Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,873 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

Music Alert: Hislordship(a Nairalander) Ft. Acekeed - "Greatness" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Music Alert: Hislordship(a Nairalander) Ft. Acekeed - "Greatness" (197 Views)

(Music Alert!!!) Lil Kesh – Flenjor Ft. Duncan Mighty / A Nairalander Working With Omotola Jalade / Daddy Freeze Paid For My JAMB Form In 2012 - A Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Music Alert: Hislordship(a Nairalander) Ft. Acekeed - "Greatness" by Hislordship12(m): 7:37am On Dec 11, 2018
The song Description

The Ep “Greatness” is an interesting song from nairaland's own made artist. It has the atmosphere of Dancehall and a little of Afro pop in it, and gosh the instruments used are so killing, making it sound just like a RnB hiphop.
"Hislordship's"Greatness" tells a beautiful story of greatness being wanted by all nature or don't you want greatness too?, and it's also a cynical commentary on my life, and how I will wanna make it sooner. This cynical undertone has a big effect on the song's atmosphere, though I added a little woman stuffs in it to spicy somethings.lol.
Hey it's actually my first track, so I was so nervous in it. But if you use your eyepiece or music player you will notice this :
•The 'keys' of the lyrics and song are little bit shaky. But if you're not a good listener, you won't observe it.
• The tempo also is a little bit slow sometimes, but you won't notice I bet.
• The pitch, Naa Naa I don't wanna talk about that one.lol
Acekeed(the featured artist) In A Silent Way is a wonderful singer, and I think a good part of it is owed to the fact that Acekeed did his best to make sure he took part in this Ep(Greatness). If you listen close, you can hear his sweet vocals clearly.
so I challenge you to download this track and make your own blood nairaland happy

Re: Music Alert: Hislordship(a Nairalander) Ft. Acekeed - "Greatness" by Godstime221: 7:40am On Dec 11, 2018
where is the download link na
Re: Music Alert: Hislordship(a Nairalander) Ft. Acekeed - "Greatness" by Hislordship12(m): 8:17pm On Jan 11, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Wiz Glista Ft Yklef G In The Light / December Music Upload Promo...ends Immediately List Is Filled Up! / Uberon Aroy Appreciates His Supporters On Social Media For Supports On Views

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.