Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,509 members, 7,808,863 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

Bolaji Abdullahi: Why The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bolaji Abdullahi: Why The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari (41256 Views)

Kwara PDP Primary: Bolaji Abdullahi Speaks On Being ‘betrayed’ By Saraki / Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns From APC / Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns, Dumps APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bolaji Abdullahi: Why The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari by semyman: 8:10am On Dec 11, 2018
The illiteracy rate in Nigeria is too high, figuratively speaking, they will take the meaning directly as primitive translators would
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi: Why The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari by jericco1(m): 8:10am On Dec 11, 2018
this is getting out of hand
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi: Why The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari by Gapsy101(m): 8:12am On Dec 11, 2018
No more share of money,lol.
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi: Why The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari by selfmadeboss: 8:15am On Dec 11, 2018
discusant:

Never.
No true wife of a leader would come to the public to say that her husband is no longer the leader.

She indirectly said that her husband does not exist any more.
For me, this is the only reason why I will believe it because it is so strange for a wish to be messing up someone she calls her husband publicly. I am not saying she should support evil but not the way she does it
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi: Why The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari by Ziggylady(f): 8:19am On Dec 11, 2018
TheGreenLand:
I'm happy about this story because it let us know the foolish, stupid and mad people among Nigerians and Nairalanders.
Very interesting!

Only sane , honest and hardworking Nigerians want the President back, not losers and thieves!

Your clowning around this forum has no part two,does Nairaland look like a circus to you?..

More and more voices from far and wide are asking questions and airing their concerns about the person in Aso-rock (political stake-holders inclusive)and drowning your weak incoherent rants while you and your ilks here are fooling yourselves that you are 'normal'

I suppose that is to be expected,afterall it is a known fact that mad people call sane folks 'crazy'.

2 Likes

Re: Bolaji Abdullahi: Why The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari by yrex01(m): 8:21am On Dec 11, 2018
dannyoungstick:
now you made me understand Fela's zombie song.
mumu as if he listen to music. By the way, who's he (fela) referring to in d music ? If can't tell me, just 4ukoff mi mention
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi: Why The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari by yrex01(m): 8:22am On Dec 11, 2018
discusant:

Intelligence is not sold in the market, sorry.

Politicians troop from APC to PDP and vice versa, as it suits their interest.

People thought that Buhari fights corruption and voted him.

Now that Buhari is not what people thought he was, your differentiating APC from PDP is unintelligent.
Mr intelligent !! Go get life !!
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi: Why The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari by Kingjames(m): 8:24am On Dec 11, 2018
I advice Jubril ..I mean Buhari should put Aisha in family way once more and let us know who he is from the baby

nonsense
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi: Why The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari by creserve: 8:24am On Dec 11, 2018
martineverest:
isn't Abdullahi a saraki yesman in Kwara state?

how did Nigerian youths became this Gullible to below this jubrin story?
Abdulahi is a Saraki yes man and he decamped from APC bcoz his Master decamped! If Saraki decide to go back to APC today, the poor guy doesn't have option than to lick his vomit!
He simply doesn't have a mind of his own and that is very unfortunate for someone of his standing!
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi: Why The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari by yrex01(m): 8:26am On Dec 11, 2018
jonuel1:

i think its a drug addict and a fool that will tell us our president is well and fine (mentally and psychologically) yet he cant address a Presidential Media Chat neither can he be spotted in a public function in the country
wen I start reading ur comment I tot u no get sense, but wen I finish reading, I confirmed it that I'm right. Mr president na oxygen ?? + I'm sure you'll blame him for not attending calabar festival very soon.
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi: Why The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari by semyman: 8:28am On Dec 11, 2018
Thank You Sen. Borofice For This Clarification.

*President Buhari, the Imaginative Clone and Human Genetics.*

*By, Prof. Ajayi Boroffice, OON.*

Ordinarily, I wouldn't like to involve myself in the nauseating debate about the rumoured cloning of President Muhammadu Buhari and the imaginative Jibril Aminu of Sudan because it is rubbish in the face of scientific realities.

As a Nigerian who bagged Ph.D degree in Human Genetics in congenital malformations arising from chromosomal aberrations in 1975 and had Post-Doctoral Research in mutagenesis and carcinogenesis, I consider myself as competent to comment on the needless controversy.

For a 75 years old adult to be cloned, a living cell must be obtained and subjected to some manipulations that will convert it to totipotent cell. The totipotent cell will now undergo embryological development that will produce a young human fetus.

