Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

USPS or FedEx - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / USPS or FedEx (1366 Views)

Contact Me For Yours USPS Labelling / I Shipped A Phone Through Usps And Dont Know How To Get It Since It Says It Arri / Let's Talk About Nipost, USPS , Other Courier Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

USPS or FedEx by Failtech: 10:11pm On Dec 10, 2018
My junior Brother schooling in USA wants to send me a phone and clothes, what's the best shipping agency to use. I've only used USPS to receive some documents and I was billed $100. Nairalanders I need your advice, if anyone has an Experience with this please help with the best way to ship items down here
Re: USPS or FedEx by ametu166(m): 10:51pm On Dec 10, 2018
Whatsapp
Re: USPS or FedEx by Failtech: 2:24am On Dec 11, 2018
ametu166:
Whatsapp
Let's talk here, I want to know which is best USPS, FedEx or any other thing
Re: USPS or FedEx by Failtech: 12:04pm On Dec 11, 2018
Hello
Re: USPS or FedEx by techprodigy(m): 12:46pm On Dec 11, 2018
Fedex.
USPS is a government owned courier service with limited technology resources while Fedex is a private courier agent with up to date techs. Tracking number update and progress is smooth and real time with Fedex unlike USPS.
However the safety of your parcel is 90% guaranteed with both agencies depends on the type of insurance service you opt for. Remember USPS delivery point in Nigeria is Our own messed up Post office o so be prepared for the worse Bro. Like extra custom charges, tracking number update gone blank, theft and switching of your parcel contents.
Re: USPS or FedEx by techprodigy(m): 12:47pm On Dec 11, 2018
Shipito.com
Shiptomydoor.com
Shippyme.com

Check those sha

1 Like

Re: USPS or FedEx by Failtech: 9:18pm On Dec 11, 2018
techprodigy:
Fedex.
USPS is a government owned courier service with limited technology resources while Fedex is a private courier agent with up to date techs. Tracking number update and progress is smooth and real time with Fedex unlike USPS.
However the safety of your parcel is 90% guaranteed with both agencies depends on the type of insurance service you opt for. Remember USPS delivery point in Nigeria is Our own messed up Post office o so be prepared for the worse Bro. Like extra custom charges, tracking number update gone blank, theft and switching of your parcel contents.
This country sef, I just hope the items can get to me with no stress or custom issues
Re: USPS or FedEx by Failtech: 9:22pm On Dec 11, 2018
techprodigy:
Shipito.com
Shiptomydoor.com
Shippyme.com

Check those sha
Are they really legit and I won't face any custom issues or parcel disappearance
Re: USPS or FedEx by dragnet: 10:27pm On Dec 11, 2018
techprodigy:
Shipito.com
Shiptomydoor.com
Shippyme.com

Check those sha
you didn't even recommend any of your reliable pickers? going through them would take away customs hassle.
Re: USPS or FedEx by techprodigy(m): 10:33pm On Dec 11, 2018
Failtech:

Are they really legit and I won't face any custom issues or parcel disappearance
shipito is a US courier coy and very legit
Re: USPS or FedEx by techprodigy(m): 10:39pm On Dec 11, 2018
dragnet:

you didn't even recommend any of your reliable pickers? going through them would take away customs hassle.
the recent shipping addresses saga has stir up bee-hive on NL so I am in no position to recommend biko.
Re: USPS or FedEx by dragnet: 10:45pm On Dec 11, 2018
techprodigy:
the recent shipping addresses saga has stir up bee-hive on NL so I am in no position to recommend biko.

I remembered just after I sent the post, before we start hearing stories and reading letters.
Re: USPS or FedEx by Failtech: 11:12pm On Dec 11, 2018
dragnet:

I remembered just after I sent the post, before we start hearing stories and reading letters.
Lol, which letter?
Re: USPS or FedEx by techprodigy(m): 11:14pm On Dec 11, 2018
dragnet:

Lol
Re: USPS or FedEx by dragnet: 11:37pm On Dec 11, 2018
Failtech:
Lol, which letter?
just pray there's none.
Re: USPS or FedEx by Failtech: 12:19am On Dec 12, 2018
dragnet:

just pray there's none.
Lol, back to the topic is FedEx better?
Re: USPS or FedEx by dragnet: 5:25am On Dec 12, 2018
Failtech:

Lol, back to the topic is FedEx better?

it's better you use any of those listed above, if you use the likes of fedex, ups, dhl etc, there's a higher percentage of running into customs once the package reaches Nigeria.
Re: USPS or FedEx by Failtech: 9:40am On Dec 12, 2018
dragnet:

it's better you use any of those listed above, if you use the likes of fedex, ups, dhl etc, there's a higher percentage of running into customs once the package reaches Nigeria.
Okay thanks, I'd try shipito.com
Re: USPS or FedEx by toluxa1(m): 7:20am On Dec 16, 2018
Failtech:
My junior Brother schooling in USA wants to send me a phone and clothes, what's the best shipping agency to use. I've only used USPS to receive some documents and I was billed $100. Nairalanders I need your advice, if anyone has an Experience with this please help with the best way to ship items down here

Contact me for your USA to Nig Shipping. We ship weekly from the US. 7 Days Delivery. The above listed will cost you far more. Plus hidden charges.
Re: USPS or FedEx by Failtech: 4:49pm On Dec 16, 2018
toluxa1:

Contact me for your USA to Nig Shipping. We ship weekly from the US. 7 Days Delivery. The above listed will cost you far more. Plus hidden charges.
Tell me your procedures, I need it asa0
Re: USPS or FedEx by toluxa1(m): 8:31pm On Dec 16, 2018
Failtech:

Tell me your procedures, I need it asa0

Call or Whatsapp me on 08086093460
In Summary, we ship every Friday and ETA to Lagos is 7 days. Can be picked up, delivered or waybilled to you anywhere.

(1) (Reply)

Sold -- Samsung S7 USA Used @ GIVEAWAY Price. 55k / Clean Thinkpad T460s 140k SOLD / Acer Aspire E5 Signature Edition | I5 7th Gen | 2gb Nvidia(940mx) - 160k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.