Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,914 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

Bolaji Abdullahi: Why The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bolaji Abdullahi: Why The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari (41249 Views)

Kwara PDP Primary: Bolaji Abdullahi Speaks On Being ‘betrayed’ By Saraki / Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns From APC / Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns, Dumps APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bolaji Abdullahi: Why The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari by yrex01(m): 7:48am On Dec 11, 2018
Randy100:
Buhari failed us. Time to send him back to Daura.
yes, we'll send him back to daura coz he failed us for 3 years n vote those that v been failing us for d past 16 years. Coz we all mad !!!

1 Like

Re: Bolaji Abdullahi: Why The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari by Smooyis(m): 7:48am On Dec 11, 2018
odduduwa:
Yoruba will be the biggest losers should this news be true that is why the are the ones making the loudest noise on social media ....imagine if Jonathan had an impostor , Yoruba would have been jumping from tree to tree as though they are Mon....s

Pls stop generalizing. Not all Yorubas are zombies. Many of us are well informed and we know what is going on shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolaji Abdullahi: Why The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari by zeromeridian: 7:48am On Dec 11, 2018
ok okoo
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi: Why The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari by traihit: 7:48am On Dec 11, 2018
And the Jubril suspicion continues. Meanwhile, even without the Jubril issue, I don't think Buhari is such a messiah that Nigeria would have changed really much. It can only be said thar his administration does not flaunt the money they still right on our faces.
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi: Why The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari by efighter: 7:48am On Dec 11, 2018
Another idiot is about to be unfortunate in life.
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi: Why The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari by Softwares: 7:48am On Dec 11, 2018
Jubrin season
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi: Why The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari by Nobody: 7:49am On Dec 11, 2018
Foolish ex minister turn Useless errand Boy, Ordinary Gubernatorial primary he cannot win

Re: Bolaji Abdullahi: Why The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari by selfmadeboss: 7:50am On Dec 11, 2018
The only reason I will believe this is because of the way Aisha talks to him. No real wife of a presido will attack her real husband outside like her

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bolaji Abdullahi: Why The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari by discusant: 7:51am On Dec 11, 2018
Even Aisha Buhari has indirectly told us that it's no longer the Buhari we voted for that is now in charge of Nigeria.

If not for Tinubu who hopes that Buhari shall have over Nigeria to him, Buhari presidency is most likely to end on or before May 29, 2019.
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi: Why The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari by SEGLIZ: 7:51am On Dec 11, 2018
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi: Why The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari by uthlaw: 7:51am On Dec 11, 2018
yrex01:
yes, we'll send him back to daura coz he failed us for 3 years n vote those that v been failing us for d past 16 years. Coz we all mad !!!
I concur because u Don finish the matter.
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi: Why The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari by discusant: 7:54am On Dec 11, 2018
selfmadeboss:
The only reason I will believe this is because of the way Aisha talks to him. No real wife of a presido will attack her real husband outside like her

Never.
No true wife of a leader would come to the public to say that her husband is no longer the leader.

She indirectly said that her husband does not exist any more.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bolaji Abdullahi: Why The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari by 2016v2017: 7:54am On Dec 11, 2018
oneeast:
Nigeria don enter one chance.

They should chase that man out from Aso Rock
There's no Democracy in Nigeria today, Nigeria is being ruled by the Military.
Nigeria is under Military regime
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi: Why The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari by Racoon(m): 7:56am On Dec 11, 2018
“But the Buhari of today has been receiving corrupt people into his party who are hoping he will give them cover. Today, the position of the Northern Elders Forum has vindicated some of us who saw the wisdom in leaving the party (APC) to join the crusade to rescue Nigeria.”
Nothing new! Buhari have never changed for once.
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi: Why The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari by Babaj02: 7:56am On Dec 11, 2018
Is it that these adopted afonjas have mouth diarrhea, look at Okupe, look at FFK and the rest. Na waa ooo
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi: Why The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari by dannyoungstick(m): 7:57am On Dec 11, 2018
yrex01:
Only fools n drug addict can really bliv n said d president of a country is clone. Too much of Igbo n american film dey worry some people.
now you made me understand Fela's zombie song.
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi: Why The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari by igwefivestar(m): 7:58am On Dec 11, 2018
Ballotti:
Ok. . . . We are waiting for divine intervention, since the IMPOSTER is heavily guarded till he hands over to the Yoruba nation! cheesy