It should be noted that for the fetus to grow and become a replica to a 75 years adult, it will take 75 years to grow.

It must also be said that the phynotypical presentation of a man is a product of interaction between his genotype and the environment.

Therefore, for the clone to look like the same man, it must be exposed to the exact environment for a period equivalent to 75 years.

It is therefore ridiculous for anybody to think Mr President has been cloned and that the person who is the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria is a clone from Sudan.

Instructively, I have had opportunity to have one-on-one interactions with Mr President before he took ill and after his recovery, there is nothing to suggest that Nigeria is governed by a clone of President Muhammadu Buhari.

I will therefore appeal to Nigerians to stop making insinuations and statements that ridicule our beloved country in the global scientific world.

*Prof. Ajayi Boroffice, OON is the Senator representing Ondo North Senatorial District.
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi: Why The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari by Randy100: 8:29am On Dec 11, 2018
yrex01:
yes, we'll send him back to daura coz he failed us for 3 years n vote those that v been failing us for d past 16 years. Coz we all mad !!!
Don't take it personal. We are voting people not party.
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi: Why The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari by Hafizman: 8:31am On Dec 11, 2018
Tribalistic Vermot you are.
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi: Why The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari by Hafizman: 8:34am On Dec 11, 2018
before you pour out your junk of knowledge, Jubril is an impostor and not a clone.
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi: Why The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari by akdjr(m): 8:37am On Dec 11, 2018
Because you and ur master no get juicy cut from this government una begin de talk rubbish same with when GEJ administration was hijacked by the Easterners una run leave am go form alliance with PMB.
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi: Why The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari by normac: 8:38am On Dec 11, 2018
martineverest:
isn't Abdullahi a saraki yesman in Kwara state?

how did Nigerian youths became this Gullible to below this jubrin story?

Did you read the story at all? or you just read the headline and rushed to comment?
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi: Why The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari by Akolawole(m): 8:39am On Dec 11, 2018
Ballotti:

We are hoping a strong wind will blow away his CAP from his head while he is campaigning. grin

Buhari's miraculous healing may not be understood by MERE men. That his whole being has been rejuvenated say something about God Almighty.

Many people from all tribes EVEN from enemy 's camp had interacted with him in the past months and NONE of them raise any highbrow. Ekeremadu & south east governors to mention a few.

Their eyes will soon clear...
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi: Why The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari by dannyoungstick(m): 8:40am On Dec 11, 2018
yrex01:
mumu as if he listen to music. By the way, who's he (fela) referring to in d music ? If can't tell me, just 4ukoff mi mention
Fela mentioned your characteristics In the song.....Typical zombie..
He can't even speak good English..... SMH for you.
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi: Why The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari by Warship: 8:58am On Dec 11, 2018
semyman:
Thank You Sen. Borofice For This Clarification.

*President Buhari, the Imaginative Clone and Human Genetics.*

*By, Prof. Ajayi Boroffice, OON.*

Ordinarily, I wouldn't like to involve myself in the nauseating debate about the rumoured cloning of President Muhammadu Buhari and the imaginative Jibril Aminu of Sudan because it is rubbish in the face of scientific realities.

As a Nigerian who bagged Ph.D degree in Human Genetics in congenital malformations arising from chromosomal aberrations in 1975 and had Post-Doctoral Research in mutagenesis and carcinogenesis, I consider myself as competent to comment on the needless controversy.

For a 75 years old adult to be cloned, a living cell must be obtained and subjected to some manipulations that will convert it to totipotent cell. The totipotent cell will now undergo embryological development that will produce a young human fetus.

It should be noted that for the fetus to grow and become a replica to a 75 years adult, it will take 75 years to grow.

It must also be said that the phynotypical presentation of a man is a product of interaction between his genotype and the environment.

Therefore, for the clone to look like the same man, it must be exposed to the exact environment for a period equivalent to 75 years.

It is therefore ridiculous for anybody to think Mr President has been cloned and that the person who is the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria is a clone from Sudan.

Instructively, I have had opportunity to have one-on-one interactions with Mr President before he took ill and after his recovery, there is nothing to suggest that Nigeria is governed by a clone of President Muhammadu Buhari.

I will therefore appeal to Nigerians to stop making insinuations and statements that ridicule our beloved country in the global scientific world.

*Prof. Ajayi Boroffice, OON is the Senator representing Ondo North Senatorial District.

Educated illiterates full NL.

Kanu said impostor and not clone.

