Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,535 members, 7,808,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

Princess Shyngle Attempts Committing Suicide. Lands In Lagos Hospital - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Princess Shyngle Attempts Committing Suicide. Lands In Lagos Hospital (56468 Views)

Pelepele Before And After Committing Suicide (Photos) / Monalisa Stephen: Think Of Sex Before Committing Suicide / Lagos Hospital Segun Arinze Said Rejected Accident Victim React,release Photos(p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Princess Shyngle Attempts Committing Suicide. Lands In Lagos Hospital by ozoebuka1(m): 10:32am On Dec 11, 2018
Maybe she don carry H I virus.
Re: Princess Shyngle Attempts Committing Suicide. Lands In Lagos Hospital by annexworld(m): 10:32am On Dec 11, 2018
Depression na bad things. Please check on your friends oooo
Re: Princess Shyngle Attempts Committing Suicide. Lands In Lagos Hospital by slayprint: 10:32am On Dec 11, 2018
ok
Re: Princess Shyngle Attempts Committing Suicide. Lands In Lagos Hospital by koladebrainiac(m): 10:32am On Dec 11, 2018
she is HIV Postive. abi what do u expect.

na me fine pass,na me fine pass na the thing wey dey end am be this
Re: Princess Shyngle Attempts Committing Suicide. Lands In Lagos Hospital by izzy4shizzy(m): 10:32am On Dec 11, 2018
Is most likely because of preek
Re: Princess Shyngle Attempts Committing Suicide. Lands In Lagos Hospital by Macgreat(m): 10:33am On Dec 11, 2018
The surgery on her body is enough to kill her
Re: Princess Shyngle Attempts Committing Suicide. Lands In Lagos Hospital by Chukzy44(m): 10:33am On Dec 11, 2018
Hmm! Stall news everywhere,this all because of that jubril.mtcheww,we've never had worst cases more than we've had this year....God help us all!!
Re: Princess Shyngle Attempts Committing Suicide. Lands In Lagos Hospital by chicoMX(m): 10:33am On Dec 11, 2018
I pray her condition improves, I pray she finds a reason to live.
Re: Princess Shyngle Attempts Committing Suicide. Lands In Lagos Hospital by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 11, 2018
IamD18:
She's HIV positive.

One chilled zobo for you.

You can take sharwama if you want. smiley

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle Attempts Committing Suicide. Lands In Lagos Hospital by handsomeyinka(m): 10:34am On Dec 11, 2018
Thuglife3:
shes not; I work in the hospital shes negative abeg stop lies
Get me her phone number to believe you.
Re: Princess Shyngle Attempts Committing Suicide. Lands In Lagos Hospital by SmilingMary(m): 10:35am On Dec 11, 2018
Publicity stunt
Re: Princess Shyngle Attempts Committing Suicide. Lands In Lagos Hospital by Sensation55(m): 10:36am On Dec 11, 2018
mynairaland2018:
Really sad.

If ur not happy on the inside, nothing can make you happy on the outside.

Not even a billion dollars. undecided
Wat if the need for a billion dollar was d reason for ur unhappiness 4rm d inside?!....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Shyngle Attempts Committing Suicide. Lands In Lagos Hospital by meobizy(f): 10:38am On Dec 11, 2018
E dey ever pass man matter?
I hope it’s also not a publicity stunt to gain attention. Women nowadays are very desperate regarding attention.
Re: Princess Shyngle Attempts Committing Suicide. Lands In Lagos Hospital by seangy4konji: 10:40am On Dec 11, 2018
All to be relevant..suicide fire
Re: Princess Shyngle Attempts Committing Suicide. Lands In Lagos Hospital by Destined2win: 10:44am On Dec 11, 2018
Thuglife3:
shes not; I work in the hospital shes negative abeg stop lies
What's wrong with her bros?
Re: Princess Shyngle Attempts Committing Suicide. Lands In Lagos Hospital by Efenaira(m): 10:44am On Dec 11, 2018
Slay queen take am easy
Re: Princess Shyngle Attempts Committing Suicide. Lands In Lagos Hospital by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 11, 2018
Sensation55:

Wat if the need for a billion dollar was d reason for ur unhappiness 4rm d inside?!....
It can't be the main reason for ur unhappiness. Nothing on the outside truly makes human beings happy. You'll get dt billion and either become hopeless with it all, like Solomon, or just give urself another material goal for happiness. The endless pursuit.

My opinion of course.
Re: Princess Shyngle Attempts Committing Suicide. Lands In Lagos Hospital by nduka84(m): 10:47am On Dec 11, 2018
Core strength fitness and sports, recently imported manual treadmills for sale. Now you don't have to depend on electricity to exercise.

