisha As Member Of Committee For Elimination Of Drug Abuse by GMbuharii: 11:47pm On Dec 10, 2018
Thread is just yet 2 pages....imagine if it was Gej appoints Pej,aaaaaaaaaahh!!!!! Coneheads would have gone beserk and by now thread would have been about 10 pages..
Zombies hypocrites,thunder faya all of una

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Aisha As Member Of Committee For Elimination Of Drug Abuse by ACHILLES45: 11:50pm On Dec 10, 2018
this woman will earn my 100% respect if she declined this devilish offer. that way, she would write her name in gold in the historical good book forever.
the devils gift.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Aisha As Member Of Committee For Elimination Of Drug Abuse by IkennaDavid1(m): 12:03am On Dec 11, 2018
And she has been MUZZLED..
Re: Buhari Appoints Aisha As Member Of Committee For Elimination Of Drug Abuse by BlackPantherxXx: 12:04am On Dec 11, 2018
Baba wants to keep her more occupied and less interested in politics wink
Re: Buhari Appoints Aisha As Member Of Committee For Elimination Of Drug Abuse by Yankee101: 12:14am On Dec 11, 2018
Last minute appointments
Re: Buhari Appoints Aisha As Member Of Committee For Elimination Of Drug Abuse by terryflexy: 12:14am On Dec 11, 2018
It's just a simple way to keep her quiet....she should be wise...
Re: Buhari Appoints Aisha As Member Of Committee For Elimination Of Drug Abuse by Phred1717: 12:19am On Dec 11, 2018
Appointment to silient her from exposing Jubril in Aso rock. Your lies will only last for awhile
Re: Buhari Appoints Aisha As Member Of Committee For Elimination Of Drug Abuse by OpinionCounts(m): 12:29am On Dec 11, 2018
I thought he said she only belongs to his kitchen, his sitting room and the other room? Now how will she effectively function in this her new position from the other room? abi does the president have drug users in his other room?
Re: Buhari Appoints Aisha As Member Of Committee For Elimination Of Drug Abuse by Modarun(m): 12:42am On Dec 11, 2018
am begining to suspect this Jubril story o. Its like the woman is crying foul cos the cabal is looting without her, so they prolly tossed her this bone to shut her mouth.
Re: Buhari Appoints Aisha As Member Of Committee For Elimination Of Drug Abuse by candelahria(f): 1:50am On Dec 11, 2018
I need no further proof that he is Jubril.I mean..c'mon...the same Buhari who said his wife's place is in the bedroom and kitchen?
Re: Buhari Appoints Aisha As Member Of Committee For Elimination Of Drug Abuse by alohman(m): 2:08am On Dec 11, 2018
I pity the poor widow ,Aisha is confused.
Re: Buhari Appoints Aisha As Member Of Committee For Elimination Of Drug Abuse by Ikpongiton: 3:34am On Dec 11, 2018
the late buhari would'nt have given her any appointment.this act has confirm that the man in aso rock is truly jibrin from sudan.
Re: Buhari Appoints Aisha As Member Of Committee For Elimination Of Drug Abuse by DadaStephen1(m): 3:35am On Dec 11, 2018
Her son Yusuf takes drugs. Good way to keep the boy in check.
Re: Buhari Appoints Aisha As Member Of Committee For Elimination Of Drug Abuse by Princedapace(m): 4:25am On Dec 11, 2018
notoriousbabe:
In all these suffering, I cannot come and marry a poor man, If you are not RICH forget it, look for your fellow poorians

Rich marry rich. Hope u are rich. If u are one of those many broke girls, pls shift

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Arrest Timi Frank - Buhari Media Says Over Presidential Election Tribunal / BREAKING: P&ID must forfeit all its assets to Nigeria, Court rules / Stella Oduah wins Anambra PDP Senatorial ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.