Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,815 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

Early maturing Okra Seeds Available - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Early maturing Okra Seeds Available (22907 Views)

My Dry Season Rice And Okra Farm (pics) / Polythene Bag And Hybrid Seeds Available / 35 Days Early Maturing Hybrid Cucumber Seeds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Early maturing Okra Seeds Available by austinomd(m): 10:15am On Nov 24, 2019
Good morning,

I needs some okro seeds, kindly reply my email or send me your phone number.

Thanks
Re: Early maturing Okra Seeds Available by Vicol555(m): 6:10pm On Nov 24, 2019
Please I need some okra seeds, call me on 07035558965 thanks.
Re: Early maturing Okra Seeds Available by TTGIL: 6:53pm On Nov 24, 2019
Okra is the fruit of the plant Abelmoschus esculentus also known as lady’s finger or gombo. Okra can be produced in both tropical or sub-tropical climates. The seed pods are green or red and can grow up to 18 cm long.

Okra is expected to become more mainstream, providing opportunities for exporters from developing countries.

Okra Global Market
In Europe, okra is not a main vegetable for which fierce production is common, they rely on significant import. This improves the position of exporters from developing countries.

Read more: http://exportfromnigeria.info/search/results?captcha_id=captcha_search&what_at_least_one=okra&who_only_made_by=0&display_as=0&search=Search#ixzz66AhQoJjs
Re: Early maturing Okra Seeds Available by TTGIL: 6:54pm On Nov 24, 2019
Okra is the fruit of the plant Abelmoschus esculentus also known as lady’s finger or gombo. Okra can be produced in both tropical or sub-tropical climates. The seed pods are green or red and can grow up to 18 cm long.

Okra is expected to become more mainstream, providing opportunities for exporters from developing countries.

Okra Global Market
In Europe, okra is not a main vegetable for which fierce production is common, they rely on significant import. This improves the position of exporters from developing countries.

Read more: http://exportfromnigeria.info/thread/2368/okra-export-europe#ixzz66AhqaDXv
Re: Early maturing Okra Seeds Available by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 25, 2019
My Okro started fruiting. They are just as tall as a coke bottle. Dwarfs.

Some planted and mulched with manure compost started fruiting the same time with ones planted on bare ground 2 weeks earlier.

This is nice.
Re: Early maturing Okra Seeds Available by my2chains(m): 10:20am On Nov 25, 2019
PietraK:

Some planted and mulched with manure compost started fruiting the same time with ones planted on bare ground 2 weeks earlier.

This is nice.

hmm thats nice,
please can we see the pictures of the dwarf okro you planted,

this will really encourage more people to plant okro this dry season
Re: Early maturing Okra Seeds Available by OluchiDelly: 12:07pm On Nov 25, 2019
PietraK:

This is nice.

Thank you "omaye" for the feedback.
In summary, from you feedback, it shows if someone plants same day, some with manure/fertilizer, and some without manure. The ones with manure will fruit 2 weeks before the ones without manure will start to fruit. With that margin, it shows that your land is not fertile.
That's why I wrote in my okro farming article up here that one should always endeavor to feed the okra plants early even before flowering
Re: Early maturing Okra Seeds Available by pheonixdld2(m): 6:01am On Nov 26, 2019
Please pictures will be good.
PietraK:

This is nice.
Re: Early maturing Okra Seeds Available by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 26, 2019
PietraK:

This is nice.
Well done sir, but pls can you tell us the variety you planted and how days it takes to start fruiting. Thanks
Re: Early maturing Okra Seeds Available by xaco(m): 3:23pm On Nov 30, 2019
My location is uyo, I need 250g,
Here is my phone number 07063529252, thanks
Re: Early maturing Okra Seeds Available by xaco(m): 4:16pm On Nov 30, 2019
I need 500g of the okro seed, please send your phone number so we can talk, my location is uyo, this is my phone number 07063529252, thanks.
I prefer the short fingers, I had already prepared a plot of land close to my house for the cultivation
Re: Early maturing Okra Seeds Available by bimbax: 7:47pm On Nov 30, 2019
Hi Oluchidelly.
I need these seeds ASAP.
Couldn't tracr your contact on the Thread.

Contact me on 07030311516
Re: Early maturing Okra Seeds Available by OluchiDelly: 3:54pm On Dec 01, 2019
Hmnn, its new day of the week, new week, new month. No be God!
Happy new month to all our people out there. Thank you all for your patronage. To my good people who couldnt get theirs for now, Pls do give me a reminder when the time I gave you is drawing nearer. I will be treating your order first. Thanks.
Re: Early maturing Okra Seeds Available by Nigerfine3: 5:13pm On Dec 01, 2019
How Much Will I buY For 1 Plot
Re: Early maturing Okra Seeds Available by OluchiDelly: 9:48pm On Dec 01, 2019
Nigerfine3:
How Much Will I buY For 1 Plot
Depending on your spacing and density, close to 350g should be ok. Just close eyes buy 500g, He who needs coconut water will surely buy full coconut, grin says the elders.
Re: Early maturing Okra Seeds Available by Nigerfine3: 1:11am On Dec 02, 2019
How much total cost for 500g to abeokuta.
Re: Early maturing Okra Seeds Available by OluchiDelly: 11:11am On Dec 02, 2019
Nigerfine3:
How much total cost for 500g to abeokuta.

I hope you do not need it urgently as we are short of supply for now.

Seed Is N3k per 500g. Waybill should be around 1k.
Re: Early maturing Okra Seeds Available by onye100: 3:46pm On Dec 02, 2019
OluchiDelly:

I hope you do not need it urgently as we are short of supply for now.

