Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

Princess Shyngle Attempts Committing Suicide. Lands In Lagos Hospital - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Princess Shyngle Attempts Committing Suicide. Lands In Lagos Hospital (56461 Views)

Pelepele Before And After Committing Suicide (Photos) / Monalisa Stephen: Think Of Sex Before Committing Suicide / Lagos Hospital Segun Arinze Said Rejected Accident Victim React,release Photos(p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Princess Shyngle Attempts Committing Suicide. Lands In Lagos Hospital by Friend01(m): 11:17am On Dec 11, 2018
IamD18:
She's HIV positive.
It seems you are the one who did the test? Social media is turning some dudes to some high school girls.

3 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle Attempts Committing Suicide. Lands In Lagos Hospital by darlenese(f): 11:18am On Dec 11, 2018
why won't she commit suicide when are waist is soo tiny ,
Re: Princess Shyngle Attempts Committing Suicide. Lands In Lagos Hospital by Elxandre(m): 11:19am On Dec 11, 2018
mynairaland2018:

It can't be the main reason for ur unhappiness. Nothing on the outside truly makes human beings happy. You'll get dt billion and either become hopeless with it all, like Solomon, or just give urself another material goal for happiness. The endless pursuit.

My opinion of course.
Nothing on the outside?
How then do we get sad from things from the outside?

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle Attempts Committing Suicide. Lands In Lagos Hospital by Elxandre(m): 11:22am On Dec 11, 2018
Thought this girl lived in Ghana?
Wasn't she the one that said she sold her porsche and now lives in a self con?

Money is the reason for her depression abeg.

Wonder how she got broke though. I mean what happened to all her magas?

Cc mynairaland2018

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle Attempts Committing Suicide. Lands In Lagos Hospital by wink2015(m): 11:22am On Dec 11, 2018
damiloladuke:
The Gambian actress, Princess Shyngle suicide attempt this morning, has landed her in a Lagos hospital, Instablog9ja reports.

It was gathered that the actress took an overdose of a medication and drank bleach. Fortunately, she was rescued by a neighbor, who rushed her to Vedic Life care Hospital in Lekki.

According to reports, Shyngle is currently in the emergency room because she was brought in in a critical condition.

The doctors have been able to stabilize her for now, but her blood pressure keeps going up. The motivation behind her action is unknown for now.

https://lailasnews.com/princess-shyngle-suicide-attempt-actress-hospitalised/

WHY ATTEMPTING SUICIDE?
Re: Princess Shyngle Attempts Committing Suicide. Lands In Lagos Hospital by Thatdopekelly(m): 11:24am On Dec 11, 2018
IamD18:
She's HIV positive.
Hahahaha you are badder than baddest aswear, just took the word outta ma mouf.
Re: Princess Shyngle Attempts Committing Suicide. Lands In Lagos Hospital by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 11, 2018
Elxandre:

Nothing on the outside?
How then do we get sad from things from the outside?

I think things on the outside triggers our already low opinion of ourselves on the inside.

It is true dt bad life changing events happen to people dt might make them want to kill themselves. Im just generally speaking.
Re: Princess Shyngle Attempts Committing Suicide. Lands In Lagos Hospital by lexy2014: 11:31am On Dec 11, 2018
Okoyeeboz:

There is nothing more depressing than discovering that those you think love you actually don't love you.

People like her have many men flocking around her but the truth is that most of them are only interested in getting their fill of her body and running away.

Did she say that she is looking 4 love? Its her lifes work to attract rich men. Y do u think she's doing slim waist? Many of these ladies have low self esteem and they 2 make up 4 it by doing all sorts 2 attract men. D more they c men drool over them, d more they feel beautiful. But an empty shell is an empty shell

3 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle Attempts Committing Suicide. Lands In Lagos Hospital by Mosco100(m): 11:41am On Dec 11, 2018
why
Re: Princess Shyngle Attempts Committing Suicide. Lands In Lagos Hospital by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 11, 2018
You commot from Gambia come naija for the sole purpose of prostitution because una dey hear say naija men dey break banks for pĂșssy. Now you don contract HIV you wan kill yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle Attempts Committing Suicide. Lands In Lagos Hospital by eltolu: 12:00pm On Dec 11, 2018
Okoyeeboz:

There is nothing more depressing than discovering that those you think love you actually don't love you.

People like her have many men flocking around her but the truth is that most of them are only interested in getting their fill of her body and running away.