We are hoping a strong wind will blow away his CAP from his head while he is campaigning. grin
not possible I heard they used Chinese gum and gum the cap on his head.
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi: Why The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari by jonuel1(m): 7:59am On Dec 11, 2018
martineverest:
isn't Abdullahi a saraki yesman in Kwara state?

how did Nigerian youths became this Gullible to below this jubrin story?

gullible you say? who wont believe it?

when last did we have a Preaidential Media Chat?
whenblast has he addressed critical issues on live tv?
when last have you seen him in public functions in Nigeria or make an input on economic matters?

the reason(s) to believe the Jubril story are too strong
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi: Why The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari by NessaBoo(f): 8:01am On Dec 11, 2018
This one is still trying to gain relevance by fueling speculations just to avoid political oblivion, as a former APC spokesman, you can imaging the amount of hate spilled utterances he directed at PDP, why should anyone take someone lacking in firm principles serious.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bolaji Abdullahi: Why The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari by discusant: 8:02am On Dec 11, 2018
yrex01:

Intelligence is not sold in the market, sorry.

Politicians troop from APC to PDP and vice versa, as it suits their interest.

People thought that Buhari fights corruption and voted him.

Now that Buhari is not what people thought he was, your differentiating APC from PDP is unintelligent.

1 Like

Re: Bolaji Abdullahi: Why The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari by jonuel1(m): 8:02am On Dec 11, 2018
yrex01:
Only fools n drug addict can really bliv n said d president of a country is clone. Too much of Igbo n american film dey worry some people.

i think its a drug addict and a fool that will tell us our president is well and fine (mentally and psychologically) yet he cant address a Presidential Media Chat neither can he be spotted in a public function in the country

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolaji Abdullahi: Why The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari by 6digitscomrade: 8:03am On Dec 11, 2018
Ballotti:

Wetin you want me to tok na?
This JUBRIL matter na one in TIME!
It will go down in Nigeria’s history or fairytale books for sure. cheesy
yes it will go like...So many years ago somewhere in Africa a country accused their leaders of ruling them by proxy. Name the country and culprits..(100mrks).
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi: Why The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari by Lomprico2: 8:04am On Dec 11, 2018
TheGreenLand:
I'm happy about this story because it let us know the foolish, stupid and mad people among Nigerians and Nairalanders.
Very interesting!

Only sane , honest and hardworking Nigerians want the President back, not losers and thieves!

It was rumoured that yaradua was dead before it was confirmed to be true.

Rumours are true atimes and when it is, the pic u posted will now refer to those who chose not to believe despite all the signs.

Think about it.

1 Like

Re: Bolaji Abdullahi: Why The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari by emmaitive(m): 8:04am On Dec 11, 2018
Earthbound:
Enough of this madness!
bros let me give you a clue..the irokotree has fallen since 2017 and they are seatin on it i saw it my sef,now weda you believe or not that ur own.buh i urge you nt to join the millions of people being decein by this apc. you know kanu is right.but God will surely expose d truth one day and u will be surprise

1 Like

Re: Bolaji Abdullahi: Why The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari by emmasege: 8:04am On Dec 11, 2018
Bolaji dey craze. Until he tenders an unreserved apology to GEJ and PDP, I don't take him or his words seriously.
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi: Why The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 11, 2018
martineverest:
isn't Abdullahi a saraki yesman in Kwara state?

how did Nigerian youths became this Gullible to below this jubrin story?

Read the news. He wasn't alluding to any Jubril story.

1 Like

Re: Bolaji Abdullahi: Why The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari by festacman(m): 8:09am On Dec 11, 2018
If Buhari was the gatekeeper that allows members into the party, Saraki your greedy and corrupt boss would not have entered. The party is open to every Nigerian in line with right of freedom of associaton.

Bolaji Abdulahi is a floater in Kwara PDP. One small boy from London without NYSC was selected ahead of him as governorship candidate. After crying, Bolaji's new assignment is to say things about Buhari. Ok now!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari's Speech At The Launch Of "Change Begins With Me", Plus The Official Logo / Joe Igbokwe Takes Selfie With Peter Obi At An Event (Photos) / APC Wins 16, PDP Three In Kaduna LG Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.