Unlike most treadmills, the manual treadmill is powered not by electricity but by your own effort to move the belt while walking or running.
In a country like Nigeria, where we are still faced with epileptic power supply, and in most times , non availability of electricity for months, manual treadmills can come in handy. You only require pace and motion to control the speed. Popular electric models come with computerized settings, speeds and inclines that can target certain areas of the body, or even certain training regimens, such as strength training and interval training. Though these models have an array of benefits, manual treadmills can be more convenient, as they are easier to store and don't require an electric outlet. They do not offer the varied settings, but do provide a beneficial cardiovascular workout routine at a low price.

* it's Worth It
A manual treadmill is an inexpensive way to exercise indoors. Automatic treadmills are very expensive and may require yearly maintenance, whereas the manual can be purchased for under a #100,000 naira. With a manual treadmill you can avoid weather-related circumstances that may interfere with your workout. You can run, power walk, walk, lunge and side skip on a manual treadmill, just as if you were on an automatic treadmill.

*Build Your Speed
With a manual treadmill, you can set your own speed, by using or dialing the magnetic tension control knob. You could also set the manual incline elevation legs. To make walking or running on the belt more faster . You can start by walking, followed by a power walk, followed by a jog and then ending in a sprint. It is important to remember that there is not an emergency button to halt the moving belt, as with most electronic models. If you need to get off suddenly, grab hold of the handles and jump so both feet land on the platforms around the moving belt. The belt will slow down on its own. Or you increase the tension control, to lower the speed of the belt.

*Benefits
Manual treadmills are lightweight, easy to store and do not require an electric outlet. Some models also fold up so they can fit in a closet or under a bed. Other models have wheels on the front, allowing you to roll the treadmill from room to room without any hassle. Due to not needing electricity, the manual treadmill can even be brought on a porch or patio if you desire to exercise in the fresh air.

Core strength fitness and sports. Your number one fitness equipments wholesale and retail sales company, just imported manual treadmills for sale. We have them in both multi purpose types, and single purpose, types.
Call our office lines on (08077949479 watsapp) and (09065169078 hotline ).
Office address = 59 tejuosho road Surulere Lagos State Nigeria.
Follow us on instagram @csfitnessshop
Website = www.Csfitnessshop.com.ng

1 Share

Re: Princess Shyngle Attempts Committing Suicide. Lands In Lagos Hospital by asawanathegreat(m): 10:48am On Dec 11, 2018
With this her waist she has no reason to commit suicide.
Re: Princess Shyngle Attempts Committing Suicide. Lands In Lagos Hospital by neonly: 10:48am On Dec 11, 2018
GOFRONT:
cheesy

My own be say make she nor waste that sweet kpekus...

Re: Princess Shyngle Attempts Committing Suicide. Lands In Lagos Hospital by Sensation55(m): 10:55am On Dec 11, 2018
mynairaland2018:

It can't be the main reason for ur unhappiness. Nothing on the outside truly makes human beings happy. You'll get dt billion and either become hopeless with it all, like Solomon, or just give urself another material goal for happiness. The endless pursuit.

My opinion of course.
I was hopin for a reasonable answer wich i jst got...unlike other nairalanders dat will answer ur question coupled wit abuses,they can even mke it political
Thank u very much
Re: Princess Shyngle Attempts Committing Suicide. Lands In Lagos Hospital by Thuglife3: 10:58am On Dec 11, 2018
how can I give you a patients number mbok mbanuuuuu
handsomeyinka:

Get me her phone number to believe you.
Re: Princess Shyngle Attempts Committing Suicide. Lands In Lagos Hospital by TundRash(m): 10:59am On Dec 11, 2018
How did you know? :>

IamD18:
She's HIV positive.
IamD18:
She's HIV positive.
IamD18:
She's HIV positive.
Re: Princess Shyngle Attempts Committing Suicide. Lands In Lagos Hospital by oruma19: 11:01am On Dec 11, 2018
IamD18:
She's HIV positive.
but HIV isnt death sentence nau.
Re: Princess Shyngle Attempts Committing Suicide. Lands In Lagos Hospital by baratech: 11:04am On Dec 11, 2018
azraeljaheel:
Sexiness ain’t happiness only god can provide genuine happiness

Mifi still available

Universal MiFi?
Re: Princess Shyngle Attempts Committing Suicide. Lands In Lagos Hospital by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 11, 2018
baratech:

Universal MiFi?

Yeah

WhatsApp 090. 74841839
Re: Princess Shyngle Attempts Committing Suicide. Lands In Lagos Hospital by Awesomefred32(m): 11:10am On Dec 11, 2018
grin grin
am still waiting to hearing the real story
Re: Princess Shyngle Attempts Committing Suicide. Lands In Lagos Hospital by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 11, 2018
Without Christ, you'll be in crisis.

Re: Princess Shyngle Attempts Committing Suicide. Lands In Lagos Hospital by bleskid: 11:15am On Dec 11, 2018
find someone and marry ... and rest simple eehenn cry
Re: Princess Shyngle Attempts Committing Suicide. Lands In Lagos Hospital by abiolamitodun(m): 11:16am On Dec 11, 2018
she must be from calaba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos / Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos / Fan Blasts Freeze For Wearing An Expensive Watch In A "Razz Car" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.