Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,669 members, 7,801,934 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

Ladies Do Not Like You Being Too Nice And Polite. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Do Not Like You Being Too Nice And Polite. (661 Views)

Is It Polite To Secretly Call My Potential Father-In -Law? / She Broke Up With Her Boyfriend For Being Too Nice (Photo) / How Do I Break Up With Her In A Polite Manner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Do Not Like You Being Too Nice And Polite. by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 10, 2018
The first girlfriend I ever had, I was very nice & romantic in feelings. I thought it was the key, but I failed on that. I do beg her alot when she is offended, but I was wrong...Now, I am a "military" & better lover ooh..

So how do you treat a lady nicely and still be loved by her Treat a lady nicely but do not apologize when she is wrong. If she is wrong, tell her to her face without pity or begging; she may get angry, but she will love you more.....Ladies love manly love, they want you to be somehow rough, bold & unpredictable...They dislike you being too beggerly & nice... Doing so earns you the title of "Let's be good friends", you are very nice, you are indeed a brother..
Re: Ladies Do Not Like You Being Too Nice And Polite. by samysmoothfresh: 11:04pm On Dec 10, 2018
"lets be good friends......you are very nice.....you're indeed a brother" cheesy

some girls wicked sha!!

Re: Ladies Do Not Like You Being Too Nice And Polite. by leonard002(m): 11:21pm On Dec 10, 2018
lolz
Re: Ladies Do Not Like You Being Too Nice And Polite. by smoke9910(m): 1:12am On Dec 11, 2018
Being nice makes you look weak because you are willing to do anything to please. You become a sucker, a spineless one.

(1) (Reply)

This St Vincent Lady Hates Africans / Men And Sex!!.. / Can You Marry A Lady Who Does Not Wear Trouser?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.