Seed Is N3k per 500g. Waybill should be around 1k.
I'm in need of it (500g) & based in Akwa ibom State.
When can I get it & how much is it for way bill to ikot Ekpene, thanks.
Re: Early maturing Okra Seeds Available by TwinklingStar(f): 4:20pm On Dec 03, 2019
OluchiDelly:

Depending on your spacing and density, close to 350g should be ok. Just close eyes buy 500g, He who needs coconut water will surely buy full coconut, grin says the elders.

Please what is the ideal spacing for this dwarf okra?
Re: Early maturing Okra Seeds Available by OluchiDelly: 9:54pm On Dec 03, 2019
TwinklingStar:

Please what is the ideal spacing for this dwarf okra?

Everything you need to know is on this thread, pls do go through my earlier posts here.
Re: Early maturing Okra Seeds Available by Treepower2000: 11:58pm On Dec 04, 2019
OluchiDelly:

Everything you need to know is on this thread, pls do go through my earlier posts here.
I need the okro please.
How many kg do I need to cover one hectare?
Re: Early maturing Okra Seeds Available by OluchiDelly: 12:30pm On Dec 05, 2019
With permission i post this pix sent to me by an excited customer who bought our seed few weeks ago. Just first harvest on a single plant, about 4 fruits(tho it appears 2 have been removed) and still many more flowers on top.

Compare and contrast his fruits and the one I posted on page 1 of this thread, you will see the similarities. no "hide n seek" inside

1 Like

Re: Early maturing Okra Seeds Available by austinomd(m): 2:56pm On Dec 05, 2019
This is really beautiful, I just don't know when you will have seeds in stock again, I'm worried since the land i cleared is growing back, i cleared all 2 and half plot all by myself because no money, i may have to plant on some part, but i will surely wait for your seeds, even if its half plot that is remaining by the time your seeds finally arrive i must buy.

OluchiDelly:
With permission i post this pix sent to me by an excited customer who bought our seed few weeks ago. Just first harvest on a single plant, about 4 fruits(tho it appears 2 have been removed) and still many more flowers on top.

Compare and contrast his fruits and the one I posted on page 1 of this thread, "no hide n seek"
Re: Early maturing Okra Seeds Available by OluchiDelly: 7:49pm On Dec 05, 2019
austinomd:
This is really beautiful, I just don't know when you will have seeds in stock again, I'm worried since the land i cleared is growing back, i cleared all 2 and half plot all by myself because no money, i may have to plant on some part, but i will surely wait for your seeds, even if its half plot that is remaining by the time your seeds finally arrive i must buy.

Noted sire.
It may surprise you that the owner of the farm did not have time to arrange for weeding, irrigation and fertilizer/manure till that stage as ealier planned. And despite the harsh weather, the fruits are still looking that cool n fresh.
Re: Early maturing Okra Seeds Available by sosowater: 8:45pm On Dec 05, 2019
OluchiDelly:

Noted sire.
It may surprise you that the owner of the farm did not have time to arrange for weeding, irrigation and fertilizer/manure till that stage as ealier planned. And despite the harsh weather, the fruits are still looking that cool n fresh.

Please is there no way we can get these seeds next week? Or you recommend other good ones.

Please
Re: Early maturing Okra Seeds Available by my2chains(m): 6:46am On Dec 06, 2019
OluchiDelly:

Noted sire.

okro can grow in harsh conditions,
the only issue that disturbs them are only pest,

but if you can really control those pest then you can grow okro all year round
Re: Early maturing Okra Seeds Available by OluchiDelly: 7:11am On Dec 06, 2019
my2chains:

okro can grow in harsh conditions,
the only issue that disturbs them are only pest,

but if you can really control those pest then you can grow okro all year round

How many varieties have u planted in dry season b4? Did i say okra can not grow in harsh weather?.
Different varieties, different level of drought(even flooding) resistance. Experience is the best teacher.
Re: Early maturing Okra Seeds Available by OluchiDelly: 11:05am On Dec 28, 2019
Compliments of the season.
We wish to let you know that the much anticipated okro seed is now available in limited quantity.

They have been subjected to QC check, they germinated well even in this harmattan. the pix below was taken yesterday night, we "dumped" the floats on 23rd they sprout on 26th. These are the floats that I removed from d surface. I have stopped advising people to be discarding the floats. Plant them in 4's or 5's, if more than 2 spring up, you can later thin.

Cc:
Vicol555
Pheonixdld2
Olakunleben16
Treepower2000
Sosowater
TwinklingStar
Xaco
Nigerfine3
Completey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Early maturing Okra Seeds Available by nikky2012(f): 4:58pm On Dec 29, 2019
I need okro seed in Lagos my number 08117259460 thanks
Re: Early maturing Okra Seeds Available by pheonixdld2(m): 6:40pm On Dec 30, 2019
Oga mi Dele, I called you now oooo to book my own deal on my own okro order as we agreed and that your number was call forwarding.
Please reach out or mention me biko.
Re: Early maturing Okra Seeds Available by OluchiDelly: 8:41pm On Dec 30, 2019
pheonixdld2:
Oga mi Dele, I called you now oooo to book my own deal on my own okro order as we agreed and that your number was call forwarding.
Please reach out or mention me biko.

Noted. Sorry, It's my current location. I didn't save ur number, would have called back. As from tomorrow morning my number wl be fully available. You can as well leave msg on my WhatsApp any time.
Re: Early maturing Okra Seeds Available by bry8ted(m): 2:00am On Jan 23, 2020
I need 250g. How do I reach you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fresh TME Cassava Spieces Stems Available In large & Small Quantity / 'Tomato Ebola' Destroys 40% Of Nigerian-Grown Tomatoes / How Many Rabbits Do You See?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.