Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

Vote Buying A Threat To Nigeria’s Democracy- Saraki, Dogara - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vote Buying A Threat To Nigeria’s Democracy- Saraki, Dogara (5462 Views)

Outcry As Saraki, Dogara Sit On Late Legislators Seats / What Saraki, Dogara, Other Npdp Members Actually Want – Oyegun / EXCLUSIVE: DSS Withdraws Operatives From Saraki, Dogara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vote Buying A Threat To Nigeria’s Democracy- Saraki, Dogara by nickxtra(m): 11:12am On Dec 11, 2018
Proudlyngwa:
grin
This Tradermoni is really paining Saraki like Boil on Blokus.

He sees it as a waste because he is yet to recoup what he spent on Buharis election, and now has to prove his loyalty to Atiku by contributing again.
Ironically he once supported the motive but is now against the process.

Once again I laff in Tradermoni grin grin grin
They forgot so soon how Atiku bought his way to emerge the PDP flag bearer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vote Buying A Threat To Nigeria’s Democracy- Saraki, Dogara by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 11, 2018
The two cabals derailing the efforts of PMB according to Aisha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vote Buying A Threat To Nigeria’s Democracy- Saraki, Dogara by Baselm: 11:44am On Dec 11, 2018
EdmundChidera:
Our prof osibanjo is busy buying votes with 10k
Buhari govt is is not working highest form of vote buying coming from VP

Yes o, while Saraki was busy wasting $1k per delegates who didn't vote him. while one is empowering the masses, the other is enriching the rich.
If that wasn't vote buying, what is?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vote Buying A Threat To Nigeria’s Democracy- Saraki, Dogara by tunmedies(m): 11:53am On Dec 11, 2018
goodlifehyd:
Since you believe its vote buying please answer this simple question... Was it in the budget submitted since last year but delayed by "Mr Democracy is in Danger" YES/NO?
. Kindly answr my questn 1st nd I wil answr urs wt details.
Re: Vote Buying A Threat To Nigeria’s Democracy- Saraki, Dogara by goodlifehyd(m): 11:57am On Dec 11, 2018
tunmedies:
. Kindly answr my questn 1st nd I wil answr urs wt details.
Well if you understood my question you will get ur answer from it
Re: Vote Buying A Threat To Nigeria’s Democracy- Saraki, Dogara by ameh99: 12:05pm On Dec 11, 2018
.....is it buying in Naira or doller

Because we know you bought votes in dollar during the PDP presidential primaries

Re: Vote Buying A Threat To Nigeria’s Democracy- Saraki, Dogara by macedios(m): 12:20pm On Dec 11, 2018
The like of Saraki and Dogara will remain in power till RIP because they can afford to buy vote from Nigerians to remain in power.
Re: Vote Buying A Threat To Nigeria’s Democracy- Saraki, Dogara by somehow: 1:12pm On Dec 11, 2018
The program was lauched in 2016 but came into full force 7 months ago
adekennis:
Whoever that give APC that Tradermoni Idea should be given chilled bottle of orijin.. grin
It's a big threat to PDP and it's giving them sleepless night . APC is so smart to wait till when the election is around the corner before launching program..If I were Osinbajo,I would be telling those traders that the money is money looted and recovered from the PDP and that's why they are giving them.. cheesy cheesy
Re: Vote Buying A Threat To Nigeria’s Democracy- Saraki, Dogara by adem30: 1:17pm On Dec 11, 2018
This is what they should be crying about

Re: Vote Buying A Threat To Nigeria’s Democracy- Saraki, Dogara by Babaj02: 1:24pm On Dec 11, 2018
Sharaaaaap! both of you. If you were still in APC will you say this. Nonsense polithiefcians
Re: Vote Buying A Threat To Nigeria’s Democracy- Saraki, Dogara by Calers: 1:29pm On Dec 11, 2018
Your father started vote buying and you inherited from your father at ile loke where you are using people for ritual ,God will deliver kwara state from you.
Re: Vote Buying A Threat To Nigeria’s Democracy- Saraki, Dogara by maasoap(m): 1:39pm On Dec 11, 2018
hayzead:

Wel well, just tell me the difference between APC and PDP?

