Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

Open Heaven 11 December 2018 Prayer Points On Today – Operating On The Right Sid - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heaven 11 December 2018 Prayer Points On Today – Operating On The Right Sid (268 Views)

MFM Probes Pastor For Operating ‘Deliverance’ Centre / Seeds Of Destiny Daily Devotional 11 December 2020 - The Harmless Weapon / Operating On The Right Side (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heaven 11 December 2018 Prayer Points On Today – Operating On The Right Sid by Lucy001(f): 6:00am On Dec 11, 2018
https://www.openheavensdaily.com/2018/12/open-heaven-11-december-2018-prayer-points-on-today-operating-on-the-right-side.html
1.I worship You, my Father, because You’re the only One that gives without adding sorrow.
2.Thank You, Jesus, for leaving all Your glory in heaven, in order to deliver me from the bondage of sin and poverty.
3.Thank You, Jesus, for becoming poor for my sake, so that through Your poverty, I may be rich.
4.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus’ name.
5.Father, remove from me every garment of financial, mental and spiritual poverty; and grant me all – round prosperity, to the glory of Your name, in Jesus’ name.
6.Father, let whatever is responsible for poverty and lack in my life and destiny, be uprooted, NOW, in Jesus’ name.
Open Heaven 11 December 2018: [Tuesday] Daily Devotional By Pastor E.A Adeboye – Operating on the right side
7.I decree that God will spice up your life with pleasant humor today in Jesus’ Name.
8.Father, please bring me to the right side of Your purpose for my life, and cause me to begin to succeed where I have been failing.
9.Father, please, help me to live through today, without committing a single sin, in Jesus’ name.
10.Father, do not allow the gates of hell to prevail over Pastor E.A. Adeboye’s finances and ministry, in Jesus’ name.
11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures; help him to overcome every challenge of getting these prayer points across to Your children timely, on daily basis, in Jesus’ name.
12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)

13.In Jesus’ name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)

14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).

(1) (Reply)

Someone Will Say I Am Allowed To Do Anything I Want, Yes; / Save The Lost Souls / 2019 Seven Days Prayerand Fasting. Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.