Honest truth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Shyngle Attempts Committing Suicide. Lands In Lagos Hospital by Mankosi: 12:05pm On Dec 11, 2018
Maybe she wasn't getting much patronage
Re: Princess Shyngle Attempts Committing Suicide. Lands In Lagos Hospital by DabuIIIT: 12:09pm On Dec 11, 2018
Jubrin sef

grin
Re: Princess Shyngle Attempts Committing Suicide. Lands In Lagos Hospital by DabuIIIT: 12:10pm On Dec 11, 2018
Okoyeeboz:

Ajoka shut up,thank you.
Re: Princess Shyngle Attempts Committing Suicide. Lands In Lagos Hospital by Okoyeeboz: 12:15pm On Dec 11, 2018
DabuIIIT:

Ajoka shut up,thank you.

Okeshukudi, is that you?

Okay, bring 3 gala and 2 fan yogo for me.

2 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle Attempts Committing Suicide. Lands In Lagos Hospital by Uglymugg: 12:19pm On Dec 11, 2018
Thuglife3:
shes not; I work in the hospital shes negative abeg stop lies

What does someone like her have to be depressed about? She's literally living the dream. Also do you work at Vedic life?
Re: Princess Shyngle Attempts Committing Suicide. Lands In Lagos Hospital by victorazyvictor(m): 12:26pm On Dec 11, 2018
IamD18:
She's HIV positive.
I tell you grin the only reason.
Re: Princess Shyngle Attempts Committing Suicide. Lands In Lagos Hospital by ronyman(m): 12:31pm On Dec 11, 2018
Worthless pervert
GOFRONT:
cheesy

My own be say make she nor waste that sweet kpekus...
Re: Princess Shyngle Attempts Committing Suicide. Lands In Lagos Hospital by ashawopikin(m): 12:33pm On Dec 11, 2018
Basitelo1:
Nobody cares
most of us do, nothing must happen to those areas of interest grin grin
Re: Princess Shyngle Attempts Committing Suicide. Lands In Lagos Hospital by davillian(m): 1:10pm On Dec 11, 2018
Next time use snipper you won't even get to the hospital.
They always looking for cheap publicity .pls some should come and marry this one for us so she can rest .
Re: Princess Shyngle Attempts Committing Suicide. Lands In Lagos Hospital by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 11, 2018
Attention seeking mofo!
Somebori tries to commit suicide and na pisho of her looking like a slay queen dem fit put.
Re: Princess Shyngle Attempts Committing Suicide. Lands In Lagos Hospital by Olumeme: 1:12pm On Dec 11, 2018
But she was forming strong to be a strong woman just last week! Those who form to be lions on IG are cats in real life.
Re: Princess Shyngle Attempts Committing Suicide. Lands In Lagos Hospital by Olumeme: 1:12pm On Dec 11, 2018
But she was forming strong to be a strong woman just last week! Those who form to be lions on IG are cats in real life.
Re: Princess Shyngle Attempts Committing Suicide. Lands In Lagos Hospital by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 11, 2018
Thuglife3:
OK. Abeg help me ask Doctor wetin do her
Re: Princess Shyngle Attempts Committing Suicide. Lands In Lagos Hospital by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 11, 2018
mynairaland2018:

It can't be the main reason for ur unhappiness. Nothing on the outside truly makes human beings happy. You'll get dt billion and either become hopeless with it all, like Solomon, or just give urself another material goal for happiness. The endless pursuit.

My opinion of course.
Sharap, 1 billion will make me happy from the inside out.
Re: Princess Shyngle Attempts Committing Suicide. Lands In Lagos Hospital by MOVIC6: 1:32pm On Dec 11, 2018
IamD18:
She's HIV positive.
bleeping true
Re: Princess Shyngle Attempts Committing Suicide. Lands In Lagos Hospital by Toks2008(m): 1:39pm On Dec 11, 2018
TimiRume:
Maybe she found out she has a deadly sti like hiv, hepatitis b. Who knows, hope she survives.

All the best princess shyngle

FYI HIV is no longer life threatening.
Re: Princess Shyngle Attempts Committing Suicide. Lands In Lagos Hospital by winkmart: 1:50pm On Dec 11, 2018
Thuglife3:

Do you work at the hospital where she is admitted? Can u get me her photo on hospital bed
Re: Princess Shyngle Attempts Committing Suicide. Lands In Lagos Hospital by FIDELISFIDECENT: 2:36pm On Dec 11, 2018
GOFRONT:
cheesy

Believe me, she must be heartless for attempting to waste all these resources.
Re: Princess Shyngle Attempts Committing Suicide. Lands In Lagos Hospital by banio: 6:01pm On Dec 11, 2018
GOFRONT:
cheesy

Sweet kpekus is not determined by outside beauty.
Re: Princess Shyngle Attempts Committing Suicide. Lands In Lagos Hospital by nerus419(m): 6:20pm On Dec 11, 2018
What could be her reason for trying to take her life??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Remembers His Mother, Veronica Adeleke, 16 Years After Her Death (Photo) / Is It True Dat Nadia Buari Is Married 2 Van Vicker / Hafiz Oye Saka Matriculation Throwback Photo In OAU In 1986

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.