Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,230 members, 7,807,765 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

Picture Of One Of The Chelsea Fans Who Hurled Racist Abuse At Raheem Sterling - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Picture Of One Of The Chelsea Fans Who Hurled Racist Abuse At Raheem Sterling (541 Views)

Taison In Tears, Gets Red Card For Reacting To Racist Abuse (Photos) / Mario Balotelli Kicks Ball Into Crowd, Walks Off Pitch After Racist Abuse(photos / Bulgaria Vs England Match Stopped Twice Due To Racist Abuse At Players (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of One Of The Chelsea Fans Who Hurled Racist Abuse At Raheem Sterling by WotzupNG: 10:20am On Dec 11, 2018
One of the Chelsea fans who hurled racist abuse at Manchester City player, Raheem Sterling, has expressed disappointment at his action.

The man, 60-year old Colin Wing, said he has lost his job as a result of his action, though what he did for a living has not been made clear.

He also said he never used racist words but only called the player a Manchester C**t.

Mr Wing and other fans were seen hurling insults at the England International as he went to pick the ball. Sterling claimed he heard racist abuse coming from the stands.

Mr Wing said:
“I am deeply ashamed by my own behaviour and I feel really bad.”

“Nobody around me said they heard anything. I want to apologise unreservedly to Raheem and hope he can be a better man than I am by accepting it.

“Even if it wasn’t racist, it’s not right what I said.

“I was completely out of order but I’ve lost my job and my season ticket so now everybody’s got what they wanted. So why can’t they leave me alone?”

http://www.wotzup.ng/2018/12/chelsea-fans-racist-abuse-raheem-sterling/

Re: Picture Of One Of The Chelsea Fans Who Hurled Racist Abuse At Raheem Sterling by sage101: 10:22am On Dec 11, 2018
"So why can't they leave me alone"

This shows that he doesnt regret his actions

Honestly these English folks are complete racists
U need to go to their club's page to understand where I'm coming from

Meanwhile!!!

Another Free 2odds for High stakers;

Atletico Madrid - Draw No Bet

PSG - 2

England: National League South

Oxford City- 1X

Don't forget to contact me on whatsapp 08027635009 for more games

(1) (Reply)

Hazard Drops Huge Chelsea Announcement! / Hazard Is Not A Leader-sarri / BREAKING: Matthijs De Ligt Lands In Turin Italy Ahead Of Juventus Move (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.