Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

ASUU: I Will Deal With Labour Crisis If Elected In 2019 – Atiku Abubakar - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ASUU: I Will Deal With Labour Crisis If Elected In 2019 – Atiku Abubakar (403 Views)

Labour Crisis: FG Directs Kaduna To Follow Principle Of Redundancy / 2019: Atiku Shows His Dancing Skill As He Meets Lagos State PDP Stakeholders / 2019: Atiku Declares Presidential Bid, Tackles Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ASUU: I Will Deal With Labour Crisis If Elected In 2019 – Atiku Abubakar by sophsia62: 7:43am On Dec 11, 2018
The Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar has expressed worry over the lingering industrial impasse between the Federal
Government and labour unions in critical sectors of the country.

In particular, the former Vice President expressed his worry about the “deadlock between the Federal Government and the Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU), which is altering the future of our youths and putting families under undue pressure.”

Atiku said he had already “set out templates to handle all related issues and ensure an end to incessant labour crisis, ensure industrial harmony and greater productivity in all sectors, immediately he is elected into office as President.”

The Waziri of Adamawa’s worries were conveyed by the PDP Presidential Campaign Organisation and was contained in a statement signed by the party’s spokesperson, Kola Ologbondiyan, yesterday.

The statement reads, “Knowing the importance of education and youth development to national cohesion, stability, development and economic prosperity, Atiku Abubakar has already articulated a clear and practical roadmap towards resolving all issues hampering education in Nigeria in his policy document, which
embodies the aspiration and wishes of all Nigerians in their overall productive ventures.

“Our candidate has made ample provisions for enhanced welfare packages, research grants, better teaching and learning environment as well as a strong synergy between the union and government towards a harmonious working environment.

“We, therefore, urge Nigerians not to despair but to continue to rally behind Atiku Abubakar in the all-important mission of rescuing our nation from the misrule of the President Muhammadu Buhari-led All Progressives Congress (APC) administration, which has shown gross incompetence and insensitivity to the plight of Nigerians.”

https://www.akelicious.net/2018/12/ASUU-i-will-deal-with-labour-crisis-if.html

Re: ASUU: I Will Deal With Labour Crisis If Elected In 2019 – Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 7:46am On Dec 11, 2018
Must every thing be news?
Atiku deal with your fellow Fulanis like Jubril.
Most of you who are shouting Obiedently Atikulating, has forgotten that the same man is a Fulani, they have common trait.
Voting him in won't change anything, rather it would make thing worst.
Ask OBJ, and he shall tell you his manner of person.
Best thing is to boycott the election, let the "People's Voice" be heard.
The Power belong to the People, and thou taketh it by force.

2 Likes

Re: ASUU: I Will Deal With Labour Crisis If Elected In 2019 – Atiku Abubakar by amaniro: 7:52am On Dec 11, 2018
Amen!!!!!! Cause this is a prayer point yet to be fulfilled
Re: ASUU: I Will Deal With Labour Crisis If Elected In 2019 – Atiku Abubakar by Baawaa(m): 8:11am On Dec 11, 2018
Atikulooting go and sit,Nigerians are not going back to Egypt

1 Like

Re: ASUU: I Will Deal With Labour Crisis If Elected In 2019 – Atiku Abubakar by PureMe01: 8:17am On Dec 11, 2018
Baawaa:
Atikulooting go and sit,Nigerians are not going back to Egypt
we are not just going back.Nigerians have decided to fly back.if the situation APC has put us now is ur israel,so be it unto u & ur family.as for Nigerians,we are going back to ur suppossed Egypt...#150~$1,bag of rice~#8000,fuel~#87 & a lot more goodies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ASUU: I Will Deal With Labour Crisis If Elected In 2019 – Atiku Abubakar by jumper524(m): 8:17am On Dec 11, 2018
The bad thing about atiku style of campaign is the fact that His promises are on his twitter page..
Just hope he can handle the outcome..
Re: ASUU: I Will Deal With Labour Crisis If Elected In 2019 – Atiku Abubakar by zlantanfan: 8:22am On Dec 11, 2018
This idiot just wish to take advantage of the dumb ones, every problem in the country would be solved in 6momths abi?

You can also solve Nigerian men ejaculation problem in 6months.

Desperation is just one of the hallmark of thief's
Re: ASUU: I Will Deal With Labour Crisis If Elected In 2019 – Atiku Abubakar by dunkem21(m): 8:22am On Dec 11, 2018
jumper524:
The bad thing about atiku style of campaign is the fact that His promises are on his twitter page..
Just hope he can handle the outcome..

He can handle it..

Buhari denied all his own.
Re: ASUU: I Will Deal With Labour Crisis If Elected In 2019 – Atiku Abubakar by dunkem21(m): 8:25am On Dec 11, 2018
zlantanfan:
This idiot just wish to take advantage of the dumb ones, every problem in the country would be solved in 6momths abi?

You can also solve Nigerian men ejaculation problem in 6months.

Desperation is just one of the hallmark of thief's

Fashola said he will fix power in 6 months..

Buhari said he will defeat BH in 1 year.

That's the meaning of desperation.
Re: ASUU: I Will Deal With Labour Crisis If Elected In 2019 – Atiku Abubakar by zlantanfan: 8:26am On Dec 11, 2018
dunkem21:

Fashola said he will fix power in 6 months..

Buhari said he will defeat BH in 1 year.

That's the meaning of desperation.
At least they have not auctioned the nnpc or Nigeria universities in 6months
Re: ASUU: I Will Deal With Labour Crisis If Elected In 2019 – Atiku Abubakar by dunkem21(m): 8:39am On Dec 11, 2018
zlantanfan:
At least they have not auctioned the nnpc or Nigeria universities in 6months

You're right..

They cut grasses and stashed the billions in Ikoyi Babaringa.
Re: ASUU: I Will Deal With Labour Crisis If Elected In 2019 – Atiku Abubakar by deboysben(m): 9:00am On Dec 11, 2018
That's the kind of president we want,

not some sort that is being controlled but two powerful urchins.

I have decided Nigerians have decided to test atiku Obi Presidency

(1) (Reply)

Were Was Aisha Buhari When Prince Charles Visited Nigeria -nnamdi Kanu / Former DSS Spokesperson Marilyn Ogar Joins PDP, Speaks At Women Townhall Meeting / Breaking: Environment Minister Ibrahim Jubril, Resigns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.