1 Like

Re: Bolaji Abdullahi: Why The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:03am On Dec 11, 2018
Smooyis:

Pls stop generalizing. Not all Yorubas are zombies. Many of us are well informed and we know what is going on shocked shocked shocked
though cowardice n shameful wickedness wont allow u speak d truth

Just bury ur head in shame

1 Like

Re: Bolaji Abdullahi: Why The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari by SEGLIZ: 9:09am On Dec 11, 2018
Anambralstson:

The Director, Communications and Strategies of the PDP, Presidential Campaign Organisation pointed out that he was not joining the cloning debate, but insisted however, that Buhari had dumped the principles for which he was widely adored.

“But the Buhari of today has been receiving corrupt people into his party who are hoping he will give them cover. Today, the position of the Northern Elders Forum has vindicated some of us who saw the wisdom in leaving the party (APC) to join the crusade to rescue Nigeria.”

http://dailypost.ng/2018/12/10/2019-man-aso-rock-not-buhari-ex-apc-spokesperson-abdullahi/

bolaji abdullahi is dumping the "clone theory", which in principle means the man there is still the man Nigerians voted for but some things about him has change, which are his ideologies, principles, ideals, morals etc. this is trying to put to rest the cloning theory.

the issue of corrupt individuals surrounding the president bolaji forgot these set of individuals brought himself and his party to power. us he today realizing the truth or the business didn't favour him? see the wailing fools applauding bolaji, is he just realizing this men are thieves? when they thieves where working to put his party in power bolaji didn't see them to be one but now they are.

his debunking if the clone theory, how true could that be as well? this men are just out to play us all, today he has to shoot his former bride to seek the face of the new bride or gain sympathy by making the former groom look devilish.

POLIWOOD will not seize to amaze the audience.
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi: Why The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari by RealOne042: 9:13am On Dec 11, 2018
This Jubuhari matter tire me o. My prayer is that no body will ever get even Benin Republic visa.

You wan run go where
All of us must suffer this till end. No be only me vote him
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi: Why The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari by Cesearleo: 9:16am On Dec 11, 2018
Ballotti:
Ok. . . . We are waiting for divine intervention, since the IMPOSTER is heavily guarded till he hands over to the Yoruba nation! cheesy

We are hoping a strong wind will blow away his CAP from his head while he is campaigning. grin
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi: Why The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari by mrkia(m): 9:24am On Dec 11, 2018
Of course I personally agreed with you. He 's not "in character " the same Buhari I voted for just that the available alternative is gruesome. Hence the reason behind been stuck to him.

Sai Buhari till 2023
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi: Why The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari by san316(m): 9:26am On Dec 11, 2018
He was a military head that didn't need votes in 1983 but now he is a civilian president whose political success depends on all and sundry (the good, the bad, and the ugly)
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi: Why The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari by Blankstare(m): 9:28am On Dec 11, 2018
Lord have mercy! This guy was APC national secretary until May this year, I wish Nigeria ask questions.
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi: Why The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari by cicero(m): 9:30am On Dec 11, 2018
You left the man in Aso Rock because he is not fighting corruption, to join the man that has been indicted by the senate of the strongest nation in the world? Ok continue
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi: Why The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari by orisa37: 9:41am On Dec 11, 2018
He can be Buhari haven swallowed a Sudanese flute.
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi: Why The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 11, 2018
Ballotti:
Ok. . . . We are waiting for divine intervention, since the IMPOSTER is heavily guarded till he hands over to the Yoruba nation! cheesy

Which yoruba nation? Osinbajo is a spineless coward!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bolaji Abdullahi: Why The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari by yrex01(m): 10:01am On Dec 11, 2018
dannyoungstick:
Fela mentioned your characteristics In the song.....Typical zombie..
He can't even speak good English..... SMH for you.
can see ur mumu v really blind u, u chanting zombie just bcoz ur fellow pigs saying d same. Well, fela was referring to the army that arrested him in lag. They came from zone B. pls grow up n stop skipping ur medication.
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi: Why The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari by abayoy2k(m): 10:03am On Dec 11, 2018
It's quite unfortunate that Abdullahi could open his mouth to say he risk his political career in 2015 when it's well known that he has it s only a microphone to mesujamba omo ale Kwara.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police PRO Muyiwa Adejobi ‘locks 3 Friends Up’ For Disagreeing With Him In Traff / Picture Of Governor Aregbesola Waving At 'Ghosts' In Transit - Twitter User / NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.