Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

A City With A Broken Wall - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A City With A Broken Wall (226 Views)

Benin On Fire As Prophet Chris Okafor Storms City With Three Day Conference / Will This Biblical Quote On UN Wall Ever Come To Pass?(photo) / Pastor Oritsejafor's Private Jet Has Broken Down (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A City With A Broken Wall by jonatoye(m): 9:12am On Dec 11, 2018
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: A City with a Broken Wall

WORD FOR TODAY
The life of a man who lacks self-control is without a security. You must allow the Holy Spirit to find expression in your life to exhibit self control in every bid to preserve your dreams and mandate!!!
Scriptural Reference
"Like a city whose walls are broken down is a man who lacks self-control." (Proverb 25:28 NIV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The fact that the Lord gave every man the exclusive right to choose what to do at every point in time signifies that God wants us to be in charge of our destiny. If we must be in charge of our destiny to be what God wants us to be; we must always allow the will of God to prevail in our lives.

Job was able to build a hedge around his life and everything attached to him by pleasing God by being blameless, upright and a man who feared God and shuned evil. Joseph also preserved his dream by obeying God. The household of King David was exposed to the evil enterprise of the devil the day he failed to exhibit self control over the case of Uriah's wife.

The word of God coming to you on daily basis is meant to reveal the counsel of God to you. Every attempt made to do contrary to the will of God is an attempt to expose your life to the evil enterprise of the devil. Be in charge of your destiny by submitting to the dictates of the Holy Spirit in every issues of life.

Prayer Point
Lord! I receive the grace to be in charge of my destiny; I will not break the hedge of God's protection over my life in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis
A man who cannot put his selfish desires under check is like a city without a wall!!!

Have an Impressive Tuesday!!!

(1) (Reply)

Pope has Vowed That The Catholic Will "Never Again" Cover Up Priest Sex Abuse / If Angels Sang And Rejoiced On Christmas Day, Then I Should Celebrate It Too / Happy Christmas. Someone Should Do Christmas For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.