Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,587 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

"IK Ogbonna Lost His Wife, Sonia, To A Billionaire" - Instagram User Claims - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "IK Ogbonna Lost His Wife, Sonia, To A Billionaire" - Instagram User Claims (55558 Views)

May Edochie's Lawyer To Sue Instagram User For Adding Judy Austin To May's Photo / IK Ogbonna And His Wife, Sonia In Bedroom Loved Up Photo / "Oritsefemi's Wife, Nabila Fash Was A Prostitute In Ikeja" - Instagram User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "IK Ogbonna Lost His Wife, Sonia, To A Billionaire" - Instagram User Claims by ednut1(m): 7:57am On Dec 11, 2018
victorian:
When you don't value the wife, you have at home and she eventually leaves.
A better man, richer comes along, take her with the kids join. Lol cheesy

Same thing happened to a friend of mine. She's now remarried to one of the shareholders of Silverbird group of companies. Her status has tripled, she travels abroad like water. While her ex husband is still there in okokomaiko doing fine boy. cheesy

Serves Ik ogbonna right!

Cause a woman love you to the end, and has given birth does not mean she is automatically useless. There is someonelse quietly waiting for una divorce, so he can take her for himself. Lol
she knew IK was broke before she married him. So wetin she dey expect

6 Likes

Re: "IK Ogbonna Lost His Wife, Sonia, To A Billionaire" - Instagram User Claims by Nobody: 7:57am On Dec 11, 2018
maklelemakukula:
how much is it ?

Bros it is just 12k
Re: "IK Ogbonna Lost His Wife, Sonia, To A Billionaire" - Instagram User Claims by Nicklaus11: 7:58am On Dec 11, 2018
Kai this IK guy don lose big time, see too much hotness in one space
Re: "IK Ogbonna Lost His Wife, Sonia, To A Billionaire" - Instagram User Claims by greggng: 7:58am On Dec 11, 2018
Why can't ik kill the wealthy man and take back his property?

1 Like

Re: "IK Ogbonna Lost His Wife, Sonia, To A Billionaire" - Instagram User Claims by Adam09: 7:58am On Dec 11, 2018
grin
Re: "IK Ogbonna Lost His Wife, Sonia, To A Billionaire" - Instagram User Claims by Maxcollins042(m): 7:58am On Dec 11, 2018
So many sadists in here. It's only a speculation and most are already masturbating over it.

3 Likes

Re: "IK Ogbonna Lost His Wife, Sonia, To A Billionaire" - Instagram User Claims by lastmessenger: 7:59am On Dec 11, 2018
victorian:

Same thing happened to a friend of mine. She's now remarried to one of the shareholders of Silverbird group of companies. Her status has tripled, she travels abroad like water. While her ex husband is still there in okokomaiko doing fine boy. cheesy

Serves Ik ogbonna right!

Cause a woman love you to the end, and has given birth does not mean she is automatically useless. There is someonelse quietly waiting for una divorce, so he can take her for himself. Lol
are you serious? You mean some dude will be somewhere waiting for some old worn out pussy when there are millions of fresh untouched pussies? Please tell me something

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: "IK Ogbonna Lost His Wife, Sonia, To A Billionaire" - Instagram User Claims by stanliwise(m): 7:59am On Dec 11, 2018
victorian:

Serves Ik ogbonna right!

When it comes to relationships you could never know what went wrong. The woman in question fit get her own. Don't be on the haste to blame

7 Likes

Re: "IK Ogbonna Lost His Wife, Sonia, To A Billionaire" - Instagram User Claims by damiloladuke: 7:59am On Dec 11, 2018
Abeg..what was she doing in Nigeria before they met...no be HOEING?

3 Likes

Re: "IK Ogbonna Lost His Wife, Sonia, To A Billionaire" - Instagram User Claims by GrandMufti: 8:00am On Dec 11, 2018
victorian:

Serves Ik ogbonna right!

Ok
Re: "IK Ogbonna Lost His Wife, Sonia, To A Billionaire" - Instagram User Claims by LyfeJennings(m): 8:00am On Dec 11, 2018
IK doesn't have the financial muscle to take care of this woman
If I be Billionaire, me self go snatch am
No bad blood
Just life..
After all, David killed Bathsheba's man just to snatch her.

3 Likes

Re: "IK Ogbonna Lost His Wife, Sonia, To A Billionaire" - Instagram User Claims by Chubhie: 8:00am On Dec 11, 2018
Is the Instagram user saying that Sonia can't afford a treat for herself?

2 Likes

Re: "IK Ogbonna Lost His Wife, Sonia, To A Billionaire" - Instagram User Claims by KingLennon(m): 8:00am On Dec 11, 2018
victorian:

Serves Ik ogbonna right!

You win some u lose some. What you're saying also happens the other way round. If it truly belongs to you nothing can change that

2 Likes

Re: "IK Ogbonna Lost His Wife, Sonia, To A Billionaire" - Instagram User Claims by kense88: 8:01am On Dec 11, 2018
victorian:

Serves Ik ogbonna right!

Are u a Chinese .

2 Likes

Re: "IK Ogbonna Lost His Wife, Sonia, To A Billionaire" - Instagram User Claims by airsaylongcon: 8:01am On Dec 11, 2018
LordSaints:
so what? undecided what about that dutch white man that kill his Nigeria wife nkor?

Personal I prefer foreigner woman to Nigeria woman,I can't wait to marry one so help me God.