But you guys have been saying it that there is no difference between them. Why asking now? Won't Saraki and Dogara pay for votes next year?
Re: Vote Buying A Threat To Nigeria’s Democracy- Saraki, Dogara by maasoap(m): 1:43pm On Dec 11, 2018
tunmedies:
I want dos dt r sayin trade money is nt vote buying 2 kindly answr d below questns. Why do u just introduce trade money when election is 2 months 2 cum? Why cant dy introduce it 2 years ago?

You are not making sense at all. Will they force anyone to vote for APC next year?
Re: Vote Buying A Threat To Nigeria’s Democracy- Saraki, Dogara by Meritocracy: 1:46pm On Dec 11, 2018
Better go collect your's before it finished. Don't wait till when Saraki will loot everything and claiming that he worth SEVEN TRILLION.
Re: Vote Buying A Threat To Nigeria’s Democracy- Saraki, Dogara by budusky05(m): 1:56pm On Dec 11, 2018
The two names alone is a threat to our democracy.
Re: Vote Buying A Threat To Nigeria’s Democracy- Saraki, Dogara by Pataricatering(f): 3:57pm On Dec 11, 2018
Yep !
adekennis:
Whoever that give APC that Tradermoni Idea should be given chilled bottle of orijin.. grin
It's a big threat to PDP and it's giving them sleepless night . APC is so smart to wait till when the election is around the corner before launching program..If I were Osinbajo,I would be telling those traders that the money is money looted and recovered from the PDP and that's why they are giving them.. cheesy cheesy
Re: Vote Buying A Threat To Nigeria’s Democracy- Saraki, Dogara by akdjr(m): 3:57pm On Dec 11, 2018
I would be surprise if any Nigerians will come out to defend these people.
Re: Vote Buying A Threat To Nigeria’s Democracy- Saraki, Dogara by ogunsbanjul(m): 4:00pm On Dec 11, 2018
I am disappointed in this guy called senate presiding officer saying vote buying. The one we read on social media which was done in Portharcourt was what?
Re: Vote Buying A Threat To Nigeria’s Democracy- Saraki, Dogara by KingRagnar: 4:10pm On Dec 11, 2018
The vote buying that PDP, initiated and established. One thing with these folks is the fact that they blame others for the atrocities they are about to commit, play victim so they seem like the good guys.
Re: Vote Buying A Threat To Nigeria’s Democracy- Saraki, Dogara by Lanre0: 4:53pm On Dec 11, 2018
Saraki dynasty has been noted as master vote buyers & grand patron of thugs & cultists. may Allah reward Saraki according to his deeds.
Re: Vote Buying A Threat To Nigeria’s Democracy- Saraki, Dogara by uchennaq(m): 6:28pm On Dec 11, 2018
alizma:
PDP members in position are the most selfish set of people in the world. I can tell you that all this noise is because of 10k trader money for small business owners. they just want everything for themselves. tell me if this had been a US program, some ignorant youths here that support PDP would be the first set of people to call Nigerian government to see the good thing happening in US.
for the first time in Nigeria we have government that in its little ways, is showing us that what is obtainable in western world can be achieved here and some people and crying because they have sworn to keep the poor masses in a stagnant position for life.
Stop misleading people, why will you request for PVC number before having access to trader moni. APC will rig this election.
Re: Vote Buying A Threat To Nigeria’s Democracy- Saraki, Dogara by AlphLukau: 6:30pm On Dec 11, 2018
May God of Pastor Alph Lukau HELP US in this country called Nigeria
Re: Vote Buying A Threat To Nigeria’s Democracy- Saraki, Dogara by tunmedies(m): 8:52pm On Dec 11, 2018
maasoap:

You are not making sense at all. Will they force anyone to vote for APC next year?
Okay! Thank U sir.
Re: Vote Buying A Threat To Nigeria’s Democracy- Saraki, Dogara by alizma: 5:59am On Dec 12, 2018
uchennaq:
Stop misleading people, why will you request for PVC number before having access to trader moni. APC will rig this election.
did you hear that from people or your own was requested for?
Re: Vote Buying A Threat To Nigeria’s Democracy- Saraki, Dogara by Corrinthians(m): 6:15am On Dec 12, 2018
So dogara just told us Atiku is a threat to democracy. There has been no case of vote buying as overt and shameful as that which took place in PDP primary, a party to which dogara belongs.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan is worst Nigerian leader ever – Sowore / Tinubu Charged For Operating 16 Foreign Accounts. / I Want To Become President In 2015, But APC First -buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.