Just say you don't have money to marry a Nigerian woman and stop all this "I prefer foreign woman..." blah blah blah

3 Likes

Re: "IK Ogbonna Lost His Wife, Sonia, To A Billionaire" - Instagram User Claims by Olulinks(m): 8:03am On Dec 11, 2018
victorian:

Serves Ik ogbonna right!

We will be alive to read the follow up of this ya friend's story in no too long time.
All that glitters is not gold.

8 Likes

Re: "IK Ogbonna Lost His Wife, Sonia, To A Billionaire" - Instagram User Claims by luminouz(m): 8:03am On Dec 11, 2018
victorian:

Serves Ik ogbonna right!

What a load of balderdash!!!!
How did u know their story so well?? U stay in their house abi??.
Women n sentiments sha

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "IK Ogbonna Lost His Wife, Sonia, To A Billionaire" - Instagram User Claims by Nobody: 8:03am On Dec 11, 2018
lastmessenger:
are you serious? You mean some dude will be somewhere waiting for some old worn out pussy when there are millions of fresh untouched pussies? Please tell me something

You are a joker. Any woman can remarry at any age. One day another man will take your wife from u by then ur eye will clear. #learnfromikogbonna

2 Likes

Re: "IK Ogbonna Lost His Wife, Sonia, To A Billionaire" - Instagram User Claims by oluwaahmed: 8:03am On Dec 11, 2018
No 1 rule of marriage, Neva make a hoe a house wife.

4 Likes

Re: "IK Ogbonna Lost His Wife, Sonia, To A Billionaire" - Instagram User Claims by Chubhie: 8:03am On Dec 11, 2018
Jay1F:
Na so this guy take lose this white pussy.. Chaii
This heavy fixation on pussy is crazy. Is Sonia all about pussy. There is God o.
Re: "IK Ogbonna Lost His Wife, Sonia, To A Billionaire" - Instagram User Claims by pocohantas(f): 8:04am On Dec 11, 2018
kense88:
Are u a Chinese .

Lol, you just have to love NL.

3 Likes

Re: "IK Ogbonna Lost His Wife, Sonia, To A Billionaire" - Instagram User Claims by MhizMuna: 8:04am On Dec 11, 2018
i wonder how Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Dominique
Cc mynd44
dint see i posted this news first, all the word are my write up , and i posted it here on nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/4897107/man-alleges-sonia-ogbonna-got

https://www./2018/12/man-alleges-sonia-ogbonna.html

Re: "IK Ogbonna Lost His Wife, Sonia, To A Billionaire" - Instagram User Claims by coolcatty: 8:05am On Dec 11, 2018
victorian:

Serves Ik ogbonna right!

This one thinks money is everything....she doesn't know peace of mind is key.

That guy you are mocking maybe living his best life,has peace of mind..same with the lady in question..

I will raise my kids to pursue peace of mind first..money will always come..its just a matter of time...marriage with a bad spouse will age and kill you.

18 Likes

Re: "IK Ogbonna Lost His Wife, Sonia, To A Billionaire" - Instagram User Claims by selfmadeboss: 8:05am On Dec 11, 2018
I knew this will happen. The Olosho just needed ik to showcase her to Naija Randy millionaires and billionaires. The thing dey vex me like say na me. I told this idiot in instagram to stop his wife from posting semi nude pics like an Olosho1 cos it makes guys think if how to snatch her. All this idiot did was to block me. From the way she always sounded on her instagram, I knew she was a gold digger.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "IK Ogbonna Lost His Wife, Sonia, To A Billionaire" - Instagram User Claims by oneeast: 8:05am On Dec 11, 2018
Right from the time i saw this woman, i started pitying Ik knowing that it will not be long before she enters another bus. cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "IK Ogbonna Lost His Wife, Sonia, To A Billionaire" - Instagram User Claims by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 11, 2018

1 Like

Re: "IK Ogbonna Lost His Wife, Sonia, To A Billionaire" - Instagram User Claims by selfmadeboss: 8:08am On Dec 11, 2018
kennygee:
All the "TeamForeign", this is for you.

undecided
I am teamforeign. My wife is not this loosed. I have tested her with real celebs, real millionaires etc etc and she never fall my hand. I seriously wanted to end it with her so I had to make sure I had a valid reason. She surprised me. Ik is stupid and the Bitch he married issa hoe

4 Likes

Re: "IK Ogbonna Lost His Wife, Sonia, To A Billionaire" - Instagram User Claims by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 11, 2018
selfmadeboss:

I am teamforeign. My wife is not this loosed. I have tested her with real celebs, real millionaires etc etc and she never fall my hand. I seriously wanted to end it with her so I had to make sure I had a valid reason. She surprised me. Ik is stupid and the Bitch he married issa hoe

That's my point. Any woman can be loose.

1 Like

Re: "IK Ogbonna Lost His Wife, Sonia, To A Billionaire" - Instagram User Claims by Chubhie: 8:13am On Dec 11, 2018
victorian:

Serves Ik ogbonna right!

Chai!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: "IK Ogbonna Lost His Wife, Sonia, To A Billionaire" - Instagram User Claims by Ianmaduka(m): 8:15am On Dec 11, 2018
That woman fine Shasta....urani o.....but the IK for hold and amend the marriage.it's normal atimes if woman did enjoy her teenage age wella they can easily be gotten cheap

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ka3na Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday (Photo) / Is Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma shading him and his baby mama, Amanda? / Teebillz Swims With His Son, Jamil. Fans React (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.